X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
    TD / Emmett

What you think about this machine?

I loved the Moto Style TD but will be a lot over €300. Especially if it can be purchased in Sterling only.
    Seems a bit expensive for a no-namer

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Jesus that's like asking for a sandwich recipe.

Brown some mince
      Add Onion, chilli, garlic, ginger
      Kidney beans
      tinned tomatoes
      Maybe you're right, not something I ever make wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any secret trick!
      airport, lol

Comment

Just 48 hours to the start of the IPB spectacular, the Premier League Predictions Competition. Lets do it, people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Maybe you're right, not something I ever make wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any secret trick!
          Good chilli is as much about good sides as it is the chilli itself imo. Make yourself some decent guac and black beans. Really easy to do.

Chilli is a handy one to make the night before as well so great if you know your working late the next day

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
            Good chilli is as much about good sides as it is the chilli itself imo. Make yourself some decent guac and black beans. Really easy to do.

Chilli is a handy one to make the night before as well so great if you know your working late the next day
            Yeah I was thinking of other things to make that can be done in a big pot the night before and will keep cheers.
            airport, lol

Comment

Great headline

Tom Dempsey: Too many tactics not good for hurling

Comment

Good start for Aus...

Comment

Good start for Aus...
                  Who needs Anderson? c'mon Ingerrrrrrrrland.

A much overdue captain's innings required from Clarke. Edit: even more required now!
                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 06-08-15, 10:15.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Insanity.
                      Is this a 50 20 8 over game?

Comment

Insanity.
                        Incredible stuff. Australia batting like children but Broad is playing great and that catch...
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

England's bowling /fielding has been largely magnificent throughout this Ashes, that and Joe Root and some lol Aus discombobulation have won them this series fairly easily.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            England's bowling /fielding has been largely magnificent throughout this Ashes, that and Joe Root and some lol Aus discombobulation have won them this series fairly easily.
                            This is just pure capitulation though.

Loving it obviously. Aussies are the world's worst sportsmen.

Comment

Home repossessions accelerate to 60 each week

In Dublin Circuit Court, 116 orders were granted – 77 for family homes and 39 for others.
                              Potential for some houses being on the market soon. The contention must be that there are very many 'good' properties that have been lived in rent/mortgage free, and that these becoming available could see some people being able to 'shift upwards' to better stock.
                              Last edited by Emmet; 06-08-15, 10:49.

Comment

First ever one day test?

Comment

England should declare without even batting an over. Put them straight back in.

Would be much more fun.

Comment

A great sweat here if you had Clarke to top score in the innings.

Comment

Pity though, we haven't had one good close test match. The warm up series vs New Zealand was way better.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Putting some faith in to Jay Rod for the Saints this season. He was class two seasons ago and had a great preseason. He should bag a couple in the first few games and earn his place ahead of Long.

Backing him top goalscorer e/w with Paddy @50/1. €2 every time he scores with the PP offer.

Ambitious aim of his odds to shorten by Xmas and to green up a little.

Comment

Good start for Aus...
                                          Insanity.
                                          Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                          Incredible stuff. Australia batting like children but Broad is playing great and that catch...
                                          This is just pure capitulation though.

Loving it obviously. Aussies are the world's worst sportsmen.
                                          England should declare without even batting an over. Put them straight back in.

Would be much more fun.
                                          Àaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhh

Might be the first time I've ever not put the first day of a test on in the morning

Fuckin day off to enjoy it and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                            Putting some faith in to Jay Rod for the Saints this season. He was class two seasons ago and had a great preseason. He should bag a couple in the first few games and earn his place ahead of Long.

Backing him top goalscorer e/w with Paddy @50/1. €2 every time he scores with the PP offer.

Top two in market have fitness questions, Rooney should do better but has never been mad prolific

Defo a few lively outsiders

Comment

Home repossessions accelerate to 60 each week

Potential for some houses being on the market soon. The contention must be that there are very many 'good' properties that have been lived in rent/mortgage free, and that these becoming available could see some people being able to 'shift upwards' to better stock.
                                              This kind of thing is only going to work in Dublin and some other cities. Can only imagine the sort of fieldesque wickerman shit you'd be subjected to if you pounce on some locals repossessed "family home" in donegal etc
                                              Last edited by Guest; 06-08-15, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

Don't think it's Long he needs to worry about. Pelle has the centre forward role locked down. Tadic, Mane, and I'd say the new guy Juanmi will be ahead of him in the wide forward positions pecking order, he'll probably need to make a serious impact from the bench to win back a place in the side.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Good target set.

Comment

@ Eamo, don't mind Emmet, chilli needs a bit more, try this god damn fucking awesome chilli recipe out.

Dollop of sour cream on top ftw too.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Can you install kodi on a smartphone and cast from that or do I need to buy a box? Joining the darkside

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        Can you install kodi on a smartphone and cast from that or do I need to buy a box? Joining the darkside
                                                        Would you download a car?

Comment

Interesting reverse psychology type No Bullshit Betting campaign by Betsafe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Would you download a car?
                                                            3-d printer that size would probably cost more than the car itself

Comment

Seen Lighthouse Cinema had another National Theatre Live encore presentation last night, no idea what it was about but gambled on going seeing it subsequently thought it was excellent, outstanding stuff would really like to take in a show at the Young Vic one day.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Seen Lighthouse Cinema had another National Theatre Live encore presentation last night, no idea what it was about but gambled on going seeing it subsequently thought it was excellent, outstanding stuff would really like to take in a show at the Young Vic one day.
                                                                The Gate has a version of it starting early next month.

Comment

Chilli

SPOILER
                                                                  Last edited by CHDad; 06-08-15, 14:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                    @ Eamo, don't mind Emmet, chilli needs a bit more, try this god damn fucking awesome chilli recipe out.

Nice one. Big pot of that coming up later. Might make some guac too seeing as there's a load of avocados in my fridge. May add some chickpeas for bulk
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      I can't find anywhere that will sell this as a print, would it work if I brought this to somewhere to print it up? (that's the largest size I can find) or does anything less than a massive PSD file look awful?

SPOILER
                                                                      Best bet is to go & talk to people who print and get their opinion on how it will look & best size possible from the resolution, defo don't need crazy PSD/TIFF etc.

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                      WP Rounders. next time ask him does he wear those shorts in front of his 11 year old daughter. I was an avid cycist back in the preboom days (even before Dice ..i'm old) and I never felt comfortable leaving the house in the cycling shorts. I used to wear tracksuit bottoms over them and take them off when I got the fk out of Drimnagh. It might be possible to wear cyclibg shorts leaving the gaff in the leafy suburbs of Dublin but in Drinmagh back in the day, you would have been dragged to a field and had the shite kicked out of you. I wonder does drminagh man Tyelrdurten realise how lucky he is today to be able to don the lycra up and down the Crumlin road with balls showing , without having one eye on the traffic and one on the cunts on the corner.
                                                                      Defo gonna try & avoid all that lycra nonsense (depending on well I take to cycling for as long as possible) do have padded shorts but they look like normal shorts & got the most normal looking racing t-shirt could find still tend to just wear my own t-shirts, my friend on the other hand who recently also got into cycling went full on bike wanker from the get go, gas looking.

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                      TD / Emmett

What you think about this machine?

I loved the Moto Style TD but will be a lot over €300. Especially if it can be purchased in Sterling only.
                                                                      I've no idea to be honest don't be totally keeping up to date with everything in the phone world as it's changing so much/fast but seen few people linking me to this phone.

Think one of the factors for me when upgrading to the OnePlus Two is the resale value of my old phone which offsets it a good bit making it a simple purchase for me.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      The Gate has a version of it starting early next month.
                                                                      Cheers for the heads up will keep an eye out but not so sure I'd be rushing to see it again so soon, no EPT London this year so gonna have to figure out something for a trip to hit up the Young Vic.
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

GFYL - that was my recipe.
                                                                        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        Nice one. Big pot of that coming up later. Might make some guac too seeing as there's a load of avocados in my fridge. May add some chickpeas for bulk
                                                                        guacamole

Comment

With di Maria gone the who is the best player in the premiership question raises its head once more.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                            With di Maria gone the who is the best player in the premiership question raises its head once more.
                                                                            certainly not that flash in the pan Aguero lad

Comment

Toss up between Pedro or Jordan Henderson

Comment

Hazard was the best before and still is now.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

class
                                                                                  Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

my first cold in August since records began in the early 1900s

the weathers been shit since we voted for gay marriage . Da muddier was right

Comment

Things I hate:

Crowds
                                                                                      People who stop in the middle of a pavement without any warning.
                                                                                      Gormless children who don't look where they are going.
                                                                                      Dublin knackers.
                                                                                      Animals i cannot eat.
                                                                                      Overpriced shite food.
                                                                                      The smell of animal shite.
                                                                                      Walking.
                                                                                      Fat northerners.

To that end we went to the zoo today.

What a load of balls.
                                                                                      New Sea lion thing is okay, but the rest is cack.

What a day to give up the booze.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                        Things I hate:

Crowds
                                                                                        People who stop in the middle of a pavement without any warning.
                                                                                        Gormless children who don't look where they are going.
                                                                                        Dublin knackers.
                                                                                        Animals i cannot eat.
                                                                                        Overpriced shite food.
                                                                                        The smell of animal shite.
                                                                                        Walking.
                                                                                        Fat northerners.

To that end we went to the zoo today.

What a load of balls.
                                                                                        New Sea lion thing is okay, but the rest is cack.

What a day to give up the booze.
                                                                                        Wrong on the zoo, we have one of the best in Europe . Sounds like your expectations were set by Richard Attenborough (or David ) There are no dinosaurs man .

Comment

Someone ask 'jammed with da man ' to spoiler that pic

Comment

Someone ask 'jammed with da man ' to spoiler that pic
                                                                                            Man up and ask yourself m8.

Comment

Anyone want to play Last Man Standing? Adds more craic to football weekends.

Enter here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...588#post914588

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                Man up and ask yourself m8.
                                                                                                Thought you had me on ignore bad boy

Comment

Thought you had me on ignore bad boy
                                                                                                  Why would I put the no.1 comedian on the internet today on ignore m8?

Spoilered.

Comment

Why would I put the no.1 comedian on the internet today on ignore m8?

Spoilered.
                                                                                                    Thanks, what a lovely little boy you can be at times , I knew I was right about you Nobody could be so naughty through and through,

You are the special one

Comment

Thanks, what a lovely little boy you can be at times , I knew I was right about you Nobody could be so naughty through and through,

You are the special one
                                                                                                      To show your appreciation tell us a joke or make up one of those conversations you do m8

Comment

Sigh remembering when spats on here used have some bile and hatred in them this one is quite lame. Solskjaer is one of the funniest people I have met a good egg.

Comment

To show your appreciation tell us a joke or make up one of those conversations you do m8
                                                                                                          Cyclist gets run down in Cork street , killed on impact. Taken to the morgue where he is found to be wearing ladies underwear silk stockings . To avoid embarrassing his family they removed the Chelsea jersey .

Comment

Things I hate:

Cyclists
                                                                                                            Belgians
                                                                                                            Fat people who drink diet coke
                                                                                                            Swiss people
                                                                                                            Pound shops
                                                                                                            Bordum
                                                                                                            Taxi drivers
                                                                                                            People who talk too much

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                              Sigh remembering when spats on here used have some bile and hatred in them this one is quite lame. Solskjaer is one of the funniest people I have met a good egg.
                                                                                                              What were your Top 10 IPB spats?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                It's a bit of shit banter not a spat.

Your spats were fun til you turned into a teddy bear m8

Comment

What were your Top 10 IPB spats?
                                                                                                                  On way to leopards town can't really think Ireland World Cup semi. Seems very under hyped at the moment.

Comment

If Dublin Zoo is a good one the rest must be really shit, which would make sense, because zoos are shit.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      If Dublin Zoo is a good one the rest must be really shit, which would make sense, because zoos are shit.
                                                                                                                      Zoos are wrong but Gorillas and Elephants are class so I'm ok with it.

Comment

Hazard was, still is ainec.

Di Maria wasn't even the best payer at United.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                          Fucking thing was full of ducks the time I went there (only took my father 28 years to decide to bring me to the zoo - we could have gone on the lash).

Ducks are good craic but you could meet them anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X