This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    People of a certain age, Paul Heaton of The Housemartins and The Beautiful South along with Jacqui Abbott are doing a little Irish Tour in October.
    They just played Dublin 2 months back.was pretty good gig.

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
      What are the options for paid sport streaming sites? I heard the original site (name escapes me now) is offering open invites atm but I can't find it.
      I use www.news-source.tv
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        This is my one, and it's good. It's the old live online footy.

Comment

Have organized a viewing on this place anyway and rent likely to be less than advertised id imagine. Hope I don't become an alcoholic

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
            What are the options for paid sport streaming sites? I heard the original site (name escapes me now) is offering open invites atm but I can't find it.
            Starstreams? They had a round of invites a couple of days back but it's closed again. I have an account and a few friends looking for invites but they only do like 50 new accounts each time it opens so unless you're really on the ball and happen to see it on twitter the second it goes up you have no chance.

Edit - From the forum, 'There will be another round before NFL start, but not before EPL start. Sorry!'

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
              Have organized a viewing on this place anyway and rent likely to be less than advertised id imagine. Hope I don't become an alcoholic
              I'll come on aboard if ya need a business partner for the laugh if this iran thing doesn't work out
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

WW guys are class

Large sections of Irish society have reacted with joy at the news that gay couples will have to require the presence of a bigot in studio on the occasions that they express the view that …

Gay Couples Not Allowed Appear On Radio Without A Bigot, Rules BAI
                Mary is just one of many who have suffered at the hands of the scurrilous gay marriage campaign. Just last week a bigot was minding his own business on Grafton St in Dublin only to be violently assaulted by gay marriage, the man then had his house repossessed by gay marriage and was subsequently held at gun point and forced to become gay himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                  They just played Dublin 2 months back.was pretty good gig.
                  I chanced upon a leaflet during the week with the listing, tickets and hotel booked for salthill.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    I'll come on aboard if ya need a business partner for the laugh if this iran thing doesn't work out
                    Cork is nearly as bad as Waterford, nearly. Thanks for the offer though but think im sorted

Comment

Cork is nearly as bad as Waterford, nearly. Thanks for the offer though but think im sorted
                      Where's your business plan Mitty?

Where's the god damn plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        Where's your business plan Mitty?

Where's the god damn plan?
                        :-)

Jaysus if this goes through then an IPB night out is a given, snooker and alcohol, I'll make a fortune off you cunts

Comment

:-)

Jaysus if this goes through then an IPB night out is a given, snooker and alcohol, I'll make a fortune off you cunts
                          We'd nick more than a few poxy light bulbs

Comment

Did iSnow ever give a reason for not sending out business plan? I'm sure he either ditched idea, is going alone of got outside investment but would have been nice to get an explanation.

Also, definitely introducing goatweaseled to my friends - class word!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                              Did iSnow ever give a reason for not sending out business plan? I'm sure he either ditched idea, is going alone of got outside investment but would have been nice to get an explanation.

he updated the thread: http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...=19562&page=11

Originally posted by iSnow
                              Hey guys,

Just an update on this.

I've been up to my neck in it with recruitment trying to fill positions for a new gaming startup among other roles. BP Will be distributed to interested parties tomorrow. Anyone else interested just pm me your deets.

Kev has set up a private forum where we'll direct things from the end of this week.

Will leave this thread open for constructive questions until Tuesday.

Thank you to all involved so far
                              iSnow is offline Report Post
                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post

Confirmed busto.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fuck the corkies, limerick ftw!
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

From a City perceptive, it was great to hear Silva, Kompany and Aguero all signing new 5 years contracts. Makes for a very settled team. Next season should be good, fully expect City, Chelsea and Arsenal be the top three, with City on top hopefully.
                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Confirmed busto.
                                      You won't be long behind him Borovetz
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                        That looks sweet! Why did no-one inform me about this, first I'm hearing of it but wouldn't mind going...
                                        There was someone doing cheap tickets for it but still 10 quid in the door is a bit steep considering
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                          From a City perceptive, it was great to hear Silva, Kompany and Aguero all signing new 5 years contracts. Makes for a very settled team. Next season should be good, fully expect City, Chelsea and Arsenal be the top three, with City on top hopefully.
                                          Weekly wage bill must be scandalous

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                            Who did you support before City?
                                            I am Walter Mitty. Leader of the Wexford Inbreds
                                            Does the pub have a dart board?

Comment

Probable United team tomorrow from Homer on boards. Looks grim

--------------------DDG-----------------------
                                              Young---Jones--- Smalling-------Blackett----James.
                                              ----------Herrera----------Fletcher--------------
                                              -------------------Mata-------------------------
                                              -----------Rooney-------------Hernandez-------

Subs : Lindegaard, Keane, Cleverly, Fellaini, Adnan, Nani and errm, Wilson??
                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                Probable United team tomorrow from Homer on boards. Looks grim
                                                I am a big Manchester United fan myself come on the reds haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  Himself is going to insure himself on Chanel's car and then get her insured as a name driver. What are the cheapest best sites to approach?
                                                  I use 123.ie to get quotes Michelle. I pay about €320 a year fully comp and have Tony on as a named driver.

Comment

Someone was complaining the other day about google music and single songs. The trick is to edit the tags so that all the songs have the same album name and album artist. This is pretty good free software you can use: http://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      I use 123.ie to get quotes Michelle. I pay about €320 a year fully comp and have Tony on as a named driver.
                                                      123.ie just give you one quote -form RSA Insurance. They bought them a couple of years ago AFAIK. Kept it quiet so people still think they are a brokerage.

Chill.ie actually give qiotes from other insurers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                        Someone was complaining the other day about google music and single songs. The trick is to edit the tags so that all the songs have the same album name and album artist. This is pretty good free software you can use: http://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html
                                                        Yeah it was me, I had them all tagged as the same album but had to edit the album artist and it did the trick
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Final calls for all those interesting, smart and bright people amongst us who want to not just pit their wits against their fellow posters, but also, and without reservation, humiliate and pommel them into the ground.

The Fantasy Football train is leaving the station, still some spots in the Gladiator league and the main league is open to all as always.

Who's going to be brave enough to go all out on Swansea players tomorrow???
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                            Final calls for all those interesting, smart and bright people amongst us who want to not just pit their wits against their fellow posters, but also, and without reservation, humiliate and pommel them into the ground.

The Fantasy Football train is leaving the station, still some spots in the Gladiator league and the main league is open to all as always.

Who's going to be brave enough to go all out on Swansea players tomorrow???

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              Everyone's a critic

I don't often make spelling mistakes, but when I do...

Join the bloody league Hostpur!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                Join the bloody league Hostpur!
                                                                I wish to God I could, oh Lord how I wish I could. But as I said before, if I join a money league I will have to optimise my team, and winning money is so much less EV than the extra interest generated in watching matches of the big teams because you have attacking players playing. Therefore I spread my team around the top teams to maximise interest, while still being competitive enough.

My hands are tied. Tied I tells ya.

Comment

I wish to God I could, oh Lord how I wish I could. But as I said before, if I join a money league I will have to optimise my team, and winning money is so much less EV than the extra interest generated in watching matches of the big teams because you have attacking players playing. Therefore I spread my team around the top teams to maximise interest, while still being competitive enough.

Pick two teams then, one in the one-shot money league (but with no transfers allowed) and then one that you rotate normally every week for interest, but with no money involved.

Simples

Comment

I effectively forfeited all bets last year by refusing to "enable" the racist biter.

A man's gotta have a code.

Comment

The brother just text me to say his passport has been stolen in Qatar airport, where he was travelling through on route to Mumbai. Anyone have any clue what happens next, I'm guessing there's no way he will be allowed to continue with the journey anyway?

Have checked and there's no Irish embassy in Qatar fwiw.

Comment

<3 Putin

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                          The brother just text me to say his passport has been stolen in Qatar airport, where he was travelling through on route to Mumbai. Anyone have any clue what happens next, I'm guessing there's no way he will be allowed to continue with the journey anyway?

Have checked and there's no Irish embassy in Qatar fwiw.
                                                                          Your passport is an important document and should always be kept safe. But if your passport is lost or stolen abroad, we can help.

Try reading there maybe?

Comment

Fact: Toni Kroos has won 4 trophies in his last 10 games.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Read Doke's blog about an hour ago. What powerful emotions come from reading it. My heart goes out to both Doke and his wife.

My closest friend from school has 4 kids. The eldest who is they say is in the autism spectrum but he is not doing too bad and at a mainstream school. The second who is 9 has aspergers, the girl who is almost 6 has no problems and the youngest who is 4 and a half has autism and from reading the blog sounds very like Oisin.

Her husband bailed out two weeks after the youngest was born as he was struggling as it was with his children and he left my friend to bring the children up on her own. After reading that blog I want to go and help her! I can not imagine how she copes on a day to day basis.

Comment

Joke dog.
                                                                                Attached Files
                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Anyone know anything about travelgenio...about to make a booking with them to Vegas. I will obviously google aswell.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                    Anyone know anything about travelgenio...about to make a booking with them to Vegas. I will obviously google aswell.
                                                                                    Are you signed up with fatcheese? just so you get money back after the trip.

Comment

Are you signed up with fatcheese? just so you get money back after the trip.
                                                                                      Are you giving me the ok for travelgenio? Im not no but I will sign up now.
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Are you giving me the ok for travelgenio? Im not no but I will sign up now.
                                                                                        Never heard of it till you posted up about it but I have heard about fatcheese. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PasTa View Post
                                                                                          I am a big Manchester United fan myself come on the reds haha.
                                                                                          Genius. Why wasn't this done before?
                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            great bronze for Mark English in the 800m European Final.
                                                                                            Was unlucky not to get second. The Polish guy finished like a train. Still a fantastic run and great achievement for him.

Comment

Standing in the checkout queue in Ikea of a Friday evening.

It's everything I dreamed of when I was a small boy.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                Standing in the checkout queue in Ikea of a Friday evening.

It's everything I dreamed of when I was a small boy.
                                                                                                Just try to enjoy the hours of assembling...
                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  great bronze for Mark English in the 800m European Final.
                                                                                                  That ones for Lloyd

Comment

So was given my sections for the paper today. FML gonna be tough lol

Farming & Agri
                                                                                                    Death section (LOL)
                                                                                                    Entertainment ( which I believe is the toughest )
                                                                                                    Areas Roscrea / Tullamore Well Holy God. FML

I now own those sections for those areas , they are MINE. So gotta start building.
                                                                                                    I will manage the top 2 , social media has taken over entertainment and they are struggling big time with ads for that section even in portlaoise .

Racket Hall in Roscrea has a big country night thingy going on all the time I think. May hit them up

all ideas welcome btw
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Booked vegas anyway! I went through the safety of BA for an extra few Euro. €540 out of Cork is still pretty good considered a trip out of Dublin usually would cost me about €50 along with stress.

Now the fun of picking a hotel.
                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

What kind of bar is the most popular in Dublin/cork? Not a night club obv but regular bar
                                                                                                        Last edited by Wesley Harms; 15-08-14, 19:07.

Comment

Booked vegas anyway! I went through the safety of BA for an extra few Euro. €540 out of Cork is still pretty good considered a trip out of Dublin usually would cost me about €50 along with stress.

Now the fun of picking a hotel.
                                                                                                          Still hope you used fatcheese! and check whatever site you use for the hotel can go through them as well. You still book with the likes of expedia etc but get money back

Comment

What kind of bar is the most popular in Dublin/cork? Not a night club obv but regular bar
                                                                                                            Gay bars...

Comment

Gay bars...
                                                                                                              and that's not even pasta posting this... some interesting life ya live
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Still hope you used fatcheese! and check whatever site you use for the hotel can go through them as well. You still book with the likes of expedia etc but get money back
                                                                                                                BA did not have themselves as partners. I did sign up to the site tho.
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

The nights are closing in fast this summer so I'm firing up the barbecue.

Spar do lovely sausies. I may even have a few obscure overpriced beers with them.

Comment

and that's not even pasta posting this... some interesting life ya live
                                                                                                                    Hmmm, did your alarm go off? Weird post too

Comment

If any individuals decide they would like to go to the Tipp vs Cork Match. I have 2-4 tickets for the canal end that I may be trying to off load due to drop outs. €10 is all they cost. Drop me a pm and I shall fill ye in.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Hmmm, did your alarm go off? Weird post too
                                                                                                                        Nah mate just never knew. Manchester a great city for more than football for ya too so
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Nah mate just never knew. Manchester a great city for more than football for ya too so
                                                                                                                          You never knew that gays have money and like to party?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X