Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is wrestling on again rigger? Can i buy at the door?

On this weeks crappy engineering, my phones charging USB port breaks, so I make my own charger

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Saw one earlier - Only 2 women speak in the whole of Shawshank, who are they?
      Checkout woman towards the end?
      Rita Hayworth does.
      Was the judge at the start a woman?
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        When is wrestling on again rigger? Can i buy at the door?

On this weeks crappy engineering, my phones charging USB port breaks, so I make my own charger

If there are tickets, it claims to be too popular for that to happen or something or other. Say you know me, be grand.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
          Rita Hayworth does.
          Spoiler that shit dude.

Anyway, girlfriend just got the second woman.

SPOILER
          woman in the bank that helps Andy after the escape.

There are only fourEnglish football clubs whose names start and end with the same letter. Name them?
          Last edited by dobby; 21-10-14, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
            Spoiler that shit dude.

SPOILER

There are only fourEnglish football clubs whose names start and end with the same letter. Name them?
            SPOILER
            Liverpool be a PL one anyway. Spurs if ya dont use their real name

Comment

Sinn Fein, most unusually for them, are really digging a hole for themselves on this whole child rape cover-up thing.

If I was Mary-Lou (), I'd be out sharpening my very longest knife in order to plunge it into Adam's back. His time is well and truly up.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Dota 2 now hitting the academic world

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Sinn Fein, most unusually for them, are really digging a hole for themselves on this whole child rape cover-up thing.

If I was Mary-Lou (), I'd be out sharpening my very longest knife in order to plunge it into Adam's back. His time is well and truly up.
                  If she doesn't get the knife into him before this weekend its over for her.
                  After that once he is gone she will be forever tainted with her complicity in helping him cover his role in this... 'You stood behind Gerry for (n weeks) when it was clear to everyone that his position in a case of child rape was untenable'

Which is pretty much moot when you consider that she has been covering for his role as a mass murderer for years now
                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 21-10-14, 14:10.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        ‘We’ think his sentence is shockingly low, but I’m sure they think some of our sentences are far too high. What makes us right and them wrong?
                        Eh, a young innocent women in the ground.

Also, discharging a firearm in a niteclub gets 3 years suspended, WTHF? Can you imagine what this country would be like with that type of sentencing? That's gotta be a 10 year sentence in Ireland no?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                          Rita Hayworth does.
                          Make sure he double bags. the last time he didn't double bag and the bottom nearly fell out.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Come back to us when its been published in a decent journal

SPOILER
                            It's being published not sure where or how decent. Probably not that second tier trash

Comment

Here's a football teaser hopefully you've never heard before.

Which former England International won his last five international caps under five different managers?

Comment

@FD
                                SPOILER
                                Scott Parker

?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  @FD
                                  SPOILER
                                  Scott Parker

?
                                  Nope

Comment

SPOILER
                                    Stuart Downing

?

Comment

Spoiler that shit dude.

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                      Aston Villa, Liverpool, Charlton Athletic, Spurs(can't think of the 4th so using nickname).

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      Here's a football teaser hopefully you've never heard before.

Which former England International won his last five international caps under five different managers?
                                      Got asked this one before, did not like it.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SPOILER
                                        Stuart Downing

?

Comment

So my S3 is dying on its feet, battery life even from a new battery is dire and with the USB and headphone socket broken its a pain to use also the lens over the camera is cracked.

Options are:
                                          Nexus 6 but asides from it not being available at 600 it seems a bit expensive.
                                          OnePlusOne seems to be a world of hassle to get one.
                                          MotoG 4g is a bit small and the newer 5 inch one has no 4G
                                          On all of those not having a replaceable battery is close to a dealbreaker for me
                                          Galaxy s5 HTC m8 and Xperia Z3 all look fine but if I'm spending that much I should probably go for the Nexus

Grrr too many marginal choices ... So I'm probably leaning towards the OnePlus for value what do I have to do to get one?

Also where is the best place to get the S3 repaired?

Comment

SPOILER
                                            York City

Comment

Comment

SPOILER
                                                York City

SPOILER
                                                I actually got a 4th there from going with the town/city/united
                                                Northampton Town.... That's 5 so dobby, your question sucks
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Options are:
                                                  Consider the LG G2 too. I bought it ahead of all those (didn't really have a shot at an opo at the time though). Battery is excellent.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      So my S3 is dying on its feet, battery life even from a new battery is dire and with the USB and headphone socket broken its a pain to use also the lens over the camera is cracked.

Options are:
                                                      Nexus 6 but asides from it not being available at 600 it seems a bit expensive.
                                                      OnePlusOne seems to be a world of hassle to get one.
                                                      MotoG 4g is a bit small and the newer 5 inch one has no 4G
                                                      On all of those not having a replaceable battery is close to a dealbreaker for me
                                                      Galaxy s5 HTC m8 and Xperia Z3 all look fine but if I'm spending that much I should probably go for the Nexus

Grrr too many marginal choices ... So I'm probably leaning towards the OnePlus for value what do I have to do to get one?

Also where is the best place to get the S3 repaired?
                                                      Don't bother repairing the S3, sell/trade it for cash imo.

Hop onto boards.ie -> Go to the 1P1 invites thread -> Post interest and sit tight.

DP, Tyler and Theresa all pinged one so the invites aren't that poxy to get a hold of.

Comment

Only footballer to have captained a team in 4 world cups?

Comment

All 515 Isaac Asimov books (no googling)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                            Only footballer to have captained a team in 4 world cups?
                                                            Remember this from a couple of months ago

SPOILER
                                                            Rafael Marquez

Comment

What did the 1986, the 1997 and the 2011 world snooker championships final have in common that made them so unusual

1986 Johnson 18-12 Davis
                                                              1997 Doherty 18-12 Hendry
                                                              2011 Higgins 18-15 Trump

I'll be very impressed if someone gets this

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                Eh, a young innocent women in the ground.

Also, discharging a firearm in a niteclub gets 3 years suspended, WTHF? Can you imagine what this country would be like with that type of sentencing? That's gotta be a 10 year sentence in Ireland no?
                                                                Yes, it probably would. But what makes our 10 year sentence 'correct' and anything less, wrong?

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                  York City
                                                                  Didn't think of them. Was going to use Northampton Town as the fourth.

Comment

Did someone make today Friday ?
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

What did the 1986, the 1997 and the 2011 world snooker championships final have in common that made them so unusual

1986 Johnson 18-12 Davis
                                                                      2011 Higgins 18-15 Trump

Give us a clue? I can think of a couple of things the 86 and 97 finals have in common, but not the 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        Saw one earlier - Only 2 women speak in the whole of Shawshank, who are they?
                                                                        SPOILER

red's shopping woman
                                                                        and
                                                                        Do the opera singers count?
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

1986 Johnson 18-12 Davis
                                                                          2011 Higgins 18-15 Trump

Shot in the dark, but did the loser score more total points than the winner?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                            Yes, yes they did.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              Colour me impressed

Comment

Wow! Helluva hunch.

Comment

While I'm on my he subject of snooker was chatting with Davy Morris for a while the other day, was asking him about Ronnie and the tour in general (he rooms with trump occasionally) he said in the months leading up to the worlds, trump was practicing 7 hours a day and he practices in the same club as Ronnie and that Ronnie was there when trump arrived and still there after he left. Didn't have him down as that kind of workrate tbh

Comment

I was enquiring about my bank holiday pay etc....

This was outlined to em when I questioned it

Case 1 - In a week where I work on the bank holiday day – you get paid for working the day and you get the bank holiday as a day in lieu

Case 2 - In a week where I work my 40 hours but it does not include the bank holiday eg: Tuesday to Friday night –

you don’t get any day in lieu and just get paid for the normal working week

Is this not super unusual and essentially I am losing out on 9 days wages that every other worker in the country gets? Is this even legal?
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                      Don't bother repairing the S3, sell/trade it for cash imo.

Hop onto boards.ie -> Go to the 1P1 invites thread -> Post interest and sit tight.

DP, Tyler and Theresa all pinged one so the invites aren't that poxy to get a hold of.
                                                                                      You wont need an invite in a few days. 27th Oct I think.

I broke mine over the weekend, and getting it repaired is a nightmare. I wont be buying another one just because of this really.

HTC One is my next choice, or the S5.
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                        Is this not super unusual and essentially I am losing out on 9 days wages that every other worker in the country gets? Is this even legal?
                                                                                        WTF are you smoking? Assuming you are salaried:

Unless you work on the bank holiday day, you don't get anything extra.
                                                                                        If you work the rest of the week, you do a 32 hour week.
                                                                                        You still get a month's wages at the end of the month.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Tipp has a degree need one to work in his place othe traits are undesireable.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            SPOILER

red's shopping woman
                                                                                            and
                                                                                            Do the opera singers count?
                                                                                            [spoiler] Rita Hayworth says "I'm Ready"[/quote]
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

I do not work a set pattern in other words I will still work a 40 hour week not a 32 hour week.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                Tipp has a degree need one to work in his place othe traits are undesireable.
                                                                                                Your a pretty sad man tbh.
                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

He's actually mildly retarded, and by mildly retarded I mean he's completely retarded.

I think he's probably alright though being honest, one of these Internet people. I think I'm his hero

Comment

He's actually mildly retarded, and by mildly retarded I mean he's completely retarded.

I think he's probably alright though being honest, one of these Internet people. I think I'm his hero
                                                                                                      No wonder your in snooker business
                                                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 21-10-14, 16:42. Reason: not on imo

Comment

You always come up with silly problems though whether its with work women dogs.
                                                                                                        Im quite happy to be fair.

Comment

Im not all that bothered by him. I believe he told me to kill myself a few months back. The one or two people on here that do let him get at them are the ones I feel sorry for.

Ya the consensus is he is ok in real life but surely there comes a point where people who briefly know him in real life will start to look at his online persona to judge him.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Lol Sickpuppy, didn't you post that about 3 years ago already. New material needed.

Comment

C'mon folks keep it civil plz

Paul Murphy profile - "The Posh socialist"

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-30674903.html
                                                                                                                His journey to radical socialism began when at the age of 15 became captivated by the anti-capitalism movement. The 1999 Battle of Seattle was a seminal event for the aspiring politician.

"I had pictures on my wall from the Battle of Seattle. I was reading Marx, Trotsky and Chompsky while listening to bands like the Manic Street Preachers and Rage against the Machine,"
                                                                                                                Just like a lot of teenagers; only he forgot to grow out of it.
                                                                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 21-10-14, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                  C'mon folks keep it civil plz

Just like a lot of teenagers; but he just forgot to grow out of it.
                                                                                                                  Could you not have left it up long enough for me to read lol?I miss all the original comments

Comment

I was enquiring about my bank holiday pay etc....

This was outlined to em when I questioned it

Case 1 - In a week where I work on the bank holiday day – you get paid for working the day and you get the bank holiday as a day in lieu

Case 2 - In a week where I work my 40 hours but it does not include the bank holiday eg: Tuesday to Friday night –

you don’t get any day in lieu and just get paid for the normal working week

I'd have thought it would just be one of the standard downsides of working in a job where your rota can have you working any of the 7 days of the week.
                                                                                                                    Its how I'd expect it to be done anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      I'd have thought it would just be one of the standard downsides of working in a job where your rota can have you working any of the 7 days of the week.
                                                                                                                      Its how I'd expect it you to be done anyway.
                                                                                                                      Same applies for me, no extra pay for bank holidays but everyone get extra annual leave day's for working them.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Lol finkel being the voice of reason; same man who used to wish cancer on people who pointed out he was wrong about something

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          Same applies for me, no extra pay for bank holidays but everyone get extra annual leave day's for working them.
                                                                                                                          This would be perfectly fine with me and what I assumed would happen.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X