X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Any streams aboot for the Utd friendly?
    Kev I'm trying to increase my mobile BB allowance with 3 above 60gb on monthly bill pay. What's my best option? Ideally I'd like an extra 40gb. Ty.
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
      Kev I'm trying to increase my mobile BB allowance with 3 above 60gb on monthly bill pay. What's my best option? Ideally I'd like an extra 40gb. Ty.
      60GB is the highest allowance they have. Rare enough request to want more than that tbh, probably your best option is to cap the current SIM at 60GB so you get no out of bundle charges, get a second SIM with another 60GB allowance and pop that into the MBB device when the first hits the cap.

I aint on the Three campaign anymore, but can help out with this if required Ollie

Not the best solution at all mind.

Comment

Any streams aboot for the Utd friendly?
        Ronaldo 7 website for streams ainec
        airport, lol

Comment

Fucking Werewolf of all things has me addicted to this site again

Comment

Diego Costa off and running for Chelsea anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              Fucking Werewolf of all things has me addicted to this site again
              You can blame me, was my idea

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                You can blame me, was my idea
                Cracking game. Gutted to be voted out so early but meh. Can't wait for the next one

Comment

Pm the best solution please?
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Feckin told ye clowns I was a villager. I got too close to the WW pack so they had me taken out. GL to all still surviving

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                      Diego Costa off and running for Chelsea anyway
                      Seems the real deal and says the right things. Could be the difference for us.

Comment

60GB is the highest allowance they have. Rare enough request to want more than that tbh, probably your best option is to cap the current SIM at 60GB so you get no out of bundle charges, get a second SIM with another 60GB allowance and pop that into the MBB device when the first hits the cap.

I aint on the Three campaign anymore, but can help out with this if required Ollie

Shite. Blew through 58gb in 3.5 weeks thanks to a weekend of golf plus a few weeks of xbmc hd movie streaming. Sky go plus xbmc is all a man needs.

We have 4g with ~17Mbs download speed which is grand in our new gaff but unfortunately no one is offering unlimited mobile BB. You wouldn't have thought we were looking for something terribly odd but I guess the 4g mobile BB offerings are still evolving as the coverage improves.
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Seems the real deal and says the right things. Could be the difference for us.
                          Is Cesc going to be sitting deep for you guys this season?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                            Depends on Oscar I reckon. Unless he gets back to his best then I can see Fabregas taking the no.10 role after a month or so.

He will start off alongside Matic so yes he will begin life at Chelsea playing mainly deeper but against certain teams I can see us playing two DM in the middle with Fabregas in front.

Comment

lol

It's Chelsea, every fucking player in the team sits deeps.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                lol

It's Chelsea, every fucking player in the team sits deeps.
                                If Liverpool tried to keep more than 2 players deep maybe they would win a trophy

Comment

Mourinho answered this if you can decipher what he's on about:

"Fabregas is the player we need to modify a little bit the profile of our game, which we need," Mourinho added. "We want to give the next dimension to our game in midfield and Fabregas is this kind of player which I like to call 'the seven', because he's not the six and he's not the eight."

"Normally the seven is the winger, I also call the seven the guy in midfield who's not the six, he's not the eight. Or he's a six and eight at the same time. So he's a seven and we need him a lot."

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Such a troll. I love him.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Sounds like he is on the last season of battle star and has been binge watching it trying figure out the last Cylon

Comment

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy was fucking amazing!
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Question for the tech heads, I need more memory on my phone. Is it just a simple case of buying an SD card an popping it in? Then, when I want to put music on my phone do I just do it like I always have done or do I need to do something different to connect the SD card. Complete techno phobe here. ty

Comment

Another question for tech heads. Anyone know how to unlock an iPhone 5 from vodafone to any network?

Comment

If someone sends you a dm on twitter, can they delete it?

I definetly got a dm, have the e-mail notification but its gone from my inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  I don't think it was out of this world but it was a very enjoyable flick. Thought Pratt was an unusual choice for leading man but when you watch the film ....
                                                  SPOILER
                                                  He's only one goofball in a team of rejects. Obv Groot and Rocket stole the show. Thought they were excellently integrated to the whole thing. The walkman/soundtrack propping up the whole story a pretty cool idea too.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                    Question for the tech heads, I need more memory on my phone. Is it just a simple case of buying an SD card an popping it in? Then, when I want to put music on my phone do I just do it like I always have done or do I need to do something different to connect the SD card. Complete techno phobe here. ty
                                                    Just stick in teh sd, you can save things to the sd then, or move stuff already on the phone to the sd. You do all this on your phone, it's simple enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                      Just stick in teh sd, you can save things to the sd then, or move stuff already on the phone to the sd. You do all this on your phone, it's simple enough.
                                                      ^This. Also make sure you get a class 10 sd card as they are a lot faster than class 4. Price difference is negligible at this stage. Amazon or memoryc.ie are usually the best sites to grab one on the cheap.

Comment

'The Strain' is ridiculously enjoyable fun. Just finished the fifth episode which was the best yet.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                          Thanks Tar. I downloaded a load of music onto my laptop last night and couldn't fit it on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                            They had poodle/schnauser cross pups in the ISPCA near Longford when I got a mini poodle from there two months ago. Not on their website but think they keep pups for a decent time before letting them out to the kennels and on to new owners. Maybe they did put them on website and they got snapped up as would be popular.

Anyway, details here so maybe give them a call and ask about the puppies born there to a poodle that they rescued. They were with the mother in the backroom when we called down and if looking for a puppy definitely would have taken one. Highly recommend rescuing a dog after doing it. Hard work if they are shaken/nervous but very rewarding.

Derryglogher Lodge, Keenagh, Co. Longford.
                                                            Phone: 043 33 25035
                                                            Website: www.ispca.ie
                                                            Email: info@ispca.ie
                                                            I visited there a couple years back, poker played I know use to be the director of the place and he invited us down to have a look around. They do some stellar work down there but do be overrun at times, dog kennels were up to capacity and they were talking more in. Can imagine working there being rewarding but also heartbreaking.

Shite. Blew through 58gb in 3.5 weeks thanks to a weekend of golf plus a few weeks of xbmc hd movie streaming. Sky go plus xbmc is all a man needs.

We have 4g with ~17Mbs download speed which is grand in our new gaff but unfortunately no one is offering unlimited mobile BB. You wouldn't have thought we were looking for something terribly odd but I guess the 4g mobile BB offerings are still evolving as the coverage improves.
                                                            Why no broadband?

If you're running Android just setup Google Music, you can upload up to 20,000 songs to it and then stream it to any device.

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                            I don't think it was out of this world but it was a very enjoyable flick. Thought Pratt was an unusual choice for leading man but when you watch the film ....
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            He's only one goofball in a team of rejects. Obv Groot and Rocket stole the show. Thought they were excellently integrated to the whole thing. The walkman/soundtrack propping up the whole story a pretty cool idea too.
                                                            Opposite of you thought it was outstanding (bar some little fucker of a kid kicking the back of the chairs) and they meshed everything together so well, spent nearly an hour flicking through Wikipedia reading up about it when I got home.

Comment

Stayed right till the end credits to watch the teaser...

SPOILER
                                                              man,that was a letdown ! was thinking that A.L.F was credited but hadn't seen him maybe it was going to be him popping up in the zoo.

Really enjoyed the soundtrack, very China Beach.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

SPOILER
                                                                man,that was a letdown ! was thinking that A.L.F was credited but hadn't seen him maybe it was going to be him popping up in the zoo.

SPOILER
                                                                Howard the Duck!
                                                                fuck yeah. Also the amount of easter eggs in the collection was amazing.
                                                                I'd love to see them try Beta Ray Bill

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 12-08-14, 21:33.
                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Yeah I tried Google Music Danny but it's a tenner a month plus data charges on top of that. That's the reason I deleted spotify. Unless I tried the wrong thing.

Comment

Just don't get the Marvel stuff or most of the comic book stuff. I went to a few of them when the deluge of them started but quickly realised they weren't my thing. I've been to few even after trying to actively avoid them but pretty much always regretted seeing them afterwards. Guardians of the Galaxy was the best of the Marvel stuff that I've seen but I still came out of thinking I probably rather not have bothered seeing it.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94
                                                                        Why no broadband?
                                                                        Because we live in a Banana Republic that allows a monopoly to control access to basic services in apartment blocks and that monopoly doesn't even offer a basic acceptable service. Living next to the green Luas line and Dell and we can't even get a 4mbs fixed line service. Knowledge economy my hole.

Comment

Re where Fabregas and/or Oscar will play...

Mourinho isn't actually the biggest fan of the conventional 10, so I think Fabregas will end up filling in that Lampard #10 role (from the 05ish Chelsea team). Likely Matic and Ramires in the middle with Fabregas, with Fabregas having the most creative license, but not being a number 10 in the classical sense. It looks like that could well be at the expense of Oscar. You need depth in the squad, so I think Oscar could be in for a squad role this season as opposed to starting every single game. We know Mourinho does like a deep squad.

That would tie in aswell with that 6/7/8 talk too.
                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Kev interested in the 10e.

Long shot but if I bank transfer you 35 can you send on 25 to 5starpool for prem preds?

Comment

Yeah I tried Google Music Danny but it's a tenner a month plus data charges on top of that. That's the reason I deleted spotify. Unless I tried the wrong thing.
                                                                              Google music is free if you just want to listen to your own music (aside from any data charges of course) but in a bad reception area music in the cloud only might not be a great idea if you are a big listener.

Comment

Could do without yet another revival of that ooga chakka song tbh
                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

SPOILER

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Howard the Duck!
                                                                                    fuck yeah. Also the amount of easter eggs in the collection was amazing.
                                                                                    I'd love to see them try Beta Ray Bill

GOTG

SPOILER
                                                                                    End credit scene was defo a bit of a damp squib.

Soundtrack was very cool, watched two movies recently & both had excellent OST check out Chef when you get a minute.

It's free? You don't need to pay for the service, you can if you want to use other features of it but just for your own music it's fine. Data charges are a problem, I'm with 3 and you get all you can eat data, €20 a month is perfect for me.

Because we live in a Banana Republic that allows a monopoly to control access to basic services in apartment blocks and that monopoly doesn't even offer a basic acceptable service. Living next to the green Luas line and Dell and we can't even get a 4mbs fixed line service. Knowledge economy my hole.
                                                                                    Ah I get ya, listen up AFB make sure if you're buying a house the area has good coverage for broadband. Few people I know where on great service with UPC move to a new spot and end in situations like yourself Olly, forward planning my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                      Just don't get the Marvel stuff or most of the comic book stuff. I went to a few of them when the deluge of them started but quickly realised they weren't my thing. I've been to few even after trying to actively avoid them but pretty much always regretted seeing them afterwards. Guardians of the Galaxy was the best of the Marvel stuff that I've seen but I still came out of thinking I probably rather not have bothered seeing it.

Opr
                                                                                      I would be the last one to be an apologist for the comic book films, but in fairness, for the sheer entertainment value alone that the vast majority give its a yes from me.

Whether you get bang for your buck in the cinema, very few films are worth my 15 euro imo, but i will still go to the cinema and try to make amends for all the downloads i have done.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Google music is free if you just want to listen to your own music (aside from any data charges of course) but in a bad reception area music in the cloud only might not be a great idea if you are a big listener.
                                                                                        Sweet. Just got it sorted. So because the music is on the play music app. Can I delete it from "music" and will it stay on the play music app so I can get the rest on the phone.

Comment

Cracking game. Gutted to be voted out so early but meh. Can't wait for the next one
                                                                                          Off loading the newbies so early, good way to get us back, what were you btw?

Comment

GOTG

SPOILER
                                                                                            End credit scene was defo a bit of a damp squib.

Soundtrack was very cool, watched two movies recently & both had excellent OST check out Chef when you get a minute.

It's free? You don't need to pay for the service, you can if you want to use other features of it but just for your own music it's fine. Data charges are a problem, I'm with 3 and you get all you can eat data, €20 a month is perfect for me.

Ah I get ya, listen up AFB make sure if you're buying a house the area has good coverage for broadband. Few people I know where on great service with UPC move to a new spot and end in situations like yourself Olly, forward planning my friend.
                                                                                            Well I knew going into it Danny but I didn't realise how much data I'd use. IF 3 can't give me another 40gb (for a reasonable fee) I'll go with Kevs suggestion but it's just silly.

Still saving loads using xbmc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              Jaysus the spelling. Corrected now
                                                                                              Take pics of Estonian people doing Estonian things.

ty

Actually, find an Estonian that you think looks like EamonHonda and post that pic.

Comment

Football comp being run by a mate (runs all the golf comps, gets quite big prizepools). Pick one from each section get points based on each selection, pretty self explanatory really, €10 entry and 2 entries p/p allowed.

edit, pots 1-4 league points. pots 5-7 goalscorers, pot 9 clean sheets, pot 10 first manager to be sacked, pot 11 penalty saves
                                                                                                .

COULD you pm me details on how to enter this please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                  Off loading the newbies so early, good way to get us back, what were you btw?
                                                                                                  Villager. I like the concept of the game. Would have just liked to last a bit longer.

Comment

I'm getting close to 4Mbps in the middle of the bog
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      Left the hotel as there was a fire alarm. Took me 30 mins to refind the hotel
                                                                                                      Man, I have great time for you as a poster, but 16 year olds brag about their levels of drunkenness as much as you. Go have a good time, if there's a good tale of drunkenness let us know in the morning.

If you're not having a good time hit the bed.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

I'm getting close to 4Mbps in the middle of the bog
                                                                                                        I can nearly get 5 around 3 am when the neighbors are sleeping.

Danny the big showoff with his 200, although Eircon do give me unlimited, i always compared the cap on BB to Sky putting a cap on your viewing. Im on the 3 hour/night package...you can upgrade to the 8 hour for just a few euro more. It really should just cost the same no matter how many 1 and 0 you are sucking on.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Spotify is the same thing more or less but has adds after every song in the unpaid version which is pretty annoying

Comment

Well I knew going into it Danny but I didn't realise how much data I'd use. IF 3 can't give me another 40gb (for a reasonable fee) I'll go with Kevs suggestion but it's just silly.

Still saving loads using xbmc etc.
                                                                                                            Don't know if you've seen THIS spotted it while looking at phones yesterday, hopefully of some use to you.

So you've done away with any downloading and just watch everything via streaming now?

Comment

yeah I went to see it last week knowing nothing about it and found it very good.

I went to see the Inbetweeners 2 tonight. Its enjoyable enough for something that has absolutely no story and appeals to the lowest common denominator. Great to turn your brain off for a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                Spotify is the same thing more or less but has adds after every song in the unpaid version which is pretty annoying
                                                                                                                Can't put your own music on spotify afaik though

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                  yeah I went to see it last week knowing nothing about it and found it very good.

I went to see the Inbetweeners 2 tonight. Its enjoyable enough for something that has absolutely no story and appeals to the lowest common denominator. Great to turn your brain off for a few hours
                                                                                                                  Was chilling in my mates last Saturday having a few beers and watched season 1 of The Inbetweeners on Netflix caught up with the rest over the last couple days, some good laughs out of it but not expecting a whole lot from the latest movie.

Comment

Wow so I can upload almost all my music to google music and it's stored on cloud and I can access it all on any laptop tablet or phone? Really? What have I been missing
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                      Wow so I can upload almost all my music to google music and it's stored on cloud and I can access it all on any laptop tablet or phone? Really? What have I been missing
                                                                                                                      You have been missing the above information I believe.

Comment

You have been missing the above information I believe.
                                                                                                                        This is fucking brilliant, data for music fuck all I imagine I use soundcloud all the time anyway. Can't wait to get it sorted
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          This is fucking brilliant, data for music fuck all I imagine I use soundcloud all the time anyway. Can't wait to get it sorted
                                                                                                                          As long as you've less than 20,000 songs it works perfectly. It's been available for well over a year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X