This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Looking for a new series to watch. Anyone recommend which should be first on my list?

Spartacus
    Rome
    Black Sails
    Marco Polo
    Haven't seen Marco Polo

Rome

Black Sails (S2 >>>>> S1)

Spartacus

Comment

thestar.com is Canada’s largest online news site. Live news, investigations, politics, sports and the heartbeat of Toronto, Canada's largest city.

Comment

Started watching Mr.Robot last night. It's ok, bit too batmanish for my taste. 'Evil Corp' wtf?

Prob would enjoy it more if less of the techy stuff went over my head. 4/10 so far, one ep in.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I knew everyone else was lying.

Comment

Sites for movie streaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Started watching Mr.Robot last night. It's ok, bit too batmanish for my taste. 'Evil Corp' wtf?

Prob would enjoy it more if less of the techy stuff went over my head. 4/10 so far, one ep in.
              I think Mr Robot has the potential to be the best tv series I've ever seen. Maybe exaggerating but just watched ep 8 last night. The attention to detail in every scene is astounding. I love it so far.

Comment

It's definitely on a whole different quality level to anything else released this year.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Where do I get to watch this Mr.Robot thing? Is it on Netflix?

Comment

Maybe I will grow to like it, just don't like that comic book feel to it.

Comic books should be dropped along with one's balls imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Jaysis! The one and only Mick the Lip sighted in the Aquarium.

The Rapture is at hand.
                      What tales were spun about his disappearance from the scene, still buying in for €50 and going for the big spin?
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                        Where do I get to watch this Mr.Robot thing? Is it on Netflix?
                        Movie HD app

Comment

Yo V4V The Original Paleo Diet Was Full of Carbs

Comment

Googled 'best breakfast in Dublin' earlier, gave me Bibi's off SCR.

Awesome. Deffo recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                              Putlocker

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                Primewire
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Googled 'best breakfast in Dublin' earlier, gave me Bibi's off SCR.

Awesome. Deffo recommend.

Macdonalds brekkie roll sitting in the cark park with the kid eyeing up me hash brown and the missus plotting what shop we are going to hit next, is a great Brekkie. Take as long as you can over it.

In relation to that having kids to happiness ratio. That is a load of crap Blame yourself if you are unhappy. It's hardly a kids fault. Take the kid away and people will complain about something else. I'd hazard a guess that if you polled the general populous on their general happiness (irrespective of kiddies) the moany gits would be in the majority.
                                  Last edited by Solskjaer; 16-08-15, 11:47. Reason: moany not many

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                    In relation to that having kids to happiness ratio. That is a load of crap Blame yourself if you are unhappy. It's hardly a kids fault. Take the kid away and people will complain about something else. I'd hazard a guess that if you polled the general populous on their general happiness (irrespective of kiddies) the moany gits would be in the majority.
                                    Yeah, it's a bunch of bollix. I've never been happier.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                      What tales were spun about his disappearance from the scene, still buying in for €50 and going for the big spin?
                                      hatedajacks had a chat with him (I actually thought it wan't him )

He came in about 3am looking very sharp in a nice suit and was kind of hanging around over the poker table for a few minutes, then went over loitering by the wheel of steel.

Allegedly he:
                                      • has been working in logistics for the UN for the last few years
                                      • doesn't gamble any more

No nifty nipping occurred.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yeah, it's a bunch of bollix. I've never been happier.
                                        wait until they start talking

Comment

Played cash in the Maldron last night. Live poker is getting good again. Fueled mostly by the PSNI and the strong Sterling, mind you. But it's definitely picked up big time.
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

wait until they start talking
                                            And fighting, answering back, being little shits in general

But we do still love them

Comment

This has been a hot topic within the positive psychology academic community over the past 2 years. It's complex, that study is a joke (rate 0-10 how happy you are!), happiness is a multifaceted construct, and most in the field would say that people are happier after children.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                And fighting, answering back, being little shits in general

But we do still love them
                                                much better having them when older. If they talk back sure me ol hearing is going anyhoo. fighting is ok, we had some great scraps growing up, only one fght was abandoned , for biting, but we blamed the ol dear for giving us batch bread that day, pan bread is not enough. I think nature is at odds with society. Having kids when you are young can make you resentful n the missed opportunities (read sessions) when older and you've done all that shit and really just need the once a month session to keep the eye in , tis grand. I see there are posts on mindfulness. Now there's a thing lads, get on it.

Comment

btw isn't the golf great. Speith is amazing for his age. Going to go with Nicnics ol pal Kaymer for the last round. 16 to 1 and a mere few shots behind. Bubba needs a miracle. Was at the Ireland game yesterday, great seats right behind POC on the bench. saw Chris De Burgh and make a smart comment. He may of course have just been a lookalike but he did smile when I said he's never looked as lovely as he did tonight. 70 per cent sure it was him

Comment

He came in about 3am looking very sharp in a nice suit and was kind of hanging around over the poker table for a few minutes, then went over loitering by the wheel of steel.

Allegedly he:

Am I wrong in quite liking the chap ?

Comment

Special Agent Cech doing a top job.

Comment

...Random thought...For the last few weeks, we've had a woman that comes to the door to sell fresh eggs... I reckon if someone was to come around to houses on a Saturday/Sunday morning selling full fry ingrediants, it could be a nice little money earner... ISNOW???...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                          ...Random thought...For the last few weeks, we've had a woman that comes to the door to sell fresh eggs... I reckon if someone was to come around to houses on a Saturday/Sunday morning selling full fry ingrediants, it could be a nice little money earner... ISNOW???...
                                                          It's 2015 m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Special Agent Cech doing a top job.
                                                            Maybe just maybe Arsenal's goalkeeping issues weren't entirely the fault of their goalkeepers...
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

' In Germany, most couples say in surveys that they want two children. Yet the birth rate in the country has remained stubbornly low — 1.5 children per woman — for 40 years./

I want 1.5 children.

Bit surprised that unemployment rates equal to death of a partner, and only knocks the happiness scale down by 1, lol. Can't imagine that applying to me.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                Maybe just maybe Arsenal's goalkeeping issues weren't entirely the fault of their goalkeepers...
                                                                Yup. They've had some good keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                  Something which blew my mind is that crows are one of the most intelligent animals on the planet. Studies have shown they are capable of a level of logical thinking, forward planning and creativity only normally associated with humans.

Opr
                                                                  Played Glen of the Downs golf course last Thursday and walking down the first tee one of my playing partners said "you have to watch out for the crows on this course, they are always trying to steal food from your golfbag", mmm, ok mate thanks.

Walked up the hill to a teebox where you leave the golfbags out of sight and when we came back there was hats, bags, sandwiches, chocolate bars etc. strewn around, feckin crows opened the zipped pockets of the bags and rifled through them looking for food, and one of them left a slimy shite running down my bag. Buncha cunce m8s.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                    Played Glen of the Downs golf course last Thursday and walking down the first tee one of my playing partners said "you have to watch out for the crows on this course, they are always trying to steal food from your golfbag", mmm, ok mate thanks.

Walked up the hill to a teebox where you leave the golfbags out of sight and when we came back there was hats, bags, sandwiches, chocolate bars etc. strewn around, feckin crows opened the zipped pockets of the bags and rifled through them looking for food, and one of them left a slimy shite running down my bag. Buncha cunce m8s.
                                                                    Typical Wicklow birds m8

Comment

Typical Wicklow birds m8
                                                                      Tenner on city v Chelsea? I take city...
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Yup. They've had some good keepers.
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                          Tenner on city v Chelsea? I take city...
                                                                          City will win 2-1 m8

Comment

Having a child is a bit of craic. Children is a different story

Comment

City will win 2-1 m8
                                                                              Where's your pride m8?
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Allegedly he:

Will give him a shout and get some more info.

Played cash in the Maldron last night. Live poker is getting good again. Fueled mostly by the PSNI and the strong Sterling, mind you. But it's definitely picked up big time.
                                                                                Those games at JP's festivals always look pretty decent, seen lots of money floating about on the PLO games.

Am I wrong in quite liking the chap ?
                                                                                Not at all lots of people like him, he was/will go down as being one of the "characters" from Dublin poker, I've no doubt though that he still owes people a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                  Where's your pride m8?
                                                                                  No in my wallet anyway

Comment

much better having them when older...

I think nature is at odds with society. Having kids when you are young can make you resentful n the missed opportunities (read sessions) when older and you've done all that shit and really just need the once a month session to keep the eye in.
                                                                                    Nature is indeed at odds with society. But other than maybe having more money and being able to feign an air of smugness there are no advantages to this elderly parenting fad.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Brilliant first half in the hurling

Comment

Loughnane is some space cadet... WTF is going on with his tie

Comment

hon tip

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                            hon tip
                                                                                            Galway should be out of sight at this point... typical Galway!

Comment

Good old refs.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                Galway should be out of sight at this point... typical Galway!
                                                                                                Canning been especially wasteful

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  Nature is indeed at odds with society. But other than maybe having more money and being able to feign an air of smugness there are no advantages to this elderly parenting fad.
                                                                                                  elderly ? lol.

Taking mself as an example. Deffo not loaded, deffo not smug (maybe besotted)
                                                                                                  and even just 10 years ago I wasn'r fit to look after a kid. I'm perfect for the job now.

It's ok you can be wrong again. (and again and again) .

In other news , the great man is 7 years dead today. (his death started a worldwide recession)

Fantastic song. I'll upload a couple more by Ronnie and Elanor as well as a few from Ronnie's solo CD tomorrow.

Comment

Galway have done well to get the next score after each of the goals

Comment

The awkward moment when strewel calls you elderly.

Comment

Another money spinning draw coming up in the GA

Edit after FT: First time ever there wasnt a draw in the GA and the ref was quick to blow the whistle this time.
                                                                                                        Last edited by rounders123; 16-08-15, 16:36.

Comment

Heading away on Saturday week and can't find my passport. I'll need it in a week in practice as I've to get a visa. What's the story here? Long story short - will I have have to while away hours in the passport office?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Brilliant first half in the hurling
                                                                                                            Second half wasn't bad either

Comment

That was incredible
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                Heading away on Saturday week and can't find my passport. I'll need it in a week in practice as I've to get a visa. What's the story here? Long story short - will I have have to while away hours in the passport office?
                                                                                                                If you need it in a week then passport office only option. Passport express takes 10 days

Comment

Taking mself as an example. Deffo not loaded, deffo not smug (maybe besotted)
                                                                                                                  and even just 10 years ago I wasn'r fit to look after a kid. I'm perfect for the job now.
                                                                                                                  The point is that no one is ever fit to look after a kid and nothing disqualifies ypou more than thinking you are.
                                                                                                                  I know you'll pretend you were joking but the idea that you think you are now is the very definition of smugness.

Comment

But seriously WTF is going in in or around Ger Loughnane's neck

Comment

Phew. Some sport. Galway mrs going bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        But seriously WTF is going in in or around Ger Loughnane's neck
                                                                                                                        There must be a special shop where Cyril Farrell and George Hook get their clobber.

Comment

GREAT game! Very happy Galway won, though the old chestnut 'it's a pity either team had to lose' rings true, a draw would have meant we might have seen the same again.

Now let's all hope that KK won't steamroll Galway in the final...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X