Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

pretty cool
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Might be a bit of pain getting it set up but then you're goof to go
        Fuck me that was easy.

Vdubt25 set up and working, crystal clear picture.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Thanks all. Drinks owed at next IPB game.

What are the other must-haves for this yoke? Can you access things like boxsets?

Comment

Did you use that first video RDIII? Had to turn it off after 25 seconds because of yer man.

Comment

emergency cash thing failed with tsb, they are retarded.

I called asking about it, as I was with o2 who dont exist any more, so I asked do I select o2 or 3 as my provider. They don't know. I send a text to each provider (charge 4 euro), neither arrive. They cant cancel the charges/texts either. jaysus christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Thanks all. Drinks owed at next IPB game.

What are the other must-haves for this yoke? Can you access things like boxsets?
                Genesis gives you any TV show, film, documentary you could ever want.

The other one that hotspur posted is class too
                airport, lol

Comment

Is this what I need to buy or is there a better option?

Comment

Argies spanking Sith Ifrika!

Comment

Fuck me that was easy.

Vdubt25 set up and working, crystal clear picture.
                      Ah minor issue. No sound.

I've installed it on a little Acer pc that sits behind my tv, connected via HDMI. Audio works for other apps but not Kodi.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks, I'll be grand, just pointing out some frustration at their service. The kinda thing where somebody is like I dont know why the service doesnt work but we are going to charge you for it anyway. The person did suggest finding people that are meteor or vodafone to do it as the solution!

Comment

Ah minor issue. No sound.

I've installed it on a little Acer pc that sits behind my tv, connected via HDMI. Audio works for other apps but not Kodi.
                                Go to the sound settings in kodi, make sure the output is to hdmi
                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

I got it working too. the vdubt25 thing errors out quite often though when I try and load the channel list.

Comment

Chelsea Chelsea m8s

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        I got it working too. the vdubt25 thing errors out quite often though when I try and load the channel list.
                                        Seems a bit tempermental alright.

Comment

Its far from perfect. But rare can't get it working for any sporting event. Sportsdevil is a nice backup to have.

Don't rely on the sky sports streams for football. The love sports links are usually better, often American streams but have English commentary these days so all is well
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Does this shit work on iPads?

Comment

Boxsets are a concept from an earlier physical technology (notwithstanding the fact that the term is still used by digital TV providers).

You can stream any TV show you want. But given your Fibre Broadband speed that is not the best choice. You now need to learn Torrenting. I download a TV show in about 1 minute and a film in less than 5. Then you can stick it on a USB key for your TV.

Click here to download Vuze on your computer:
                                              Download instructions on Mac and Windows for Vuze Bittorent Client

Click customize at the bottom left. Next page is fine click next. Next page unselect the 4 options such as Itunes Integration. Decline free offer from Spigot. Next page decline Malware protection. It downloads. Then decline Vuze featured content (Bands Under the Radar). For me a pop up came up asking about changing Internt Explorer search provider, I hit cancel on that. Then it download and opens up.

Now you need to find Torrent files on the Interweb so Vuze can download them. Go here:
                                              https://ukbay.cc/ and click on the ship. This takes you to a proxy of TPB. In the search bar type the name of the shoe you want.

For example I am going to type True Detective. You see on the left the different files available (S stands for season, E for episode) and on the right there is SE which stands for Seeders (the bigger the number the better).

So I want the first episode of season two, which is the 6th link down, click on the title of that one. Then on the next page there is a green Get This Torrent beside a magnet, click this. This will open up Vuze and a page listing the files which can be downloaded with it, one is the media file of the show itself, the others are little nothing files like text files saying where it was first uploaded or something, sometimes it's subtitles if you need it, sometimes one is a preview file. I just click OK in bottom right to download all of them.

When the Support Vuze pop uo ever come up just x out of it. It will now happily download your show and it will go to your Vuze folder which will be in your Documents folder unless you change it's default location.

I am a leeching son of a bitch so after it has finished downloading (jumped down from top box to underneath box) I stop it from uploading to others by right clicking on it and clicking the red stop button. After I have watched it I rightclick it and click the x to delete it.

And that's how to download stuff. You can also download a whole series this way, say typing in True Detective Season 1 and choosing such a link.

Comment

I've forgotten the name but there's a kodi app that you search what torrent you want, it downloads it and you watch it there and then. You then have choice in settings to auto delete after watching or keep it.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Go to the sound settings in kodi, make sure the output is to hdmi
                                                  Sorted. Thanks.

That was a good use of an hour.

That Genesis thing looks great.

Comment

That's great hotspur. I had been borrowing files from my cousins via jdownloader but clearly that now belongs in the same drawer as my cordless car phone.

Comment

Sorted. Thanks.

That was a good use of an hour.

That Genesis thing looks great.
                                                      Genesis is class. If your Internet isn't the fastest go for hq links rather than hd. You'll figure which ones are better yourself.

Next step is yatze remote for your phone and you're set.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

That McGargles is awful stuff. Couldn't finish the 4-pack.
                                                        Yeah it really is, same.

Comment

That's great hotspur. I had been borrowing files from my cousins via jdownloader but clearly that now belongs in the same drawer as my cordless car phone.
                                                          I still use jdownloader uploaded account for me father in law.
                                                          Showbox.apk cast to your device works a dream too.
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Genesis is class. If your Internet isn't the fastest go for hq links rather than hd. You'll figure which ones are better yourself.

Next step is yatze remote for your phone and you're set.
                                                            of course most tellys are CEC enabled now so your normal remote could suffice.
                                                            Yatze is the nuts though

Comment

Mattie Donnelly should have got man of the match easily?
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Chelsea should have brought in a new star just to make me more excited to be watching them. It's like watching a re-run.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                  Chelsea should have brought in a new star just to make me more excited to be watching them. It's like watching a re-run.
                                                                  We have a proud history of winning the league m8.

Not trying to buy it like those plastic clubs United, City and Arsenal.

Comment

O shea some athlete to be fair. Wouldn't write donegal off though.

Comment

Early pass of the season contender from Shelvey, the backspin to keep it away from the keeper was beautiful.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Downside to this new technology is that football nuts child has copped that there is now wall to wall football.

Jose not looking good, fierce bags under the eyes.

Comment

Mayo for sam
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Need a new left back to put Ivanovic on the bench badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                              That's pretty cool actually, cheers. I would have thought the girl on the phone might mention that fs hitch
                                                                              Ulster bank have this and they don't charge you €2 every time you do it. PTSB are by far the worst of the big banks IMO. But i suppose what do you expect from "free banking" and "avoiding senseless fees" lol
                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

...

Comment

Why are bank current account fees 'senseless'?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        So Ulster Bank charge you a fiver a month to use your debit card, but don't charge you for an emergency cash service you'll almost never use, plus they occasionally forget how to do banking. And therefore theyre a better bank? Hmm there might be better money in setting up a bank for chumps than preinstalling software on a streaming TV box.
                                                                                        Ulster Bank have free banking if you have 3k in your account which is pretty reasonable. I use the emergency cash thing all the time ..online service on UB is far superior... Just because a service is free doesn't mean its better, but the chumps will just go for the free one. I've no allegiance to UB, I actually work for AIB and used to work for PTSB, but by all means continue your shilling for PTSB and I won't say anything bad about them again. Soz

Comment

800 dollas when it launches end of year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvG_356itPs
                                                                                          Calling bullshit on that. They battery would only last about the longest sequence in the video, or more than a minute downhill
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

800 dollas when it launches end of year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvG_356itPs
                                                                                            Since when did walking become such an ordeal!

Comment

Because they normally are only charged in markets with poor competition. Ergo they're monopolistic charges.

Hence Northern Ireland with loads of banks has very little charging, but Ireland with only a few banks has charges.
                                                                                              Pay a fee, receive a service. Seems reasonable in my book.

Comment

...

Comment

'walkcar' They must have pulled an all nighter to come up with the name.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

12km on a battery charge. Max speed 10kmh.
                                                                                                          Wanna buy some magic beans?

Comment

Tar. Confirmed busto.
                                                                                                            Can bring you some cash money around midnight. I'm sure uncle Andy will spot you too.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

Clickety Bump Clickety Bump Clickety Bump

A walkcar on Irish paths.

Comment

So Ulster Bank charge you a fiver a month to use your debit card, but don't charge you for an emergency cash service you'll almost never use, plus they occasionally forget how to do banking. And therefore theyre a better bank? Hmm there might be better money in setting up a bank for chumps than preinstalling software on a streaming TV box.
                                                                                                                  Half day Saturday openings in branches. If tar was with ulsterbank could have gotten money the old fashioned way.

However you want to dress it up half day Saturday's are brilliant for people with jobs.

Best bank until some comes up with all day saturdays

Comment

This 'well I must be getting something for my money' attitude btw is why ptsb are switching back to charging new customers in a few months. Current accounts are profitable for banks in other ways (mainly upselling, but a small bit of interest earned on positive balances, interest from overdrafts) and fees don't need to be charged. Almost unheard of for fees in the UK. Its like turkeys arguing for a second christmas.
                                                                                                                    UK have a greater population and competition and are under different laws so stupid comparison to make really.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                      Half day Saturday openings in branches. If tar was with ulsterbank could have gotten money the old fashioned way.

However you want to dress it up half day Saturday's are brilliant for people with jobs.

Best bank until some comes up with all day saturdays
                                                                                                                      This is a hilarious scene from the movie There's Something About Mary! HD quality - This is what kettlbell is NOT about :p. Stop looking for the magic exerci...

Comment

...

Comment

Limerick FC just beat Bohs 4-3 after going a goal behind and down to 10 men in the 50th minute. They hadn't won a game this season until last week and now they're 4 points from safety. Would be an incredible escape if they somehow managed to stay up.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X