This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
    I'm only down the road in Tours, or I was, now in Chambord.
    I'm in bray

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      I'm in bray
      How is Brayruit this time of year?

Comment

Something terrible has been mentioned.

Comment

Great shout that 5star.
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Great shout that 5star.
            Win Win ?
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Safety not Guaranteed and Perks of being a Wallflower also excellent films imo, in case you missed them.
              Just saw Safety Not Guaranteed as already seen Perks...

Not a bad film, a bit odd but enjoyable, thanks for the shout.

fear the walking dead is tomorrow... Am I exite? Oh yes!!
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nobody can say it doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Is it Unblock-us that is the spectacular VPN? Has anyone compared it to, say, Hola?
                        i think that's the one DP recommended, but it's a paid service. I've been using cyberghost since DP warned us off hola, and it works a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Yay! Free money time is back again.

Tiger trading in the range of 3 to 5 points lower than any other player outside the top ten would be from his position.

And the really great thing is that its a no lose proposition because in the unlikely event that he does win he will provide a rich seam for another year or two
                          Not many outside that top 10 have are number 1 in proximity to the hole from the fairway and 7th overall from all approach shots. His stats arent tracked on the official Pga because he hasnt played enough rounds this year but on a course where the rough isnt very punishing and tiger is hitting a 2 iron off the tee because the course is so short which takes his wild driver out of play.

I'm not saying he is a fair price of not but there are reason he would be trading lower than most outside the top 10
                          If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Here we go again. Hopefully trip 2/3.

#Kerry4Sam

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              that;s a chimpanzee, not a monkey.
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                Here we go again. Hopefully trip 2/3.

#Kerry4Sam
                                Strongly tempted by the unders in the total points market given the conditions.

Comment

Weather might make today's game a real slog. Seriously funking for a Kerry win though. If Dublin aren't playing there's no team I prefer to watch. Also love seeing how Fitzmaurice approaches each game. Be interested to see how Tyrone set up for this one too.
                                  Last edited by Kayroo; 23-08-15, 10:08.
                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

98 left in the Estrellas main event with €491,000 up top just had a quick walk through the field and seen Smidge/Jude/Dermot still in and special mention to our honourable El Tren
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

How bad is the weather and how bad is it meant to get.?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWitchDoctor View Post
                                        How bad is the weather and how bad is it meant to get.?
                                        Was lashing all night long but fairly calm now. Suppose depends on how well the pitch drains.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                          Strongly tempted by the unders in the total points market given the conditions.
                                          I think the unders would have been a decent bet anyway. Contrary to popular opinion, I'm expecting it to be fairly tight until about the 50th minute when hopefully Kerrys class will prevail and run out handy enough winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            Weather might make today's game a real slog. Seriously funking for a Kerry win though. If Dublin aren't playing there's no team I prefer to watch. Also love seeing how Fitzmaurice approaches each game. Be interested to see how Tyrone set up for this one too.
                                            Peter Crowley has been put at number 6 for one reason only. Hit anything that moves, and no better man. Murphy in the full back line should make it hard to breach and always have Mahony to come in. The beast that he is.

This isn't gonna be pretty though.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                              98 left in the Estrellas main event with €491,000 up top just had a quick walk through the field and seen Smidge/Jude/Dermot still in and special mention to our honourable El Tren
                                              Pics of El Tren or GTFO

Comment

Comment

Comment

27 degrees and wear your sunblock. Oh wait... that's a KevBlocking
                                                    Ha nice. We are all still waiting for the inside info for the womens rugby bets by the way.

Comment

That and Tyrone are a horrible scummy outfit, couldn't wish for anything but to see them bet.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Bolt probably needs to stop with the Phoebe Buffet impressions in the first 10 metres if he wants to beat Gatlin.
                                                        Rooting for him anyway in this battle of good and evil, but then funking for Tyrone so as to hedge my bets with Beelzebub.

Comment

Peter Crowley has been put at number 6 for one reason only. Hit anything that moves, and no better man. Murphy in the full back line should make it hard to breach and always have Mahony to come in. The beast that he is.

This isn't gonna be pretty though.
                                                          Pretty comes next week and the final once Kerry win out today.

Comment

Pedro straight in the squad. Fgs for lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                              Hmmm....Not sure about Guilbaud....more to follow tomorrow.
                                                              Was in work one night and a guy was talking about bringing his girlfriend to "le creon" on Baggot street. He and the other guy had a back and forth about it and Chapter One. Followed up by

"Now that other place"
                                                              *i stick my fist in my mouth Jimmy Barrett style*
                                                              "Patrick Giliband's place is outrageously expensive"

Is always what I hear now when I see it written!

Comment

Pretty comes next week and the final once Kerry win out today.
                                                                I think it will be harder than the dubs expect. Shit or bust for a lot of players on that Mayo team now. Had so many near misses they have to be hungry for it. Should be a cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                  Should expose how bad Ivan is. I have said for quite a while he is a liability and wastes possession. Hopefully Dave moves to RB and Baba takes to LB straight away. Get the back line sorted and we will retain the league. Go get a top CB and Pogba next season and dominate England for a few years.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-08-15, 20:02.

Comment

I think it will be harder than the dubs expect. Shit or bust for a lot of players on that Mayo team now. Had so many near misses they have to be hungry for it. Should be a cracker.
                                                                      I actually meant it'll be a pretty game regardless of who comes out of next week. That game is gonna be ridiculously tough. We gave them a hiding in the league but the new management team were just getting their feet under them and Mayo look mean. Aidan O'Shea has given them another element up front which must be making Cillian O'Connor's year. I know I can't make rational judgments of the Dublin footballers. Anyone claiming to make rational assessments of their own team is just kidding themselves really. However I think if I was having a punt on the game I think Mayo could edge it. Although I will say, if anything, their full back line isn't up to much. Half backs are class though. Should be a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        Should expose how bad Ivan is. I have said for quite a while he is a liability and wastes possession. Hopefully Dave moves to RB and Baba takes to LB straight away. Get the back line sorted and we will retain the league. Go get a top CB and Pogba next season and dominate England for a few years.
                                                                        n e links
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                          n e links
                                                                          m8

Comment

Hazard is better than Messi at dropping the shoulder and changing direction, he is so fast. Makes it look so easy.

Comment

T BOOOOOOO

Comment

PEDROOOOOOOO

Comment

Looked in the fridge, and I bought two kilos each of green beans and carrots yesterday. Two kilos is an absolute fckton of green beans. Like its an equivalent to all the green beans I've ever eaten.
                                                                                  The Merchant of Ennis.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...Poor quality finish by Pedro, has done nothing first 10 minutes except score... Glad Utd didn't sign him ...Surprised Courtois is back, I thought straight Red card is 3 match man?...

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                      Woooo

Comment

Time for Bolt to go down. Funking Gaitlin dominance today and next year in Rio. Time to blow the lid off the pretence of clean sports.
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                          ...Poor quality finish by Pedro, has done nothing first 10 minutes except score... Glad Utd didn't sign him ...Surprised Courtois is back, I thought straight Red card is 3 match man?...
                                                                                          Denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity is one match ban.

Comment

Hazard is better than Messi at dropping the shoulder and changing direction, he is so fast. Makes it look so easy.
                                                                                            His goal return in August/Sept is always poor though, seems to be a player that needs a dozen games to become consistent. Obv this is better than someone tailing off at the end of the season but he's awful FF value early doors.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              His goal return in August/Sept is always poor though, seems to be a player that needs a dozen games to become consistent. Obv this is better than someone tailing off at the end of the season but he's awful FF value early doors.
                                                                                              He turns down the chance to shoot way too much. Goes to the by line too much too. If Mourinho could drill a bit more directness into him he would be knocking on the door of the top 3 players in the world imo.

Comment

Are you watching Manchester chant is a laugh
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                  Time for Bolt to go down. Funking Gaitlin dominance today and next year in Rio. Time to blow the lid off the pretence of clean sports.
                                                                                                  The whole 'bolt as white night" narrative in the media this week has been comical

Comment

Denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity is one match ban.
                                                                                                    ...Ah didn't know that...So it's 1 for normal red cards, and 3 for dangerous play/voilent conduct?...
                                                                                                    ...Oh and happy he's back, he's in my one shot FF team :-)...

Comment

...Ah didn't know that...So it's 1 for normal red cards, and 3 for dangerous play/voilent conduct?...
                                                                                                      ...Oh and happy he's back, he's in my one shot FF team :-)...
                                                                                                      Think so, I'm not 100%. If Courtois was to do it again he'd probably get 3.

Comment

Fabregas on the pitch is like having 10 men today.

Comment

Battle of the junkies starting in a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                            What channel?
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

We'll just call you Dave
                                                                                                              We'll just call you Daveee
                                                                                                              Azpilicueta, we'll just call you Dave

Comment

...It's Bolt time baby!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  What channel?

BBC 2

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                    China man in a 100m final. Couple of years time.....

Comment

Bitter utd fan is bitter.

Fabregas on the pitch is like having 10 men today.
                                                                                                                      Chipped in the last ball to Costa for Azpilicueta to finish. Probably a penno anyway if he missed. What do you make of Willian's shooting? Wouldn't finish his dinner imo. Has he even scored 10 goals for Chelsea yet?

Comment

...It's Bolt time baby!!!...
                                                                                                                        Gaitlin is going to cut his fucking heart out
                                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                          Bitter utd fan is bitter.
                                                                                                                          ...Being sarcastic obviously :-)... Think he's a quality player and raging he didn't sign for UTD...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X