X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Go into your User CP > Edit Options > Use invisible mode

In the early days of werewolf, people use to stalk the player profiles and you were able to see what thread people were viewing, or if they were sending PMs, so it was used to angle shoot people that were likely to be either werewolves, or maybe the seer role. If a team of werewolves saw a non werewolf player sending a PM, it had a huge success rate that that player was the seer.
    Stop helping the anglers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
      @dobman, you forgot to put yourself on invisible for the WW game
      Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
      You're the second person to tell me this, what is invisible and what does it accomplish?
      Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Go into your User CP > Edit Options > Use invisible mode

In the early days of werewolf, people use to stalk the player profiles and you were able to see what thread people were viewing, or if they were sending PMs, so it was used to angle shoot people that were likely to be either werewolves, or maybe the seer role. If a team of werewolves saw a non werewolf player sending a PM, it had a huge success rate that that player was the seer.
      Playing the old 'whats invisible mode card' wp.

Comment

Any WW players talking about WW in the BBV will be punished.

I already said no talking about it in the BBV.

Admin CHD has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          15 minutes and counting waiting for the useless cunts in the dole office to answer the phone.
          I must tell my wife you pass on your regards.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
            Blatant angle shooting after my pm
            GFYWM

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            Playing the old 'whats invisible mode card' wp.
            Genuinely no idea what it was. I only just figured out what the user cp was after tony told me

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
              GFYWM

Genuinely no idea what it was. I only just figured out what the user cp was after tony told me
              I got crucified for it my first game, dark days. Now no more talk of it, CHD has spoken

Anybody watching The Leftovers have a clue what is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                Mangala to City looks like a good move. £32m though seems a tad overpriced.
                £43m in total apparently after the 3rd party ownership is also paid.

Opr

Comment

The Leftovers continues to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    It's intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      Fucking hell.

Porto are some buachaill's in the aul transfer market.

They should run Portugal.

Comment

The Leftovers is quite weird, no idea where it's going.
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

It's intriguing
                          The mind baffles.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                            Hannibal

SPOILER
                            WTF is the story with that ending? Is there going to be another season?
                            Of course there is silly...Mads out of 10 on the sexy scale ?
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              Of course there is silly...Mads out of 10 on the sexy scale ?
                              10 obviously but
                              SPOILER
                              I feel cheated with the ending. Another season of faffing about now before he gets captured.
                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                10 obviously but
                                SPOILER
                                I feel cheated with the ending. Another season of faffing about now before he gets captured.
                                SPOILER
                                The tv guys have no rights to silence of the lambs, they have the other books though...the one where he runs to italy...hint hint... and as for faffing...for shame...for shame !!
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Anybody watching The Leftovers have a clue what is going on?
                                  It's intriguing
                                  Got more than a little to do with that video Hotspur posted last night IMO

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SPOILER
                                  Thats one ugly motherfucker of a baby
                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 11-08-14, 21:55.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Football comp being run by a mate (runs all the golf comps, gets quite big prizepools). Pick one from each section get points based on each selection, pretty self explanatory really, €10 entry and 2 entries p/p allowed.

edit, pots 1-4 league points. pots 5-7 goalscorers, pot 9 clean sheets, pot 10 first manager to be sacked, pot 11 penalty saves

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Northside Southside both are equally full of troglodytes.
                                      The real divide is clearly East-West.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        The Leftovers is quite weird, no idea where it's going.
                                        The mind baffles.
                                        I'm looking forward to the end of Season 6 where it all becomes clear

Comment

I'm looking forward to the end of Season 6 where it all becomes clear
                                          If it even smelled like that show i would be semi-erect now !

was talking to someone recently and was saying if Twin Peaks was on say, 7/8 years ago how much fan roar would it have caused with all the different theories ?

I haven't looked for Leftovers thread on boards, maybe i should !
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I haven't looked for Leftovers thread on boards, maybe i should !
                                            Its pretty shit

Comment

It really did crescendo with lost, nothing before and nothing since that stirred a audience to participate online.

You don't get many re watchers though....is that cos it was shit ?
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

It really did crescendo with lost, nothing before and nothing since that stirred a audience to participate online.

You don't get many re watchers though....is that cos it was shit ?
                                                I just watched the 3rd episode of The Stain (loving it) and saw Ra'fu Glasgow come up on end credits as producer. That name always fascinated me at the end credits of Lost.

Article published on treating Ebola with homeopathy...involves getting a sample!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  I just watched the 3rd episode of The Stain (loving it) and saw Ra'fu Glasgow come up on end credits as producer. That name always fascinated me at the end credits of Lost.

Article published on treating Ebola with homeopathy...involves getting a sample!
                                                  Enjoying it too, old man character is a classic and looks to have a great backstory.

Leave your brain at the door for a few things but its one of the best out there atm.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

You got your eyeballs around Alpha House yet ?

I am starting season 7 of 30 Rock tomorrow, or later...we shall see.

Up there with Seinfeld and 2 Broke Girls with regard to the writing.

Loving it.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

did anything happen

Comment

Loving it.
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Football comp being run by a mate (runs all the golf comps, gets quite big prizepools). Pick one from each section get points based on each selection, pretty self explanatory really, €10 entry and 2 entries p/p allowed.

edit, pots 1-4 league points. pots 5-7 goalscorers, pot 9 clean sheets, pot 10 first manager to be sacked, pot 11 penalty saves

How many points for pot ten

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                              How many points for pot ten
                                                              Sorry, 1st to get sacked 150pts, 100pts 2nd, 50 pts 3rd. Only the 7 named count toward the sack race

Comment

Comment

Loving it.
                                                                  Yup, Alpha House became my breakfast sitcom until Saturday when I finished it. It's an enjoyable show, even if it is rarely actually funny as such.

This morning I couldn't think of a show for breakfast, nearly went back to 30 Rock (have only seen 3 or 4 episodes) but my link wasn't working so I started season 3 of Arrested Development instead.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post

Comment

robin williams is dead....shit
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Robin Williams dead..

In a statement, the actor’s publicist said that he had been battling severe depression.

Comment

Aw

Comment

Suicide apparently
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

That sucks balls.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

it`s his fault

Comment

Getting rained off at lunch time on a Monday is class, so much so that I will treat Tuesday like Monday and go on the piss again. I only post when drunk (like now) but I have different opinions on this and that. Go Rory
                                                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

What will take that do now

Comment

Fuck all
                                                                                        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

What will take that do now

Comment

R.I.P O Captain,My Captain

Comment

if anyone has never seen good will hunting, now is the time to
                                                                                              and if you have, fire it up again as it was simply perfect (on netflix ireland)

Comment

i wanna watch Hook, Jumanji and Mrs Doubtfire.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Suicide apparently
                                                                                                  Really??? fk

Comment

Good Will hunting

Comment

yes, i see the irony. so sad face.

The Best scenes from "Good Morning Vietnam" - In my opinion
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        to the 26k thread for you sucks donkey balls man very sad very sad im not even gona bother with the things....trying my best tracy jordon.

man o man...gona shed a big tear for Mr Robin Williams.

One thing going with a bang, but to get to an age, you would think all those thoughts would be long gone, so very sad.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

never seen Good Morning Vietnam or Dead Poets Society. Good Morning Vietnam on Netflix so I guess that gets the nod for tonight. RIP
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I just found out Rihanna's thoughts on the death of Robin Williams.
                                                                                                            A stark reminder that it's time to turn off Sky News.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-08-14, 00:58.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Coconut/Almond oil

Question about Coconut oil

Is this one healthy for cooking with

or a cheap knock off?

And where is good in England (Emmet ) to get reasonably priced almond oil

Cheers!

Comment

Just read about Robin Williams death, older ones will remember him in this, where I 1st came upon his genius....

Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 12-08-14, 02:48.

Comment

Shame the man has left us. It's the only time I've felt some emotion about a celebrity dying. Was only telling a friend about this interview last weekend...

He felt the need to check out early, so be it.
                                                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone here ever taken DMT before?
                                                                                                                    Slightly related et someone last month who had gone on an ayahuasca retreat in Bolivia, and another who is on a 5 day retreat right now in Holland.

A couple of days ago I watched this interview with a guy describing his ayahuasca retreat in Peru:

Would be up for doing DMT, but totally don't run in circles where I have a reasonable option. I thought it was quite difficult to do and get right, but someone from here told me before that it wasn't.
                                                                                                                    I have friends that have taken it. I came close to taking it one night but was told I'd be better off doing it sober as not to mix the 2. Decided after that I wasn't bothered trying it. It's not physically addictive but one thing that put me off was how my friends talked about their experience. They would talk for hours about it without actually being able to explain it or come to conclusion about what they had experienced. Ineffable, there's a new word I learned whilst researching it at the time. That was 2012. I'd say I'd be up for giving it a go now. I don't hang around with the friend of a friend of a friend anymore but could possibly look into it if interested. IPBDMT night out?

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                                                                    Yes. Yes he is. I had the distinct displeasure of having some dealings with him a few years ago, I'm not sure I've ever encountered anyone with as much self importance.

This all started because he had the great idea to take bookings in Race Week. For someone who has been running restaurants in Galway for years (tho some closed) to be dumb enough to take bookings in Race Week is astounding. Of course people will get delayed/have to cancel, it might be that they're on the sauce and think feck it supermacs will do or it mighn't even be their fault, traffic/no taxis.

There's no benefit from taking bookings, you will have to turn away people at your door and people won't show up, it's not exactly genius level stuff.

Anyway apparently he had a good few cancellations/no shows and was annoyed. So instead of taking personal responsibility and recognising the stupidity of taking bookings in the first place (which no other restaurant in Galway does AFAIK other than for long term known customers) McMahon came out and slammed 'Race Week as Rag Week for adults" in the local media.

The Cherry on top of this cake of stupidity is when the person who was complaining there about her voucher not being extended posted a snapshot of the tweets to the local media and it was retweeted by one of their journalists, McMahon accused the ''taking it out of context and trolling".

You couldn't make it up.
                                                                                                                    I believe there's a Neanderthal gene in some lads that kicks off as soon as they feel they've been slighted. I know a few people that have it. They could be intellengent businessmen but rage clouds there judgment and they lose all tact. They lash out in whatever petty way seems appropriate at the time. They'll realise later they were out of line but there's zero chance a lad like that will apologise or admit it.

I'm possibly being a little harsh on the Neanderthals here. Let's call it the bollox gene.
                                                                                                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

"Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets. The Obama family offers our condolences to Robin’s family, his friends, and everyone who found their voice and their verse thanks to Robin Williams."
                                                                                                                      —Barack Obama
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                        Question about Coconut oil

Is this one healthy for cooking with

or a cheap knock off?

And where is good in England (Emmet ) to get reasonably priced almond oil

Cheers!
                                                                                                                        What i found when i looked this up awhile back, fine to cook with but not reccomended for use on the skin.

Comment

Wife told me Mrs Doubtfire was dead, apparent suicide and just for a second I though I was rid of Monty, been calling him that all weekend when he was commentating.

Awful news it's the real one, loved him acting

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X