This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    So tired. Been awake 25 hours now without even half a wink of sleep after a bad night's sleep the night before. I'm trying to stay awake until about 10 tonight I think, so hoping to get my 5th wind soon.
    Could you import the 2015/16 fixtures into the predictions thingy when you get a chance, your three goons have been incapable of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      I h8 him cause he's a horrible little cunt, not because he's Irish.
      would you say it to his face m8
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

won £10 off doug the other night betting on how many sides a 50p coin had. lolyouths

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Could you import the 2015/16 fixtures into the predictions thingy when you get a chance, your three goons have been incapable of doing it.
          Doneski. I look forward to you embarrassing Iago once again with the success of your promotion compared to his puny efforts.

Comment

Received a tip of a fixed game in the Argentina league 2.
            Atlanta vs brown
            Half time home/full time draw.
            Join me on the glorious waste of money
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Does reverse BBV curse work?

Cmon Cork. Big second half now lads

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                Does reverse BBV curse work?

Cmon Cork. Big second half now lads
                The Kerry lads must be shiting themselves at the prospect of having to face a team of this quality.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  The Kerry lads must be shiting themselves at the prospect of having to face a team of this quality.
                  Well I couldn't make the game today so I've been following on KFM. Would be some day out if Kildare win. Would have to cheer for Kerry but I'm sure Mam and Dad would cheer Kildare.

Comment

Class Semi Final going on in the Darts.

Comment

Fucking penalty!! Cunts getting calls wrong

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Atlanta vs brown
                        lol, so strange. Not even sure how you would have heard about such a tip?
                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Atlanta vs brown
                            Lol. On at 13/1

Comment

Nothing wrong with that performance from Kildare. 1-21 is a fantastic score to put up. They ran at cork, carried the ball well into tackles, kicked well, threw themselves into every tackle but lacked a bit inside their own 45 is the only downside. Will really enjoy this trip to Croker now.

Well played Kildare. LolCork.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                A bit harsh imo. They have probably under performed twice in the last 18 months, albeit that their capitulation in last years munster final / this years league final was extreme.

Kerry were gifted two goals by Cork and the ref today , both at stages where Cork were dominating. Don't see how Kerry ever should have won that game.The last 5 mins were a horror show for Cork and it will be hard for them to try and do it all again.

Also those salivating at the Dubs performances should have been brought back to Earth by the results of Kildare and Longford yesterday. The amount of goal chances given up by the Dublin defence against two very poor forward lines is a huge worry given the limited possession Kildare / Longford had in those games.
                                Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                Cork have a big long streak of awful running right through the middle of them. Literally no way Kerry are that bad again. Kerry butchered 3 serious goal chances by taking awful options when a simple pass would have lead to a clear goal opportunity - the sort of chances Kerry normally see with ease. I'm still absolutely sure Cork won't get past the quarter final stage and they're unlikely to reach that performance level again and once again Ken O'Halloran proved that outside Thomas Mallon he is the worst goalkeeper in this year's Division 1 teams

As for Dublin they had the best defense in the league and they're still bedding in the new system. Kildare had more attacking possessions than Dublin in both halves last week and were out scored by 18 points. Dublin are doing just fine defensively.
                                Let me just repeat that: Cork are awful
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  Lol. On at 13/1
                                  Bets done?
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Darts is class m8s

Comment

Some darts

Comment

I'm going to regret not backing Wright for the tournament this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          Bets done?
                                          Away team up 2-0 so yeah. Bets finished. Hitch getting a 2-2 sweat.

Comment

Away team up 2-0 so yeah. Bets finished. Hitch getting a 2-2 sweat.
                                            Nobody told the players about the home/draw bet?

Comment

Let me just repeat that: Cork are awful
                                              An awful performance alright. Always going to be hard coming off two hard slogs in munster final / replay and feeling they were robbed in the first match. Beaten finalists have a terrible record with a week turn around . I felt if Kildare could get ahead early they would have a great chance and backed them @ 9/2.

I still wouldn't agree they are an awful side.

Views on the Hurling tomorrow ? I am waiting on Waterford -2 for a nice few quid . Feel a bit dirty .

Comment

Van Gerwen has been drinking already.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  I'm going to regret not backing Wright for the tournament this morning.
                                                  Lol. You weren't even awake this morning.

Comment

Lol. You weren't even awake this morning.
                                                    Morning only ended 4 hours ago in my world m8. I live by Eastern Time.

Comment

Morning only ended 4 hours ago in my world m8. I live by Eastern Time.
                                                      A scary place I'd say

Comment

A scary place I'd say
                                                        My World is dark and full of terrors m8.

Comment

Comical to see Taylor getting upset with the crowd when if its other guy getting stick then 'they have to learn to deal with it like professionals'.
                                                          "♫ He's going home, he's going home, he's going, Taylors going home. ♫ "

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Bets done?
                                                            As described, h/t home, f/t draw

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                              An awful performance alright. Always going to be hard coming off two hard slogs in munster final / replay and feeling they were robbed in the first match. Beaten finalists have a terrible record with a week turn around . I felt if Kildare could get ahead early they would have a great chance and backed them @ 9/2.

I still wouldn't agree they are an awful side.

Views on the Hurling tomorrow ? I am waiting on Waterford -2 for a nice few quid . Feel a bit dirty .
                                                              Literally no idea how Dublin will fare if I'm honest. If I was placing a bet my money could only go on Waterford but I know I'm absolutely incapable of being impartial where Dublin are involved so I just accept that to a certain extent.

Dublin would need a hell of a performance to beat them I think. There's a real class to this Waterford side and they have a lot of room to improve too. I think they score much better than Dublin generally. I think a lot will come down to how they play Keaney and Rushe. If they can limit them both then Dublin should struggle. My glint of hope is that this is a young Waterford team and the older and more hardened Dublin team might have enough to bully them but, honestly, I don't see it. Totally agree with your assessment on the handicap.

Also, just to be clear, I love the Cork football team. They should have won a heap of All Ireland medals between them. I react so badly to them because they are the worst under performing team in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                lol, so strange. Not even sure how you would have heard about such a tip?
                                                                My brothers out with his job, I'm minding his kid.
                                                                His mate that is out with him, his mate is "in the know".
                                                                Obviously bet didnt go anywhere
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

@Kayroo Did you have to bail early on Thursday? Class course...really good challenge.

Comment

Weather forecast is stink for thurles tomorrow

All aboard the unders train

Comment

Some great sports pictures in this Reddit thread but the Ali one in particular is spectacular.

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali walking victorious after beating opponent Cleveland Williams by a knock out in one of the most famous matches of the boxing world way back in 1966.

Opr

Comment

My brothers out with his job, I'm minding his kid.
                                                                        His mate that is out with him, his mate is "in the know".
                                                                        Obviously bet didnt go anywhere
                                                                        Lol, must've messed up then as my bet is still to run.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                          @Kayroo Did you have to bail early on Thursday? Class course...really good challenge.
                                                                          Yeah had a family emergency but it's all good.

The course is a really nice challenge isn't it? I absolutely love playing it. Obv missed a chance to get a pic of you pissing in a bush on the 9th tee as we walked past. Given your profession I would have titled it "The Big Wang Theory"

Comment

continuing my traditional big fuck off Saturday lunch

SPOILER

Comment

Yeah had a family emergency but it's all good.

The course is a really nice challenge isn't it? I absolutely love playing it. Obv missed a chance to get a pic of you pissing in a bush on the 9th tee as we walked past. Given your profession I would have titled it "The Big Wang Theory"
                                                                              Haha!

Was hoping nothing was wrong at the time but you still seemed relatively jovial so I figured it was nothing major.

Comment

Jesus Christ all inclusive will be the death of me, mojito, sparkling wine. Horsing it into me lol

Just walk to the bar and ask for as many as you want and out they throw it. Locked here

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                Last edited by SatNav; 25-07-15, 21:52.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Lol at the two rolexs

SPOILER
                                                                                    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 26-07-15, 06:35.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

this is brilliant by the way, yer man is a pain though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4eE...ature=youtu.be
                                                                                      This is unreal.

Comment

who would win in a fight, mcgregor or superman

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                          CHD

Comment

for your enjoyment

Comment

@Tar, do you eat quinoa? My favourite salad for lunch at the moment is a quinoa salad. Rinse and stick the quinoa and some water on the stove. Put some olive oil into a bowl, add half a grated / mashed garlic clove (v. important), some lemon juice. Cut up some tomatoes, some cucumber (for some reason I am frequently using cut up nectarine atm too) or whatever and stick them in the bowl and toss them around the dressing. Add the quinoa when ready.

Very simple and delicious. Made it today with bulgur wheat instead.

Comment

That's a tough question. Depends on which superman. Christopher Reeve or Damien Routh. Although, I always like yer man from Lois and Clark: The new adventures of superman. He knew how to get out of a jam.

Comment

@CourierCollie. Can you spoiler that pic please. It's absolutely huge on my small phone screen. Ty

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    @Tar, do you eat quinoa? My favourite salad for lunch at the moment is a quinoa salad. Rinse and stick the quinoa and some water on the stove. Put some olive oil into a bowl, add half a grated / mashed garlic clove (v. important), some lemon juice. Cut up some tomatoes, some cucumber (for some reason I am frequently using cut up nectarine atm too) or whatever and stick them in the bowl and toss them around the dressing. Add the quinoa when ready.

Very simple and delicious. Made it today with bulgur wheat instead.
                                                                                                    Yeah I love quinoa (and bulgur wheat), will give your salad a try soon thanks. I'm not sure if the different quinoa colours taste different but my mind thinks they vary a lot, I like them all anyway.

Here is a lovely soup/stew with quinoa :http://ohsheglows.com/2010/11/16/hol...-for-the-soul/

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                      Yeah I love quinoa (and bulgur wheat), will give your salad a try soon thanks. I'm not sure if the different quinoa colours taste different but my mind thinks they vary a lot, I like them all anyway.

Here is a lovely soup/stew with quinoa :http://ohsheglows.com/2010/11/16/hol...-for-the-soul/
                                                                                                      Looks good. Dinner tonight and last night was something a tad similar. The curry powder is what makes it imo.

Also discovered this week that a pizza base with tomato, courgette, aubergine, and peppers is a lovely pizza. Well, probably because I hadn't eaten pizza in a long time, but I loved it.

Comment

11pm Chelsea v PSG
                                                                                                        Loved the Courtois save and score in the shootout, penalty made a pleasing thud as it hit the stanchion.
                                                                                                        Reminded me of Kevin Pressman doing something similar with an even more emphatic big toe in the shootout, pity the only known recording of this is from a spoon.

Although we ended up loosing this game on pen's. This great showing from Kev Pressman should be remembered

Comment

The new Neur m8, except he's actually good.

Comment

Man, the Barboza vs Feldman fight from the UFC event tonight is worth a watch if you missed it. Totally unique style. I'm a big fan of Barboza but Feldman was class there too.

Comment

That's a tough question. Depends on which superman. Christopher Reeve or Damien Routh. Although, I always like yer man from Lois and Clark: The new adventures of superman. He knew how to get out of a jam.
                                                                                                              reeve but before the wheelchair

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                Man, the Barboza vs Feldman fight from the UFC event tonight is worth a watch if you missed it. Totally unique style. I'm a big fan of Barboza but Feldman was class there too.
                                                                                                                Feldman claiming to be Irish and pumping it at every chance too.

Might be on the Dublin card after losing. They brought him up quick but he looks good. Future contender.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    A book where its 2044 and life has been taken over by a multi-player virtual reality game? *slobbers* Oh yes. And a highly impressive 4.3 rating on goodreads from 200,000 ratings.

Ready Player One

Absolutely love that book. Great read.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      Jesus Christ all inclusive will be the death of me, mojito, sparkling wine. Horsing it into me lol

Just walk to the bar and ask for as many as you want and out they throw it. Locked here

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                                                      Don't forget to tip.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          Lol at the two rolexs

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          This guy provides some theorizing 'bout that.

...Rolex Revolutionaries... Fidel Castro & Che Guevara A Story of A Lawyer & A Doctor Rolex GMT-Master Watches Over the ...

What would be our Oirish equivalent? Paul Murphy wearing Louis Copeland to the C1 chef's table?
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X