Fat Squirrels > Fat Frogs
    wots this m8

How's your head m8?
      Sore and dizzy m8. Cup of cement, be grand.
      wots this m8
      Fat Frog is Blue WKD, Orange Bacardi Breezer and Smirnoff Ice. Fat Squirrel you replace the orange with West Coast Cooler. Tastier imo

is west coast cooler not a birds drink m8

I have a friend who would like respondents to a survey about your experiences interacting with financial services staff in the past year. Took me 3-4 mins to complete, be a great help if any of ye cunce like answering questions.

Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple and empowers users to capture customer, product, brand & employee experience insights in one place.

is west coast cooler not a birds drink m8
            Tis m8 but from what I remember it is tasty stuff.

Took this selfie today whilst fishing on Lough Erne which was wet and cold and rough. Wife said she would have to look close to even know it was me! Said I was like some old man. Thats what a beard, vodka and fresh air does to you

Flying back to the aul soil in 16 hours for two weeks. Been 10 months since I left and by God do I feel like a changed man!

Lost 63 pounds weight, picked up a girlfriend, travelled to canada, mexico, Vegas (twice ), chicago, and a few other places... Been one hell of an experience and don't regret one bloody moment of it.

My takeaway from all of this... Never too old or settled to travel, live life to the max as sure you are a long time dead. Best time of my life and getting paid for it also . It is fuckin amazing and 110% glad I did it. The best thing is... I have another 14 months of it .

P.s. might have had a few beers...

Flying back to the aul soil in 16 hours for two weeks. Been 10 months since I left and by God do I feel like a changed man!

Lost 63 pounds weight, picked up a girlfriend, travelled to canada, mexico, Vegas (twice ), chicago, and a few other places... Been one hell of an experience and don't regret one bloody moment of it.

My takeaway from all of this... Never too old or settled to travel, live life to the max as sure you are a long time dead. Best time of my life and getting paid for it also . It is fuckin amazing and 110% glad I did it. The best thing is... I have another 14 months of it .

P.s. might have had a few beers...
                    yktr

yktr
                      Actually not sure I do for this one... What are you referring to?

Took this selfie today whilst fishing on Lough Erne which was wet and cold and rough. Wife said she would have to look close to even know it was me! Said I was like some old man. Thats what a beard, vodka and fresh air does to you

You look like Tom Creen!!

That's truly unforgiveable.

the punctuation that is, Kayroo's weekend will be ruined

Gave up on True Detective S 2 after ep 3 which was just LOL bad, any chance it has bounced back a little?

Yeah a little imo. Enough to keep me interested and I have a feeling its coming around to a decent story.

Just walking into the airport and forgot to book travel insurance.

Anyone recommend one or are they all the same?

Yeah a little imo. Enough to keep me interested and I have a feeling its coming around to a decent story.
                                    Keep me posted on this as I also gave up after episode 3. Opposite to the last series then rubbish with a good ending as opposed to excellent with an ok ending

It's still shite.

CHD's punctuality has become questionable in his old age.

CHD's game of WW is gonna end like Hitch's game of sheep imo.

It's still shite.
                                            All I need to know thanks

It's the weekend you cunce.

Ep4 is class. Almost makes it worth it. Haven't seen 5 yet.

Best bet is to wait for reports when it's over. I'm just about hanging on, theres just enough going on that it might all get pulled together and redeem itself in the last few Eps but there is an equally good chance it's going to plunge off a cliff. Vince Vaughan isn't going to rescue it anyway,every scene with him and his wife in it is" watching Ryan tubridy trying to give a tough interview "strength hiding behind the couch cringe.
                                                  Only the massive orgy scene we all know is coming can save it now

Feel sorry for Colin Farrell, there was potential for something great with him at the centre here and it just hasn't worked,could have been great for his career but his performance will be obscured by the stink lines wafting off Vince Vaughan
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 25-07-15, 12:01.

Went to see Trainwreck tonight, low expectation but was alright.
                                                    I heard LeBron James made an appearance, was actually more of an supporting role than a cameo. And tbh he did pretty well. Like it's hardly acadamy award stuff, but he appeared comfirtable in front if the camera, taking the piss out of himself.

So I imagine the next step will be Warner bros chasing him for a Space Jam remake

DPs Mrs on the desk for our flight, looked after us well. Think everyone thinks I'm A celeb

Obviously Colm is the suntanned celeb, and he travelling with his bitches. .....

World Cup draw on various TV stations inc rte2 from 4, though don't expect the UEFA part until after 5.
                                                            9 groups, Group winners qualify, 8 best runners up playoff.
                                                            Tough enough to see a doable group for us, maybe Romania or Wales, Iceland, Albania from the top 3 pots.

Pot 1: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, England, Wales, Spain, Croatia

Pot 2: Slovakia, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, France, Iceland, Denmark, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Pot 3: Ukraine, Scotland, Poland, Hungary, Sweden, Albania, Northern Ireland, Serbia, Greece

Pot 4: Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Republic of Ireland, Norway, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Montenegro, Estonia

Pot 5: Cyprus, Latvia, Armenia, Finland, Belarus, FYR Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Moldova

Pot 6: Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Georgia, Malta, San Marino, Andorra

Would love England and the Nordies . We need hype games so the players step up. Czechs are pretty meh.

England
                                                              Czech Rep
                                                              Nordies
                                                              Ireland

Any of the lower seeds after that.

Can someone remind me what the bbc consensus was on best beds/mattresses and where to buy?

(Mattress Mick obv but just in case)

Can someone remind me what the bbc consensus was on best beds/mattresses and where to buy?

ikea, well that's my consensus anyway!

you not watching SA-NZ? Both playing great rugby but SA forwards are putting serious hurt on the AB

Anybody got a goose down duvet? Pretty much the greatest purchase ever imo.
                                                                    Whats so good about it? and how much?. Hows the Reuter these days keeping well i hope?.
                                                                    Hard to explain. Just the comfortablest thing ever. Mrs. bought one last week along with some 300 thread count sheets and it's like sleeping in a nice hotel bed every night. I think it was €200 down from something like €500 for a king size. Sounds ludicrous but definitely worth it.
                                                                    Not sure what the brother is up to work wise. Certainly not as interesting as last Summer in Brazil I'd wager.

7pm Taylor v Wade, Van Gerwen v Wright
                                                                      9pm ManYoo v Barca
                                                                      11pm Chelsea v PSG
                                                                      10pm til 3am UFC Dilashaw v Barao

Decent for a Saturday in July

sky go down ?

ikea, well that's my consensus anyway!

you not watching SA-NZ? Both playing great rugby but SA forwards are putting serious hurt on the AB
                                                                          1 try a piece since the restart. excellent rugby. NH teams have no chance at the upcoming RWC

South Africa will knock out Australia in the second round then lose to NZ in the Semis

Ireland will knock out Argentina then England.

NZ then lose a thriller to Ireland in the Final.

sky go down ?
                                                                              Can log in ok but then says I need sky subscription to view content.

So tired. Been awake 25 hours now without even half a wink of sleep after a bad night's sleep the night before. I'm trying to stay awake until about 10 tonight I think, so hoping to get my 5th wind soon.

South Africa will knock out Australia in the second round then lose to NZ in the Semis

Ireland will knock out Argentina then England.

NZ then lose a thriller to Ireland in the Final.
                                                                                  nah, Sexton will choke again. Bottler.

He's cured of that. Sending him to the land of bottling and surrendering for a couple of years has woken him up.

showed himself to be a mammy's boy. couldn't take to being away from home. good food was wasted on him.

The England manager has already selected his team for the world cup

he picked HOLLAND

that Donegal banner was like something from the exorcist. Yer mudder sucks cocks in hell Enda

AB take the lead with 6 minutes to play. Can SA bring it back? they've got to be hurting after last week as well!!

So our lower seeds are Georgia and Moldova

Players must be all on the overs for number of wides in this game. It's absolute gash to look at. If Fermanagh were any way disciplined they'd be comfortably ahead.

AB take the lead with 6 minutes to play. Can SA bring it back? they've got to be hurting after last week as well!!
                                                                                                Cant see past Abs for world cup such huge strength in depth.
                                                                                                Ireland are goosed if we lose Sexton or Henshaw Murray O Connell replacements are poor.

New Zealand!!!!. They are like ferrets in a rabbit hutch.

Wales, Austria, Serbia, Ireland, Georgia, Moldova.

I'll take it.

Sure we'll probably feckin win that group
                                                                                                      Last edited by eamonhonda; 25-07-15, 17:05.

That's a great draw.

Serbs and Austria have lots of young talent. Might catch them at the right time. Wales is the best top seed to get probably. At least it isn't over before it began but doubt we will get top 2 in that group. Any group for that matter.

Unbelievable run good. Obv snap Wales from the top pot, Austria decent but Serbia pretty pudrid these days.

Cant see past Abs for world cup such huge strength in depth.
                                                                                                              Ireland are goosed if we lose Sexton or Henshaw Murray O Connell replacements are poor.
                                                                                                              for sure but SA and Aus can get the best of them on the day. SA have to feel gutted though, 2 tough losses to take after playing so well.

Unbelievable run good. Obv snap Wales from the top pot, Austria decent but Serbia pretty pudrid these days.
                                                                                                                so is Ireland no?

What's with the increase in Irish hate since you moved to Ingerland m8

so is Ireland no?
                                                                                                                    Obv yeah but potential to be embarrassed is significantly lower than it could have been.

What's with the increase in Irish hate since you moved to Ingerland m8
                                                                                                                      calling sexton a bottler and ireland football team shite is hardly hatred is it m8? it's just stating the bleedin obvious.

Pretty fond of the auld emerald isle personally. Woudn't have stayed there 10 years otherwise (which is a record for me).

calling sexton a bottler and ireland football team shite is hardly hatred is it m8? it's just stating the bleedin obvious.

Pretty fond of the auld emerald isle personally. Woudn't have stayed there 10 years otherwise (which is a record for me).
                                                                                                                        You hate The King of Ireland too m8!

I h8 him cause he's a horrible little cunt, not because he's Irish.