Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I've been offered a job in a Swiss boarding school, deranged place, lots of the Russian oiliarchs kids go there, teachers rolling in in Masserattis. Toxic. Anywho, reading through the contract here and the dress code says no beards-I haven't signed the contract yet, and want to see if there is any wriggle room on this. I look like a fat baby without a beard, anyway to broach it with them without them immediately thinking I am a trouble maker/loon.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
        I've been offered a job in a Swiss boarding school, deranged place, lots of the Russian oiliarchs kids go there, teachers rolling in in Masserattis. Toxic. Anywho, reading through the contract here and the dress code says no beards-I haven't signed the contract yet, and want to see if there is any wriggle room on this. I look like a fat baby without a beard, anyway to broach it with them without them immediately thinking I am a trouble maker/loon.
        Tell them you have a skin condition that's irritated by shaving.

Comment

This is just awesome lol lol!!!!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Tell them you're Muslim

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                Tell them you have a skin condition that's irritated by shaving.
                Thats actually a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                  Clarkson gone. Beautiful day. Oisin tymon is a national hero, should get an open top bus victory parade next time he's home. Hope to buy him a steak someday
                  Alan Partridge is my favourite of the names mentioned to take over.

I wonder is Clarkson mentally ill or is he just a stupid drunk who believes his own publicity?
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    I finally had a flight booked a few days ago to go see Liverpool play vs Newcastle on Monday, April 13th.

I've been a long suffering LFC fan the guts of 26 years+, yet haven't been to Anfield.

Then today I get told of an impromptu group presentation on the same day which will count towards two modules, scheduled just before the time of my flight. There aren't any flights I could get that would work.

I think it might be time to support another club.
                    Can you tell them you've already got plans and ask to give your part of the presentation a day early or something. Bit unfair to just lump this on you with about 3 weeks to go.

And how do you not make it to a single game in 26ish years? That's actually quite impressive.

Comment

I've been offered a job in a Swiss boarding school, deranged place, lots of the Russian oligarchs kids go there, teachers rolling in in Masserattis. Toxic. Anywho, reading through the contract here and the dress code says no beards-I haven't signed the contract yet, and want to see if there is any wriggle room on this. I look like a fat baby without a beard, anyway to broach it with them without them immediately thinking I am a trouble maker/loon.
                      Fuck the beard, just get in there and get the daddies around for a poker night
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Clarkson should present a new show with Andy Gray, Richard Keys, Jonathon Ross and Russel Brand

Start a new channel called BBC Cunt to air it.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Alan Partridge is my favourite of the names mentioned to take over.

I wonder is Clarkson mentally ill or is he just a stupid drunk who believes his own publicity?
                          He is a wannabe toff with a superiority complex. An absolute arsehole.

Brand taken down a peg or two and now Clarkson. My list is getting smaller.

Comment

The BBC presenter’s big mouth has got him into trouble on numerous occasions – here are some of his most outspoken comments

What a twat. That hamster twat is as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                Can you tell them you've already got plans and ask to give your part of the presentation a day early or something. Bit unfair to just lump this on you with about 3 weeks to go.

And how do you not make it to a single game in 26ish years? That's actually quite impressive.
                                Sadly not, it's a group thing. Bad luck, I haven't taken a flight in years.

A severe lack living was the cause.

Comment

Hey, us hetros can do this too, sister. mmmh.
                                  Don't go there, girlfriend. *click fingers*
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

How does it work?

Camp Straights* < Camp Gays < Black Straight Sistas < Black Gay Sistas <<<<<<????

What's the minorest you can get? I'd like to have a go of it before it's cool.

*Michael McIntyre is worried.

Comment

Black albino midget transgenerded asexual northsiders.

Comment

That's shit luck tbf. Luckily you live in Dublin and flights are cheap. Look at the fixtures for a Pool home game and a United/City away game and fly into Manchester. Only 45mins from Liverpool on a regular bus service. Could make it before the end of the season for cheap enough.

I normally spend €150 on flights, hotel and match when flying into Liverpool to go see United. Do the whole trip 200 all in. Not bad

Comment

Hopefully there is a queue of former colleagues lining up to cash in their "Clarkson a cunt" chips, much like keys and gray kept getting nailed by further leaks. Being as much of a cunt as he was with this incident doesn't just come out of the blue. time to stomp on his head while he's down
                                          Last edited by Guest; 25-03-15, 15:53.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              How does it work?

Camp Straights* < Camp Gays < Black Straight Sistas < Black Gay Sistas <<<<<<????

What's the minorest you can get? I'd like to have a go of it before it's cool.

*Michael McIntyre is worried.
                                              Is this the intersectionality business? I'm not sure how the ranking system works but you're a white male so basically you're Hitler anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Is this the intersectionality business? I'm not sure how the ranking system works but you're a white male so basically you're Hitler anyway.
                                                I have blue eyes and am blonde too.

Fucccccccccccccccccccck

Comment

Fucccccccccccccccccccck
                                                  Your twitter opinions are worthless.

Comment

Fucccccccccccccccccccck
                                                    You're pretty tall IIRC. Tall person privelege is totally a thing. You monster.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

US holiday visas - anyone know what the limit is in a given year? 90 days is stuck in my head but is this the max you can stay on one trip or is it 90 days max in the US in a year in total?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                        You're pretty tall IIRC. Tall person privelege is totally a thing. You monster.
                                                        Uncorrect. I'm no Icky but I'm certainly not tall.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                          US holiday visas - anyone know what the limit is in a given year? 90 days is stuck in my head but is this the max you can stay on one trip or is it 90 days max in the US in a year in total?
                                                          I'm pretty sure it's max 90 in any given trip and max 180 in any 12 month period.

Comment

Emmet & Icky

Comment

Probably fair.

Comment

Oh. Obviously I was thinking of that other Emmett. Obviously.

Comment

Irish people are really short, maybe you are tall compared to the rest of us

I didn't know we were sailing

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                    I'm pretty sure it's max 90 in any given trip and max 180 in any 12 month period.
                                                                    Class. 180 days should be enough.

Comment

@Rigger, the only fixture that looks doable on a budget is the second last game of the season. United playing at home to Arsenal likely to be moved to a Sunday kick off and no reason for Liverpool game to be moved cos they're only playing Palace. Keep an eye on that and fly over Saturday, home Sunday into Manchester could be cheap enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                        Irish people are really short, maybe you are tall compared to the rest of us

I didn't know we were sailing
                                                                        Quite oppressed with that spot young Tara, I fished and you bit.

Comment

McGregor tickets are now on sale.

Comment

Comment

Is there any way to get the YouTube links to play on chrome on mobile? Thought it was sorted a while back where they opened separately but back to not working at all now.

Comment

I have 2 UFC tickets for sale for UFC 189

Section 6 Row K Seat 3,4

Cost price: US $1,587.60

I bought and went back in for the gambol and got better seats so these are up for grabs.

Happy to offer them here before going to boards.

Comment

...

Comment

wheres our youtube link!

Comment

Dobbo splashed out on an expensive haircut on 6.01

Comment

boylesports down/acting up for anyone else in the past half hour?
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                          boylesports down/acting up for anyone else in the past half hour?
                                                                                          Yeah I have that problem too, except mines been going on 5 years now

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                            Yeah I have that problem too, except mines been going on 5 years now
                                                                                            heh.
                                                                                            I meant moreso than usual though, haven't been able to load a page for 20 minutes. I miss the classic version of the site
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I now hope boyles doesn't come back online anytime soon as I am officially tilted. That is all.
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Remember this, boy. All dwarfs may be bastards, yet not all bastards need be dwarfs.
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                  @Rigger, the only fixture that looks doable on a budget is the second last game of the season. United playing at home to Arsenal likely to be moved to a Sunday kick off and no reason for Liverpool game to be moved cos they're only playing Palace. Keep an eye on that and fly over Saturday, home Sunday into Manchester could be cheap enough.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/pr...eague/fixtures
                                                                                                  Unlikely to be easy tickets got for that game. Even in the members sale in November you needed 8 games from last season to get a ticket (I had 7 so no luck) as it is the last home game of the season. Since it is likely to be Gerrard's last home game not a lot of chance of many tickets on the go for it.

Comment

Full transcript of BBC statement on Clarkson

"On 9 March 2015, Jeremy Clarkson reported to BBC management that he had been involved in a physical and verbal incident with Oisin Tymon, the producer of Top Gear, at the Simonstone Hall Hotel, North Yorkshire, whilst working on location. The incident had occurred on 4 March 2015 and Jeremy Clarkson was suspended on 10 March, pending investigation.

I was asked to undertake an investigation to establish the facts of what occurred. In conducting my investigation, in line with the BBC’s usual practice, I interviewed a number of witnesses and others connected with the incident. Accounts were agreed, based on my interviews, with each participant.

Having conducted these interviews and considered the evidence presented, I conclude the following: on 4 March 2015 Oisin Tymon was subject to an unprovoked physical and verbal attack by Jeremy Clarkson. During the physical attack Oisin Tymon was struck, resulting in swelling and bleeding to his lip. The verbal abuse was sustained over a longer period, both at the time of the physical attack and subsequently.

Specific facts I have found as part of my investigation are as follows:

Earlier on 4 March, studio recording of Top Gear had taken place in Surrey and the presenters had travelled that same evening to the location shoot in North Yorkshire
                                                                                                    the incident occurred on a patio area of the Simonstone Hall Hotel, where Oisin Tymon was working on location for Top Gear
                                                                                                    The physical attack lasted around 30 seconds and was halted by the intervention of a witness;
                                                                                                    It is the case that Oisin Tymon offered no retaliation;
                                                                                                    The verbal abuse was directed at Oisin Tymon on more than one occasion – both during the attack and subsequently inside the hotel – and contained the strongest expletives and threats to sack him. The abuse was at such volume as to be heard in the dining room, and the shouting was audible in a hotel bedroom derogatory and abusive language, relating to Oisin Tymon and other members of the Top Gear team, continued to be used by Jeremy Clarkson inside the hotel, in the presence of others, for a sustained period of time;
                                                                                                    It is clear that Oisin Tymon was shocked and distressed by the incident, and believed that he had lost his job following the attack, I understand that Oisin Tymon drove to a nearby A&E department for examination; over the subsequent days, Jeremy Clarkson made a number of attempts to apologise to Oisin Tymon by way of text, email and in person; and
                                                                                                    It is the case that Jeremy Clarkson reported the incident to BBC management.

It was not disputed by Jeremy Clarkson or any witness that Oisin Tymon was the victim of an unprovoked physical and verbal attack. It is also clear to me that Oisin Tymon is an important creative member of the Top Gear team who is well-valued and respected. He has suffered significant personal distress as a result of this incident, through no fault of his own."

"It is with great regret that I have told Jeremy Clarkson today that the BBC will not be renewing his contract. It is not a decision I have taken lightly. I have done so only after a very careful consideration of the facts and after personally meeting both Jeremy and Oisin Tymon.

"I am grateful to Ken MacQuarrie for the thorough way he has conducted an investigation of the incident on 4 March. Given the obvious and very genuine public interest in this I am publishing the findings of his report. I take no pleasure in doing so. I am only making them public so people can better understand the background. I know how popular the programme is and I also know that this decision will divide opinion. The main facts are not disputed by those involved.

"I want to make three points.

"First – The BBC is a broad church. Our strength in many ways lies in that diversity. We need distinctive and different voices but they cannot come at any price. Common to all at the BBC have to be standards of decency and respect. I cannot condone what has happened on this occasion. A member of staff – who is a completely innocent party – took himself to Accident and Emergency after a physical altercation accompanied by sustained and prolonged verbal abuse of an extreme nature. For me a line has been crossed. There cannot be one rule for one and one rule for another dictated by either rank, or public relations and commercial considerations.

"Second – This has obviously been difficult for everyone involved but in particular for Oisin. I want to make clear that no blame attaches to him for this incident. He has behaved with huge integrity throughout. As a senior producer at the BBC he will continue to have an important role within the organisation in the future.

"Third – Obviously none of us wanted to find ourselves in this position. This decision should in no way detract from the extraordinary contribution that Jeremy Clarkson has made to the BBC. I have always personally been a great fan of his work and Top Gear. Jeremy is a huge talent. He may be leaving the BBC but I am sure he will continue to entertain, challenge and amuse audiences for many years to come.

"The BBC must now look to renew Top Gear for 2016. This will be a big challenge and there is no point in pretending otherwise. I have asked Kim Shillinglaw to look at how best we might take this forward over the coming months. I have also asked her to look at how we put out the last programmes in the current series."
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                      Unlikely to be easy tickets got for that game. Even in the members sale in November you needed 8 games from last season to get a ticket (I had 7 so no luck) as it is the last home game of the season. Since it is likely to be Gerrard's last home game not a lot of chance of many tickets on the go for it.
                                                                                                      Ah, hadn't thought of it being his last game.

That's it til next year so Riggs. Sorry m8.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Comment

Anyone seen Warpaint live?

Any use?

+Just turned on the telly, ITV comes on, z lists celebs and their kids playing a Parent/Kid version of mr and missus

Fuck me, did the whole world turn inbreed fuckwit while I had my back turned?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            Nice hand shandy for Clarkson tagged on, twats.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                Anyone seen Warpaint live?

Any use?
                                                                                                                Saw them in Chicago last year, very good

Comment

Think V is the spit of David Davin Power
                                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Imagine being that wealthy and being able to purchase this , unreal!

The plush jets boast white leather chairs, gold covered trims, king size beds, hallways, kitchens and conference rooms - alongside a gym
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

The gym is a bit budget. Nice digs though.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        Imagine being that wealthy and being able to purchase this , unreal!

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world...illion-5400336
                                                                                                                        He'll be pampered in a 5 star setting while they nuke the world.

Comment

Mary Kate and Ashley Olson - Gimme Pizza Song, this is very creepy when it is slowed down

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X