This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    He was trying very hard to imply that the DPP was politically motivated in taking these cases and then backed down rather sheepishly conceding her independence. Twattery.

Not a peep outta him in relation to Tsiphilis and his other good buddies in Greece (who have now performed the U-turn to end all U-turns).
    He threw them under the bus for failing. He may be totally wrong, but he's certainly consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Thank god something happened to spice it up
      Maurice Deegan refereeing it should put an end to any hope of a close game.

Dubs got McQuillan who is actually the right man for that game I think
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Whoever they picked to ref it Tyrone were guaranteed to get rode up and down the pitch.

A great chance for Kerry to put their shoe up holes left, right and centre with impunity but as we know they don't go in for that sort of thing.

Comment

Outside about one game in each province and a few qualifiers the Final is the best chance for a competitive game of football year, yeah?
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Outside about one game in each province and a few qualifiers the Final is the best chance for a competitive game of football year, yeah?
            And one semi
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              I'm in the middle of doing some boring but potentially catastrophic things at the moment, so let's not do anything for next six months
              Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              All my man in a rural town,anti technology posts are just to throw people off the scent. I actually live in Dublin,una mullalley is my favorite Irish Times writer,I queue up st the apple store for each new release and I curate an uplifting instagram account for a living
              Was talking utter bollocks on the radio this morning. The protestors are the victims.
              Originally posted by Emmet View Post

It was a desperate effort to make sure he is convicted in time for the elections

His defence amounts to no more than 'No one was charged with false imprisonment when the farmers blocked the meat factories' and 'blockading someone in their car for two and a half hours isn't realllllly false imprisonment'
              Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              Thank god something happened to spice it up

Whoever they picked to ref it Tyrone were guaranteed to get rode up and down the pitch.

A great chance for Kerry to put their shoe up holes left, right and centre with impunity but as we know they don't go in for that sort of thing.
              Why aren't any of you in Last Man Standing?

Tenner in. Easy to play. Will be 500 up top. Bitta craic during the football. Do it m8s.

Comment

Kildare v Offaly was pretty competitive.

Comment

Ah GAA myth number 15: "Kerry don't go in for that sort of thing." That's one of my favorites.

Usually the semi finals are the best games of the year. Dubs v Mayo will be a cracking match

Comment

How long will it take Donaghy to start a war?
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Why aren't any of you in Last Man Standing?

Tenner in. Easy to play. Will be 500 up top. Bitta craic during the football. Do it m8s.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...480#post916480
                      Gambling's for mugs m8.

Comment

Gambling's for mugs m8.
                        Stop doing silly accumulators then m8 and jump in to the game of skill. If you want I will give every team a rugby nickname.

Comment

Ah GAA myth number 15: "Kerry don't go in for that sort of thing." That's one of my favorites.

Usually the semi finals are the best games of the year. Dubs v Mayo will be a cracking match
                          That's myth number 1 obv

Comment

pictures of the aftermath of the explosion in china

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

explosion radius

Comment

An attack on the right to protest so he says

Comment

An attack on the right to attack perhaps?
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

woops my walnuts have honey on them

Comment

That's myth number 1 obv
                                    Other favorites include:

"All inter county teams train as hard as your Dublins, Mayos and Kerrys"

"Hurling people don't go in for that diving and feigning injury lark"

"Defensive systems are hard to implement on the wide open spaces of Croke Park"

Comment

What do you make of this hand? The river decision is the interesting bit

Amazing play by the Romanian Dany Parlafes during the headsup stage of EPT Deauville 2015 Main Event.

Comment

!

Lottie's a plagiarist!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            What do you make of this hand? The river decision is the interesting bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7jlUxIt0w
                                            Didnt think poker was allowed in the BBV thread Tony

Sick laydown. He has to be concerned about the T8 obv but how he doesn't call is incredible.

Comment

@Emmet I see they are doing FF odds again this week...

Their oddsetters (or whatever they're called) must be top notch in there - Defoe 50/1 to be top overall pointscorer but 66/1 to be top forward
                                              Last edited by Dice75; 13-08-15, 13:16.

Comment

If I place a bet in paddy power and win I assume I can claim the winnings from any other paddy power shop in country?
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  If I place a bet in paddy power and win I assume I can claim the winnings from any other paddy power shop in country?
                                                  Yes
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yes
                                                    Unless it's a sizeable bet in which case they'll sometimes send you back to the shop you placed it in.

Comment

Got invited to a BBQ on Saturday but I'm 50/50 on if I'm going or not, my local butcher does quality sausages & steak burgers but would like to bring something other than meat that people would use that wouldn't just got chucked out at the end of the day if it hasn't been used, ideas?
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Got invited to a BBQ on Saturday but I'm 50/50 on if I'm going or not, my local butcher does quality sausages & steak burgers but would like to bring something other than meat that people would use that wouldn't just got chucked out at the end of the day if it hasn't been used, ideas?
                                                        Cocaine.?
                                                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 13-08-15, 20:54.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Their oddsetters (or whatever they're called) must be top notch in there - Defoe 50/1 to be top overall pointscorer but 66/1 to be top forward
                                                          For the top points getter they have Depay @ 25/1 and Coutinho at 109/1. They also have a H2H with them two...Coutninho @ 8/11 and Depay @ 11/10.

Comment

Interesting. Picks for me

Top Team - A (2+,0) scoreline should win this
                                                            West Ham @ 90/1
                                                            Everton @ 150/1

Top player
                                                            Terry @250/1 (10s best price anytime goalscorer). Not as much value as last week though.
                                                            Smalling @250/1
                                                            Clyne @250/1
                                                            Lukaku @250/1
                                                            Cresswell @250/1
                                                            Coutinho @ 109/1

Top Midfielder
                                                            Cabeye @250/1
                                                            Milner @ 250/1
                                                            Ashley Young @ 250/1

Comment

Swordfish. Or Halloumi
                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 13-08-15, 13:56.

Comment

Milner,Clyne & Tadic @ 250s, might add more.

Comment

Pineapple, delicious BBQ'd
                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Milner,Clyne & Tadic @ 250s, might add more.
                                                                    Payet @ 250s worth a shot too

Comment

who the hell throws meat out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                        Ah, it's not that bad I guess. I was going regularly to classes in the gym, it was great value due to the amount I was doing and was quite varied between Boxercise, TRX, Abs, Circuits and a few classes solely based on weight machines so it was always interesting.

The last two months have been mental in work and am often doing 7/8am - 8/9pm days so am not able to get to the classes as most start at 7pm.

I have been doing bits on my own at home and it's fine, I don't mind it but when I only get home at 9:30pm, that's when I sometimes decide that I just couldn't give a fuck. Physically, I could of course do a workout but I just don't.

I've gone from doing 4-6 sessions a week to realistically doing 2 a week and they're not as intense as what I would do in the gym

It's not the end of the world though, work should die down a bit by the middle of Sept and have already set out a work out plan for between now and the end of Dec so will get back on track soon enough!
                                                                        That's some good going, was doing some small bits in the house myself that included roam rolling but after awhile of missing them due to work just couldn't find myself getting back into it, felt my technique might not of been optimal also so a gym would probably be best for getting it down right. Some hefty work schedule you would want to buy yourself a few lotto tickets to get out from working for "the man".

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                        Anyone got any cousins links for Hard Knocks last night?
                                                                        Posted in the other place.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                        pictures of the aftermath of the explosion in china

SPOILER
                                                                        http://imgur.com/a/sQMeD

explosion radius

Thought this one was cool.

Swordfish. Or Halloumi
                                                                        Halloumi would be a good one, never bought it best place to procure it?

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                        Pineapple, delicious BBQ'd
                                                                        You're probably of those weirdos who likes pineapple on a pizza

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                          who the hell throws meat out.
                                                                          Want to bring some fixings other than meat.

Comment

make a pasta salad, potatoe salad or pilau rice. All piss easy but some will be thrown out inevitably. It does not diminish the need for them to be near the meat that everyone will be eating.

Spatchcock a chicken, make a basic piri-piri marinade and go with that. Butcher will do it for you if you dont have strong enough scissors in the house.

If you want a desset type afair - whenthe coals are cooling right down stick some bannans in tinfoil and cover them with rum. cook them for about 15 minuites.

Comment

Is there a woman of the house?

Bottle of white is the lazy route

Comment

...

Comment

I presume he is bring some beers anyway. Maybe just my tight mates but dinner parties means a bottle of wine is all good and you can drink them dry but BBQ means bring your own beers?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                    What you on bout m8
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      What you on bout m8
                                                                                      Says cunce at 1.13

Comment

Try your local hardware store or Woodies.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Says cunce at 1.13
                                                                                          And he thinks I'm plagerising that cunce?! Fuckin neck on the shambles fella.

Comment

I've watched 15to1 the last few days and the questions seem much easier and the contestants much thicker than years ago, although maybe I just know more now than I did then.

Comment

Bbq fish is so good
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                I've watched 15to1 the last few days and the questions seem much easier and the contestants much thicker than years ago, although maybe I just know more now than I did then.
                                                                                                Nope you're right on both counts. I think in general people were better read back in the day, most people just make do with little snippets of Twitter or whatever social media these days.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I generally bbq tofu:

SPOILER

EDIT: here is how ye do it, but bbq instead of oven http://imgur.com/a/JKPnb

Corn on the cobb, veg skewers, potato, pineapple, asparagus, red onion.
                                                                                                  Other easy things are the salady things like Richie suggested.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 13-08-15, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    I generally bbq tofu:

SPOILER

Corn on the cobb, veg skewers, potato, pineapple, asparagus, red onion.
                                                                                                    Other easy things are the salady things like Richie suggested.
                                                                                                    You must host the worst BBQs known to man m8. No offence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                      Nope you're right on both counts. I think in general people were better read back in the day, most people just make do with little snippets of Twitter or whatever social media these days.
                                                                                                      Watching quizzes on tv is so painful these days with the amount of really thick people who think for some reason it'd be a good idea to go on a tv quiz.

Comment

lol i use burgers and rasher and shit too but its fake and I imagine thats not the advice he wants. People generally don't even know when they are eating my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

If you want a desset type afair - whenthe coals are cooling right down stick some bannans in tinfoil and cover them with rum. cook them for about 15 minuites.
                                                                                                          The idea of turning up at a party with a bottle of rum and a load of bananas tickles me
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              The idea of turning up at a party with a bottle of rum and a load of bananas tickles me
                                                                                                              And a roll of tinfoil

Comment

Tofu waa the nut worst shit ever. Still have nightmares tar

Comment

Payet @ 250s worth a shot too
                                                                                                                  Can someone send me a link to the betting page pls
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You had soft tofu, there is a big difference with firm tofu. Didn't know it would be like that or I would have warned a newcomer off it. That meal was some value for you, haha. If you were eating something veggie I'd recommend seitan if you want something meaty.

Comment

Decent little series on BBC iplayer (radio) by Simon Evans about the economics of the legal stuff we addicted to

Sugar:

How low fat food came into existence, hi fructose corn syrup etc are given a bit of a going over

First 3 in series are better and first series if you can find it is very funny

Comment

What was the dessert again? Carrot chocolate or something?

Comment

sick news on your Mahrez bet...

Originally posted by jimmii
                                                                                                                          Silva got the goal in the end.

@MCFC: The Accreditation Panel have credited @21LVA with our first goal of the season
                                                                                                                          Would've given Mahrez the win last week...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X