X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game of football this. Massive improvement from last day
    airport, lol

Comment

Lee Keegan after shitting the pants. Just standing off Connolly all the time.

Comment

Connolly's been Dublins worst player so far, but they've been ridic efficient in front of goal.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Pantomime level commentary.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

This is a cracking game of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
              Pantomime level commentary.
              How was Dessie Dolan asked back again. What a gobshite
              airport, lol

Comment

Generations of RTE commentators obsessed with how many times the sides have been level.

Comment

Second half bound to be shite after that
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Dublin keeping Mayo in it giving stupid frees away and talking back to the ref, silly stuff. Connolly doesn't look up to speed at all today

Comment

Why couldn't both teams have done this last week instead of the shite they served up. Really enjoying this game.

Comment

sad, bitter little men.
                        Lol at you calling people little

Comment

Cluxton has the ball before Cillian O'Connor even starts jumping. filth. Absolute filth.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                            You not at the game smurph?. Are these fair weather punters like Raoul Duke III taking up the ticket quotient?
                            Na Fianna GAA club is 60 years old and there is a great night lined up in the club later.

2 bands playing first off its "The roadworn Frets and then a westlife/take that tribute bad (what can possibly go wrong ).

I also have a wall signing thing aswell. All the players from Na Fianna who represented Dublin at either Football Hurling Camogie and womens football are to be down there for 8.30 for a bit of a presentation and stuff... ( I have an intermediate all Ireland medal that I won a lifetime ago).....

I didn't really look hard for tickets this week, but they were very thin on the ground...

Anyway looking forward to catching up with some old friends... (and jaysus if Dublin win it will be a mental night)...... i'll pop up some photos when I recover tomorrow....

So basically if I went to the match and had a few beers I would be bananas by 8.30 p.m.
                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              You're from Kerry, back in your box

Comment

Last time is aw him ahd some sort of platforms on and still looked malnourished.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  Generations of RTE commentators obsessed with how many times the sides have been level.
                                  7 is it?

Should offer a market on it tbh!

Comment

The three times Mayo and Dublin have drawn in the Championship were 1955, 1985, and 2015. Great Scott!

Comment

You're from Kerry, back in your box
                                      Already in the final 💚💛
                                      Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      Last time is aw him ahd some sort of platforms on and still looked malnourished.
                                      Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                        Na Fianna GAA club is 60 years old and there is a great night lined up in the club later.

2 bands playing first off its "The roadworn Frets and then a westlife/take that tribute bad (what can possibly go wrong ).

I also have a wall signing thing aswell. All the players from Na Fianna who represented Dublin at either Football Hurling Camogie and womens football are to be down there for 8.30 for a bit of a presentation and stuff... ( I have an intermediate all Ireland medal that I won a lifetime ago).....

I didn't really look hard for tickets this week, but they were very thin on the ground...

Anyway looking forward to catching up with some old friends... (and jaysus if Dublin win it will be a mental night)...... i'll pop up some photos when I recover tomorrow....

So basically if I went to the match and had a few beers I would be bananas by 8.30 p.m.
                                        Sounds good enjoy it. Intermediate medal, nice one. That was around the time you were quite the rebel racing motorbikes no doubt!.

Comment

sickpuppy has never met me, btw.

Comment

sickpuppy has never met me, btw.
                                            I met you in the d 1 a couple of times its ok though.

Comment

WTF how is that black

Comment

Fuck that black card
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Is grabbing someone by the neck and throwing them not a red?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                    I met you in the d 1 a couple of times its ok though.
                                                    Introduce yourself next time then.

Comment

Mcmahon laeads with an elbow and dives some jokers.

Comment

Bit of balance steps ? andy moran?

Comment

BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HEAR YOU SAY MAYO

Comment

Ffs Keegan have some weetabix

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                              Is grabbing someone by the neck and throwing them not a red?
                                                              Neck/shoulders, nothing in it yellow card offence
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                WTF how is that black
                                                                Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                Fuck that black card
                                                                A deliberate pull down is a black. Cmon lads ffs.

Comment

Off the ball as well?

Comment

Deliberate pull down with the ball to stop the play, not that shite
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      WTF how is that black
                                                                      the black card isn't a punishment.

Comment

Lack of cool heads out there at the moment, game has gone really sloppy.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

BOOM
                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Excite.

Comment

85 steps

Comment

BOOM BOOM
                                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

lol that wasn't a goal.

Comment

They got that one wrong
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

MDMA made a big difference

Comment

lol gaa. Takes a fuck load of steps and that wasn't the issue they had with the goal. Silly sport tbf.

Comment

lol mayo lad 2 foot over the endline there.

Comment

h8ers gun h8 m8s
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

lol mayo lad 2 foot over the endline there.
                                                                                              Umpires are generally so bad
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

And if you're not down with that, Zod has got two words for ya....
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Mayo bottlers. Better that the other goal won't be the winner
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Now THAT'S a goal..... How does Mc Menaman not start ??
                                                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Was thinking the same myself. His finishing is top notch and he always seems to work hard. Roll on the 20th.

Comment

Who'll start favourite in the final? Say it'll be incredibly close.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

I d say he asks management that as well.

Keegan missing a simple point to put Mayo 5 up and dubin getting a point off it was huge.
                                                                                                            Dublin bench excellent.

Comment

Because he gives more in 20 against a tired defence than he does in 50 against a fresh one.

Comment

Wow.....4 points down to 4 points up in 10 minutes

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Because he gives more in 20 against a tired defence than he does in 50 against a fresh one.
                                                                                                                  Some impact sub to be fair.

Paddy Andrews man of the match, a class act.
                                                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    And if you're not down with that, Zod has got two words for ya....
                                                                                                                    Dublin Supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Who'll start favourite in the final? Say it'll be incredibly close.
                                                                                                                      Kerry will be favourite and are possibly the better team, only because they haven't regressed as much as Dublin have from the last few years.

Comment

wtf are they giving trophies for MOTM for?

Comment

My reformed selections going into tonite is
                                                                                                                          Save the Don 21/1
                                                                                                                          Fair Taxes 14/1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X