This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    98 left in the Estrellas main event with €491,000 up top just had a quick walk through the field and seen Smidge/Jude/Dermot still in and special mention to our honourable El Tren
    Down to 24 at the moment with the three lads still in, Dermot is above average while Jude/Smidge are shortish but still more than enough but no sign of El Tren though.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Down to 24 at the moment with the three lads still in, Dermot is above average while Jude/Smidge are shortish but still more than enough but no sign of El Tren though.
      Sick. Had a look at the chip counts when you posted earlier and saw Smidge was coming in 98/98? That's some grinding!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
        Sick. Had a look at the chip counts when you posted earlier and saw Smidge was coming in 98/98? That's some grinding!
        Where are the updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
          Where are the updates?
          http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/en/blo...as-poker-tour/

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Hope Tiger 3 putts the last to lose by a shot.

This will be me if that happens

Comment

Strewelpeter posted this back in 2011...

Anyone from Naas or its environs needs to befriend Patsy Bud Kelly on Facebook. Genius

Some smartarse has set up a page in the name of local old school Corner Boy, you would need to know the bould Patsy to get the best value out of it
              Sad news as PK the Bud was beaten to death last night round the corner from my mother's gaf. Won't mean anything to most but he was an ever present face in Naas with an ever present can in his hand. He loved the sauce but never heard a bad word about him. Going to the pub to spill some beer in his honour.
              It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                This will be me if that happens

Id say thats you every night minus the tache.

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post

Sad news as PK the Bud was beaten to death last night round the corner from my mother's gaf. Won't mean anything to most but he was an ever present face in Naas with an ever present can in his hand. He loved the sauce but never heard a bad word about him. Going to the pub to spill some beer in his honour.
                  His corny jokes always gave me a titter. The sister was only talking to him recently. Some lowlifes out there.

Also another bloke in nass tied a brick around his neck on Friday and jumped in the canal. only 35

Comment

LOL you are too young to have known him when he was a complete cunt

But yea he had become quite a mild mannered and good natured guy in recent years.
                    Some outpouring for him on facebook!
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jesus Christ...watching "Celeb" Tipping Point atm.

With 1 category left (Music) and the gold coin on the bottom shelf, Carol Vorderman took a question for 2 tokens!!!

Is she thick or wha'??!! Mind boggling.

Comment

Wow
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          This is fucking amazing, they arent even trying anymore

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-wish-for.html

Comment

Lets go Rafa. This season is very similar to today's earlier 100 metres. The shining white knights of Madrid against the drug addled Barcelona evilcorp. We can only hope that good will prevail.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                              Lets go Rafa. This season is very similar to today's earlier 100 metres. The shining white knights of Madrid against the drug addled Barcelona evilcorp. We can only hope that good will prevail.

Opr
                              He'll have a bust up with Ronaldo by October and be gone before the new year.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone know any details of the incident? Some man PK. Rip.
                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Opr
                                  Good prevailing would be Atletico winning it back

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                    Anyone know any details of the incident? Some man PK. Rip.
                                    Never mind.

Apparently having a session in a house that was attached to a place where the chap had 3 kids. Altercation over noise and slaps thrown. PK died on way to hospital.
                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Not tigers day unfortunately
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        ty for the updates

Comment

Huge shot that, he will need to turn on something special to be in contention.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

We still believe.

Comment

Fedex will be 5x as enjoyable without the 'can tiger win from p125' sideshow taking up 20% of the tv coverage.

Comment

Let's go. A run would be class
                                                airport, lol

Comment

The young lad won a comp on 2fm earlier for 2 tickets for next Sundayand carry the flag on to the pitch, very excited

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                    Fedex will be 5x as enjoyable without the 'can tiger win from p125' sideshow taking up 20% of the tv coverage.
                                                    Go fuck yourself fancy pants
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

The shining white knights of Madrid against the drug addled Barcelona evilcorp. We can only hope that good will prevail.
                                                      Real Madrid. A great bunch of lads.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                        ty for the updates
                                                        Sorry man, tell us more about celeb tipping point.
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Sorry man, tell us more about celeb tipping point.
                                                          Nah here look; Tiger is my hero, but I don't feel the need to write the constant bandwagon hopping stuff you do here. I only noticed it recently and it's annoying enough now

I know I'm coming across as miserable here, but there ya go m8.

Comment

Best head for the block button then.
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

People write things other people don't want to read all the time here. Just skip over it. Tiger jingoism> 6 months of Greek politics.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                Tiger jingoism> 6 months of Greek politics.
                                                                That be true.

Comment

I have followed and played golf since I was about 13. Always loved tiger he was the man. But let's say I jumped on the bandwagon and became a fan yesterday. Who cares? You know you're a real fan and that matters a lot to you. Just ignore my posts it's easy. If not give me a block, it won't bother me.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Crumbling, it's not to be.
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

No need for anymore updates. Least I'll still catch the news on RTE 1.

Comment

...And Just like that, any hope of Tiger making fedex is over...

Comment

Hey hey hey m8s.

Comment

Let's go Davis Love, be a class winner
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

People write things other people don't want to read all the time here. Just skip over it. Tiger jingoism> 6 months of Greek politics.
                                                                              Tiger was great to watch when in his pomp Kind of fed up with the blanket coverage of him during his struggles whilst there are other stories/players out there. If Davis Love wins this it would be amazing. Would love to see Woods the fecker back though so conflicted. it's all shit anyway since Sevy died.

Comment

Madrid fans should break out the white hankies already
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I'd say that's you every night minus the tache.
                                                                                  FYP.

Comment

Tiger jingoism
                                                                                    I really read that wrong.

The guy is basically washed-up, done and a joke at this stage, no? He should stop embarrassing himself and go bang ugly hookers in Vegas for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      I really read that wrong.

The guy is basically washed-up, done and a joke at this stage, no? He should stop embarrassing himself and go bang ugly hookers in Vegas for the rest of his life.
                                                                                      Somewhat true. GOAT though, and this weekend shows he still has something, far from embarrassing. Also think he used to pay for the hot hookers in vegas. Used bang some ugly women for free I think.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Somewhat true. GOAT though, and this weekend shows he still has something, far from embarrassing. Also think he used to pay for the hot hookers in vegas. Used bang some ugly women for free I think.
                                                                                        Sure what would you know ya bandwagoner ye

Comment

Tiger should go pro at footie gilf and bring the sport to the top where it belongs.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

sounds like the golf equivalent of some old boxer thinking he's still got it when his legs have turned to jelly and his brain to mush

Comment

He was no.1 in the world 15 months ago before going under the knife. Too soon to call him goosed but unless next season goes well that'll be it.

Comment

sounds like the golf equivalent of some old boxer thinking he's still got it when his legs have turned to jelly and his brain to mush
                                                                                                Close enough. But he provided some of the greatest sporting moments Sundays through the years. Would be nice to see him come back and get a win or two before he totally withers. 18/1 for next year's masters available yesterday at some point was some laugh.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Still has records to break and millions to earn whilst travelling the world playing golf. Why would he want to sit around become fat and wait to die?

Comment

Somewhat true. GOAT though
                                                                                                    I might be wrong but doesn't someone else have more majors?

Comment

Piece in the Grauniad about poker in Barcelona

Plus a pic of ELTREN:

and random hot girls:

Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 23-08-15, 21:21.

Comment

Jack nicklaus does. Game changed a lot since then though.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Jack nicklaus does. Game changed a lot since then though.
                                                                                                          you still put a small ball in a small hole, using funny-shaped sticks

Comment

you still put a small ball in a small hole, using funny-shaped sticks
                                                                                                            Well I'm a bit young to remember. But a lot less competitive apparently, less players etc. Tiger to be not far behind at the level the game was being played it during his reign apparently more impressive.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

After all the worries of too much golf talk, we can rest easy knowing now what will drive conversation over the next few days/weeks.
                                                                                                              Brace yourselves.....

One Direction are breaking up.
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I think golf is more of a hobby than a sport despite the huge prizes.

Comment

It was probably a million to one bar five in the majors he was competing in.

Comment

Anything you have to work your bollocks off to be great at is a Sport.

Simples.

sport
                                                                                                                    spɔːt/Submit
                                                                                                                    noun
                                                                                                                    1.
                                                                                                                    an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Comment

Could see it that way when John Daly was winning half cut with a couple of pastries as a preperation. These days the best are in top shape though, no question it's a sport now.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

What a prick...3 birdies since the meltdown holes.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X