This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    You working Thursday m8? few hours free if ya are?
    Working aye why whats happening?
    airport, lol

Comment

Irish player "clancywigam" currently 5/6 in the milly . gooooooo
      If found please feed me chips

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
        What do yiz think of this for 600K ..http://touch.daft.ie/sales/114-sycam...ublin/1101016/
        2,000 sq foot isn't that big, with seven bedrooms some of them must be fairly small.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Raoul's man gone full retard - he wants to build a wall on the Canadian border

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...ion-terrorists
          Jesus, I wish they would stick to easy stuff like guns and Obamacare. This whole immigrant crap is just them trying to out-Trump Trump.

A President Trump would be something to behold.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
            Irish player "clancywigam" currently 5/6 in the milly . gooooooo
            How did this finish up? I see poster from here Winning won the Sunday 500.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 31-08-15, 08:16.
              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

My friend was at the airport last year and said he found the big sheets of paper you can write someone's name on for when they are arriving.
                Every time I go to the airport I see people with them yet never bother to ask, where are they!!!
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Time Person of the Year betting

Obama's finest year, and one of the best closers by any US prez. Cuba / Iran being the two main ones which essentially redefine US overseas policy. A lot of talk of him being finally the prez he promised to be. Thats cover worthy imo. Only a max bet of €30 though. Could go pear-shaped if stock market does an October tumble, as it is wont to do in turbulent years. I also have a track record of consistently losing on these bets.
                  What's the chance of it be ISIS or The Internet again or some other shite?
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Jesus, I wish they would stick to easy stuff like guns and Obamacare. This whole immigrant crap is just them trying to out-Trump Trump.

A President Trump would be something to behold.
                    How delighted do you think the Canadians would be. Obv way to polite to build a wall themselves but surely the best thing that could happen to control there minimal crime.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                      How delighted do you think the Canadians would be. Obv way too polite to build a wall themselves but surely the best thing that could happen to control there minimal crime.
                      Nah, I've seen a documentary about this and it tends to get quite nasty for those trapped in the snowy wastelands to the north of the wall.

Comment

LOL Thats nearly as good as the Sinn Fein / IRA Muppet they put out to bat on the radio today... except you can admit you are biased and its only a game

The only thing you should be is relieved. Ref made plenty of terrible decisions that helped Dublin but allowing them to kill more than half of the added time was his greatest gift.

I don't remember seeing such a level of ugly cynicism at play in any sport for a long time... but then what would you expect from any team that would pick a low life scummer like Connolly.

Oh and LOL Cluxton what a bottler
                        Droolpeter .... Kildare lads were well behaved after they got beat in the minor as well.
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                          Droolpeter .... Kildare lads were well behaved after they got beat in the minor as well.
                          Which part was he wrong about?
                          airport, lol

Comment

Also, Dublin supremacy.

Suck on it, haters.

Comment

I just wanted everyone to know that I couldn't give a flying fuck about Bogball. It's a shit sport. Thanks for listening everyone.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                I just wanted everyone to know that I couldn't give a flying fuck about Bogball. It's a shit sport. Thanks for listening everyone.
                                No need for that m8. Just ignore the conversation.

We don't go off on one when you're talking about that dota shite. And that's a boring kids game.

Comment

Missed that story what were they up to?

I know one of the kids on the team, lovely lad can't imagine him misbehaving
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

80million including bonuses for a 19yr old French kid no ones ever heard of. LolUTD

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                      Didn't see what connolly did but no doubt it was nasty such a knacker
                                      Nothing puts me on tilt more than seeing Ciaran Whelan sitting on the SG panel with his big smug head. He is the most despicable cowardly knacker of a player I ever had the misfortune of seeing play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        80million including bonuses for a 19yr old French kid no ones ever heard of. LolUTD
                                        In all fairness, nobody had heard of Ronaldo until they signed him...
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Missed that story what were they up to?

I know one of the kids on the team, lovely lad can't imagine him misbehaving
                                          Bit of a scuffle after the game. Nothing major. Until a Tipp player comes running at a Kildare man from the side. He just spots him at the last second and manages to avoid a punch but the Tipp lad has a hold of him so the Kildare lad gives him an almighty punch in the gob. Fully deserved and the lad was only protecting himself. But sure the Dubs wouldn't do anything like that. Ever.

Can see it here. Watch number 24. http://www.balls.ie/gaa/vine-there-w...l-today/306842

Comment

Yes Matrial. What a signing. World class.

Ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                              Which part was he wrong about?
                                              There's stuff happening like this in every game at every level .. and everyone gets up in arms about it when it's a semi final in an all Ireland and it's the top level. Anyone that ever played will tell you that.
                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

wtf are United at. Lunatics.

Comment

McDonald’s just confirmed a Ballymaloe relish and kale Irish artisan burger

Comment

I found a good angle of the Connolly incident that I've linked to here:

IMO looking at that if anything he started it himself.

Comment

There's stuff happening like this in every game at every level .. and everyone gets up in arms about it when it's a semi final in an all Ireland and it's the top level. Anyone that ever played will tell you that.
                                                      Yesterdays display was a lot worse than what usually goes on, if the GAA were anyway strict Dublin could be down 4 of their starters and Mayo down 1. And the ref did favour Dublin for the first half but to the most he was just bad.
                                                      Last edited by eamonhonda; 31-08-15, 12:29.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Tickets purchased, roll on Saturday.
                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                          Nothing puts me on tilt more than seeing Ciaran Whelan sitting on the SG panel with his big smug head. He is the most despicable cowardly knacker of a player I ever had the misfortune of seeing play the game.
                                                          They should try putting some journalists on the panel, sick of ex players pulling punches.
                                                          Paul kimmage had a good rant in a similar vein in the indo at the weekend about how grotesque the BBCs athletics coverage is,with all the ex athletes doing little more than cheerleading team GB.
                                                          The anti gatlin celebrations were just bizarre when the same people were drooling over the Somalian guy who trains in America under a Doper winning the 5k and 10k

Comment

Actually after watching their athletics coverage I hope the conservatives absolutely gut the BBC. What do they produce thats decent anymore? Most of the documentary strands have been dumbed down beyond belief

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              They should try putting some journalists on the panel, sick of ex players pulling punches.
                                                              Paul kimmage had a good rant in a similar vein in the indo at the weekend about how grotesque the BBCs athletics coverage is,with all the ex athletes doing little more than cheerleading team GB.
                                                              The anti gatlin celebrations were just bizarre when the same people were drooling over the Somalian guy who trains in America under a Doper winning the 5k and 10k
                                                              Whatever about journos, they should not have had one ex Dublin player, one ex Mayo and one ex Kerry last night when those are the three teams left in the competition. None of them could really say what they wanted to say as they would either be letting their county down or be accused of trying to get players banned for the final. They should have had a couple of nordies in and a Cork lad or something like that. Biased beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                Whatever about journos, they should not have had one ex Dublin player, one ex Mayo and one ex Kerry last night when those are the three teams left in the competition. None of them could really say what they wanted to say as they would either be letting their county down or be accused of trying to get players banned for the final. They should have had a couple of nordies in and a Cork lad or something like that. Biased beyond belief.
                                                                You want talking heads from outside Dublin to give an unbiased view of Dublin? I'm sweating trying to work that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

The Dub number 18 didn't want to know much about it!

Comment

Morgan 74 off 39 in the T20.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                      Downstairs in the house is getting re-wired.

Someone told me to get a few cat 6 ports installed but fell short when i asked him why?
                                                                      Future proofing is all i got.

Should i be doing this?
                                                                      My place seems to be wired for CAT5e. There's a port beside where UPC comes in, I thought initially it was a simple case of connecting the router into that port and then every other port is on the network, but I googled it and people where say there should be some sort of switch box to connect different ports. I can't find anything like that though (the agent showing me around struggled to explain how the intercom worked so I think I'm on my own with this).

If I can't find a switch box does that mean the ports are just for phones rather than internet?

Comment

Keegan grabbed him in the headlock and dragged him to the ground. Connolly should never have thrown a dig but Keegan should have been off also.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                          My place seems to be wired for CAT5e. There's a port beside where UPC comes in, I thought initially it was a simple case of connecting the router into that port and then every other port is on the network, but I googled it and people where say there should be some sort of switch box to connect different ports. I can't find anything like that though (the agent showing me around struggled to explain how the intercom worked so I think I'm on my own with this).

If I can't find a switch box does that mean the ports are just for phones rather than internet?
                                                                          the cat5e ports have to terminate somewhere. check the most inappropriately warm place of the house and you'll probably find it there.

And unless you're planning on running a data centre in your gaff you don't need anything above cat5e.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                            Keegan grabbed him in the headlock and dragged him to the ground. Connolly should never have thrown a dig but Keegan should have been off also.
                                                                            You seem to have missed several seconds of footage.

Comment

You want talking heads from outside Dublin to give an unbiased view of Dublin? I'm sweating trying to work that one out.
                                                                              That's one gigantic chip on your shoulder re Dublin. Not everyone outside the Pale wants to see ye beaten. Most but not all
                                                                              Last edited by careca; 31-08-15, 15:44.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                That's one gigantic chip on your shoulder re Dublin. Not everyone outside the Pate wants to see ye beaten. Most but not all
                                                                                Like Kayroo, I'm happy to admit I'm biased when it comes to Dublin.

Unlike Kayroo, I have no idea what I'm actually talking about, but I know I'm right.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

You seem to have missed several seconds of footage.
                                                                                    nope.

Keegan looks over his shoulder to see where connolly was running, both of them try pushing each other, Keegan grabs him in a headlock and takes him down, Connolly starts throwing punches.

Both should be off.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      wtf are United at. Lunatics.
                                                                                      I think Rigger called it already.

Louis van Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                        Lol.
                                                                                        In fairness we can't all release our tempers by throwing dusters at 12 year old's heads.

Comment

In fairness we can't all release our tempers by throwing dusters at 12 year old's heads.
                                                                                          That kid was a little shit and needed to toughen up.

Comment

From the Guardian live feed

Fiendish
                                                                                            Now that Prem clubs are more loaded than a modern day machine gun and every club in Europe knows that certain Prem clubs are willing to spray about their TV money as liberally as a toddler does wee when left alone at the urinal, isn’t it about time that they started to get a little more crafty in their transfer dealings?

“As far as I’m aware, players can sign for three clubs in a year, and play for two. What’s to stop Prem clubs from approaching other European clubs to act as their proxy in transfer dealings, in return for a set fee or free loans? For instance: United want to sign Martial but don’t want to pay more than twice he’s worth; why not agree an under the table deal with, say, Lazio to act as their bidder, who’d surely get a more reasonable fee out of Monaco, and then buy the player from Lazio for a couple of million more a month later before he’s played a game in a Lazio shirt?

“Monaco get the price that they think is reasonable, Lazio get free money, and United get the player they wanted for a considerably smaller outlay than they could have managed alone. Why wouldn’t this work?”
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Lovely hurling.

I heard a little rustling as I came out of the shower this morning and I went out and there she was sitting on the stairs.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                                I concur.

Comment

The Alarm panel was showing a fault since Friday, because the backup battery is knackered. I phoned a guy this morning who advertised that he supplied parts,but nope, he wanted €70 to do a service and another €38 for a battery.

It took me all of 3 minutes and €15 to change it over.....robbin cunce.

Comment

Jesus Christ. When does it end.

Louis van Gaal insists his scouting has already been concluded and there will be no knee-jerk reaction in the transfer market to Manchester United's 2-1 defeat at Swansea City.

Comment

What do yiz think of this for 600K ..http://touch.daft.ie/sales/114-sycam...ublin/1101016/
                                                                                                      How is this place only 600k in the current booming market? Looks really nice. Is the area awful or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                        How is this place only 600k in the current booming market? Looks really nice. Is the area awful or something?
                                                                                                        Basically in Finglas which I guess is keeping the price down. Don't know how good/bad the area is.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                          Not at all. It's practically in Glasnevin, but as Dice says, the Finglas post code will affect it. Strongly thinking of going up for a viewing during the week.

Looks like a really nice job that they've done on it. Hard to judge what it's really worth, but no doubt it will attract a fair bit of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                            Basically in Finglas which I guess is keeping the price down. Don't know how good/bad the area is.
                                                                                                            2,000 square feet and 7 bedrooms is insane - probably self built by a nutcase.
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Not at all. It's practically in Glasnevin, but as Dice says, the Finglas post code will affect it. Strongly thinking of going up for a viewing during the week.

Looks like a really nice job that they've done on it. Hard to judge what it's really worth, but no doubt it will attract a fair bit of interest.
                                                                                                              nriyh

Comment

Big bedrooms seem unnecessary. Best just used for sleeping and riding, don't need a lot of space. Have some radical design ideas in my head for space saving houses

I think a centralised storage/changing room/walk in wardrobe for clothes rather than packing a wardrobe into every room would make sense, take the next days clothes and hang them up in your room if you like.

Will design a house for any mates that request it.

Comment

Design me a gaf m8

Comment

Really? Looks like Keegan threw a slap at Connolly and then Connolly reacted like the eejit he is. I don't want to get too Zapruder filmy on it though and obv I have blue tinted specs on so hard to take my view at face value
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                      Design me a gaf m8
                                                                                                                      What are you after m8? Give me a brief.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                        Big bedrooms seem unnecessary. Best just used for sleeping and riding, don't need a lot of space. Have some radical design ideas in my head for space saving houses

I think a centralised storage/changing room/walk in wardrobe for clothes rather than packing a wardrobe into every room would make sense, take the next days clothes and hang them up in your room if you like.

Will design a house for any mates that request it.
                                                                                                                        When I was younger I always thought it'd be cool to have a bed room, i.e. a room that was essentially a bed. There would be a sunken floor to allow the door to open, and the floor would essentially be all mattress with many duvets and pillows to allow you to sleep in various places.

That and a double decker couch were my big house design ideas when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                          What are you after m8? Give me a brief.
                                                                                                                          Couple of bathrooms
                                                                                                                          Kitchen
                                                                                                                          Bedrooms
                                                                                                                          Sitting Room
                                                                                                                          Dining Room
                                                                                                                          Indoor football pitch

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X