This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
    When did you catch the ghey Lazare. Jesus its pretty painful and fake. How could anyone do some of the shite these people do and be so gullible. When living in chicago I lived with two girls who watched it religiously. Democracy ruled in the apartment
    I liked The Notebook too.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

At home for my lunch. Was putting on my football bets. Had a rogue €3 in the account so put on a 50c combination tricast on a dog race. €34 tyvm. Lol. Impulse gambling FTW.

Comment

@Andy I think you'll find we're playing in the Aviva today, not the Maldron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Watched Catfish last night, really enjoyed it.

A lot of people online claiming it's a hoax a la Blair Witch, I don't think so. Weird how given what she did, you can't help feeling warmth towards her at the end. It was pretty sad actually, the loneliness of it.

Great flick.
          I'd be highly surprised if it wasn't a hoax/elaborate setup everything fell into place too well.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            I'd be highly surprised if it wasn't a hoax/elaborate setup everything fell into place too well.
            I think there's an argument to suggest they knew much earlier than they let on, and maybe scripted the songs scene but I doubt the whole thing was faked.

Even if it was faked, I really don't see the problem, surely it's just another art form. There's tons of discussion online about it, so they did something right either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              I think there's an argument to suggest they knew much earlier than they let on, and maybe scripted the songs scene but I doubt the whole thing was faked.

Even if it was faked, I really don't see the problem, surely it's just another art form. There's tons of discussion online about it, so they did something right either way.
              Will you start watching their MTV reality show based off it?
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Southamptons sales finally going to catch up with them. Pity.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Will you start watching their MTV reality show based off it?
                  No, I wouldn't be into that shit.

Tbh, I found the woman and her life and motivations much more interesting than the guys. In fact I thought Nev was a bit of a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    The amount of implied stories about the Mansfield's. And some not so implied:

This picture shows the aftermath of a hotel meeting which was attended by businessman Jimmy Mansfield and a major gangland criminal.

I presume they are dodgy as all fck. Think I remember something about a plane belonging to Mansfield being stuffed to the gills with drugs that of course had nothing to do with him.

Will be an interesting story when it eventually comes out...
                    Thought upon reading your post they could be related to Thelma. Haven't hears of them otherwise.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I've a surprisingly large dose of the fear today.
                      work jaunt got a little out of hand
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        I've a surprisingly large dose of the fear today.
                        work jaunt got a little out of hand
                        It helps to talk about it m8.

Deets

Comment

DeadParrot is now an actual admin. I look forward to mostly retiring now and letting him do the donkey work be the main technical dude here.

Thanks dude.

Comment

Overlooked again.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              Anyone playing the Maldron today?
                              What's on?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Overlooked again.
                                You're top of the "Chelsea fans we might make mod/admin" list, just ahead of Jam-Fly and way ahead of feiry wasabi.

Comment

deadparrot to be demoted campaign begins now

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    What's on?
                                    JP'so summer series. €150 freeze out

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      You're top of the "Chelsea fans we might make mod/admin" list, just ahead of Jam-Fly and way ahead of feiry wasabi.
                                      GFY "Tom"

Comment

Dimitri Payet has been standout player first few weeks of the league.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                          Well that certainly escalated. Been in A&E for 3 hours with herself needing surgery in the morning on a badly broken ankle! The resetting it tonight was tough to take even from my laid back perspective. The 2nd last time she was out with Sat Nav & co. she fractured her shoulder blade. I'll be doing a lot of driving Miss Daisy for the rest of the year!
                                          Some shout tbf

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          Alas poor White Knight, I knew him slightly.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Dimitri Payet has been standout player first few weeks of the league.
                                            Andre Ayew been top notch too.

Comment

En route to Landsdowne Road, surely Madigan's last ever chance as a starting 10. He is not one and never will be one.

Comment

Some shout tbf
                                                I ain't taking the blame now for all this. Heading to the hospital now shortly to see her. Slightly pissed, hope we are allowed in lol
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                  I ain't taking the blame now for all this. Heading to the hospital now shortly to see her. Slightly pissed, hope we are allowed in lol
                                                  What happened, dance moves gone wrong?

Comment

What happened, dance moves gone wrong?
                                                    We were all home around 7,we were all enjoying some nice pleasant drinkies and at approx 10pm herself goes out the back for a smoke, there is three high ish steps at the back door, she fell dunno how, all we heard was Marc, Marc screaming. We went out and holy fuck her ankle / foot was completly deformed, broken. I nearly puked. Must say Marc would make a great doctor. He was awesome throughout. I was trying to download a torch app as I couldn't find mine to see wtf we were doing lol

Caroline was just oblivious to it all grinning away to herself thinking we were fucking playing a game or something lol
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I'd rather break my skull again than my ankle. Horrible fucking pain and never really gets back to 100%.

Comment

We were all home around 7,we were all enjoying some nice pleasant drinkies and at approx 10pm herself goes out the back for a smoke, there is three high ish steps at the back door, she fell dunno how, all we heard was Marc, Marc screaming. We went out and holy fuck her ankle / foot was completly deformed, broken. I nearly puked. Must say Marc would make a great doctor. He was awesome throughout. I was trying to download a torch app as I couldn't find mine to see wtf we were doing lol

Caroline was just oblivious to it all grinning away to herself thinking we were fucking playing a game or something lol

It looks serious enough by her facebook update.. a plate being put into it... Jeysus wept.. although she is off her head on morphine

16 years ago I went slightly over on my left ankle where a path dipped slightly and spent nearly 6 months on crutches and had two operations. Yesterday, I barely trip on the garden step and I'm currently stoned on morphine after having a metal plate put into my broken leg. I am a SPECIAL kind of disaster magnet.
                                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Had to use my lipstick

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Found him
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hi iccy

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                I'd rather break my skull again than my ankle. Horrible fucking pain and never really gets back to 100%.
                                                                Again?. Does this account for the headaches?. I just thought you had headaches and didnt know the root of the issue?

Comment

Broke my skull too. It's a wolf pack initiation.

Comment

Rooooooooorrrrryyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Rooooooooorrrrryyyyyyyyy
                                                                      Fucking glued to the sofa now
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

En route to Landsdowne Road, surely Madigan's last ever chance as a starting 10. He is not one and never will be one.
                                                                        I think you're wrong there. Last time in a green shirt for Darcy though. Owes us absolutely nothing. He's been a great servant to Irish rugby and has carried himself with great dignity over the last few years as the body was waning.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                          Fucking glued to the sofa now
                                                                          Sounds like the Eng v France watchage is in doubt!?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            Sounds like the Eng v France watchage is in doubt!?
                                                                            I'm flicking!! 😀 Mrs V is resting up from a very cool wedding we were at yesterday. A festival wedding in De Burgh manor in Kildare.

I fancy the French to spoil the English party and sack fortress Twickenham. Nothing more they'd like then a little pre World Cup chariot derailing.

Comment

I'm flicking!! 😀 Mrs V is resting up from a very cool wedding we were at yesterday. A festival wedding in De Burgh manor in Kildare.

I fancy the French to spoil the English party and sack fortress Twickenham. Nothing more they'd like then a little pre World Cup chariot derailing.
                                                                              Very good class venue, hope all is going well there. Triple tabling myself flicking between those 2 and Rick Steins From Venice to Istanbul.

Comment

Just back in LA after three weeks living from a suitcase in Ireland and Chicago.

Best moment... Mate meet me at Dublin airport on Sunday evening and very first words said was "fancy a pint?"

Is now 36 celsius here. Nice and cool!
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Did you fancy a pint

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                    Did you fancy a pint
                                                                                    My response was "meh, why not" and shrugged. Typical boozy irishmen.

Pint of guinness, was nice.
                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Lovely quite night in with bolton
                                                                                      ]
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                        Again?. Does this account for the headaches?. I just thought you had headaches and didnt know the root of the issue?
                                                                                        Apparently it has no relation which is annoying. I'm 3 weeks into another bad attack of them with no answers again but prescribed a fuck load of tablets. I reckon if I was told it's a tumour I'd feel slightly better about it as I would finally know what the hell I am dealing with.

Comment

Had to use my lipstick

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                          Lovely quite night in with bolton
                                                                                          ]
                                                                                          Even in a cast, and a bit of blood, they are pretty exceptional toes.
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Even in a cast, and a bit of blood, they are pretty exceptional toes.
                                                                                                She's an exceptional bird tbf. Miss her company tonight. Although I'm. After raiding her fridge here. White Knight gone to bed. Iv his head fried lol, Just me Caroline and the dog now

]
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    Are you well though CHD? (working back through posts). Jebus you've had a dodgy turn of things since xmas.
                                                                                                    When I'm not suffering the migraines and headaches I'm grand, strangely healthy despite crap lifestyle. When I get the headaches it's excruciating pain. It's really unsettling getting dizzy and having constant pressure, tensions, pains and aches in your head with no answers as to why they happen. So yeah, I'm grand til my mystery illness skull fucks me from all angles.

Comment

Went to see the new Mission Impossible cos I've seen the other 400 of them. Movie was meh but worth a watch if you've seen the rest. Very predictable now though. Some funny one liners in and a couple of good action scenes so happy enough.

Comment

Have white knight and satnav shacked up or what

Comment

Looking for a new series to watch. Anyone recommend which should be first on my list?

Spartacus
                                                                                                          Rome
                                                                                                          Black Sails
                                                                                                          Marco Polo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Looking for a new series to watch. Anyone recommend which should be first on my list?

Spartacus
                                                                                                            Rome
                                                                                                            Black Sails
                                                                                                            Marco Polo
                                                                                                            Rome is my top pic from that list.

Why only drama ?

You wont go wrong with 30 Rock and Parks and Rec either.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Spartacus
                                                                                                              Rome
                                                                                                              Black Sails
                                                                                                              Marco Polo
                                                                                                              Of the 4, I haven't seen Marco polo but heard it was good, plan to watch it myself. Currently watching Lie to me.

Of the other 3, start with Rome, it is miles better than the other two. Black Sails is enjoyable enough but is not special and Spartacus is nothing but tits and ass.

Comment

Jaysis! The one and only Mick the Lip sighted in the Aquarium.

The Rapture is at hand.

Comment

I think you're wrong there. Last time in a green shirt for Darcy though. Owes us absolutely nothing. He's been a great servant to Irish rugby and has carried himself with great dignity over the last few years as the body was waning.
                                                                                                                  God yeah. Should never have been allowed to play today, props accelerating past him. Sad way to go out.

Tbe cross kick to Fitzgerald apart, Madigan was muck imo. Rather see Keatley as a starting 10 and that's saying a lot. If Sexton gets injured we are fucked.

Comment

off the market mates

Comment

bring welk-in, he was banter

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                        Have white knight and satnav shacked up or what
                                                                                                                        Or what!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                          Or what!
                                                                                                                          Bring me in a cup of tea there will ya, two sugars drop of milk.
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X