Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its truely horrific. Left it after an hour.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          It's dreadful. 'What if love is the only thing that transcends space-time?' Pass the sick bucket. Turned it off after that.
          So you didn't watch most of the film?
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
            Prob watched about 60%...from what I heard it gets even worse.

Comment

Cliffs on the current economic situation in China?
              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                I watched it all. The ending made it worse if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                  Cliffs on the current economic situation in China?
                  Poor fuckers only growing at 7% p.a. instead of 10%

They had a good old-fashioned stock market bubble that is deflating. Minimal chance of global impact.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Mayo people in the house, going for a walk wearing Mayo shirts. Got slagged and now have validated all the prejudices about Dublin folk.

Zod was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Been feeling a bit uneasy about that Limerick-kids-dad-murdered-US story. The triumphal return home to Limerick today. Think it's actually that you'd wonder if kids were given a choice of (a) go to Limerick, or (b) stay in US with woman who murdered your dad; would it be an instant choice of Limerick, or would you maybe pause a bit before making your decision?
                      Wasn't it the father-in-law who did the murdering (ex FBI agent afair)? Not that it really changes the dynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Wasn't it the father-in-law who did the murdering (ex FBI agent afair)? Not that it really changes the dynamics.
                        Think the general suggestion is that the wife did it, and father-in-law tried to take the blame himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          There are a few versions, afaik she killed him then called pops who lives 2 hrs away, he came and then the cops were called. I am sure phone records will bring the truth out eventually. A very sad case indeed.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

But Limerick...
                              Ireland's city of culture 2014 and bidding to be the European capital of culture 2020. Great bunch of lads.

Comment

But Limerick...
                                Ah ya, better off with the family that killed their father.

Comment

But Limerick...
                                  He probably has no idea what it's really like anyway.

Comment

Manchester United Football Club are very good at doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      If it wasn't for Newcastle creating a few chances I'd be asleep by now. The most boring game I've watched in a long time.

Comment

I'm sure I'm invoking the bbv here, but if I have to get knocked out of the last man standing then Utd are as good a team as any to see me eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          I'm sure I'm invoking the bbv here, but if I have to get knocked out of the last man standing then Utd are as good a team as any to see me eliminated.
                                          We are going out, no attacking threat since the 15th minute

Comment

United will nick it but they really are dreadful. Silly poxy sideways passes non stop when they have some great attacking talent.

Bit unfair on Newcastle I suppose, set up well today.

Comment

Forgot about LMS. Sigh.

Comment

Two terrible teams
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Swarms of Mo Farah's trying to get into UK
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Carrick is still very important for utd.

Comment

Shaw still needs a lot of work on his attacking play. Quite poor.

Comment

Late winner at Old Trafford incoming. Title contenders m8s.

Comment

Feckin utd, always annoying me, although this is one of the better disappointments I guess.

Comment

They actually didn't know what to do without Fellaini up top. Like I said on Wednesday, no point dominating everything if we don't have an end product.

Comment

Louis Van Gaals Red Army

Comment

Neymar will probably go straight into the first XI.

Comment

Small plane crashed into a road in England.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just got into the pub I was drinking in last night. Say to the guy: I'm not sure I paid you last night. He says: ah no it's grand I was buying you the drinks. Not sure he has thought through his business model.
                                                                        It's a genius business move tbf

Comment

Comment

Comment

Remember "come on David Moyes, play like fergies boys " or whatever.

That was fucking embarrassing
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Especially when they seem to know you: ah mik-el!!!
                                                                                  What town you in? I want to look it up on street view. I am bored.

Comment

the last time utd won the league they were playing poor stuff like this but keeping the clean sheets. This season it looks like the rivals are just as piss poor. Top o the table baby.

Looking forward to Jose's blowup this week. My guess is it's the groundsmens turn.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Woods is 5th favourite @ 18s for next year's masters, great price I recommend a lump
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            Woods is 5th favourite @ 18s for next year's masters, great price I recommend a lump

terrible price, sure Davis Love is up there in this tourny. don't waste your money. Woods should be 50s

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                              terrible price, sure Davis Love is up there in this tourny. don't waste your money. Woods should be 50s
                                                                                              Wee bit o sarcasm...

2-2 West ham and Bournemouth!
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Just got into the pub I was drinking in last night. Say to the guy: I'm not sure I paid you last night. He says: ah no it's grand I was buying you the drinks. Not sure he has thought through his business model.
                                                                                                Really? OK so I always meant to ask you...how come economics seems counter-intuitive yet counter-intuitive economics makes perfect sense to me?

Comment

Callum Wilson sitting proudly on the bench of my fantasy football team.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Stayed in Appart'City in Rennes once. Nice Domino's nearby.

Comment

May have to leave the phone at home tonight or Tiger watch will ruin the evening.

Comment

This would be one of the transfer deals of the summer if it were to go through as The Sun reports that Chelsea have agreed a £69 million deal with Juventus to sign Paul Pogba.

We are told Chelsea have simply made Juve an offer they can't refuse and that Oscar, Willian and Juan Cuadrado could move in the opposite direction.
                                                                                                        Messi isn't even worth that. How do people get paid to write this shite?

Comment

Messi isn't even worth that. How do people get paid to write this shite?

Comment

Small plane crashed into a road in England.

7 dead so far :/

A Hawker Hunter plane has crashed at Shoreham Air show in West Sussex, England. 11 people killed. Pilot survives.(For licensing or usage, contact licensing@v...

Shoreham Airshow Show Disaster - 22nd August 2015 (1:20pm). Hawker Hunter plane crashes into motorway killing 11 people. Pilot survives. (For licensing or us...

Comment

In the airport, no eamo.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yay! Free money time is back again.

Tiger trading in the range of 3 to 5 points lower than any other player outside the top ten would be from his position.

And the really great thing is that its a no lose proposition because in the unlikely event that he does win he will provide a rich seam for another year or two
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Went SUPing in Skerries today. Its no joke when choppy which it was. The amount of times i went out the side door because of some stupid ripple was embarrasing. Glad i tried it but not really for me.

SPOILER

Comment

Let's go Tiger!
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Some of those English lads were really out of tune signing their anthem in the rugby. La Marseillaise seems to be better though, but the less input from players the better I guess.

Flicking between this and the golf for the next while now while the missus is away for the night. Hard life.

Comment

Some of those English lads were really out of tune signing their anthem in the rugby. La Marseillaise seems to be better though, but the less input from players the better I guess.

Flicking between this and the golf for the next while now while the missus is away for the night. Hard life.
                                                                                                                        allez les bleus! we need a bit of cheer before the tourney starts and a victory over the english might boost morale.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                          allez les bleus! we need a bit of cheer before the tourney starts and a victory over the english might boost morale.
                                                                                                                          I notice large sections of the upper tier are closed. Would you normally expect the last warm up before the WC to be a sell out, especially against England? Is it a symptom of the French under performances recently.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X