This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    I know Dice sorted it for you but a quick hack for reverse look-up of Google Images is to hold 'S' and right click.
    when I do that it goes to desktop background?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
      Is KAT down for other Eircom customers?
      Ye the last two or three days.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        If you were 6, would you think it was cool?
        Probably not tbh - there's not much that makes you go 'wow'. Lots of text on panels.

Comment

If you were 6, would you think it was cool?
          Everything is cool when you're six? Cept going to bed.
          Think it is 7 when they turn to pricks where 89% of shit is lame.

Open to correction on that. We need a baby count on the bbv, conceptions since ipb inception.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I know Dice sorted it for you but a quick hack for reverse look-up of Google Images is to hold 'S' and right click.

Another mind blower is to hit ctrl shift esc to go directly to task manager instead of the ctrl alt del long way around.
            right click on taskbar is even quicker
            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              Is that not 11 you're thinking of there?
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

my nephew must be ahead of the curve

Comment

Smullen fairly carried that one home !
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Citroen Xsara for sale if anyone is interested/ or knows anyone who might be. Can go cheaper on the price obvs. Very low mileage. Had it checked by mechanic. Needs new battery/ filters changed to pass NCT.

Link below.

SPOILER

Comment

..... We need a baby count on the bbv, conceptions since ipb inception......
                      2 since 2010

3 altogether.

This is why I drink

Comment

I've watched this a few times now. Still expecting it to crash

KLM B777 approach rather rough plane rolls from left to right. just before the runway hit a dangerous roll to the right.Summer storm in the Netherlands. Schi...
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          I've watched this a few times now. Still expecting it to crash
                          Love this one:

Lufthansa Airbus (A320) was caught in serious crosswinds on the landing approach to Hamburg Airport in Germany.The A320 aircraft nearly crashed. It experienc...

Comment

It's very difficult to dislike Chris Frome. Some achievement to win two tours and probably should have been 3 if it wasn't for the order to sit back when Wiggins was struggling . Now fire away with the doping jibes. A great tour this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                              It's very difficult to dislike Chris Frome. Some achievement to win two tours and probably should have been 3 if it wasn't for the order to sit back when Wiggins was struggling . Now fire away with the doping jibes. A great tour this year.
                              You need to be on drugs to beat a load of lads on drugs
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                You need to be on drugs to beat a load of lads on drugs
                                Your bog standard Irish cyclists are at it sure (it was the steak i ate i swear )

Ciaran Kelly has been handed a four-year ban after testing positive for clenbuterol and engaging in deceit while provisionally suspended.   An Irish amateur rider has been banned from racing f…

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                  2 since 2010

3 altogether.

This is why I drink
                                  Might get that tattoed on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                    Get the fucking boat. Tom Cruise is an annoying little prick who has minimal acting talent. All he has is that one smirk / smile that makes you want to punch him in the face.

If I ever met him, I'd happily drop down to my knees so we'd both be on the same level as I punched him square in the face repeatedly
                                    Heard he doesn't like you either, Mission Impossible Rogue Scientology was a solid outing from him.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Did you miss the opportunity or are you in time to reply? Today is only starting there now.
                                    Huh what where is starting now? Got it sent in first thing this morning was not rooting around hard drives last night after busting the tournie in the SE (hate getting counterfeited to bust) must get about uploading my catalogue to my NAS.
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Spotted a bidet in loo here. Never tried one before. So just sat there for about five mins. Was quite refreshing, amazing the direction is spot on. Presuming every arse is built the same way now. Amazing shit altogether

Edit to say, amazing shit, meaning amazing stuff altogether. Lol
                                      Last edited by SatNav; 27-07-15, 21:43.
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                        Spotted a bidet in loo here. Never tried one before. So just sat there for about five mins. Was quite refreshing, amazing the direction is spot on. Presuming every arse is built the same way now. Amazing shit altogether

Edit to say, amazing shit, meaning amazing stuff altogether. Lol
                                        Yup, I doubt I was the only one that imagined you taking a poop in a bidet.
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                          Yup, I doubt I was the only one that imagined you taking a poop in a bidet.
                                          Had a wee in loo and was looking at it and decided to jump on. Right job
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Sat Nav washing her arsehole

Now there's a vision I wish I never was asked to conjure

SPOILER
                                            actually.....maybe not....
                                            Last edited by newbie2; 27-07-15, 21:55.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                              Sat Nav washing her arsehole

Now there's a vision I wish I never was asked to conjure

SPOILER
                                              actually.....maybe not....
                                              It was lovely honestly, sight to behole
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Must start a campaign to get the size of horses feet included in the race listings after watching that BBC program.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                  Must start a campaign to get the size of horses feet included in the race listings after watching that BBC program.
                                                  His reasoning watching the syndicate hanging around the less fancied horse was class if true. I nearly cried watching him go through the card staking pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                    His reasoning watching the syndicate hanging around the less fancied horse was class if true. I nearly cried watching him go through the card staking pennies.
                                                    Pretty sure he was in the shawshank redemption.
                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

How do you only spot a bidet? It's like a poncey second toilet. It's there. It's not a rare hummingbird.

Comment

Open to correction on that. We need a baby count on the bbv, conceptions since ipb inception.
                                                        Is that not 11 you're thinking of there?
                                                        the age where kids are old enough to be cheeky but still young enough to cry on a regular basis is the nut worst. I would've said that age was like 8 or 9?
                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

gaff party in inchcore from monday to wed, all bets are off, all welcome, no dry shites

Comment

gaff party in inchcore from monday to wed, all bets are off, all welcome, no dry shites
                                                            Can we play ball in richmond park?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                Can we play ball in richmond park?
                                                                we can do what ever we want m8, just have to hang out with andy's cat

Comment

we can do what ever we want m8, just have to hang out with andy's cat
                                                                  Meh. Already played there. Fuck cats. Once was enough.

Comment

Meh. Already played there. Fuck cats. Once was enough.
                                                                    Did you bring it up to tell us you played there? Give us the full story..
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

he played with his lad

Comment

Did you bring it up to tell us you played there? Give us the full story..
                                                                        Lol. No. I wasn't doing a tylerdurden. It's a shit pitch but I like the ground as a spectator. Cats are cunts.

Spanked by Pats underage.

Is playing there a brag? Wait til I tell you about Oriel Park and the Carlisle Grounds. I'll save them just as boring tales for another quiet night m8.
                                                                        Last edited by CHDad; 28-07-15, 03:08.

Comment

Lol. No. I wasn't doing a tylerdurden. It's a shit pitch but I like the ground as a spectator. Cats are cunts.

Is playing there a brag? Wait til I tell you about Oriel Park and the Carlisle Grounds. I'll save them just as boring tales for another quiet night m8.
                                                                          Nah wouldn't think it's a brag. The place is a kip
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Nah wouldn't think it's a brag. The place is a kip
                                                                            Inchicore and Richmond Park is grand for a place in Dublin.

Cats are the real problem.

Comment

Fek me is that the time?

Comment

Inchicore and Richmond Park is grand for a place in Dublin.

Cats are the real problem.
                                                                                m8, spin over mon-wed and we can sort this out
                                                                                I used to feel the same way. If you keep expecting cats to be dogs, you of course will hate them. But they are from another planet, they are value - they are interesting, they don't give a fuck, they can be friendly.

Comment

Hahahaha, I can't believe you remember that.

That Radisson blu is the exact hotel.

I actually had a post written up replying to Dice detailing my guitarwanker wars with those cunce and I backed out of it knowing you or Dom would be straight in with the guitar masturbation jibes
                                                                                  Conurbation

Comment

Eurostat have ruled that IW needs to stay on the State's balance sheet. FG may not be able to give away all those reelection goodies now, poor divils.
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                      the age where kids are old enough to be cheeky but still young enough to cry on a regular basis is the nut worst. I would've said that age was like 8 or 9?
                                                                                      6 imo. Have one of them right now.

'Tidy your room'

'You're a poo-head' (nut form of insult for small boys)

'Do it. Or no TV'

'Waaaaaaah'

The era of corporal punishment must have made parenting a breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                        Eurostat have ruled that IW needs to stay on the State's balance sheet. FG may not be able to give away all those reelection goodies now, poor divils.
                                                                                        Obvious solution is to enforce payment via the new small debts mechanisms. Garnish wages, SW payments * a few hundred thousand refuseniks and hey presto, they're off the books.

The Dept of Finance has got them on balance sheet as a precautionary measure anyway.

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Can't enforce payment under the new mechanisms until 2017. And Hitch, I would suggest that if you wish to pretend the Eurostat decision is of no significance then it is you who isn't imbibing all information.
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Can't enforce payment under the new mechanisms until 2017. And Hitch, I would suggest that if you wish to pretend the Eurostat decision is of no significance then it is you who isn't imbibing all information.
                                                                                              It is significant (more in the context of future capital investment than the current budget, as we know it's already on books but keeping it there in the medium term would be painful).

Better compliance would move it off. Better compliance it shall be.

Comment

...

Comment

Eurostat ruling is extremely important, though absolutely not surprising. So unsurprising in fact, that any prudent person would have planned for it to fail the test anyway.

ah

It[The Government] has stated there will be no implications arising from the Eurostat decision for the 2016 Budget.

Comment

...

Comment

One plus two starting at $329.

Comment

Also. Massively confused as to why anyone would celebrate this

While this would mean that future budgets might not be as expansionary as hoped by government, the extra debt was already written into predictions for this year as the ruling had not yet been made.
                                                                                                        Kind of like being glad that you kicked in your neighbour's window and your parents have to use the holiday fund to replace it.

Comment

It is significant (more in the context of future capital investment than the current budget, as we know it's already on books but keeping it there in the medium term would be painful).

Better compliance would move it off. Better compliance it shall be.
                                                                                                          Need to see Eurostat's reasoning, but I believe a criterion is that more than 50% of IW's running costs are billed to end customers. The current payment rate may not have been a factor in their decision...

Comment

Need to see Eurostat's reasoning, but I believe a criterion is that more than 50% of IW's running costs are billed to end customers. The current payment rate may not have been a factor in their decision...
                                                                                                            Pretty sure all different manners of explanations of tests have been bandied about, but realistically it cannot be that. EuroStat aren't a bunch of retards (anymore).

Eurostat has to assess whether Irish Water qualifies as a stand-alone semi-State company by covering more than half its operating costs from customer payments.
                                                                                                            There's no doubt (imo) that compliance is a factor, otherwise they'd be rating Greece as having one of the best Govt Income per capita in the OECD!
                                                                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 28-07-15, 08:10.

Comment

Also, unrelated.

Might rob this gaf

Comment

LOL at the Free Water is a basic human right imbeciles on out crowing about something that they wanted to happen.

The measure of their success will be a reduction in the amount available to sustain Social welfare payments, special needs assistants et cetera ad nauseum

LOL dumb idealogues
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

The definitive football gambling competition, the
                                                                                                                    IPB EPL Predictions League is now open and selections can be entered.

With 6 entries yesterdays it looks like we are on target (using carfax mathematical modelling) for a record breaking 78 entries by the time it starts in 12 days so the pot is likely to be only massive (like your sister).

Comment

I dont get why anyone would not be happier with private competition instead of Irish water. The fact that water will be put out and billed most efficiently by private companies such as Airtricity or Electric Ireland who have the systems in place already.

I guess it is more expensive than not paying at all but surely if you have to pay and that is where we are paying the most efficient companies is the best option not something to celebrate. The tender cash will fix a lot of pipes I imagine also.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                        I dont get why anyone would not be happier with private competition instead of Irish water. The fact that water will be put out and billed most efficiently by private companies such as Airtricity or Electric Ireland who have the systems in place already.

Edit to add: I see nothing particularly wrong with following the Eirgrid model where the distribution and network is run/owned by a semi-state while the billing, etc is completely opened up.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by bp_me; 28-07-15, 09:22.
                                                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I played cricket in Dalymount Park. I win.

Maybe one day I'll play cricket in Croker. That'll give them something to talk about.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X