You never knew that gays have money and like to party?
    YOU HAVE MONEY?!?!!..

I'm not usually a fan of parody accounts, but this one has had a promising start.

YOU HAVE MONEY?!?!!..
        Right I'm bored now and you suck at this, at least pasta is entertaining.

At Full Time its mdoug 0-0 Rasta.

Any of the accountants on here applying for this job?

Twould be a very interesting opportunity indeed. Denis o brien started out as Tony Ryan's assistant and MOL replaced him. Better than going on the apprentice on the Telly anyway!!

Right I'm bored now and you suck at this, at least pasta is entertaining.
              Self burn!

Racket Hall in Roscrea has a big country night thingy going on all the time I think. May hit them up
                It really is a different world beyond Dublin.

How do people eat cottage cheese? Anything that it goes with as it's absolutely rank on it's own.

So was given my sections for the paper today. FML gonna be tough lol

Farming & Agri
                    Death section (LOL)
                    Entertainment ( which I believe is the toughest )
                    Areas Roscrea / Tullamore Well Holy God. FML

I now own those sections for those areas , they are MINE. So gotta start building.
                    I will manage the top 2 , social media has taken over entertainment and they are struggling big time with ads for that section even in portlaoise .

Racket Hall in Roscrea has a big country night thingy going on all the time I think. May hit them up

all ideas welcome btw
                    Looking forward to your updates for the next few months

How do people eat cottage cheese? Anything that it goes with as it's absolutely rank on it's own.
                      Good question that I would also like answered ! Its fucking rotten and I love cheese but cant take to the shitty taste at all . I am dieting now and thats always on the SW menu but yuk!

I'm hoping that the taste might be disguised by tossing it in a chilli stir fry or fruit smoothie but not optimistic.

Really nice in a baked potato with chives.

I'm not usually a fan of parody accounts, but this one has had a promising start.
                            It's all about the bow tie.

Cottage cheese is vile stuff. Could never take to eating it.

Kinda on the same topic. I love eggs so eating them has never been a problem. I know you have a tonne of stuff you can do with them but scrabbled is usually my weapon of choice which can become quite bland when eating them almost every morning. Add a few drops of this stuff and they unbelievably good.

Tomorrow, I have vowed to learn how to use the new appliances. Idiot proof my ass.

stick up some pics of new kitchen or whatever. dying to see like!

Healthy weekend shop sorted for tomorrow.

First game is 10:30am - Australia vs New Zealand...

stick up some pics of new kitchen or whatever. dying to see like!
                                      Ugh. Tomorrow, maybe.

Its kinda like you have been teasing us all along in fairness! be nice to see how the other half live

Mix it with flour, eggs and sugar to make pancakes and fry on a medium/low heat for about 10 minutes. I'm not talking about flat pancakes, more so a shape like small burgers. Make sure it's thick enough that you can ease a 'dollup' into the pan.

Serve them with whatever you could normally serve with pancakes. My favourite is with a generous serving of sour cream to dip.

Try it, you won't be disappointed. Definately more a breakfast/ midmorning snack type of thing, delicious though.

I don't use cottage cheese outside of this and I'd recommend anyone who doesn't like it to give my suggestion a spin, I love it.
                                          Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 15-08-14, 21:09.

Farming & Agri
                                            Hardcore farming stories happeniing in Killmallock.

A LIMERICK mart was forced to shoot a heifer that became completely unmanageable during its weekly sale at Kilmallock last week....The heifer, which was one of a draft sent to the mart by a local farmer, became unruly in her pen and broke out into the coral area which adjoins the mart......"The animal could have crossed an area which was used by staff and people attending the mart and as you know humans and animals do not match in this type of situation," explained Mr Kirby......When it became obvious that the animal could not be restrained the mart called in a competent local rifleman, and he dispatched the heifer into a ditch adjoining the pens with a single shot.

I immediately thought of some out of work dundon/mccarthy hitman type getting the call muttering fml to himself

A LIMERICK mart was forced to shoot a heifer that became completely unmanageable during its weekly sale at Kilmallock last week.

Kinda on the same topic. I love eggs so eating them has never been a problem. I know you have a tonne of stuff you can do with them but scrabbled is usually my weapon of choice which can become quite bland when eating them almost every morning. Add a few drops of this stuff and they unbelievably good.

Reggae Reggae sauce is ridic good with basically anything.

RTE 2 on in the background there, 'Thank GAA it's Friday' is the program. Some strange product placement of the Fitzwilliam, they must have struggled to work it in naturally so instead just filmed part of the segment around a poker table.

Spose I better get the fantasy team picked. What are the mandatory players to have or any other ABC tips?

I use that stuff in a lot of my stuff I cook... great for a marinade aswell...
                                                    I also put it in my spaghetti bolagnaise for an extra kick... the tomatoe one is lovely aswell

Spose I better get the fantasy team picked. What are the mandatory players to have or any other ABC tips?
                                                      Sterling should be an automatic selection this season I think.

Been asked to do a fantasy football team for work. Can someone make a one shot team for me please and PM me. I really can't be arsed doing it. €200 ftw, will split 50/50.

Doke's post was lovely.
                                                          Can we take it, that you've escaped from your Tallinn groundhog day?

Doke's post was lovely.
                                                            I can associate of lots of words with it but lovely is not one of them.

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                              Been asked to do a fantasy football team for work. Can someone make a one shot team for me please and PM me. I really can't be arsed doing it. €200 ftw, will split 50/50.
                                                              Got sorted with this. TY

knocked out of the championship tonight. I was absolutely septic. Never been embarrassed coming off a field until tonight. Looking for a large hole to throw myself into

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                  Got sorted with this. TY
                                                                  Anytime.

Flushdraw, if you're entering the leagues I need confirmation so I can send codes, same goes for Walter Mitty and a few others (don't actually have the list in front of me)

I can associate of lots of words with it but lovely is not one of them.
                                                                      it was a gut wrenchingly honest post/blog and I have the utmost respect for Dara and his wife Mirielle.. (name probably spelt wrong).. It is quite amazing what people endure in their life and to them it becomes normal day to day stuff...

Anyway back to my silly little worries..... (do I have enough ice made)..

Anytime.
                                                                        ***NOTE*** I did not get sorted by CHD and I am not giving him 50% of any winnings. Just stating this publicly. Unlucky Chadders. Well played on the WW though. Cracking game.

knocked out of the championship tonight. I was absolutely septic. Never been embarrassed coming off a field until tonight. Looking for a large hole to throw myself into
                                                                          Plenty of big arsed nurses in Mac gowans lob yourself into one of them

Hard luck mate. Our team is struggling pretty bad this year. Injuries, emigration etc have contributed but we've been piss poor. You heading on the piss with the lads?

nah Ive work tomorrow I'll see what the craic is then. potential goatweaseling on the cards

9 day weekend, off on the holiday tomorrow, can't wait to get goatweaseled.

Honda 7.30 pm flight what time do I be there at?
                                                                                Last edited by Jibzzzz; 15-08-14, 22:54.

Probable United team tomorrow from Homer on boards. Looks grim
                                                                                  Swansea surely worth a squeak at 10-1. Few quid on -1 at 30's too.

Reggae Reggae sauce is ridic good with basically anything
                                                                                      Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                      I use that stuff in a lot of my stuff I cook... great for a marinade aswell...
                                                                                      I also put it in my spaghetti bolagnaise for an extra kick... the tomatoe one is lovely aswell
                                                                                      Only started using it recently enough but yeah it's great to throw a bit of flavour in almost anything. I was reading up on it earlier as only heard in passing that it was a dragons den baby. Guy who was on the den now has a huge range of stuff with everything from pizza's to ready made meals in the reggae reggae range. He's estimated to be worth north of £50m these days.

Did iSnow ever give a reason for not sending out business plan? I'm sure he either ditched idea, is going alone of got outside investment but would have been nice to get an explanation.

Also, definitely introducing goatweaseled to my friends - class word!
                                                                                        All chat directed to private forum

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                          All chat directed to private forum
                                                                                          Access plz

Access plz
                                                                                            Access denied

Doug brings alot to the table.

Anyone ever stay here? http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Revi...ty_Dublin.html

Booked it yesterday for Sept and FX Buckleys for himself. Arrives home for his birthday which is quite cool!

18/ 177 hotels in Dublin! Only booked it because it was the cheapest I could find lol Rang The Temple Bar hotel and was told 250 for a twin room to which my reply was " Eh no thanks , Ill be fucked if I'm shoving two single beds together and havent seen me other half in 2 months! GTFO"

Anyone ever stay here? http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Revi...ty_Dublin.html

Booked it yesterday for Sept and FX Buckleys for himself. Arrives home for his birthday which is quite cool!

18/ 177 hotels in Dublin! Only booked it because it was the cheapest I could find lol Rang The Temple Bar hotel and was told 250 for a twin room to which my reply was " Eh no thanks , Ill be fucked if I'm shoving two single beds together and havent seen me other half in 2 months! GTFO"
                                                                                                  the Skylon in Drumcondra is pretty cheap AFAIK. Unless you want to go top end all hotels are the same imo.

Also lol at going to temple bar never mind staying there. Place is a kip

the Skylon in Drumcondra is pretty cheap AFAIK. Unless you want to go top end all hotels are the same imo.

Also lol at going to temple bar never mind staying there. Place is a kip
                                                                                                    Ah I have booked the hotel linked. Great reviews and looks quite nice. I absolutely love Temple Bar , Its different for country folk lol Its like being on a hol when I hit there, love all the hustle and bustle! you need to embrace your surroundings

I love Yaya Toure, but is 11.0 a bit expensive for him? I think Fabregas is probably worth a shot at 9.0 and Giroud at 8.5 is pretty good value no?

Flushdraw, if you're entering the leagues I need confirmation so I can send codes, same goes for Walter Mitty and a few others (don't actually have the list in front of me)
                                                                                                        Sorry Iago, you'll have to count me out. I know i'll forget to change my team, and won't put in the homework needed in order not to be dead money ala Walter Mitty. gl with it.

Ah I have booked the hotel linked. Great reviews and looks quite nice. I absolutely love Temple Bar , Its different for country folk lol Its like being on a hol when I hit there, love all the hustle and bustle! you need to embrace your surroundings
                                                                                                          Michelle guess what.

I is country folk! hate the place

aw this is lovely..

liketodiscover.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, liketodiscover.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I love eggs so eating them has never been a problem.
                                                                                                                WTF are you on about?

Michelle guess what.
                                                                                                                  What???

WTF are you on about?
                                                                                                                    Plenty of people don't like them

I is country folk! hate the place
                                                                                                                      yeah but you are always in Dublin, I get up maybe twice , three times a year.

Playing the summer series tomorrow. Is there anywhere in walking distance to the Maldron for breakfast? Or even lunch?

What???
                                                                                                                          Dublin is a dirty old town.