Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we can all join together in hating Kilkenny tomorrow, who are pure scum.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Kerry fan in two weeks time anyhow.
      airport, lol

Comment

It's better craic when the lose in the final anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Kerry fan in two weeks time anyhow.
          So will I 🙈
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Dubs super last twenty. Mayo did a Sonia on it (shat themselves).

Dubs 10/11 with PP, Kerry 6/5.

Build up will be great. Really looking forward to it.

O'Sullivan pull up with a hammer at the end? Tough blow if so, won't be back for final or serious doubt at best.

Comment

Another disappointing day in croke Park for supporters of Mayo (Kildare, meath, Sligo, ....)

UP THE DUBS

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                Dubs super last twenty. Mayo did a Sonia on it (shat themselves).

Dubs 10/11 with PP, Kerry 6/5.

Build up will be great. Really looking forward to it.

O'Sullivan pull up with a hammer at the end? Tough blow if so, won't be back for final or serious doubt at best.

Looked like it was just cramp to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                  Looked like it was just cramp to me.
                  someone else said that but not too sure. he def grabbed his hammer.

We'll ask Kayroo later, he'll have seen it from the Hill

@Honda, Kat.cr blocked by UPC now too. Any other? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                    You not at the game smurph?. Are these fair weather punters like Raoul Duke III taking up the ticket quotient?
                    That was a good sporting contest - Mayo lads ran into a brick wall after 50 mins unfortunately.

Disappointing lack of thuggery. Ref was excellent I thought although if ever a sport was crying out for two refs, it's that.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Extratorrent.cc thepiratebay.se

Don't have anymore for kat
                      airport, lol

Comment

Not religious but I'm going to go to mass tomorrow and say a prayer at that light up candle yoke that Diarmud Connolly gives himself a career ending injury being a scumbag in the AI final (or assaulting someone in a bar with no Provocation)
                        Won't be a single neutral wanting them to win

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                          Not religious but I'm going to go to mass tomorrow and say a prayer at that light up candle yoke that Diarmud Connolly gives himself a career ending injury being a scumbag in the AI final (or assaulting someone in a bar with no Provocation)
                          FFS he threw a punch after being provoked and got away with it.

He's hardly Jimmy Saville

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HEAR YOU SAY MAYO
                            Take that ya louse prick
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The air of resignation among the Mayo crowd was reasonably hilarious. Quite proud of my 6 y/o young fella furiously waving his Dublin flag amongst a thicket of yokels.

Poor in-laws are floored altogether.

'Will we go to the pub?'

'I couldn't face it'

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  Theres money to be made in analysing your head and selling solutions
                                  It's just bantz

Comment

FFS he threw a punch after being provoked and got away with it.

He's hardly Jimmy Saville
                                    He did a lot for charity.

Comment

What is the best option for a bit of cash action later tonight midnight to 4 AM ish ?

Recommendations for a good restaurant in Sligo, fresh fish a big plus?
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        What is the best option for a bit of cash action later tonight midnight to 4 AM ish ?

MPN event at the airport
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Eithnes by the sea in mullaghmore,excellent seafood

Comment

Ben Stokes first England cricketer ever to be out 'obstructing the field'.
                                            Caused a lot of fuss and bad feeling but seems pretty clearcut.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              Take that ya louse prick
                                              Typical scum Dub reaction.

Comment

Could get used to these Dublin celebrations. ..... €4.10 a pint.

Comment

What psv said if ya wanna travel to mullaghmore.

Montmarte is probably the best within the town. One of the nicest restaurants in the town went on fire last week.

Not sure where else, haven't really ate out in sligo much, just going on where my parents go.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                    MPN event at the airport
                                                    Is that the place that used to be Bewleys?

Are you working Honda? I'm on the 5:45 to Schipol if you are around when I go broke

Comment

Is that the place that used to be Bewleys?

Are you working Honda? I'm on the 5:45 to Schipol if you are around when I go broke
                                                      Yeah I'll be here
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Unavoidable trip to town there this evening. €6.30 for a Sierra Nevada in a crowded, disgustingly warm Whelan's.

abesimpsonburlesquehouse.gif

#old.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Unavoidable trip to town there this evening. €6.30 for a Sierra Nevada in a crowded, disgustingly warm Whelan's.

abesimpsonburlesquehouse.gif

#old.
                                                          Old!!! I remember when my favorite chocolate bar used to be Chomp but couldn't remember it for the top 3 bars listing we were doing earlier this week or last week..

#olderthanzuut
                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone see Conor McGregors latest UFC presser? The man is a lunatic, unhinged trolling, had about everyone on the stage fairly fuming by the end,think Dana white had to have a word in his ear to get him to cool down. Good craic

Comment

Comment

How would you know where your parents go for a bite to eat? Just from when you were home? Myself and the folks barely discuss anything when we talk
                                                                    Yeah mother would tell me if they had a good meal somewhere probably.
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Your man presenting rte's EP coverage is some twat, they both are actually. Enjoying it but would be far more enjoyable with a couple of proper musos presenting.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        Your man presenting rte's EP coverage is some twat, they both are actually. Enjoying it but would be far more enjoyable with a couple of proper musos presenting.
                                                                        Yup. Stupid smiley head on him.

Comment

Theyd make you long for Jo Whiley and Phil Jupitus

Comment

But CurlyWurly was / is essentially a Chomp plus its in a cool shape. Chomp has to be a suboptimal choice therefore. Unless you are also thinking of how much cheaper Chomp used to be than any other bar.
                                                                            Chomp's were always 10p when i was growing up, not sure on Curly Wurly's

Actually picked up a 5 pack of chomps today for €1.50 but couldn't do the 4 pack of Curly Wurly for the same price. It's pretty tilting that they changed the pack size from 5 to 4 in the last few months but kept the price the same. I don't find them/Chomps the same at all. Completely different consistency.

Curly Wurly is a masterpiece in design though. It's as big as any bar, but half of it is empty space so it tricks people into thinking they're getting value for money. Genius.

Comment

Bitta Blur. Bleedin Class so they are.

Comment

Best to assign it to the nostalgia category of what coffee in Bewleys on Grafton Street used to taste like.
                                                                                Was it good or bad? Only ever had tea there.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    Not working tonight as it happens mate
                                                                                    FYP

A pic of eamon at the airport must be worth money at this stage.
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      They are bellends but that sounds even more excruciating. Expecting Glen Hansard to turn up with a ukulele for a spot of 'busking'.

Comment

Shouldn't be TV cameras at a festival anyway
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          Ben Stokes first England cricketer ever to be out 'obstructing the field'.
                                                                                          Caused a lot of fuss and bad feeling but seems pretty clearcut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLepo01Vf5k

Was reading about this on the live updates on the BBC website so have been waiting to see what it was actually like. Seems clearly a correct decision. The BBC are about as neutral as Goebbels.

Comment

Theyd make you long for Jo Whiley and Phil Jupitus
                                                                                            She is a cunce.
                                                                                            And so is that utter bellend McCabe.

Comment

Binge narcos today. Just starting the finale now. I think I can speak Spanish now.

Comment

Honda dodged another free breakfast offer at the airport this morning, its a wonder he even tries to keep the charade up

Getting on a 11 hour flight that is completely full and stuck in a middle seat... If the fucking thing doesn't have power points and wi fi enough for me to watch the hurling I'll freak.

Comment

Honda dodged another free breakfast offer at the airport this morning, its a wonder he even tries to keep the charade up

Getting on a 11 hour flight that is completely full and stuck in a middle seat... If the fucking thing doesn't have power points and wi fi enough for me to watch the hurling I'll freak.
                                                                                                  You're on an 11 hour and didn't pay a couples of quid extra to pick your own seat? Madness!

Comment

Oh honda.

Comment

Do any of the computer folk have any comments on this Macbook Pro?

I thought it seemed like a decent deal - any thing I am missing?

Comment

G G G Galway

Comment

I want to see Galway win today, but what is the likihood that I'm going to take up juggling as a result?
                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Im going to a black proddie church (ño offence hitch's kid) to pray for the dubs to continue winning in a scummie "sur this good for the game if the dubs win" manner so that the made up game can disappear up its 'arris.

The sooner them lads start playing football, rugby etc the sooner we can get back to running the world as was gods plan when he invented the dark ages

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                              Was reading about this on the live updates on the BBC website so have been waiting to see what it was actually like. Seems clearly a correct decision. The BBC are about as neutral as Goebbels.
                                                                                                              Ah no. Smith should have called him back. He'll be feeling embarrassed this morning.

Although the third umpire deserves a boot up the hole too.

Not in the same class as this though:

australian captain greg chappell asks younger brother trevor to bowl underarm when nz needed 6 runs with 1 ball remaining.greg chappell also coached the ind...

Comment

Fuck off you! I didn't see it during the match but saw him grab the hamstring when I watched it back last night. Some difference from last week. God that was so much better to watch.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Anyone want a 120 euro ticket for clayton today at 2 o clcok.
                                                                                                                  For free just need change the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone want a 120 euro ticket for clayton today at 2 o clcok.
                                                                                                                    For free just need change the name.
                                                                                                                    What game is at 2 Mick? Might wander over this afternoon at some point

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                      Looks like a very good deal. I got a retina 13.4" recently with 128GB Flash Storage and 8RAM. Brilliant machine, so you should pull the trigger on that beefier version imo.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                        What game is at 2 Mick? Might wander over this afternoon at some point
                                                                                                                        Mega stack big ante 120 euro game.
                                                                                                                        its your if you want it
                                                                                                                        no stakeage
                                                                                                                        Just need go to desk ill tell them if your coming.
                                                                                                                        Sigh out the door waste of a ticket.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 06-09-15, 12:18.

Comment

No no I can't make the game Mick otherwise I'd snap it up. Just wondering what was on out there.

Cheers though

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X