Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probably way behind you guys in terms of watching movies, but I saw Whiplash last night for the first time - Wow! Best movie I've seen in a long, long, long time.

Comment

That's wonderful.
      On today of all days
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
          I'm probably way behind you guys in terms of watching movies, but I saw Whiplash last night for the first time - Wow! Best movie I've seen in a long, long, long time.
          I guess you're just not quite at our tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Maybe it's not Rainy Night, but its copied from one of the Pogues songs.
            It does start as Rainy Night as sung by John Lennon.

Comment

Its hilarious when donegal or monaghan get a free as their first reaction is to hand pass it

Comment

YouTube vids now work on the phone. Wp whoever fixed that.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  Its hilarious when donegal or monaghan get a free as their first reaction is to hand pass it
                  It's pure dross so far.

Comment

Great reaction from the Monaghan number 15 tapping the Donegal man on the chest after kicking a good point. That's the way to attack a blanket defence.

Comment

Mc manus is a class act! Donegal constantly having a go at him off the ball and he's still clipping over the scores. Serious player

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                        Mc manus is a class act! Donegal constantly having a go at him off the ball and he's still clipping over the scores. Serious player
                        Yeah I've just seen the replay of some of his scores. Got levelled off the ball after kicking a few. How have Mon been defensively? I'm just back from the bog so haven't seen 1st half.

Comment

Padang Harrington doing well in the golf....very relaxed looking
                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Fuck yere golf lads,3x world surfing champ just got attacked by a shark in the final of an event in South Africa

Vid if it happening, pretty freaky

He's grand,not a scratch
                            Last edited by Guest; 19-07-15, 14:15.

Comment

Very impressive by Harrington in fairness. -5 thru 10.

There is good scoring out on the course today though so one would really want to be at least -11 going into the last round if they want to win.

Comment

Not what you want to see when surfing. Guy OK and they decided to cancel the competition.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 19-07-15, 14:18.

Comment

Paul Dunne 8 under, he was 4/1 pre tournament to even make the cut.

Comment

Can't stand carney as a commentator. Not a lot in last free are you allowed clatter into someone with no shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      Can't stand carney as a commentator. Not a lot in last free are you allowed clatter into someone with no shoulder.
                                      Not a fan of him either, but Marty annoys me a lot more. Watching it on BBC NI instead. The football is awful ponderous shite no matter where you watch it though.

Comment

Wow. Well done Monaghan.

Comment

Young Paul Dunne is some bit of stuff. Surely he'll go pro after this event? Some great scores today.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                            Young Paul Dunne is some bit of stuff. Surely he'll go pro after this event? Some great scores today.
                                            He'll wait to graduate college first I'd assume

Comment

Comment

Connacht final over after 5 minutes. Unlucky Sligo.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  To watch Sligo getting hammered? I think not. I doubt I'll get up in 5.5 hours anyhow.
                                                  I hope for your sake you stayed in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                    He'll wait to graduate college first I'd assume
                                                    Pretty sure it was mentioned on OTB that he'd graduated from Alabama.

Comment

Bloody hell Harrington, triple bogey overdue.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Congested scoreboard makes for woeful viewing imo, just a succession of birdie putts with the odd drive, not a hope of seeing an iron shot.

Harrington pops up on top of the leaderboard just before they cut to him standing over a 40 footer, genius.

Comment

If Harrington wins this we should organise a group trip out to the airport to point and laugh at Honda

LOL Sligo
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            If Harrington wins this we should organise a group trip out to the airport to point and laugh at Honda

LOL Sligo
                                                            Why the airport?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                              Pretty sure it was mentioned on OTB that he'd graduated from Alabama.
                                                              Was listening to that and backed him for top Irish at 25's , be pretty sick if he was too finish this high and lose the bet to Padge.

Comment

The Open is coming home to Wicklow m8s. Greystones is Kilcooles front garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  revengeaments in the cricket Kev, some hammering being dished out here. This is going to be a fun session for Aussies.
                                                                  Jaysus. Pure capitulation by Ingerland. Not like they have a full slate of class players to make changes with either.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    this is brilliant by the way, yer man is a pain though

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jaysus. Pure capitulation by Ingerland. Not like they have a full slate of class players to make changes with either.
                                                                      Bring back KP & EM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        The Open is coming home to Wicklow m8s. Greystones is Kilcooles front garden.
                                                                        Greystones is Bray's back yard

Comment

Had a few quid on Dunne at 860 the other day to take out 2K

Just greened up at 17 for leaving a few hundred if he wins but I do feel a bit dirty and quite ashamed I didn't let it run

Must be some buzz for him, he'll be doing well if his head doesn't assplode tonight
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ireland men's rugby sevens have made it through 3 competitions to qualify for the Olympic repêchage competition. Fair play, getting through the final European stage was no certainty as a fair few of the world sevens series teams were playing.

The cricketers qualified for the t20 world cup too. Despite losing 2 games in the group stage.

The women's sevens team also advanced to the final qualifying stage for the Olympics. But really, who cares about wimminz sports

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                              Greystones is Bray's back yard
                                                                              What happens to the trocaire boxes that all the people in Kilcoole, Greystones, Newcastle and Newtown send to yous?

Comment

Had a few quid on Dunne at 860 the other day to take out 2K

Just greened up at 17 for leaving a few hundred if he wins but I do feel a bit dirty and quite ashamed I didn't let it run

Must be some buzz for him, he'll be doing well if his head doesn't assplode tonight
                                                                                I'm hoping he won't be in the final pairing tomorrow, but still tied for the lead starting out. Might be less pressure on him. It's looking like he will be out with Louis again though.

Comment

Should be some shootout in the golf tomorrow. Decent amount of wind when the leaders tee off. Hope Dunne can do it or Harrington for my pocket.
                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                    Should be some shootout in the golf tomorrow. Decent amount of wind when the leaders tee off. Hope Dunne can do it or Harrington for my pocket.
                                                                                    Excuse my total ignorance but it's not normal for the field to be this congested after 3 rounds of a Major? Any special reason for this?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      What happens to the trocaire boxes Rent that all the people in Kilcoole, Greystones, Newcastle and Newtown send to yous?
                                                                                      FYP,

Spent on Champagne and hookers

Comment

Excuse my total ignorance but it's not normal for the field to be this congested after 3 rounds of a Major? Any special reason for this?
                                                                                        Happens maybe 1 out of every 4 probably. Hard to go low when leading a major and easy conditions made chasing easier.
                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                          FYP,

Spent on Champagne and hookers
                                                                                          Delusional people m8. Bray is a kip.

Comment

...

Comment

What's with Dunne not being put in first place in the below? He's ahead alphabetically on surnames (surely its not done on first names), was first into the clubhouse, and had the lowest score today.

They have him top on the Open app.

How many places count for an each way with PP for betting in running on the golf?

Comment

What's with Dunne not being put in first place in the below? He's ahead alphabetically on surnames (surely its not done on first names), was first into the clubhouse, and had the lowest score today.

Louis holed out before him so technically he was second in with that score

Comment

That's a pretty class leaderboard going into a final day.

Comment

...

Comment

Looks wrong alright, they now have Dunne correctly top on the websites.
                                                                                                      Should we consider this an act of war I wonder, bearing in mind also that Mark James referred to him as a British amateur apparently.

Comment

Also have Pepperell on -8 who might squeek a place. Pity he hit the hotel with his tee shot 17

Comment

...

Comment

LOL Sligo
                                                                                                            GFY, have money on Harrington so I'll be laughing if he wins
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Is it possible to be given mod powers over the ww thread? Or can I get the login details for wwmod. Will need to open and close the thread.

Either that or can some kind hearted soul with said powers help me out

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                Is it possible to be given mod powers over the ww thread? Or can I get the login details for wwmod. Will need to open and close the thread.

PM Kev/5star, they can give you the power to close your own threads.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

I think I had it last but can't think what the password may be. Hopefully an admin will reset it for you.

Comment

Dunne and Oosthuizen the final pairing teeing off at half two.

Tomorrow's a different occasion entirely of course but Dunne showed some amount of bottle today, fingers crossed he keeps the head and at least gives us a sweat. Would be epic.

Comment

Justin Rose backed to win the Open, mainly to give me something to think about other than work tomorrow

Comment

Haven't spotted Dobby giving any of the aul ones a twirl in The Gleneagle yet.....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X