Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's gas KK. Went looking for info about the last series but only checked Webb's Twitter, not Mitchell's.

Comment

J

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
      Didn't realise it was still going,think I lost interest after 4 or 5 seasons,it seemed to go off the boil. Worth catching back up?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        Dont know where youre getting attemped murder from, no mention of it in the article.
        He's conflating this article with the one about the orange order guy who ran over a teenager at a protest
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
          Sounds like a great day alright!

Similar here in terms of weather, played football last night at 9pm and it was 30 degrees and humidity at 89%

Currently 28 degrees with humidity at 78% at 9.45pm, temps have really gone up over the last week or two and humidity is becoming unbearable.

Pool is a great idea, closest I have is the sea and given how packed the beaches are, and the fact that I can't swim I have to make do with a cold shower...

...or an afternoon nap
          We have a communal pool behind the house so it's handy and there is also the added benefit of the yummie mummie eye candy on display.
          Beaches are packed here and there is a noticeable amount of cops around too due to the terrorist threat level being raised in Spain. Yeah, stifling here at night too, slick coating of sweat day and night and hard to sleep.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Thinking a ban for Iago and gorrr is overdue now tbh

Comment

Comment

@ AJ... Saw the post on the other thread about "Occasional/unreliable knower of things", what was the story behind that?
                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    My brief googling suggested that section 4 of the criminal justice act, which he is being charged under, is attempted murder. Could very well be wrong though.
                    You are. That power of detention is from the 1984 Act and it's a general power of arrest

The electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB) comprises the Acts of the Oireachtas (Parliament), Statutory Instruments, Legislation Directory, Constitution and a limited number of pre-1922 Acts.
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                      @ AJ... Saw the post on the other thread about "Occasional/unreliable knower of things", what was the story behind that?
                      It's his "signature" for his quasi-comparison of an IPB version to Kevmath of the poker twitter world.

Comment

Do you not get used to the heat after a while?
                        Yeah, most of the time it's grand but it's hotter this year than normal due to the heatwave we are experiencing over the last 3 weeks.

It's 11:30pm and still 29C

This is our forecast and I can't remember the last time it rained, in April I think.

Live weather for Cabo Roig, 14 day and 25 weather forecast for Cabo Roig, updated regularly. Hourly daily weather forecasts for Cabo Roig also provided.

What's Rennes like? I'll be passing by there in a few weeks.

Comment

any crack?

other half over in Qatar praying for a cresent moon for pubs to be open after Ramadam , hasnt had a drink in a month. from what I am hearing , he needs the cresent moon to get his hands on drink tomorrow lol

Muslims funny cunts!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                            any crack?

other half over in Qatar praying for a cresent moon for pubs to be open after Ramadam , hasnt had a drink in a month. from what I am hearing , he needs the cresent moon to get his hands on drink tomorrow lol

Muslims funny cunts!
                            Its odd the way they do it, you can have all the astronomical calendars you like but the crescent has to be actually seen by an imam from one of a certain few Mosques before they can declare Ramadan ended and Eid started.
                            No one will ever tell you that Ramadan will end on a certain date they will only ever say it is expected to end.
                            Sounds like he has bought into that mindset... there will be a crescent seen in the ME tomorrow
                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 16-07-15, 21:42.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This looks like the future we should be expecting

Homemade multirotor with a semiautomatic handgun mounted on it.Note: The length from the muzzle to the rear of the frame is over 26".For any licensing reques...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                My sig used to be 'knowledgeable about strange things' (something chadley said) and its now 'occasional/unreliable etc'.
                                People here were arranging trips to France for quarter finals of the Heineken Cup last year and I gave a superb well reasoned post about which games would be on the Saturday and Sunday and the times, and told them all to book the cheap flights before the official announcement (which I assume no-one did).
                                Anyway got it completely wrong 0/4. So RD3 suggested that sig downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                  It's his "signature" for his quasi-comparison of an IPB version to Kevmath of the poker twitter world.
                                  Yeah, have no idea what you mean... Is this even English?

What is Kevmath? Never heard of it/him...
                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

naps are class, sleeping in general is class. Sleeping is so class, that any incident that is deemed a waste of time is immediately seen as a lost opportunity to sleep - "I can't believe he's late, I could've had an extra 15 minutes in bed if I'd known he was gonna show up at this time".
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Do you not get used to the heat after a while?
                                      For the most part you do, soaking wet after walking to work is a pain, trying to sleep is difficult but the absolute worst is the hangovers, so much worse with the heat and humidity.

Comment

Taking over The Aran Islands tomorrow. Don't be surprised when you wake up on Monday and find a new Monarchy next door m8s.

Comment

Hitch have you found us a source of ortolans yet?

Comment

@ArmaniJeanss

Why is 30-30 not deuce?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  Hitch have you found us a source of ortolans yet?
                                                  Meeting Hitch for lunch. Expecting ortolan sangwidges.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                    @ArmaniJeanss

Why is 30-30 not deuce?
                                                    Yep, 30-30 is exactly the same game scenario as 40-40.
                                                    To be honest its probably only one of about fifty problems with the tennis scoring/terminology systems.

Also at the risk of being banned.
                                                    Why should you never give your heart to a tennis player?
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    Because to them love means nothing.

Comment

Jesus. .....get you coat .

Comment

I like a good nap, often after waking. Wake up, think 'fuck this', back to sleep. Sometimes with breakfast sandwiched inbetween.
                                                        Gnite mates.
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I will only ever have a passing interest in sports which can be delayed by rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                            I like a good nap, often after waking. Wake up, think 'fuck this', back to sleep. Sometimes with breakfast sandwiched inbetween.
                                                            Gnite mates.
                                                            You better get yourself back onto a day-based sleep cycle in time for M8s vs Cunce on Monday.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

i do what i want m8

Comment

i do what i want m8
                                                                U wot m8?

I'm concerned about your performance. The m8s will need you m8.
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                  U wot m8?

I'm concerned about your performance. The m8s will need you m8.
                                                                  you sound like one of the cunce already m8, I'll let you live a while though as you're a sound cunce for a cunce.

Comment

you sound like one of the cunce already m8, I'll let you live a while though as you're a sound cunce for a cunce.
                                                                    I never thought I'd be looking forward to a Monday, yet here we are. We've needed a good game for a while now.

Comment

I never thought I'd be looking forward to a Monday, yet here we are. We've needed a good game for a while now.
                                                                      Maybe you should introduce a few pics of me around the place to acclimatise the cat to me.

Comment

Comment

Maybe you should introduce a few pics of me around the place to acclimatise the cat to me.
                                                                          It's a good idea. Let me know which pics you think would be most ideal.

In fairness, I don't think you'll have any trouble. The first thing she does on meeting new people is charm them to bits. She knows what she's doing.

Comment

You better get yourself back onto a day-based sleep cycle in time for M8s vs Cunce on Monday.
                                                                            whAT'S THIS?
                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

In fairness, I don't think you'll have any trouble. The first thing she does on meeting new people is charm them to bits. She knows what she's doing.
                                                                              Pro Tip: go to tesco and get a bag of "Dreamies", Rigs M8

Comment

Do the same myself m8. Was only messing tbf

Comment

Does anyone know the WWmod password or could a mod set me up with the power to open and close one yet to be set up thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                    whAT'S THIS?
                                                                                    Your cockslap key is on there, m8.

Comment

888 buying Bwin.party.

Opr

Comment

Its like a warm November day out there. FFS!

Comment

Could someone lock up the WW Thread and send on the details for the WWMod Acc or give me the power to mod that one thread pls

Comment

googles self driving cars have been in 14 crashes, all caused by humans :P https://medium.com/@chris_urmson/the...2-8d5e2990101b

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                              googles self driving cars have been in 14 crashes, all caused by humans :P https://medium.com/@chris_urmson/the...2-8d5e2990101b
                                                                                              they would say that m8

Comment

Draw shortening all the time the longer Australia stay out here. You'd have to scratch your head at some of the -ev tactics that still go on in this day and age.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Waterford peeps are O Connell Court/Penrose Court really as bad as they're made out to be?

Comment

@people who have been living in the real world for longer than me. I did some part time work last year and paid 1200 in tax, 285 of which was USC. My gross income was about 4k. Am I right in thinking I am due most of the 1200 back? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      @people who have been living in the real world for longer than me. I did some part time work last year and paid 1200 in tax, 285 of which was USC. My gross income was about 4k. Am I right in thinking I am due most of the 1200 back? Thanks
                                                                                                      Don't think you get USC back. There's no credits on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                        The USC is gone - look at it as a future pension contribution.

The rest you can claim back, 4k total income is well under the threshold before income tax kicks in (about 9k)

Comment

Awkward detective is my new favourite thing today:

This is Episode 2 of the first Awkward Detective GIF I made. After the first one ( http://imgur.com/gallery/VByKbTJ ) many people asked for another so here it is. I also promised to make some Season 2 episodes, but haven't come up with the context for it yet. When I do, I'll make good on my promise.

Episode 1 - http://imgur.com/gallery/VByKbTJ Episode 2 - http://imgur.com/gallery/sRssCjp

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Draw shortening all the time the longer Australia stay out here. You'd have to scratch your head at some of the -ev tactics that still go on in this day and age.
                                                                                                            Great tactic to wait an over after tea to declare tbf

Comment

My UPC has decided to go to shite the one time I actually have control of the remote to watch the golf

Comment

...

Comment

Hey BBV - anyone got any recommendations for stuff to do in Boston- bars/restaurants/touristy things?
                                                                                                                  Any ideas would be good cheers.

Comment

A good bunch of lads the Raoul Dukers
                                                                                                                    did ye dump the families on each other and feck off to some degenerate pit?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Aussies correctly suspected how terrible England are.
                                                                                                                      (Blame me if they go from 30/4 to 330/5)

Comment

A good bunch of lads the Raoul Dukers
                                                                                                                        A good bunch of freeloaders! TY for the lunch -excellent horsepitality. Lack of ortolan noted however.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Don't think you get USC back. There's no credits on it.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                                                          The USC is gone - look at it as a future pension contribution.

The rest you can claim back, 4k total income is well under the threshold before income tax kicks in (about 9k)
                                                                                                                          Maybe I read his post the wrong way but if his taxable income was only 4k in the year he can claim the entire 1200 back.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X