X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Kimbo Slice v Shamrock fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-zxzZ5Fa0
    The card before it was very good. That main event was embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      The card before it was very good. That main event was embarrassing.
      Looked like Shamrock thought he choked him out and released, and then looked gassed and couldn't take a hit. Was always going to be a bit of a farce tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Looked like Shamrock thought he choked him out and released, and then looked gassed and couldn't take a hit. Was always going to be a bit of a farce tbh.
        Was ridic that he couldn't finish him. 51 year old man with lots of debt, circus. Lucky the ref stepped straight in or he'd have lost a few years off his life.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
          Any other golf viewers finding the US Open to be somewhat underwhelming so far? It's just not happening for me yet, due to loads of little niggly reasons.
          This lessens my pain a little. Fecking UPC internet is down can't figure out why, tried everything, reboot, reset.

I use a friend's sky go account to watch the golf so my head is wrecked.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                This lessens my pain a little. Fecking UPC internet is down can't figure out why, tried everything, reboot, reset.

I use a friend's sky go account to watch the golf so my head is wrecked.
                Discovered the internet is fine, can connect to router via ethernet but it's not broadcasting wireless.

Anyone any ideas?

It's not a laptop issue, I've no wireless on any device.

Comment

HAnyone interested in a restaurant witn 3 floors of bars above just off Dame St as a poker drinkin/ateing central?

Meh. Just finalised the small % interest. Might throw up a discount code in a few weeks. Gl me.

Coffee. GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Just so I don't have an embarrassing incident in the morning at checkout. I have this room which says complimentary minibar: http://www.carlton.nl/president/exec...em_461-en.html and the fridge is stocked like the beginning of a night in Coppers. I guess complimentary means exactly what I think it means, not that the mere presence of the bar is the complimentary part...?
                    Drink away boi !

What you cant consume, pack.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Whats the name of the cheap android box that runs kodi/xbmc
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        Whats the name of the cheap android box that runs kodi/xbmc
                        This one ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Really don't want to bbv him but young Shane Lowry is doing well, -3 and 3 off the lead. Would be amazing if he is still in the frame tomorrow.
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Just so I don't have an embarrassing incident in the morning at checkout. I have this room which says complimentary minibar: http://www.carlton.nl/president/exec...em_461-en.html and the fridge is stocked like the beginning of a night in Coppers. I guess complimentary means exactly what I think it means, not that the mere presence of the bar is the complimentary part...?
                            Yep, they mention free minibar a few times, go for it. You shall be a loss leader customer for them, probably not business threatening or anything.
                            Btw, didn't you post something about 'I don't even smoke that stuff anymore' yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              No access to that thread?
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                No access to that thread?
                                oops...i forgot it was in the "where is eamo today" forum.

MK808B+ (android TV stick)
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  oops...i forgot it was in the "where is eamo today" forum.

MK808B+ (android TV stick)
                                  Thank you. I'm quite suspicious however
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Just watched the first 3 episodes of sense8. Great stuff, was gripped after the first episode which is rare.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hitch,

STFU about blah blah shit. My shenanigans are a lot more interesting. You keep leaving out valid points and teased at it earlier.

What was for tea? (WW4T). So get off your one man blabbing shite and tell me what was for tea.

Comment

UFC seriously on the ball with the Conor McGregor promos. This is the 5th one? for the Aldo fight.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fair point. It was a risotto with chicken. Just a tiny chicken roasted on the side of a beautiful risotto. The poor.little chicken. Thought there was a different accorym for WW4T?
                                                    NET?
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Fair point. It was a risotto with chicken. Just a tiny chicken roasted on the side of a beautiful risotto. The poor.little chicken. Thought there was a different accorym for WW4T?
                                                      Different? Where are you m8? Internet is everywhere therefore our language is.

IPB.

What we say goes. WW4T is what it says on the tin, WW4T. What does it mean? No innuendos it means WW4T. But, when we ask WW4T we really mean...WW4T.

What Was 4 Tea. Maybe you're acting LAAL.

<3

Comment

Hitch would be a valuable addition to the night crew I reckon. Get recruiting CHD...
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Anyone who enjoys MMA and doesn't hold needless Irish begrudgery will love this vid.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Its really weird. Its 7pm I'm watching a boxing ppv fight in Vegas and its bright out.
                                                            Actually not a ppv...its on nbc
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Its really weird. Its 7pm I'm watching a boxing ppv fight in Vegas and its bright out.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                Me too. Small world m8. Boxing is legit shite though yet I keep watching. GGG is my last hope and I already know he won't make boxing legit again.

MMA ftw

Comment

Woo hoo. ....We have a winner http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=20739 Smurph ships the Tourney for €1100.
                                                                  Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 21-06-15, 03:09.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Me too. Small world m8. Boxing is legit shite though yet I keep watching. GGG is my last hope and I already know he won't make boxing legit again.

MMA ftw
                                                                      Good fight that

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        HAnyone interested in a restaurant witn 3 floors of bars above just off Dame St as a poker drinkin/ateing central?

Meh. Just finalised the small % interest. Might throw up a discount code in a few weeks. Gl me.

Coffee. GTFO
                                                                        I reckon we could have 250k by Friday.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is such a class country. Had forgotten how insanely great getting high is. Woken up by the people in the room next door having quite angry sex. 'Putsh it in my ozzer hole you beast!'
                                                                          You're getting old m8

Comment

If you've kinda forgotten, like me; weed is easily the best game in town. Having ridic difficulties ordering a meal though. Do have bread, which is a thing, and they've just taken a lot of the table cutlery so I must have ordered something that doesn't need much cutlery.
                                                                            Dam mushies > dam weed... report back!

Comment

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                Did they mind you shouting that through the wall?
                                                                                ^^^
                                                                                This really deserve more love

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                      Opinions on Euro rate climbing falling/rising in next few weeks? Any edges to bet on?
                                                                                      Bump on this to the nerds?

Comment

...

Comment

* I didn't book myself in under 'doctor', fw my remaining reputation is worth
                                                                                          Out of curiosity: Are you technically a Doctor or Professor? Just asking, because my hip surgeon/consultant is technically a Professor so that's how I address him (he seems to like that).

Of course, your posts over the last 36 hours also make me think that many other titles would be more appropriate.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-06-15, 11:01.

Comment

...

Comment

Cross posting this from the gambling forum, Google hasn't helped!

Does anyone know how the standings in the group's of the Copa are calculated, h2h goal difference?

I'm specifically looking at the group C games tonight. 4 teams on 3 points, looking for an excuse to punt Venezuela @ 16/1 and Peru @14/1 to top the group.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                      Cross posting this from the gambling forum, Google hasn't helped!

Does anyone know how the standings in the group's of the Copa are calculated, h2h goal difference?

I'm specifically looking at the group C games tonight. 4 teams on 3 points, looking for an excuse to punt Venezuela @ 16/1 and Peru @14/1 to top the group.
                                                                                                      Well Google helped me find the answer in less than 5 seconds, so you need to work on your Google-fu.

The ranking of each team in each group will be determined as follows:

a) greatest number of points obtained in all group matches;
                                                                                                      b) goal difference in all group matches;
                                                                                                      c) greatest number of goals scored in all group matches.

If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above three criteria, their rankings will be determined as follows:

d) greatest number of points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned;
                                                                                                      e) goal difference resulting from the group matches between the teams concerned;
                                                                                                      f) greater number of goals scored in all group matches between the teams concerned;
                                                                                                      g) drawing of lots by the CONMEBOL Organising Committee (i.e. at random).

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                        Well Google helped me find the answer in less than 5 seconds, so you need to work on your Google-fu.
                                                                                                        Perfect, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          Discovered the internet is fine, can connect to router via ethernet but it's not broadcasting wireless.

Anyone any ideas?

It's not a laptop issue, I've no wireless on any device.
                                                                                                          Got it working. Messed about with settings on the router, not sure which one worked.

Comment

Doctor because of PhD. Currently Prof through employment.
                                                                                                            Would that make you Professor Doctor Dowling, or Doctor Professor Dowling? I'd assume Professor Doctor Dowling?
                                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Jurassic World

SPOILER
                                                                                                              From boards:

How many raptors should we have?
                                                                                                              Probably just 4. They are dangerous after all.
                                                                                                              What about T-Rex?
                                                                                                              Oh definitely just one of them.
                                                                                                              Same with the new super T-Rex?
                                                                                                              Definitely. Just one.
                                                                                                              And all the herbivores?
                                                                                                              Maybe about 10 of each.
                                                                                                              Okay. Final question; How many pterodactyls, considering the fact that if they escape, there's absolutely no containing them, they can fly into the safer pedestrian areas, and could also fly off the island?
                                                                                                              Oh hundreds. We need hundreds of them. People would get bored if there was just 10 of them to see. No, we definitely need a lot of pterodactyls.

Opr

Comment

Professor is a bit of a bollocks title in academia. All institutions are free to interpret it in their own way. Trinity for example call the lowest grade of lecturer an assistant professor, whereas in DCU you have to have a very impressive track record to be promoted to professor.

Comment

At the chavball, hearts of oak v inter allies, c'mon you oakies
                                                                                                                  hopefully out will be a decent game.
                                                                                                                  stadium is amazing but the crowd is making it look like croke park for a hurling match in January except here everyone is packed in one side to keep out of the severe Sun.
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

No score yet stretcher has been on the pitch three times so far no subs though... Latest lad might hurt.
                                                                                                                    some decent skillz on show but for entertainment the crowd roaring at the ref are second only to the ratger excellent brass band who haven't taken a breath since the start.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Are the avatars all fucked up

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Just had some bar food in The Dean. Pretty damn good. Cool place.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X