X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    Can someone send me a link to the betting page pls
    Get competitive odds at 888sport ✓ Online Betting on all major Sports Betting events with Bet Builder, In Play & more. T&Cs Apply!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      sick news on your Mahrez bet...

Would've given Mahrez the win last week...
      Bets not settled yet though? Hmmmm

Still pending in my account

will it be changed on FPL, prob not i assume

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Bets not settled yet though? Hmmmm

Still pending in my account

will it be changed on FPL, prob not i assume
        Nope, FPL points can change up to 60mins after the game, but that's it.

Comment

Nope, FPL points can change up to 60mins after the game, but that's it.
          I feel violated. Not often you ping a 250/1 winner

Comment

I feel violated. Not often you ping a 250/1 winner
            If it makes you feel better, it would've 'only' been paid out @ 125/1. (Albrighton dead heat)

Comment

If it makes you feel better, it would've 'only' been paid out @ 125/1. (Albrighton dead heat)
              Much better (I knew that!)

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                lol i use burgers and rasher and shit too but its fake and I imagine thats not the advice he wants. People generally don't even know when they are eating my stuff.
                You think most people don't know the difference between burgers/sausages/rashers that are of meat and non-meat? Really? I've never eaten the non meat stuff, but pretty sure there has to be a fairly big difference in taste and texture in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  You think most people don't know the difference between burgers/sausages/rashers that are of meat and non-meat? Really? I've never eaten the non meat stuff, but pretty sure there has to be a fairly big difference in taste and texture in most cases.
                  They dont really taste like meat, well the seitan ones made by mrsflushdraws friend does. And nobody can tell if those battered chicken burgers things are real or not. I say they dont notice the difference because the burgers are usually packed with mustard sauces, mushrooms onions etc and people use shitty meat burgers. There was a blind taste test done recently and the meat eater dudes couldnt tell what was meat or not half the time. When the geneticly grown meat comes out there shouldnt be much difference. (impossible foods). Google tried to buy them recently

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    They dont really taste like meat, well the seitan ones made by mrsflushdraws friend does. And nobody can tell if those battered chicken burgers things are real or not. I say they dont notice the difference because the burgers are usually packed with mustard sauces, mushrooms onions etc and people use shitty meat burgers. There was a blind taste test done recently and the meat eater dudes couldnt tell what was meat or not half the time. When the geneticly grown meat comes out there shouldnt be much difference. (impossible foods). Google tried to buy them recently
                    Would you eat genetically grown meat tar? Hadnt considered it but where do veggies and vegans fall on it?

Comment

I'm off to a BBQ now haha so keeping it short on my phone. Vegans don't eat meat to reduce suffering so there should be no problem with meat made in a lab (don't know how it works but I imagine they won't have to kill animals to make it). Some won't eat it for health reasons. At the end of the day it will be cheaper to make once mass production starts and that's what will drive change. At the moment the likes of Google and bill gates are investing hundreds of millions in it to get in on the ground floor

Comment

On route to dublin, heading to Isle of Man tomorrow morn. Feel sorry for white knight this weekend putting up with three nut jobs
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Speaking of BBQ. I'm heading to the big grill on Sunday in Herbert Park. looking forward to some overpriced craft ciders and undercooked pig products.

Goodbye Monday....

Comment

Ron and Chris have a cook off to determine the fate of the cafeteria's hamburgers.

Comment

I'm on a train m8s choo choo.

Will take pics 5star

Comment

Anyone used duolingo or similar and have any thoughts on them? Hitch what did you use for French? Have a bit of time off and reckon I should do something productive as well as trying to get skinny.
                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Booterstown easily the smelliest place in the solar system.

Pee ew m8s

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    Booterstown easily the smelliest place in the solar system.

Pee ew m8s
                                    Nature Marsh innit.
                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Never watched Parks and Rec due to all the other shows recommended at the same time looking like shit, but followed the link to this:

Ron Swanson on capitalism, libertarianism, anarcho-capitalism, politics, etc.Created for educational purposes.

and are now intrigued!

Comment

BUY Physcial - http://saintanthony.tmstor.esBUY Digital - http://radi.al/StAnthonyEP | Video - http://radi.al/StAnthonyVideoDONATE Text your donation: FACT65...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                          make a pasta salad, potatoe salad or pilau rice. All piss easy but some will be thrown out inevitably. It does not diminish the need for them to be near the meat that everyone will be eating.

Spatchcock a chicken, make a basic piri-piri marinade and go with that. Butcher will do it for you if you dont have strong enough scissors in the house.

If you want a desset type afair - whenthe coals are cooling right down stick some bannans in tinfoil and cover them with rum. cook them for about 15 minuites.
                                          Seems like all a bit too much effort for somebody who isn't very good at cooking, Halloumi & buying stuff seems way simpler.

Is there a woman of the house?

Bottle of white is the lazy route
                                          There is but would like to get stuff for a bunch of people plus that's too lazy.

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                          I presume he is bring some beers anyway. Maybe just my tight mates but dinner parties means a bottle of wine is all good and you can drink them dry but BBQ means bring your own beers?
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Who brings anything to a bbq. I try not to bring anything too civilised, they see right through it.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

^^^^^started watching that the other night, it's not great after foor episodes.
                                                  Some cast in it though.
                                                  Hola works perfect on my phone/tablet?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          @Tyler did you ever watch that new Netflix show you posted the trailer of here - something like 'My Big Hot Summer Camp'?

Watched 10 mins and it was painfully bad, but not sure if it was just a bad start.

Also does everyone use Netflix on domestic settings or is there a handy workaround for US settings? Hola only seems to work on laptop, not tablet / phone.
                                                          Unblock-us is my goto.
                                                          Hola has been found out more than once at doing shitty things to its users.

If you're one of the 46 million people who installed Hola, here's why you should uninstall it, stat.

The company behind Hola is turning your computer into a node on a botnet, and selling your network to anyone who is willing to pay.
                                                          you can check here (if you are using hola) if you are affected
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Purely subjective and fair good chance its placebo but 5-HTP and vitamin D supplements. Eating and sleeping in regular patterns also a good thing, means your energy levels more likely to align with when you need them to get stuff done.
                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Who brings anything to a bbq. I try not to bring anything too civilised, they see right through it.
                                                              Would of thought it's a nice gesture to bring something for yourself/hosts/guests as I wouldn't expert them to foot the bill to feed & booze everybody up.

@Tyler did you ever watch that new Netflix show you posted the trailer of here - something like 'My Big Hot Summer Camp'?

Watched 10 mins and it was painfully bad, but not sure if it was just a bad start.

Also does everyone use Netflix on domestic settings or is there a handy workaround for US settings? Hola only seems to work on laptop, not tablet / phone.
                                                              My Netflix is out of action as it was linked with my skimmed card, got onto BOI the other day as my personal card hadn't arrived yet turns out it hadn't been ordered they were about go charge me €8 for new one.

As for the show haven't got it it yet, haven't seen read any reviews on it yet bar your one just now.
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The last week or so my gmail app is really killing my phone battery, as in it'll drain from fully charged to empty in about 5 hours even with zero use on the phone. If I force stop the app the battery use will go down much slower but the app will start up again, usually when I get another email. I really don't want to turn notifications off. Is there anything that can be done for this? Anyone fixed an issue like this before? I've restarted, cleared data/cache, but short of uninstalling the app (which I don't want to do) I'm not sure what there is to do.

Comment

What colour phone is it Tom ?
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Is there any other medication for seasonal affective disorder? I'll obv ask the doctor all this, but would be good to get some personal stories if people didn't mind sharing.
                                                                    Step 1: Ask him to bang you on Lyrica (He'll prob put you on 100mg/day.)
                                                                    Stape 2: Buy economy bag of Lyrica on internet and bump yourself up to 400mg/day. You deserve it!

I was up at 6am every working morning since Xmas and was able to work until 10pm.
                                                                    Before I could hardly get out of bed on dark mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                      Step 1: Ask him to bang you on Lyrica (He'll prob put you on 100mg/day.)
                                                                      Stape 2: Buy economy bag of Lyrica on internet and bump yourself up to 400mg/day. You deserve it!

I was up at 6am every working morning since Xmas and was able to work until 10pm.
                                                                      Before I could hardly get out of bed on dark mornings.
                                                                      my turn..
                                                                      read that twice and read lycra

presume you were joking about lyricia

What is Lyrica?

Advertisement

Lyrica (pregabalin) is an anti-epileptic drug, also called an anticonvulsant. It works by slowing down impulses in the brain that cause seizures. Lyrica also affects chemicals in the brain that send pain signals across the nervous system.

Lyrica is used to control seizures and to treat fibromyalgia. It is also used to treat pain caused by nerve damage in people with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy), herpes zoster (post-herpetic neuralgia, or neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury.

Lyrica may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Important information

You may have thoughts about suicide while taking Lyrica. Your doctor will need to check you at regular visits. Do not miss any scheduled appointments

Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, depression, anxiety, insomnia, or if you feel agitated, hostile, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.

Slideshow: Fighting the Fight: Fibromylagia Explained

Fighting the Fight: Fibromylagia Explained

If you are taking Lyrica to prevent seizures, keep taking the medication even if you feel fine.
                                                                      Last edited by smurph; 13-08-15, 20:15.
                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        What colour phone is it Tom ?
                                                                        Black all the way. It's a Nexus 5 which is famed for its crap battery anyhow, but it's just ridiculous now.

Comment

It's a wonder drug is what it is.

Used to treat anxiety, fibromyalgia, gout symptoms oh and you can stay up all day/night if you wash it down with an energy drink

Comment

Currently in the metro hotel in /near ballymun. Caroline gone to bar for two double jds in her pjs, presuming an eyelid won't be batted
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

What's it like? Looks grim from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                What's it like? Looks grim from the outside.
                                                                                In fairness not too bad, looks woeful from outside alright food was quite acceptable, two courses with wine 15 quid. Staff very very nice. Rooms quite small but have separate kitchen type thing.. Handy for airport.can Park car here while gone for 4 quid a day
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Went to a table quiz and now on a train again. What a class day.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    Went to a table quiz and now on a train again. What a class day.
                                                                                    You win?

Comment

ha

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        You win?
                                                                                        No m8. Did have old man lottie on the team so 1st was never the goal.Its the taking part that counts though innit.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          Unblock-us is my goto.
                                                                                          Hola has been found out more than once at doing shitty things to its users.

If you're one of the 46 million people who installed Hola, here's why you should uninstall it, stat.

you can check here (if you are using hola) if you are affected
                                                                                          do you pay for that? I was using Hola there, dont want my comptuer in some Botnet though

Comment

It was a nice comeback.
                                                                                            But the amount of people who seem to think this fight will happen is hilarious (not saying you do). Pendred would run him over so quickly it would make Ronda's fights look competitive.

Comment

Great article on how Murica is training more whingers
                                                                                              College students are increasingly demanding protection from words and ideas they don’t like. Here’s why that’s disastrous for education.

The list of offensive statements included: “America is the land of opportunity” and “I believe the most qualified person should get the job.”

Comment

Great article on how Murica is training more whingers
                                                                                                http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...n-mind/399356/
                                                                                                This general demand to be outraged is pissing me right off.

Its fucking everywhere, why cant more people just shrug their shoulders and just go meh.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Mr Robot episode 8

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Sister is something I never seen coming. I was furiously wracking my brain trying to work out how Angela and Darlene knew each other in the ballet class scene. So many little cool things in restropect,

First time we are introduced to Darlene

"How did you know where I live?"
                                                                                                  "Why wouldn't I know where you live?"

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                    In fairness not too bad, looks woeful from outside alright food was quite acceptable, two courses with wine 15 quid. Staff very very nice. Rooms quite small but have separate kitchen type thing.. Handy for airport.can Park car here while gone for 4 quid a day
                                                                                                    No guarantee your car will be still there when you get back though

Comment

Hi folks, anyone with a stars account able to give me cash/bank transfer for stars money? My 580 dollars for 500 Euro?

Will there be a limit on what I can transfer? Fairly new stars.eu account.

Comment

If you're there another night, pop round to Wun Loy chinese takeaway and thank me later.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                          What was the dessert again? Carrot chocolate or something?
                                                                                                          Banana I think, gone off banana probably. Only resemblance to chocolate was that it was brown.

/skakes fist at tar

Currently in the metro hotel in /near ballymun. Caroline gone to bar for two double jds in her pjs, presuming an eyelid won't be batted
                                                                                                          Probably over dressed.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                            Mr Robot episode 8

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Sister is something I never seen coming. I was furiously wracking my brain trying to work out how Angela and Darlene knew each other in the ballet class scene. So many little cool things in restropect,

First time we are introduced to Darlene

Opr
                                                                                                            I should not have watched that episode whilst half asleep.

Comment

You had nuggets too. Some day out.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Joe Rogan talks to the Chris Bell, director of documentary "Bigger, Faster, Stronger". One of the best insights into drugs in sport. He has a new documentary coming up, "Prescription Thugs".
                                                                                                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                  You had nuggets too. Some day out.
                                                                                                                  Twice. Got me haircut too. My Xmas.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

First time tasting a blaa, quite nice. Bit overrated though.

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

It's a poxy bap!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X