• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Modest effort this year at the wine shopping

SPOILER
    really shitty effort at the picture taking and posting though

Last edited by shrapnel; 18-07-15, 16:40.

Comment

Huge Saturday lunch is now my thing

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        really shitty effort at the picture taking and posting though
        almost as shitty as the typical French approach to doing business

'hello, I would like to spend several hundred euros in your establishment'

'piss off'
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          almost as shitty as the typical French approach to doing business

'hello, I would like to spend several hundred euros in your establishment'

'piss off'
          hahah! Its funny cause its true!. You still have to love France though!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            hahah! Its funny cause its true!. You still have to love France though!
            ah yeah, 'tis class - the problem is they know it and act accordingly

Hitch seems to be taking it in his stride although not convinced of his knowledge of the local geography yet

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              Yep, 30-30 is exactly the same game scenario as 40-40.
              To be honest its probably only one of about fifty problems with the tennis scoring/terminology systems.
              Terminology wise maybe but I think the tennis scoring system is probably the best system in any sport. The 6-7 game per set and 4-infinity points system promotes excitement every few points in a match up that is anyway close and in a walkover well no scoring system can change that.

Comment

Cracking Munster final so far.

Comment

Contrary to the normal cliche the GAA are praying this doesn't go to extra time. It might descend into one of the worst farces in the history of the championship if it does.
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    Contrary to the normal cliche the GAA are praying this doesn't go to extra time. It might descend into one of the worst farces in the history of the championship if it does.
                    Not much chance now, pity would have been gas

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Not much chance now, pity would have been gas
                      Would have been up there with Cork refusing to play extra time in the league final and leaving Dublin as the only team on the pitch for stupidity.
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Mr Robot theory
                        SPOILER
                        Mr Robot isn't actually real, just the guys imagination cause he's so messed up
                        airport, lol

Comment

I put the mockers on it, second half was shite. Pretty much one way traffic.

Comment

Well that was horrendous but I'm so happy to live close enough to the ground on days like today. Job done. A lot to work on. On to Croker again. And now CMON KILDARE!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              Mr Robot theory
                              SPOILER
                              SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                I'm claiming a points win on this one dobby.
                                Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                You're welcome to it m8. I was delighted they got the draw in the end.

Same stands for two weeks time. 5 point win.
                                5 point win. Ding dong.

Did I back -4. No I fucking didn't. Balls!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  Mr Robot theory
                                  SPOILER
                                  better theory
                                  SPOILER
                                  SPOILER
                                  too obvious. Elliot isnt real. He's Mr. Robot's imagination.
                                  after all he is only a few months old (based on hallucination conversation)
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Well that was horrendous but I'm so happy to live close enough to the ground on days like today. Job done. A lot to work on. On to Croker again. And now CMON KILDARE!
                                    Didn't see it , sounded fairly dour on the radio, nice QF draw for you should see you into semis.

Comment

So some cuncey bunch of cats have decided to make my back garden their home recently. Only fed them for the second time today. The blacker one seems like the nastier uber-cunce

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Anyone any experience with getting them trapped and neutered. Don't mind the idea of feeding them, but have zero interest in trying to domesticate or have them indoors. http://www.dspca.ie/feralcats
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        So some cuncey bunch of cats have decided to make my back garden their home recently. Only fed them for the second time today. The blacker one seems like the nastier uber-cunce

Anyone any experience with getting them trapped and neutered. Don't mind the idea of feeding them, but have zero interest in trying to domesticate or have them indoors. http://www.dspca.ie/feralcats
                                        Give satnav a shout, she is good at disposing of cats

Comment

Vidjo is private. Zod is the man to ask, has a zoo full of rabid cats, or at least he did before he moved come to think of it. I'd say he will have some helpful advice/contacts. No pressure m8.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                            Didn't see it , sounded fairly dour on the radio, nice QF draw for you should see you into semis.
                                            Yeah it was fairly shocking stuff but the weather was absolutely brutal. Who do we have in the 1/4 now? Westmeath or Fermanagh is it?

Comment

5 point win. Ding dong.

Did I back -4. No I fucking didn't. Balls!
                                              No doubt, desereved your win, congrats dobby!

Another Kerry v Dublin final beckons.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                No doubt, desereved your win, congrats dobby!

Another Kerry v Dublin final beckons.
                                                Thanks m8. I feel like I really contributed to the win

Kerry will do well to get to the final. A lot of work to do yet.

Comment

Frampton fight about to start on ITV
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    Frampton fight about to start on ITV
                                                    down twice in the 1st!!!
                                                    wow

Comment

Was watching Kiko Martinez getting dumped by Scott Quaig in Round2 on Sky.
                                                      Comical to rememeber KM turning up as supposed fodder at the Point at the height of Bernard Dunne mania and butchering Dunne in 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                        Vidjo is private. Zod is the man to ask, has a zoo full of rabid cats, or at least he did before he moved come to think of it. I'd say he will have some helpful advice/contacts. No pressure m8.
                                                        Is it public now? Skip to 2.20 btw. No cats before then, thought I could edit it after uploading

Comment

Yeah it was fairly shocking stuff but the weather was absolutely brutal. Who do we have in the 1/4 now? Westmeath or Fermanagh is it?
                                                          Yeah , dubs play winners of Cork / Kildare.

Comment

Oh shite. I think I want Cork to beat Kildare now so they don't suffer another humiliation. Will go to Thurles and cheer them on next Saturday anyway.

Comment

You sure? I thought they could also play Fermanagh if they win the other 4A qualifier v Westmeath.
                                                              4A games are Cork v Kildare and Fermanagh v Westmeath with the winners playings Kerry or Dublin.
                                                              Cork can't play Kerry and Westmeath can't play Dublin, and Kildare won't play Dublin unless unavoidable is my understanding.

So if Cork win they play Dublin, but its not necessarily true that Dublin play the winners of Cork/Kildare.

Comment

great fight this

Comment

Rothmans ashtray stolen from pub as an impromptu cat bowl.

Comment

Rothmans ashtray stolen from pub as an impromptu cat bowl.
                                                                    Ah no, they gave them away when the smoking ban came in. If I keep the cats, they will be called Rothmans and Silk Cut. The Black one getting the Rothmans for strength/evilness.

Comment

Was watching Kiko Martinez getting dumped by Scott Quaig in Round2 on Sky.
                                                                      Comical to rememeber KM turning up as supposed fodder at the Point at the height of Bernard Dunne mania and butchering Dunne in 30 seconds.
                                                                      He stuck 10k on it too afair.

Comment

Frampton ahead but it sure aint won yet. Good fight for the future $$$$$$

Comment

Frampton's balls gonna be sore after this!

Comment

You sure? I thought they could also play Fermanagh if they win the other 4A qualifier v Westmeath.
                                                                            4A games are Cork v Kildare and Fermanagh v Westmeath with the winners playings Kerry or Dublin.
                                                                            Cork can't play Kerry and Westmeath can't play Dublin, and Kildare won't play Dublin unless unavoidable is my understanding.

So if Cork win they play Dublin, but its not necessarily true that Dublin play the winners of Cork/Kildare.
                                                                            They said several times during radio coverage that the winners of the munster final played winners Fermanagh / Westmeath.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              I wrote a song for my little one back in October, back when I hadn't a clue wtf was going on, or how to deal with this new magical situation I was in.
                                                                              She was balling crying one evening and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, trying everything to calm her but failing.
                                                                              She was so upset, yet I was bursting with happiness.
                                                                              I was singing to her, I always do, random stuff, but I came out with what sounded like a good lyric so I built a bit of a song around it. Just got around to recording it the other day. Lemme know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/lazare76/pink-teddy-bear-babygro
                                                                              Love the voice, the way you seem to be really straining at the end of your range - reminded me of bobby gillespie singing damaged for some reason..might be a good song for you? Your guitar playing is great too -a bit beyond what i can do

Damaged by Primal Scream. From the album Screamadelica.Lyrics:Sweet summer daysWhen I was feeling so fineJust you and me girlWas a beautiful timeOh yeahSaid ...

which in turn led me to find out where the loaded sample came from

SPOILER

Comment

They said several times during radio coverage that the winners of the munster final played winners Fermanagh / Westmeath.
                                                                                Ah radio people, generally clueless drunks.

I'd be fairly sure it has to be the following.
                                                                                1.Cork and Fermanagh win. Dublin v Cork, Kerry v Fermanagh.
                                                                                2.Cork and Westmeath win. Dublin v Cork, Kerry v Westmeath.
                                                                                3.Kildare and Westmeath win. Dublin v Kildare, Kerry v Westmeath.
                                                                                4.Kildare and Fermanagh win. Dublin v Fermanagh, Kerry v Kildare. (Or maybe a draw from the gaa hat.)

Option 4 where neither provincial finalist gets through is the one that the radio people didn't think about.

Comment

The dog had a Brian from family guy moment today.
                                                                                  Went to the beach for a run and had her loose running along with me. Tide was well out so loads of beach. We were running down near the sea as far from people as we could be. Not many people there anyway as weather was crap. She didn't bother anyone until we came as far as a black dude walking along. She went up to him and barked and barked while walking around him in circles. Apologised but was a but mortified.

Comment

Give satnav a shout, she is good at disposing of cats
                                                                                    Hahaha. Forgot about that
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Robert Fripp doing a talking head bit on a BBC4 Doc about Bowie's Berlin period is something special, his raised eyebrow alone was priceless

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 18-07-15, 22:44.
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fantastic work by The Sun printing those queen Nazi salute photos,hopefully the have more ammo in reserve, they are long overdue for a good kicking

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                          Fantastic work by The Sun printing those queen Nazi salute photos,hopefully the have more ammo in reserve, they are long overdue for a good kicking
                                                                                          I'm no fan of the royals but an uncle getting a 7 year old to mimic him isnt exactly news is it?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                            The sun are scum.
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                              Love the voice, the way you seem to be really straining at the end of your range - reminded me of bobby gillespie singing damaged for some reason..might be a good song for you? Your guitar playing is great too -a bit beyond what i can do

Damaged by Primal Scream. From the album Screamadelica.Lyrics:Sweet summer daysWhen I was feeling so fineJust you and me girlWas a beautiful timeOh yeahSaid ...

which in turn led me to find out where the loaded sample came from

SPOILER

Wow man, thanks.

What a choon, thanks for that too.
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Really like, not a band I'd heard of but I'm musically rubbish.

I Am Kloot 'Let It All In' the new album out now. 'Let It All In' is released on CD, Digital & Vinyl - Order it here: http://smarturl.it/IAmKlootLetItAllIn ...

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesThe Great Escape · I Am KlootB℗ 2009 Chrysalis Publishing Limited℗ 2009 ECHO℗ 2010 SKINNY DOGReleased on: 2009-...

Comment

m8s
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Mo'ne Davis... I am betting most of ye, including AJ, have never heard of this kid.

What makes her so special I hear ye ask... Well she was up against Jordan Spieth (he who won two majors) for the Best Breakthrough Athlete award for 2015, and beat him. Was really shocked as I thought Jordan was a lock to win it, don't watch awards shows as a rule but this just happened to be on tv when I was in the pub.

The other bit I found interesting was Danielle Green

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Last edited by pokerhand; 19-07-15, 09:21.
                                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

If anyone can post links to the Sligo Mayo game that will work out outside of Ireland that would be super. Whether I get up in 7 hours is a different thing, but links would be appreciated.

TY.

Comment

Its listed here on cricfree...will that work outside ireland? I haven't a clue tbh

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          If anyone can post links to the Sligo Mayo game that will work out outside of Ireland that would be super. Whether I get up in 7 hours is a different thing, but links would be appreciated.

TY.
                                                                                                          Gaago Dom. Splash out the tenner out of the wedding loots

Gaago.rte.ie

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Jaysus not really hearing it hitch. Maybe the first bar of the trumpet at the very beginning

Comment

Try contacting Feral Cats Ireland or any of the animal rescues in your area
                                                                                                                  Feral Cats Ireland. 9,142 likes · 1 talking about this. Feral Cats Ireland is an on-line resource which educates, advocates and networks on behalf of feral

Feral Cats Ireland, trap neuter, feed, release etc. Or at least tells you who does it for your area
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 19-07-15, 09:23.

Comment

Gaago.rte.ie
                                                                                                                    To watch Sligo getting hammered? I think not. I doubt I'll get up in 5.5 hours anyhow.

Comment

Gaago.rte.ie
                                                                                                                      revengeaments in the cricket Kev, some hammering being dished out here. This is going to be a fun session for Aussies.

Comment

Only twenty days left until the start of the Premier League season, if you haven't clicked on the link in my sig and signed up then there's only one question left.

Jessica is wondering what's taking you so long before entering...

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Visiting your beautiful country this weekend. Want to bring joy to a random Irish citizen.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X