This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    I think the lions share of the responsibility for taking in refugees should fall on the countries who manufacture and drop bombs across the middle east and are directly responsible for this crisis.The daily mail whingers can take a hike
    Saudi Arabia so
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Cliffs on Fennelly Report?
      Whitewash. As is the way with such things.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Slept from 1am till 5, which explains why there were no posts from 1 till 8.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Spent the night in hospital last night for the first time since I was born. Feeling a lot better now after being in a lot of pain Monday night and Tuesday morning. Getting an ultrasound soon to see if it's gallstones or just an infected gallbladder that might have to come out at some point. I was in A&E on a trolley until 1am although I did get seen to quickly once I presented with a gp referral. At least I got moved somewhere I could finally get some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              You have serious doubts about Enda if he couldn't set up a committee to give him the precise outcome he wants at this stage in his career
              I think he pretty much did get what he wanted, no?

The interim report of the Fennelly Commission has made wide-ranging criticism of senior Government figures but has cleared Taoiseach Enda Kenny of trying to force the resignation of former Garda Commissioner Martin Callinan.

Comment

Comment

FF and Sinn Fein/IRA's whinging about Edna laughable, can you imagine what they would be saying if he had sat back and done nothing when he found out what Callinan had been holding back
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

O'Donnells cheese and onion is the nut crisp, end of

Comment

Trying to book a hotel in Vegas for next year for a week. looking at the Aria at the moment.

WTF is the $32 resort fee all about? is this in all hotels or just the MGM properties?!

Comment

how does this health insurance lark thing work?
                          If you get referred by a GP to the hospital it takes over a year to see the consultant, how do you make use of your insurance in this instance? Do you go to some random consultant privately?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                            Trying to book a hotel in Vegas for next year for a week. looking at the Aria at the moment.

WTF is the $32 resort fee all about? is this in all hotels or just the MGM properties?!
                            Most hotels on the strip have a resort fee now. Pure rip off. After gutting and rebuilding some of the older properties, prices have gone way up generally from a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

90% of vegas hotels charge resort fees yea.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                how does this health insurance lark thing work?
                                If you get referred by a GP to the hospital it takes over a year to see the consultant, how do you make use of your insurance in this instance? Do you go to some random consultant privately?
                                More or less yes.
                                You will still need to be referred by the GP to the consultant and depending on the setup in the place you see them you will either pay upfront and reclaim from vhi (Obv in this case you need to confirm that what you are doing is covered) or the clinic will charge vhi directly

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                  Salt and vinigar taytos
                                  Cheese and onion taytos
                                  Smokey bacon taytos
                                  WTF is this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    More or less yes.
                                    You will still need to be referred by the GP to the consultant and depending on the setup in the place you see them you will either pay upfront and reclaim from vhi (Obv in this case you need to confirm that what you are doing is covered) or the clinic will charge vhi directly
                                    Thanks! Rather confusing as the GP has no idea what kind of consultant to send me to and only the first consultant visit is free. (rest 50% off). he referred me to the mater and seemed to have no idea about health insurance, mother of god.

Comment

I thought we already settled that ready salted is the nut crisp flavour a few years ago

Comment

I just can't get excited about crisps.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          Agreed. Also there is nothing less attractive than a woman eating a pack of cheese and onion Taytos. Nothing

Comment

I thought we already settled that ready salted is the nut crisp flavour a few years ago
                                            No way. Boring as hell.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone picking Cheese and onion tayto as their favourite crisp is a social degenerate.

Comment

That's like saying you prefer blowjobs with a condom on.

Comment

Ye you're still sucking dick but you're left with an unsatisfactory taste in your mouth.

Comment

Pringles Sour cream and onion
                                                        King pub crisps (The ones that used to come in a blue bag)
                                                        Tipperary

Comment

Farmer browns wuster sauce back in the day.
                                                          Crisps are a scam 1 euro for 30 grams of spud f off.

Comment

Wheelies
                                                            Beef McCoy's
                                                            Salt and Vinegar Tayto.

How does autocorrect go to Satan ffs.
                                                            Last edited by dobby; 02-09-15, 12:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                              90% of vegas hotels charge resort fees yea.
                                                              Robbing bastards.

Think I will still go with the Aria, looks decent enough and not extortionate.

How was that game in the end on Saturday? was putting me to sleep at one stage!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                King pub crisps (The ones that used to come in a blue bag)
                                                                Is there any difference between pub crisps and normal crisps?
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Lets broaden the chat out to savoury snacks in general.

My vote is for roasted and salted pistachios or macadamia nuts.
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    I need a lock changed on my front door. Basically the night latch broke and the one I got to replace it is bigger and I need to get a small piece of the back of the door chiseled out to make it fit. 10 minute job all told. Can anybody point me in the right direction. Rathgar area. TY.
                                                                    Any Carpenter would have you sorted in under an hour.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      wtf happened to Finklestein?! Dude has aged a few decades in a year or two.

Yeah I was walking passed when he and his entourage were coming out of the Dáil there and didn't recognise him at all.

Comment

Feeling very disenfranchised between this and the bar discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          O'Donnells cheese and onion is the nut crisp, end of
                                                                          Was eating some when I read this. (thumbs up). Something about the way they crunch.

I'm not a big crisp person but O'Donnells are the nuts.

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                          Farmer browns wuster sauce back in the day.
                                                                          Crisps are a scam 1 euro for 30 grams of spud f off.
                                                                          Buy a spud so m8
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                            Lets broaden the chat out to savoury snacks in general.

My vote is for roasted and salted pistachios or macadamia nuts.
                                                                            The boars head on Capel st still brings out sauasages and onion rings for friday night pints. I am a big fan of that.

Comment

Has anyone been to one of these warehouse sales by Arnotts? Always slightly skeptical of those sort of things.

Comment

the stronger the salt and vinegar the better, tayto bistro one is quite good. So are tyrells.

Bags from all these guys vary a lot.

Comment

this is cool

Must remember never to be a line judge
                                                                                  Watch a series of shots at full speed and decide whether each was in or out. Some will be traveling upwards of 100 miles per hour and you only get one chance to make the call. Good luck!

Comment

Onion rings
                                                                                    Pickled Onion monster munch
                                                                                    Smiths Salt & Shake (the novelty factor)

Oh I also love Kettle chips. They are so crunchy!
                                                                                    Take a cheese tayto and a Salt & Vinegar together. Voila, pickled onion

Comment

the stronger the salt and vinegar the better, tayto bistro one is quite good. So are tyrells.

Bags from all these guys vary a lot.
                                                                                      You may be able to weigh in here possibly?

Also, anyone have a decent hand blender they would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        Any Carpenter would have you sorted in under an hour.

http://www.tradesmen.ie/
                                                                                        Never heard of that website before. Great idea really...
                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          Kinda fun but this is probably much easier when you have two eyes and depth perception.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            You may be able to weigh in here possibly?

Also, anyone have a decent hand blender they would recommend?
                                                                                            I will give an aul reply over there.

Not a hand blender but the nutribullet is awesome, I use mine every day.

Comment

...

Comment

I will give an aul reply over there.

Not a hand blender but the nutribullet is awesome, I use mine every day.
                                                                                                Yeah saw a few threads re:nutri bullet in the other place, the feedback is pretty phenomenal. Pretty sure I wouldn't use it enough to justify it, mainly want something for sauces, marinades, soups etc and find the regular blender a pain in the hile.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  I need a lock changed on my front door. Basically the night latch broke and the one I got to replace it is bigger and I need to get a small piece of the back of the door chiseled out to make it fit. 10 minute job all told. Can anybody point me in the right direction. Rathgar area. TY.
                                                                                                  Dundrum Locksmith | Andy Godfrey- PSA Licensed Locksmith | Serving Dundrum & Churchtown | Prices & Photo ID Online | Free Call Outs | Seniors Discount

Used this guy a few months ago, no hassle and sorted the issue for me quickly.

Comment

Is there any difference between pub crisps and normal crisps?
                                                                                                    I always thought that the pub crisps were tastier, (more MSG probably),much bigger bag aswell.

Comment

Some craic in Castlebar Court today.

Castlebar Court adjourned amid chaos

Integrity Ireland members attempt to place judge and garda superintendent under citizens’ arrest

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                        Has anyone been to one of these warehouse sales by Arnotts? Always slightly skeptical of those sort of things.

http://www.arnotts.ie/content/Warehouse-Sale/2482
                                                                                                        I was at the last one.

My Sister works there and told me to head out.
                                                                                                        Was more than happy.

Perfect for a new home / apartment.

It's just pallets of stuff "Half Price". Everything from sheets, furniture to crockery electrics etc.
                                                                                                        If you shop in Arnotts you'll be happy enough. It's not cheap shite at all.

Comment

Very reasonable!

Comment

Stupid gallstones, the cheek of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              Stupid gallstones, the cheek of them.
                                                                                                              Are they as a result of the stress and effects of high living that comes with running one of Irelands most successful websites?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                Are they as a result of the stress and effects of high living that comes with running one of Irelands most successful websites?
                                                                                                                Fucking old man shit that!!
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  you know I know of a much cheaper place in mountjoy where a large black man will sleep in your bed for free.

SPOILER

Comment

Decent long read on the highest rated 8th grade footballer and wrestler in the US.

He is the No. 1 rated wrestler and football player in the U.S. He has 10 specialized trainers, his own PR guy and has made incredible sacrifices. Is it all worth it?

Comment

I've a ticket for the hurling on Sunday that I want to swap for a football final ticket if anyone knows anyone who would be capable of the trade.

Not selling it obv.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Decent long read on the highest rated 8th grade footballer and wrestler in the US.

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...incart_gallery
                                                                                                                        SP would be proud

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X