This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    As long as you've less than 20,000 songs it works perfectly. It's been available for well over a year.
    I have slightly more but I can leave out a decent chunk. looking forward to getting it sorted
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
      Can't put your own music on spotify afaik though
      You can but there is not much need to because there is very little they don't have.

Google music is ok as far as it goes but Spotify is a much better service.

Its well worth a tenner a month and at a fiver with vodafone its a steal.

using it with bbc playlister for finding new tunes - superb app

Official Lyric Video | Major Lazer - Jessica (feat. Ezra Koenig)SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAJOR LAZER YOUTUBE CHANNEL -http://majorlazer.fm/YouTubeBuy on iTunes: htt...
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

20,000 songs.

Thats a lot of music. Whats wrong with listening to 1 album at a time, 12/13 tracks, listen to then, understand them and move on to the next, if it takes 3 months before you get bored so be it, it took you 3 months to appreciate it.

20,000 songs.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

How the fk do i put up a youtube clip showing the actual video and not the link, thought i did it before but cant remember. Have a very good Robin Williams one

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            You can but there is not much need to because there is very little they don't have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_jxLt-i-0
            How do I go about this deal?

BBC Playlister must be only available on apple, cant find it in the android store??
            Last edited by TheImprover; 12-08-14, 22:54.

Comment

Vodafone will be bringing sky sports to your mobile soon from €6 a month depending on what package your on

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                20,000 songs.

Thats a lot of music. Whats wrong with listening to 1 album at a time, 12/13 tracks, listen to then, understand them and move on to the next, if it takes 3 months before you get bored so be it, it took you 3 months to appreciate it.

20,000 songs.
                I have just over 20,000 according to musicbee on my laptop. I've listened to everything and decided I liked it enough to keep it. It's great to have a bucketload of music I have self approved to dig through.
                airport, lol

Comment

Actually wait it may be just over 10,000, that makes more sense
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                    Vodafone will be bringing sky sports to your mobile soon from €6 a month depending on what package your on
                    Sky go is free

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      Wow so I can upload almost all my music to google music and it's stored on cloud and I can access it all on any laptop tablet or phone? Really? What have I been missing

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                        Sky go is free
                        If you have skytv
                        airport, lol

Comment

I have just over 20,000 according to musicbee on my laptop. I've listened to everything and decided I liked it enough to keep it. It's great to have a bucketload of music I have self approved to dig through.
                          Whats that ? like 1200 albums ?

Noone can listen to an different album everyday for 4 years and appreciate it.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Sky go is free
                            Yes if you have a sky sports package this will be for those who don't

Comment

If you have skytv
                              Obviously but most do, well I think most in Dublin have upc so will be handy alright for the likes

Comment

How the fk do i put up a youtube clip showing the actual video and not the link, thought i did it before but cant remember. Have a very good Robin Williams one
                                Anyone

Comment

Remove the s from https.www. etc

Comment

Anyone
                                    Clay Pigeons by Blaze Foley. What a song!I got this mp3 from waddellhollowrecords.com via free download.

quote my post to see

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Whats that ? like 1200 albums ?

Noone can listen to an different album everyday for 4 years and appreciate it.
                                      Yeah I think it's 10,000 a lot of albums but then like 1000-1500 single tracks
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_jxLt-i-0
                                        Confirmed, spotify is superb and well worth the money.

Cliffs on playlister plz Tony

Comment

Anyone
                                          Just copy the youtube link, but delete the 's' at the end of https

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                            Remove the s from https.www. etc
                                            And use the insert link tab ya? because i did this but still coming in as a link

Comment

Anyone
                                              Just copy the link from youtube, and make sure it is http: not https:
                                              And get rid of any embedded nonsense just a clean link like this.

(I've deliberately spelled youtube wrong just to show what the link should look like)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Just copy the youtube link, but delete the 's' at the end of https
                                                There is no s lol

Comment

Couldn't do spotify, while I realise it's not the same as a vinyl collection or anything I like having ny own music that I have approved and added to my collection as opposed to just access to all the music.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

This is hilarious

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Couldn't do spotify, while I realise it's not the same as a vinyl collection or anything I like having ny own music that I have approved and added to my collection as opposed to just access to all the music.
                                                      You can add artists, albums etc to "Your Music" and build a library quite easily these days

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        You can add artists, albums etc to "Your Music" and build a library quite easily these days
                                                        It sounds great but for me it wouldn't be the same. It's all well organised on a harddrive and feels like it's mine.
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

It sounds great but for me it wouldn't be the same. It's all well organised on a harddrive and feels like it's mine.
                                                          Yeah used to have the same setup years ago but didn't find it worth the maintenance in the end

Comment

http>>>s<<<://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuckingvideos

The ''s'' that the arrows are pointing to, take that out and the link will show up as a video.

Comment

Note to self. Refresh.

Comment

Good Morning Vietnam was pretty good. Dead Poets Society tonight, first time watching it.
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Jones -v Cormier moved to January. Fuck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                    Note to self. Refresh.
                                                                    hi
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                      hi
                                                                      Sup buddy.

Decided on our gambool?

Comment

Sup buddy.

Decided on our gambool?
                                                                        Leaving it up to you, you seem ot be fannying out on the scratchies.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                          Leaving it up to you, you seem ot be fannying out on the scratchies.
                                                                          Fuck it. Keep the spin going.

Comment

Chadley your opinion On cesc most assists at 14s?
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Sup buddy.

Decided on our gambool?
                                                                              Let's make it a three way you guys

No, Ozil.

Comment

I like it.

He is an assist machine. He has been brought into the team to be the guy turning our previous assist makers into goalscorers. Instead of Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Schurle providing them his job will be to turn provider for them and he now has Costa up top who he has already clicked with. In pre season his range of passing has been class, will only get better. He has slotted right in perfectly.

He is 27, was in La Liga for 3 seasons but is still 6th or 7th in PL all time assists AFAIR.

I also expect Chelsea to return to spanking teams every now and again like we have before, he will be a big part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                  Let's make it a three way you guys

No, Ozil.
                                                                                  We have already discussed bringing you to Vegas when we reach the peak of our gambool winnings.

Comment

Oh, I thought yee were on about doing a season bet against each other or something.

Comment

Jones -v Cormier moved to January. Fuck sake.
                                                                                      Does this make McGregor headline of the card? Assume it's not enough time to get a replacement fight.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Google was a quicker answer obviously at this hour, I see they moved a flyweight fight from 177 to 178, and I also see McGregors fight is a bit down the card, for some reason I thought it was billed sort of second headline.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Does this make McGregor headline of the card? Assume it's not enough time to get a replacement fight.
                                                                                          They moved the flyweight title fight back an event, that will headline. McGregor is now the biggest fight on the card but the co-main event.

Comment

They moved the flyweight title fight back an event, that will headline. McGregor is now the biggest fight on the card but the co-main event.
                                                                                            Oh so I was right, nice one. Fast moving for his first proper UFC event to be co-headline.

The man can self promote anyhow.
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Oh so I was right, nice one. Fast moving for his first proper UFC event to be co-headline.

The man can self promote anyhow.
                                                                                              If he wins and things go his way he could be co main again for Jones v Cormier with his own title shot.

Comment

If he wins and things go his way he could be co main again for Jones v Cormier with his own title shot.
                                                                                                He should fight Jones if he wins imo. Fuck Cormier
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

He should fight Jones if he wins imo. Fuck Cormier
                                                                                                  Cormier is sound like.

Comment

Cormier is sound like.
                                                                                                    No doubt, but he may step aside, cause we aren't here to take part we're here to bleedin take over.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

That's right folks, only 4 days left to finish up your selections and get your teams in gear for the IPB Fantasy Football league, the original and still the best.

We've got something for everybody

- Want to pit your wits against the crowd for big prizes and have a shot at getting your money back, not once, not twice, but 10 yes 10 times? No problem, join the main IPB league where the top scorer every month gets their buyin back.

- Fancy a more intimate competition, mano e mano where every week it's you v's one of your IPB friends/enemies in straight shootout? Great, we havea H2H league that will allow you to do just that. Forget overall scores and that rubbish, this is 38 Gladatorial battles with people you know, not some annonymous muppet from Papua New Guinea.

- Get bored easily? Have great intentions, but greater procrastination? That's ok, I feel your pain. We have a One Shot league. Pick your team before the season starts and nobody is allowed make any transfers. Prize rises, double gameweeks, suspensions & injuries. Who cares? This is strategic thinking on a new level. Let the rest of them worry about tactical nuances, intelligent strategy will win out in this one.

Sign up for any and indeed all of these fantastic leagues through the link in my signature, it'll be the best use of your hard earned cash that you make this year!
                                                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

BBV collective I need a recommendation.

Where is decent for after work drinks of a Friday?

Some parameters:

Needs a bit of space, not massive but not tiny a la Kehoes.
                                                                                                        Decent atmosphere.
                                                                                                        Stephens Green area including Harcourt/Wexford/Camden and George street Area's.

Ttytytyty
                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

P macs/hogans/hairy lemon/diceys (no)/dandelions
                                                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-08-14, 08:58.
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            P macs
                                                                                                            Confirmed

Comment

Some advice anyone, prob Sat Nav probably the best one to ask, kid who works for me is going for an interview where he has to role play as a direct sales person thing, door to door thing I think

He hasn't a notion so what should he be saying or doing at this.

I've no idea so I can't help lol

Comment

Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band - Born In The USA album live at Hyde Park Calling, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, England. June 30th 2013.Born I...
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                  BBV collective I need a recommendation.

Where is decent for after work drinks of a Friday?

Some parameters:

Needs a bit of space, not massive but not tiny a la Kehoes.
                                                                                                                  Decent atmosphere.
                                                                                                                  Stephens Green area including Harcourt/Wexford/Camden and George street Area's.

Ttytytyty
                                                                                                                  How many will attend? We booked the upstairs bar in the Clarendon last Friday and it was a good choice, ordered a big platter of food as well. Randomers could come and go but to all intents and purposes it was like our own private bar for the few hours we were there, our group filled most of the upstairs bit.

Comment

Reckon CHD is asleep?
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      P macs/hogans/hairy lemon/diceys (no)/dandelions
                                                                                                                      Sound DP.

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                      How many will attend? We booked the upstairs bar in the Clarendon last Friday and it was a good choice, ordered a big platter of food as well. Randomers could come and go but to all intents and purposes it was like our own private bar for the few hours we were there, our group filled most of the upstairs bit.
                                                                                                                      Ah 10-15, just my team really.

I think PMacs is the winner due to the proximity to everyone and it looks pretty sweet.
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                        Some advice anyone, prob Sat Nav probably the best one to ask, kid who works for me is going for an interview where he has to role play as a direct sales person thing, door to door thing I think

He hasn't a notion so what should he be saying or doing at this.

I've no idea so I can't help lol
                                                                                                                        What's he selling?

In general terms, I'd look at

- Sorry to disturb you

- In the area with a great offer that some of your neighbours have taken advantage of

- Get product into the customers hand to develop affinity (if applicable)

- Highlight that they are seling like hotcakes because they're
                                                                                                                        - better value
                                                                                                                        - once off offer
                                                                                                                        - exactly what people need
                                                                                                                        - cheaper than chips

- Indicate that you have the same product and you find it useful because....

- Ask how many of them they would like

roll in the money

It's all about being open, confident, quick on your feet and making them feel like they will be missing out if they don't take advantage like their neighbours have
                                                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X