X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Beer and crisps for breakfast.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I may be 25 but I passed my driving test at the second time of asking today, the days of leeching lifts from people are over

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

I can't remember the last time I was in a car (that is not a thieving amsterdam taxi).

why is every motherfucking girl I meet some sexy 20 year old european au pair? I blame the lecherous parents on here.

Comment

Not sure I understand the problem?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                Got my keys today, found one of these in the place

SPOILER

Obv an abode for fine gentlemen
                What's it costing you? 1b/2b?

Comment

Can't stay away, Dublin here I come! For the weekend anyway!

Comment

Out of the office message in place till 14th Sept. Wife and child away for the night, first beer opened, might even getvon the online poker for a game later. Like old school Friday nights......

Prob end up fast asleep by 9 though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Out of the office message in place till 14th Sept. Wife and child away for the night, first beer opened, might even getvon the online poker for a game later. Like old school Friday nights......

I look forward to changing all the names back and unbanning people later.

Comment

Obligatory picture shirley, or has family life left you drinking 8 Canadian these days..?
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          I look forward to changing all the names back and unbanning people later.
                          I'm a changed man Dom.

Although have the brothers stag tomorrow so there could be issues

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Obligatory picture shirley, or has family life left you drinking 8 Canadian these days..?
                            CHD wouldn't be impressed so I best not

Comment

Permission granted to make pretentious beer posts

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Permission granted to make pretentious beer posts
                                How about spicy bag posts?

Comment

Should be picking cotton anyway innit m8s.
                                  Oi

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                    I may be 25 but I passed my driving test at the second time of asking today, the days of leeching lifts from people are over

Nice one. I'm 28 and passed mine first time (barely at that). Essential to have a full licence if you're from the sticks. You won't know yourself with the new found freedom.

Comment

Anyone else get phantom phone vibrations in your pocket?

I get it the odd time but it's driving me nuts today, even as I type this with my phone in my hand I can feel it vibrating in my arse pocket.

Am I mad? Please tell me someone else experiences this.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

How about spicy bag posts?
                                        That would be intriguing as I am yet to see one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                          Nice one. I'm 28 and passed mine first time (barely at that). Essential to have a full licence if you're from the sticks. You won't know yourself with the new found freedom.
                                          I was 21 , wore a very short skirt and passed first time round
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Bitta both

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

I get it the odd time but it's driving me nuts today, even as I type this with my phone in my hand I can feel it vibrating in my arse pocket.

Sounds like parkinsons.

Comment

+1. I keep my phone in my front right pocket and get that all the time. Can be annoying if you're expecting a call/txt.

Comment

Bitta both

huge pic below (with included baby wipes)

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                    I was 21 , wore a very short skirt and passed first time round
                                                    Obviously making sure you don't land in his car again.

Comment

Well Lazare

Comment

I never heard of a lad keeping his phone in his arse pocket for a start. Your wallet goes there m8
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

I never heard of a lad keeping his phone in his arse pocket for a start. Your wallet goes there m8
                                                          Keeping anything in an arse pocket would really annoy me.

Comment

Trackies ftw you poshos

Comment

Bitta both

Is that beer "Of foam and fury"? Good stuff if so.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                Is that beer "Of foam and fury"? Good stuff if so.
                                                                Tis, and yep v nice indeed.

Comment

Wallet, keys, left pocket. Phone - right pocket - on it's own so the screen doesn't get fucked up (further).

Comment

Tis, and yep v nice indeed.
                                                                    Yeah. Can't get it down here. Always enjoy a bottle or two when I'm away.

Comment

stop talking about drink ye fuckers. I am off it for 3 weeks. Would love one now though !!

Also, had 8 or 10 pints the night before my driving test. Nailed it obv.

Haven't looked forward to a GAA match, that didn't involve Kerry, in such a long time. Think it will be great. Kayroo probably won't sleep next two nights. Agree with Keane that I think the dubs will do it but not to such a great extent. Mayo have finally woken up and realised they can't go toe to toe with everyone. Might make a difference this time around.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          There was a time when babywipes next to the laptop would have meant something else entirely
                                                                          Tonight it does again my friend

Comment

Well Lazare
                                                                            Well. It's yourself. At last. Welcome back

Comment

Well. It's yourself. At last. Welcome back
                                                                              Flying visit, trust all is well

Comment

Delighted for Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                  Speaking of Bolt. This is the fastest times ever record over 100 metres with those who received a drug ban marked in red...

That is sad.

Similar to this one in a way.

Comment

Pint bottles of 8% beer. Kev you'll be brown bread by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Delighted for Kev.
                                                                                      much grá

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                      Pint bottles of 8% beer. Kev you'll be brown bread by 10.
                                                                                      arent you the optimistic one....

Comment

We should trade the pikeys for the white refugees

Comment

If this was Chelsea fans they would interrupt the soaps with breaking news.

Comment

If this was Chelsea fans they would interrupt the soaps with breaking news.

only a qualifier m8

Comment

Wallet, keys, left pocket. Phone - right pocket - on it's own so the screen doesn't get fucked up (further).
                                                                                              Keys, coins, work ID, headphones in my left pocket. Wallet and phone in my right pocket.

Comment

Willing to take Kev to the Kaz and Revolution as a final swansong to his lost youth.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                  Willing to take Kev to the Kaz and Revolution as a final swansong to his lost youth.
                                                                                                  rebuild The Roxy, Breens, Metroland and Flow Motion Dave and yer on

Comment

rebuild The Roxy, Breens, Metroland and Flow Motion Dave and yer on

Don`t forget Fat Sam`s and the Pulpit

Comment

Keeping anything in an arse pocket would really annoy me.
                                                                                                      Keys, coins, work ID, headphones in my left pocket. Wallet and phone in my right pocket.
                                                                                                      I keep my phone in my left pocket too. I keep my ghost vibes in my arse pocket.

Comment

Limerick won 4-1 away at Drogheda tonight. Absolutely massive win. Only 4 points from safety now on 19 points with Drogheda and Galway on 23 points. Will be some escape if they manage it.

Also, Billy Dennehy came on as a sub again tonight and scored again. Cork won 1-0. Some way to show what they've been missing

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                          Limerick won 4-1 away at Drogheda tonight. Absolutely massive win. Only 4 points from safety now on 19 points with Drogheda and Galway on 23 points. Will be some escape if they manage it.

Also, Billy Dennehy came on as a sub again tonight and scored again. Cork won 1-0. Some way to show what they've been missing
                                                                                                          Waterford lost 3-2 at home to Wexford Youths. Thank fuck they werent playing the Seniors

Comment

drinking these m8s

Who are they m8

Comment

Rami Malek's twitter is pretty cool. Seems a real down to earth guy enjoying his buzz.

Comment

Random speculation as to who the unnamed NI politician is plz

I will say Iris Robinson given previous evidence of gaminess.
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Who are they m8
                                                                                                                  Bars in Waterford City boi. If they were a craft beer they'd be Budweiser mixed with Stella. Full of loose box and knackers m8. And knackers with loose boxes.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Waterford lost 3-2 at home to Wexford Youths. Thank fuck they werent playing the Seniors
                                                                                                                      To be fair, that's top against bottom. At least it wasn't a hammering.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        Thought it was already leaked that it's Peter Robinson
                                                                                                                        Really? Them Robinsons are up to all sorts.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Bars in Waterford City boi. If they were a craft beer they'd be Budweiser mixed with Stella. Full of loose box and knackers m8. And knackers with loose boxes.
                                                                                                                          You've really landed on your feet mate. When are you having us all down?

Rami Malek's twitter is pretty cool. Seems a real down to earth guy enjoying his buzz.
                                                                                                                          Marked his card as talented 10 years ago in the only thing I've seen him in, a fairly standard sitcom that he was frequently hilarious in as the awkward 'Kenny'.

I apologize for that sucky version I uploaded before,I will keep it coz I don't want the comments to be removed and it makes me laugh hahahahahahahahahahahah...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X