Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Chelsea over Liverpool if you want Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Do you still want a double or quits bet? I'll take Leicester over Villa for that one or I can ship and we can pick a couple of matchups. Have all week to do it
      If you want to just do 1 bet we'll double or quits, if you want to do more than 1 ship it over sure.
      I thought I'd wind you up a bit with your 5th place lol. Anyone got any good link for all summer transfers?
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Head to Head bets in the league? Yeah. doug and myself usually do up a table then lol at each others opinions then bet 50, then JamFly gets involved and bohsman robs my action.

Who you thinking? Top 4 and the bottom 5 could be in any order this season imo, middle of the table should be fun.
        I'd take Norwich ahead of Watford & Stoke ahead of Swansea for €50 each if you want (both matchups fairly even on the betting markets)

Comment

come back is on
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            classsssssssss, must find this and donate a few 10 cents
            Hos the roulette going any tips systems sign ups pm thanks.

Comment

Honestly haven't looked at the transfers this summer but provisional table based on setting up a temporary fantasy team
              SPOILER
              City
              United
              Liverpool
              Arsenal
              Chelsea
              Spurs
              Southampton
              Stoke
              Everton
              West Ham
              Swansea
              West Brom
              Palace
              Villa
              Sunderland
              Newcastle
              Bournemouth
              Norwich
              Watford
              Leicester
              14/1 with Ladbrokes for Chelsea to finish outside Top 4 if you really believe in above

Comment

If you want to just do 1 bet we'll double or quits, if you want to do more than 1 ship it over sure.
                I thought I'd wind you up a bit with your 5th place lol. Anyone got any good link for all summer transfers?
                I'll take that as a no

I'll look at your table later. I'm off me tits.

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                I'd take Norwich ahead of Watford & Stoke ahead of Swansea for €50 each if you want (both matchups fairly even on the betting markets)
                Will take both. So I'm a Watford fan v Norwich and Swansea fan v Stoke. Booked.

Comment

Comment

Cool.

Comment

I'll take that as a no

I'll look at your table later. I'm off me tits.

I'll have to go liverpool vs chelsea solely for the bants if it wins(also I think it will be very close), and if you fancy a 3rd match I'll take Palace vs your Newkie

I have Villa you have Leicester. I have Liverpool you have Chelsea. And possible 3rd of me having Palace you having Newkie.
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'll have to go liverpool vs chelsea solely for the bants if it wins(also I think it will be very close), and if you fancy a 3rd match I'll take Palace vs your Newkie

I have Villa you have Leicester. I have Liverpool you have Chelsea. And possible 3rd of me having Palace you having Newkie.
                        Grand I'll take all 3 and sort you out during the week when I leave the house.

Comment

I'll give you Arsenal, Liverpool and United vs Chelsea mdoug
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I'll also take Arsenal vs Liverpool too if you're interested
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Honestly haven't looked at the transfers this summer but provisional table based on setting up a temporary fantasy team
                              SPOILER
                              City
                              United
                              Liverpool
                              Arsenal
                              Chelsea
                              Spurs
                              Southampton
                              Stoke
                              Everton
                              West Ham
                              Swansea
                              West Brom
                              Palace
                              Villa
                              Sunderland
                              Newcastle
                              Bournemouth
                              Norwich
                              Watford
                              Leicester
                              Will take Leicester v Norwich for bants if you like.
                              Either double or quits on the £10 50p bet or even better, your £30 to my £10, £40 to my £20.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  Really want to bet on something. Ye guys!
                                  I'll take Arsenal and give you Liverpool?

Comment

I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old Danish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                      combined points? DONE!!
                                      I'd prefer my season long bets to be with teams 7th-17th as a lot of my actual bets are on top 7/bottom 3 teams, but since you support chelscum I'll have to go 50 united vs chelsea for those bants . Plus I made the table with v little actual thought.

Will review my table once I look at all those transfers and take some mid table teams bets then. £10 on with riggs norwich>leicester though
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

combined points? DONE!!
                                        I'd prefer my season long bets to be with teams 7th-17th as a lot of my actual bets are on top 7/bottom 3 teams, but since you support chelscum I'll have to go 50 united vs chelsea for those bants . Plus I made the table with v little actual thought.

Will review my table once I look at all those transfers and take some mid table teams bets then. £10 on with riggs norwich>leicester though
                                        We should do a draft. 4 of us get to pick 4 teams in order not including the top 4. Highest points total wins. 20 a head or something.

CHD
                                        Doug
                                        Lottie
                                        +1

Bants or retarded?

Comment

In the baseball Milwaukee Brewers to beat the Cubs is nailed on 19.10

Comment

We should do a draft. 4 of us get to pick 4 teams in order not including the top 4. Highest points total wins. 20 a head or something.

CHD
                                            Doug
                                            Lottie
                                            +1

Bants or retarded?
                                            in

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              In the baseball Milwaukee Brewers to beat the Cubs is nailed on 19.10
                                              on

CHD
                                              Doug
                                              Lottie
                                              +1

Bants or retarded?
                                              Sounds good to me, would have to work on the drafting system a bit, random thought of 1-2-3-4, 3-4-1-2, 2-3-4-1, 4-1-2-3, 4-1-2-3. Good for bants tbf
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

CHD
                                                Doug
                                                Lottie
                                                +1

Bants or retarded?
                                                In for 20 a head.

Comment

on

Sounds good to me, would have to work on the drafting system a bit, random thought of 1-2-3-4, 3-4-1-2, 2-3-4-1, 4-1-2-3, 4-1-2-3. Good for bants tbf
                                                  Grand. Lottie, Doug, Dave, CHD.

We'll draft later in a thread or something when all online.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                    In for 20 a head.
                                                    Should be handy to get 3 more. I'll randomise yours and you can randomise ours.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

combined points? DONE!!

have to keep the fish interested sure, higher league position - Chelsea vs United - €50 to winner - booked!
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Ibrahim Halawa seems like hes been through the ringer. I think hes been taught a lesson by now. His sisters got off a bit light. I would like to see him out now, let him off with a bit of a hiding will be enough.

Comment

Comment

Hate that still-drunk fear where you know you'll be suffering for days. Ah sure. Think it was kinda worth it this particular time.
                                                                Seems a step up from last years Killiney trip, and getting booted off the dart.
                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                  Yep Jaqen

McShane. Can't wait to see who he's been cast as.
                                                                  He'd be a kickass Euron Greyjoy. I see some speculation that he's gonna play Randyll Tarly but I really think he's gonna be The Crowseye.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Will Hill offering 50 million to anyone who guesses the table. Odds probably somewhere in the several hundred millions to one.
                                                                    Head to Head bets in the league? Yeah. doug and myself usually do up a table then lol at each others opinions then bet 50, then JamFly gets involved and bohsman robs my action.

Who you thinking? Top 4 and the bottom 5 could be in any order this season imo, middle of the table should be fun.
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    City
                                                                    United
                                                                    Liverpool
                                                                    Arsenal
                                                                    Chelsea
                                                                    Spurs
                                                                    Southampton
                                                                    Stoke
                                                                    Everton
                                                                    West Ham
                                                                    Swansea
                                                                    West Brom
                                                                    Palace
                                                                    Villa
                                                                    Sunderland
                                                                    Newcastle
                                                                    Bournemouth
                                                                    Norwich
                                                                    Watford
                                                                    Leicester
                                                                    Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                    Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                    Will take Leicester v Norwich for bants if you like.
                                                                    Either double or quits on the £10 50p bet or even better, your £30 to my £10, £40 to my £20.
                                                                    You good gentlemen of impeccable standing with a penchant for gambling should look at the IPB Premier League Predictions Competition, it gives you a year long sweat with a shot at a big prizepool.
                                                                    click this link

Comment

Hate that still-drunk fear where you know you'll be suffering for days. Ah sure. Think it was kinda worth it this particular time.
                                                                      Cliffs?

Comment

Comment

The Keith Floyd of cycling.

Comment

@AJ. If you run the La Liga equivalent I'm in. Can't imagine I watch a dozen PL games a year.

Comment

TV3 hav Daniel O'Donnell live from Detroit and RTE2 have the Fr Ted Eoin McLove episode at the same time. Hmmmmm. Someone's' got a sense of humour in scheduling methinks

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                @AJ. If you run the La Liga equivalent I'm in. Can't imagine I watch a dozen PL games a year.
                                                                                I'd have no enthusiasm for that, whatever small interest I have in the outcome of Sunderland v Leicester I've precisely none for Coruna v Getafe.
                                                                                Flushdraw might run one, still a few weeks to the start of LL so plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  You good gentlemen of impeccable standing with a penchant for gambling should look at the IPB Premier League Predictions Competition, it gives you a year long sweat with a shot at a big prizepool.
                                                                                  click this link
                                                                                  I'd forget to put results in most weeks. You might twist me arm with advertising during the week.

Comment

I'd forget to put results in most weeks. You might twist me arm with advertising during the week.
                                                                                    If you want to spend a bit of time up front you can enter the entire years results at the start and then in weeks where you do remember to change the results you can alter them if needs be.

It'd make AJ happy.

Comment

Watching Daniel O Donnell on TV3 for the craic.

Fucking awesome entertainment
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        If you want to spend a bit of time up front you can enter the entire years results at the start and then in weeks where you do remember to change the results you can alter them if needs be.

It'd make AJ happy.
                                                                                        Ok Ok m8s I am in.

Comment

He just twerked
                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Whos works in the airport here? I think I left a pair of glasses on the sink in the toilets just at the baggage claim.

Chances of getting them back? Or anyone know if there is a lost and found? They are prescription and not sunglasses so not sure if they would be robbed.

Comment

...

Comment

Eamonhonda
                                                                                                Eamo is on his holiers at the moment

Comment

...

Comment

Still haven't got over the shame from that excellent ww game. wp good sir!
                                                                                                    ty sir, it was interesting to watch it unfold. Did my best to help!

Comment

Anyone here read the leaked parts of the David Drumm statement?

Former Anglo CEO David Drumm in 2008 This just in. David Drumm’s statement to the Banking Inquiry (or at least seven pages of it, more may follow although this batch apparently contains the &…

Probably a good thing he didn't give evidence. He would have destroyed the committee and made the Ahern / Cowen swatting of it aside look amateurish.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Who was it last year that said they were gonna take up swimming? think it was lloyd or kev, how's it going for ya? I finally got around to joining a gym/pool last week
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Should be handy to get 3 more. I'll randomise yours and you can randomise ours.
                                                                                                          Was just making up the numbers. Work away. I piss enough money away on footy each season

Comment

Hate that still-drunk fear where you know you'll be suffering for days.
                                                                                                            Feel a bit like that today! Went to a nightclub in Letterkenny last time for the first time in about 5 years. Was €2.20 a pint, or €3 a bottle.

On a side note, i got some OJ and magnums in for the hangover cure this morning. Magnums were €5.05 for a box of 4, or else 2 boxes for €4. This place is mad!

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            I'd have no enthusiasm for that, whatever small interest I have in the outcome of Sunderland v Leicester I've precisely none for Coruna v Getafe.
                                                                                                            Flushdraw might run one, still a few weeks to the start of LL so plenty of time.
                                                                                                            Would have no interest in that myself and would feel the exact same was as AJ!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Anyone here read the leaked parts of the David Drumm statement?

Former Anglo CEO David Drumm in 2008 This just in. David Drumm’s statement to the Banking Inquiry (or at least seven pages of it, more may follow although this batch apparently contains the &…

Probably a good thing he didn't give evidence. He would have destroyed the committee and made the Ahern / Cowen swatting of it aside look amateurish.
                                                                                                              I can't be bothered reading this stuff anymore, can't get my head around it. What level should I turn my outrage dial to?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                I can't be bothered reading this stuff anymore, can't get my head around it. What level should I turn my outrage dial to?
                                                                                                                You can just read the bolded bits, but he lays ultimate blame at regulator and contradicts a key part of Cowen's testimony.
                                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Being drunk is class.

#Kerry4Sam

Comment

Who was it last year that said they were gonna take up swimming? think it was lloyd or kev, how's it going for ya? I finally got around to joining a gym/pool last week
                                                                                                                    Fairly certain it wasn't me (Strewelpeter maybe ? ) but as it happens I did take it up about 18 months ago. Took me at least a few months before I could do 50m straight but now doing about 6km a week training and have completed a couple of open water races. Target for the season is to complete a 3.9k swim in Glendalough in September finishing in top half of field, quietly confident I'm on track.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                      Fairly certain it wasn't me (Strewelpeter maybe ? ) but as it happens I did take it up about 18 months ago. Took me at least a few months before I could do 50m straight but now doing about 6km a week training and have completed a couple of open water races. Target for the season is to complete a 3.9k swim in Glendalough in September finishing in top half of field, quietly confident I'm on track.
                                                                                                                      Woah, 3.9km swim after 18 months. Thanks for setting me a goal!! haha

I have gone around 5 times this week and can barely do half of the length due to lack of breathing so it's good to hear from others who were there recently. Did you go to private swimming lessons or what did you do? Impressive post there tbh
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I should start a rumour about there being a Glendalough Monster and rob some of that Scottish tourism.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X