X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into bonus territory now. Roy wouldnt be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      You've really landed on your feet mate. When are you having us all down?

Who is us m8? You're welcome anytime. Off out now.

Comment

Well anytime that suits me like

Comment

After an abberation last week. Normal service has been resumed at the Irish craft beer fest.
          Icky is nowhere to be seen at the metalman stand
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I had a beard for about 4 years until 20 minutes ago. This is what happens when I am sober. Fuck sake.

Comment

I tried to get you to come drinking mate. This is what they call karma.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                After an abberation last week. Normal service has been resumed at the Irish craft beer fest.
                Icky is nowhere to be seen at the metalman stand
                Did you look over the counter? They may have forgotten his step.

Comment

I tried to get you to come drinking mate. This is what they call karma.
                  This is true. I should be sitting down with my beard to a few Deko tunes right now instead im sitting in the corner of a dark room remembering the good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Water Conservation grant letter landed today.

So, I've paid €30 for each of the first two billing quarters, say €120 for the year.
                    Minus €100 now.

€20 for a family of five. For a year. Madness. No notion whatsoever of consumption vs cost.

It's like something out of Father Ted.
                    Have you a septic tank, doubt you are running your own well up there?

Either of the above will leave you a liability of 32sih/qtr. Your bill seems wrong.

Nothing to do with the number of people shitting in the house, at the moment.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        I had a beard for about 4 years until 20 minutes ago. This is what happens when I am sober. Fuck sake.
                        Pics of said facial hair.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I heard there was a small hole around here.
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Pics of said facial hair.
                            It's gone you bastard.

Comment

Ty for my new pic and sig Riggley.

Comment

It's gone you bastard.
                                Never happened...CHD, the face of a 6 year old.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Did you look over the counter? They may have forgotten his step.
                                  5' 8".

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                    I heard there was a small hole around here.
                                    Chadders is bent over looking for follicles...
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

This is true. I should be sitting down with my beard to a few Deko tunes right now instead im sitting in the corner of a dark room remembering the good times.
                                      Well now. You might listen to me in future. One week birthday party next Friday at Deko's for Chaddlys beard.

Comment

Never happened...CHD, the face of a 6 year old.
                                        I do look younger which is class. Seem to have developed a few chins since I was last a boy.

Comment

Well now. You might listen to me in future. One week birthday party next Friday at Deko's for Chaddlys beard.
                                          m8 you have a gf

Comment

my very confused daughter is off to GMIT 7th sept, didnt want to post as im unsure if she will last but anyhow full of wine. pray for my family please.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

She has had like 2 serious BF's now, shes still confused ?
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

She has had like 2 serious BF's now, shes still confused ?
                                                what u mean???

oh get u ffs lol
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                  my very confused daughter is off to GMIT 7th sept, didnt want to post as im unsure if she will last but anyhow full of wine. pray for my family please.
                                                  Nursing?
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

what u mean???

oh get u ffs lol
                                                    What, u expected a serious answer ?

Im full of wine too.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                      Nursing?
                                                      nah

shitty low point course

Just cant see her sticking it, kinda worried. quite stressed tbh , last thing I thought she would do but got to give her the chance

my fear is she wants to party tbh, which obv she will. but iv done my bit and aint doing anymore after
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Plenty of nightlife in Galway, she'll be grand.

Comment

shoved her in a house in Ballybane with 12 others lol
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

nah

shitty low point course

Just cant see her sticking it, kinda worried. quite stressed tbh , last thing I thought she would do but got to give her the chance

my fear is she wants to party tbh, which obv she will. but iv done my bit and aint doing anymore after
                                                            shoved her in a house in Ballybane with 12 others lol
                                                            not much chance of a party breaking out so

Comment

not much chance of a party breaking out so
                                                              dunno me nerves are shot here with it all
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Galway is great craic, plenty of partying to be done. I forgot to pass college when I was there unfortunately
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                    Time Person of the Year betting

Obama's finest year, and one of the best closers by any US prez. Cuba / Iran being the two main ones which essentially redefine US overseas policy. A lot of talk of him being finally the prez he promised to be. Thats cover worthy imo. Only a max bet of €30 though. Could go pear-shaped if stock market does an October tumble, as it is wont to do in turbulent years. I also have a track record of consistently losing on these bets.
                                                                    Meh, sure haven't we all won it.

Comment

Comment

nah

shitty low point course

I certainly would not knock that course.

A career in hospitality will let you travel the world.

You have stayed in enough hotels to notice the good staff from the bad, everyone starts at the bottom clearing plates from the breakfast, good and proper imo, and work their way up apprentice style to a managerial position. Feck all wrong with a career in hospitality imo.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          Time Person of the Year betting

Obama's finest year, and one of the best closers by any US prez. Cuba / Iran being the two main ones which essentially redefine US overseas policy. A lot of talk of him being finally the prez he promised to be. Thats cover worthy imo. Only a max bet of €30 though. Could go pear-shaped if stock market does an October tumble, as it is wont to do in turbulent years. I also have a track record of consistently losing on these bets.
                                                                          Really disturbing that I recognise most of those names, whereas the lineup for most festivals are a complete mystery to me. Think it's Merkel for me. Not a fan, and can't think of any specific wonderful thing she's done. Just a general feeling that Europe would be in a finer mess with a man at the helm
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Kev didn't make it too far, not able for the craft beers like he used to be
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Anyone ever got stoned and watched ''How It's Made'' ?

Seems appealing.

Comment

I certainly would not knock that course.

A career in hospitality will let you travel the world.

You have stayed in enough hotels to notice the good staff from the bad, everyone starts at the bottom clearing plates from the breakfast, good and proper imo, and work their way up apprentice style to a managerial position. Feck all wrong with a career in hospitality imo.
                                                                                Did a couple of courses this degree would be based on when I moved to Cork fado fado, but sure it's moved on since then

MrsFlushdraw would have knowledge of it too id say through her chef training

If still any relation to the original courses it's all really easy!
                                                                                & can't see why its 4 years, but apart from that i'd say its fine.

She should use the course to get a part time job in a pub/restaurant (probably has a ton of work experience built into it) in galway and have plenty of fun getting as Oli says a very usable degree.

+More honest that most business degrees in the IT's which had the nickname "Degree in Dunnes stores management" for years
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 28-08-15, 22:47.

Comment

Meh, sure haven't we all won it.
                                                                                  I still remember poor Ronnie O'Brien getting robbed of the Time man of the century award.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    I still remember poor Ronnie O'Brien getting robbed of the Time man of the century award.
                                                                                    Was in my auntie's house in Bray during the summer and her neighbour knocked around. Took her less than 2 minutes to drop it into conversation that Ronnie was her son. I wonder how many people she's told that to!

Comment

They were correct to pull his name. Nobody from Bray would seriously be considered.

Comment

nah

shitty low point course

Did this course in DIT, it is a party course in fairness, small workload and not taxing...you'll always get a job with it and have opportunities to travel, do 3 years and get your ordinary degree then you can do HR, marketing, bus mgmt, event mgmt, logistics...2 more years in college too...
                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Interesting maths.

Comment

Interesting indeed... What if it was 7% or 8% craft beer/ale?
                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                              It probably took the joe.ie writers a year to get that study done, don't throw it back in their face
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

Comment

Any recommendations of films with beards m8s

Comment

draw on a beard, post pics

Comment

Any recommendations of films with beards m8s
                                                                                                      Went to a pub 2 days ago actually where I fit right in! Could not have fitted in any better, for the past however many years I would have been welcome!!!

I would recommend it.... but they don't really like your type in there

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

this is Vgood http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2707408/ ... https://primewire.unblocked.pw/tv-27...on-1-episode-3

Comment

Was waiting for this. Is it all out at once like House Of Cards?
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                            Kev didn't make it too far, not able for the craft beers like he used to be
                                                                                                            Not able to stay awake anymore can't even see myself lasting till 12 tonight at this stag

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              Not able to stay awake anymore can't even see myself lasting till 12 tonight at this stag
                                                                                                              +1
                                                                                                              They take it out of ye huh?
                                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Feck all wrong with a career in hospitality imo.
                                                                                                                Except for all the exposure to people.

Comment

[VINE]eHvL5xEBjBa[/VINE]
                                                                                                                  Last edited by 6starpool; 29-08-15, 09:40. Reason: fixed

Comment

Fixed that for you rounders.

Comment

Fixed that for you rounders.
                                                                                                                      Sorry i must have been editing it when of after you fixed. Could you do again and ill go in and see what you did.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                        Sorry i must have been editing it when of after you fixed. Could you do again and ill go in and see what you did.
                                                                                                                        Done. You just need this bit

eHvL5xEBjBa

in between the vine /vine tags. No url tags should be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                          [VINE]eHvL5xEBjBa[/VINE]
                                                                                                                          lol, I love people like him. I hope he's proud of that, I would be.
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X