This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    What is with this reasonable attitude m8? Are you on meds?

I miss the old CHD, defenestrate this imposter plz
    When the site went down for two days I got a job, got promoted, got married, had a kid, bought a house.

New perspective m8.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Maybe you took me up wrong. What I meant was the Caitriona (themadchef) posted here for a while over a reasonably short burst of time but hasn't been back in ages.
      Yeah I thought you meant she had an outburst of some sort and she left and knew I would remember that

She posted on boards a good bit and I was the one that got her to come over here. She had cut poker out for the most. Now she is like the rest of us!

Comment

Can't help but think this would be an non story if it wasn't a woman involved. She seems to be getting a lot of inadvertent patronising support in the media.
        Profit before people.

Comment

You'll have to take up drinking now
          Since I started hearing talk of mortgages, marriages and motherhood I have given serious consideration to the bottle. If I could only afford it. Even thinking about this stuff has my bank account sweating.
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            Great article on how Murica is training more whingers
            http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...n-mind/399356/
            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            think there's someone who is either deaf or a chef)
            Just as well you went to a University in France and not America with such microaggressions.

Can you speak French properly? I recommend people learn mindfulness in live settings with other people and a good teacher. 8 week MBSR programmes are good for it, e.g.

Comment

Btw The Gift is a wonderful film.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                Since I started hearing talk of mortgages, marriages and motherhood I have given serious consideration to the bottle. If I could only afford it. Even thinking about this stuff has my bank account sweating.
                Pure cheap hey

Give you an insight into the world of the defendants too:

"Your honour, as a man who partakes in the odd bottle of Buckie myself, I can honestly say that I do believe my clients version of events, and if you yourself were ever to get off your brandy sloshing high horse and get amoungst it with the real peoples of Ireland, you too would see he had no option but to punch that stop sign!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                  Pure cheap hey

"Your honour, as a man who partakes in the odd bottle of Buckie myself, I can honestly say that I do believe my clients version of events, and if you yourself were ever to get off your brandy sloshing high horse and get amoungst it with the real peoples of Ireland, you too would see he had no option but to punch that stop sign!"
                  Kayroo is a barrister. If he ever took up the drink, he would be professionally obligated to do it in a style that would make GAB and myself look like methylated spirit-swilling bowery bums.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Kayroo is a barrister. If he ever took up the drink, he would be professionally obligated to do it in a style that would make GAB and myself look like methylated spirit-swilling bowery bums.

'ere that would be the joke there

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                      Pure cheap hey

delighted to think that I probably wont ever drink a drop of bucky again. Cant see any occasion where it would happen.

Comment

If/When I begin I shall be looking to your good self for advice so as to avoid any unwelcome proletariat drinking.
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

What's also interesting with the Mourinho situation is that he's well known for always diverting the attention away from his players after a bad performance. Usually, he works the spotlight onto himself. In this situation, it's a bit peculiar because one would think he'd see his medical personnel in a similar light to his players (they're still both HIS staff) so wouldn't want to needlessly put them under the bus. So it's not clear if this is all genuine, or if it's just another case of Mourinho diverting the spotlight onto something else after a bad performance to allow his players focus without the media scrutinization. It could all be a bit orchestrated and Mourinho/Carneiro could simply be 'taking one for the team'.
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                            If/When I begin I shall be looking to your good self for advice so as to avoid any unwelcome proletariat drinking.
                            You, Rigger, bag o cans in a field to give you a proper introduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                              What's also interesting with the Mourinho situation is that he's well known for always diverting the attention away from his players after a bad performance. Usually, he works the spotlight onto himself. In this situation, it's a bit peculiar because one would think he'd see his medical personnel in a similar light to his players (they're still both HIS staff) so wouldn't want to needlessly put them under the bus. So it's not clear if this is all genuine, or if it's just another case of Mourinho diverting the spotlight onto something else after a bad performance to allow his players focus without the media scrutinization. It could all be a bit orchestrated and Mourinho/Carneiro could simply be 'taking one for the team'.
                              With JT in the dressing room I bet she has taken one for the team.

Eh Eh, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Would rather rent Eddie Irvine's old place at that price

http://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for...ublin-1554307/
                                all that and then some dingey carpeted stairs toa shit little carpeted office room thing.
                                Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Trying to find the same to rent is nigh on impossible atm. I had all but signed the lease on a place when they decided to give it to a couple instead (more secure ), next place I wanted was taken by the person that saw it just before me. Pretty much any where that's in any way decent gets fully booked up as soon as it's posted.
                                Way I got mine was to go to these viewings and ask the guy does he have any more places he thinks are similar. Then i got mine before it went up on daft at a steal. My friend was looking there in rathmines and there were 20 people at the viewing for a studio apartment, one in one out kinda job.

Comment

Anyone been on the rooftop terrace of the Dean hotel? pretty sweet spot on a sunny evening. Grub ain't bad either.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

what are you boys doing up there ?

rocking the shop mama.

So cool ..thse kids are class

Become a fan! https://sleepyman.com/fanclubThe boys practice a version of Eric Weissberg's "Dueling Banjos" in the Bedroom - Sleepy Man Banjo Boys - 9 Year...

Comment

Man puts fake poker chips in toilet

Lol

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Not sure they understand the concept or value of tournament chips. Plus the fact he flushed them because they were already onto him after a chip race break in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          Anyone been on the rooftop terrace of the Dean hotel? pretty sweet spot on a sunny evening. Grub ain't bad either.
                                          High density of cunce however.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            High density of cunce however.
                                            Look at you not a single guy anymore. Correct of course but just the sort I would have put myself through when I was on the prowl

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-08-15, 16:42.

Comment

any streams for the golf?

Comment

Comment

todays thread

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                        any streams for the golf?

Comment

Unfortunately, there showing no golf and doing lots of talking. Its on Sky at 7, Ill have to wait for that id say.

Comment

Hmm, did a quick calculation there and seems it's about €250,000 that can be borrowed. Was really hoping to be able to do more at this point in life
                                                            get the wife making some loot
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

3KG of beef cheeks, €12.00.

He only charged me €3/cheek, last time he pulled €9.99/KG out of the air, unfortunately he had no more at that price for the freezer.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

An hour left to get into Last Man Standing

It is the greatest game in the history of IPB. Tenner in.

Comment

Hmm, did a quick calculation there and seems it's about €250,000 that can be borrowed. Was really hoping to be able to do more at this point in life
                                                                  Well Hitch I guess ur fucked. I was approved for €350K in 2002 when you were hardly shaving weekly. The question you gotta ask yourself is what you can bag for 250K in France?

Start a vineyard, write an article or two on viti-investment and sit back to enjoy the profits. If the wine's shite just concentrate product as a weight loss pill.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                    Well Hitch I guess ur fucked. I was approved for €350K in 2002 when you were hardly shaving weekly. The question you gotta ask yourself is what you can bag for 250K in France?

Start a vineyard, write an article or two on viti-investment and sit back to enjoy the profits. If the wine's shite just concentrate product as a weight loss pill.
                                                                    Or, and bear with me here, he could open a sandwich shop.

Comment

Comment

You should credit eagle eye for the picture Denny m8

Comment

Friday night premiership games- how has it taken so long for such an obviously right thing to happen? (i know it won't be a regular thing till next year.

Comment

Is work getting you down?

Why dont you enjoy the weekend for once with the peace of mind you are going to quit and become a JOBSEEKER!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                              Friday night premiership games- how has it taken so long for such an obviously right thing to happen? (i know it won't be a regular thing till next year.
                                                                              Overkill imo.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Have I ever talked at length on here about how splendid manatees are? Well, they are. I don't know why Denny posted that, but it was a correct and well judged thing to do.

Hmm, I have just spotted that that manatee is doing the quenelle gesture. Possible anti-Semitic manatee on our hands...I told you manatees were great!
                                                                                Last edited by hotspur; 14-08-15, 18:31.

Comment

@poprock they are playing in the Hangar in Dublin in September. I seen them in Whelan's a while back and they are fantastic live. The set they did at Glastonbury this year is also well worth watching.

Opr

Comment

Oneplus One replacement screen cracked in my pocket...Fuck phones are poorly built nowadays.

Comment

White Knight well trained, doing the hoovering here while we sip vino watching. Quite the turn on
                                                                                      [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Poor White Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Poor White Knight.
                                                                                          Obviously just hoovering to drown out the sound of a drunk satnav.

Comment

FML - they have been drinking since 7.30am and come in for the night right at kick off, dog gets sick from garlic chips and now I have to clean up wine off the couch.

Comment

Should've bought him some slippers SatNav

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                FML - they have been drinking since 7.30am and come in for the night right at kick off, dog gets sick from garlic chips and now I have to clean up wine off the couch.
                                                                                                Hoover is a nice colour m8

Comment

Steam cleaner m8

Comment

Matches my lawnmower

Comment

GTFO I never spill wine
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Dice isn't the only member that should come with a warning label than.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                          @poprock they are playing in the Hangar in Dublin in September. I seen them in Whelan's a while back and they are fantastic live. The set they did at Glastonbury this year is also well worth watching.

Opr
                                                                                                          nice, might make a trip up

Comment

Got offered an apartment in Waterford City tonight m8s. You're all looking in the wrong spot.

Still won't be eating blahs though cause they're shite.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                              Oneplus One replacement screen cracked in my pocket...Fuck phones are poorly built nowadays.
                                                                                                              Where did you get it replaced?

Comment

Sat Nav "Oh, I got to fart" ... burps

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                  Where did you get it replaced?
                                                                                                                  Bought it off a lad on adverts and did it myself. Not sure if it was an inferior product to the original but random cracking in my pocket would suggest possibly it was.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                    Otterbox
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sat Nav "Oh, I got to fart" ... burps
                                                                                                                      It was the cava
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Was coming up to rake a right turn that is at the end of a long but well marked ( Rumblestrips etc.) this evening, just as I'm getting to the junction I can see that the cunce that had been way behind me before the bends is bombing it around the bend and there is 0% chance of him stopping.

Luckily for me he decided to try and pass me instead of just rear ending me.
                                                                                                                        That didn't work out quite so well for the lad in the red car who was coming towards us... The black Micra missed me completely but was right alongside me when he ploughed head on into the the front right of the opel who was taking twhat evasive action he could.

Hard to believe that there were no ambulances needed, the oul lad in the opel was shocked and just had a graze on his elbow and the 30ish Polish lad who caused the crash had no more than a deep enough cut on his knee that might need a stitch.

Feck but that was close

LOL @ the Padre Pio sticker... I'm just seeing that now but I reckon that one of the guards said something about it saving us results based thinking FTW

This is what the road looks like, terrible bends but no excuses for yer man, he's been living in the area a few years and even though he was using that road as a rat run to dodge traffic he travels it regularly enough to know what to expect. FFS!

Attached Files
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Didnt know you had a helicopter Strewely m8

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X