This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    How long have they got left? 45mins ish?
    About an hour and a half
    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is class, great putt by Mickelson.
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

How long have they got left? 45mins ish?
        Sunset is 1h 25 mins away, so that plus a bit.

Comment

Rory can't putt under pressure dummy. He could learn a lesson from Rickie Fowler.

Comment

Would appreciate greatly if that was the end of Stenson...

Comment

Watching this right now:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

C'mon Rory, drop this.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bring it home now.

FUCK YEAHH

Comment

In a pub. No sound on telly. Band playing. Dafuq is Fowlers caddy at?

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                      In a pub. No sound on telly. Band playing. Dafuq is Fowlers caddy at?
                      was jogging over to the green to get a yardage estimate. The bridge was a bit out of the way.
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Squeekish bumish

Comment

Stenson the threat now.

Comment

Phew.

No eagle for Henrik thank fuck

Comment

Comment

no tv coverage and listening to radio coverage of golf and have to listen to crowds to see how each shot goes before commentator says anything, interesting and fun.

Comment

Sublime

Comment

Hero

Comment

are they playing 4 ball last hole because of light

Comment

is he in water????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Comment

just watch this

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                            are they playing 4 ball last hole because of light

yeah effectively

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                            is he in water????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
                                            not quite
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Jesus, thought he found the water there.

Fucking hell this is some finish.

Comment

Really to the wire with the weather and the light here.

Some 2nd from Fowler there.

Comment

Speed Golf

Comment

If they were all tied I wonder would this still have happened? Big edge to throw away but great sportsmanship as well

Comment

Ah lads. Golf.

Comment

Yikes!
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

wow, that woulda been incredible from Mickelson
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Announcing him as the winner while still playing. It's like a pub an hour into last orders desperately trying to get rid of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                              Announcing him as the winner while still playing. It's like a pub an hour into last orders desperately trying to get rid of everyone.
                                                              of the event in 2012...

Comment

Well that was fucking awesome.

Comment

of the event in 2012...

Ha. Jesus, do they give a little spiel for every player?

Comment

"The king is dead, long live the king"

Comment

That's the best celebration I've seen from him.

What a finish. Michelson's final attempt was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        That's the best celebration I've seen from him.

What a finish. Michelson's final attempt was a thing of beauty.
                                                                        Did somebody step on mickelsons foot when he was shaking hands?
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

thanks for link poprock at end, made my night to see the finish of the golf

Comment

Watching golf with the last 10 years and by fk that has to be the best 4th round of golf in a major I have seen, fk the little curly haired krusty anyway

Comment

am literally about to start packing so honda I expect to see you in the airport shortly
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                am literally about to start packing so honda I expect to see you in the airport shortly
                                                                                Where are you then?

I see police shot dead some young black man in st louis suburb, big riots have kicked off, not being reported by major news channels though it's all unfolding On Twitter.

Ross kemp didn't paint st louis in a great light at the time
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Not sure how I stumbled upon this video at 7am on a Monday morning....very grim viewing. ISIS related

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just a reminder that entries for the 2014/15 Premier League Predictions Competition are up and running. Starting Saturday, details at the below link.

This is the competition for you if you fear you are dead money in Fantasy Football (and if you don't know the triple rotation possibilities of mid table defences, or aren't willing to stay up til 3am to take advantage of .1 price rises then you are dead money as that's what the winners will be doing.)
                                                                                        Predictions, the super straightforward competition that anyone can win.

*******
                                                                                        Don't forget WW39 starting at 11am. See if you have the brain power to work out who the 7 Werewolfs are, or perhaps put yourself in their shoes and see if you can spot that pesky seer. Always good entertainment for players and watchers alike.
                                                                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 11-08-14, 08:52.

Comment

I'm fkn lost to this WW game

Comment

Just follow and post as you see fit. No.wrong way to play
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

EDIT- Game on, keep it there http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=19677

Comment

anyone here living in Naas? going to see a car tonight and wouldnt mind someone looking it over with me. strewl??
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I do. I'm not around tonight though Michelle. Sorry.
                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I keep getting an email from Microsoft every few days

It is titled

"IMPORTANT! Please update your Microsoft account to avoid any service interruptions‏"

Hello Gillian XX,

We are contacting you because we have been unable to charge the following credit card to pay for your Office 365 Home services:

Credit card type

I have a subscription that I know is up to date. My bank card was renewed and I received an email like this as obv the details had changed and they didn't get their money. I updated it and set it through paypal instead and now I get this all the time.

It isn't a scam as it takes me to the right place and has my details there as it is within my hotmail. But even although I updated it 4 weeks ago I am still getting the bloody emails.

Anyone else experience this or know something?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      anyone here living in Naas? going to see a car tonight and wouldnt mind someone looking it over with me. strewl??
                                                                                                      I'm afraid my cat's opinion on cars would be more informed than mine and anyway I'm not going to be around this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        I'm afraid my cat's opinion on cars would be more informed than mine and anyway I'm not going to be around this evening.
                                                                                                        thought an ould fella like you would know everything
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Mobile help please.

Looking to buy a sim free mobile as a present, budget is around €150. What's the best value at the moment?.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaboyya View Post
                                                                                                            Mobile help please.

Looking to buy a sim free mobile as a present, budget is around €150. What's the best value at the moment?.

Thanks guys.
                                                                                                            Moto G.
                                                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              Crack the whip.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

15 minutes and counting waiting for the useless cunts in the dole office to answer the phone.

Comment

[QUOTE=zuutroy;822840]15 minutes and counting waiting for the useless cunts in the dole office to answer the

Maybe they were on lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

Says nothing about lunch on their webpage. Just opening hours 9:30-4

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      thought an ould fella like you would know everything
                                                                                                                      I'm never faraid to offer an opinion unless it matters You need someone who knows the ins and outs of the car your looking at, not the likes of me. Try and get whoever is going to maintain it for you to go with you, even if its a cheap car it will be €50 well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                        Lol. Come off it.

Even if they were, surey a public service can stagger lunch times so that people can still access the service.

Ideally, they could realise that the general public are most likely to call at lunch time and have staffing levels higher at lunchtime to accomodate.
                                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                          Lol. Come off it.

Even if they were, surey a public service can stagger lunch times so that people can still access the service.

Ideally, they could realise that the general public are most likely to call at lunch time and have staffing levels higher at lunchtime to accomodate.
                                                                                                                          yeah i have interviews from 9.00am to 12.59 and and 14.01 - til 17.30, I have no time to call

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X