This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    Oh such a proud Mammy tonight. The guitar group that Mia goes to had their year end concert in the Dunamase Arts centre . From Adults to young kids , most only started last Sept. It was absolutely brill. She was quite nervous beforehand but seemed ok on stage I was chuffed seeing her, they are only learning and Id imagine this time next yr will tell alot

Mia is the one with the hairband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUWcO8Ocz0
    Can she play Wonderwall m8.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      He collapsed, maybe vertigo, back on his feet now. Tough day.
      Golf. Shit just got real.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Godammit, just logged in to tell that joke.
        Ta Age.

Going to call you Age from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Ta Age.

Going to call you Age from now on.
          n e t
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
            n e t
            Taco Chips m8.

n e t 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Taco Chips m8.

n e t 4 u
              not yet

brsn flakes.
              Can of coke
              choc muffin and tea

apparently there's homemsde buns and s bickie for me

on a bit of a health at the moment

Comment

Monty ya big dope. He might miss the cut yet

Comment

Tar, have you played Tavern Brawl on Hearthstone? Great laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Monty ya big dope. He might miss the cut yet
                    He won't last the 4 days walking that course anyhow. Be class if he was in contention though
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      He won't last the 4 days walking that course anyhow. Be class if he was in contention though
                      If he makes the cut it means less time with him commentating. That's all I care about when it comes to dear old uncle Monty

Comment

I saw Black Grape perform this evening at the Academy in Dublin, 25 years after they had their moment in the sun.

Youngi-sh band and Shaun Ryder had fallen off the wagon a bit.

Alan McGee (Creation Records) was there looking after his investment.

And they were pretty great.

from the album its great when your straight...yeah!year:1995

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            This is such a class country. Had forgotten how insanely great getting high is. Woken up by the people in the room next door having quite angry sex. 'Putsh it in my ozzer hole you beast!'
                            Did they mind you shouting that through the wall?
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Tar, have you played Tavern Brawl on Hearthstone? Great laugh.
                                Yep it's great fun, might try some drunken brawl now, prefer rag as he is more challenging to win. (Even though I love the random spells)

For CHD:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Post pics of what you are drinking Hitchy m8

Comment

Comment

Yeah?! That's a fine performance!
                                          Thank you sir

Comment

A local brew not picworthy. Fecking Heineken.
                                            That'll do m8

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                If he makes the cut it means less time with him commentating. That's all I care about when it comes to dear old uncle Monty
                                                Be happy dude. Your dear uncle made the cut so you don't have to listen to his ramblings.
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

All the IPB old cunce getting older.

Happy Birthday Satnav.

Comment

Update on Denny vs Agent for Eamo

SPOILER
                                                    Hadn't heard from him until he emailed me yesterday evening

him: we want access at this time, hope you agree.
                                                    me: already said I can't do that time, happy to do other time
                                                    him: we've a legal right, if you don't give us access we'll access it ourselves
                                                    me: you wot mate
                                                    him: no I didn't just threaten to illegally enter your place
                                                    me: can't do that time, happy to help, but you're really unpleasant to deal with, stop contacting me unless it's to sort out at this specific time.
                                                    him: email at 1am referring to me by the wrong name asking for my solicitors details

He seems to have the cop-on of a prune, and a rather spectacular ability to shoot himself in the foot.

I mail him that I'm happy to help but you're completely unreasonable, he ccs the owner with his "Dr Google" mail.
                                                    I ask him to stop contacting me unless it's to sort out the specific time, he mails me incoherently at 1am.

I replied back ccing the owner telling him GTFO, we've been model tenants until he came along, it's quite something to get solicitors involved over viewing times, I've lodged a complaint with the PSRA, and that it would be best for all concerned if someone else took over as I refuse to suffer any more contact with him.

Should have just listened to Raoul

Comment

Comment

Opinions on Euro rate climbing falling/rising in next few weeks? Any edges to bet on?
                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Greece cliffs? They seem a lol.

Comment

Comment

bus driver friend!

Comment

I see Thanks for tea won the first race at Gowran

Comment

@ cricket fans

I've done a bit of maths. By which I mean I've asked other people to do the maths for me.

Here are the rough Duckworth-Lewis targets for England, after New Zealand scored 283-9 in their 50 overs.

40 overs - 253
                                                                  30 overs - 213
                                                                  20 overs - 161
                                                                  So the longer the rain lasts, the tougher it will be for England to chase NZ is that right? Seems a bit tough on England, but it was there decision to field so maybe they should have looked at the forecast and batted themselves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      @ cricket fans

So the longer the rain lasts, the tougher it will be for England to chase NZ is that right?
                                                                      Nope, theoretically the Duckworth Lewis target should be an equivalent level of difficulty regardless of how many overs England actually get to bat.
                                                                      If you think that 253 in 40 is easier than 161 in 20 then thats an opinion you are entitled to hold and indeed bet on, but Mssrs Duckworth and Lewis believe they are identical targets.

Comment

For years they've borrowed loads of cash to pay for the running of State services. Unlike most other States, they never really bothered with tax collection, so essentially the lot was borrowed one way or the other.

In order to keep creditors lending to them at rates they were willing to pay, and crucially, in order to 'qualify' for membership of the Euro as far back as 1999/2000, they engaged well known crowed of Investment bankers to 'adjust' their accounts on an annual basis.

Everyone knew this but for reasons unclear to me, the Euro/Europe let the farce go on.

Unsurprisingly, the day eventually came when the amount due to be repaid in interest/capital swops was too high relative to the cash available.

Some Greek peoples took offence at being asked to pay tax, for the first time ever, to pay for things like the roads they were driving on and the airports they were flying out of to take their money to safe havens.

The rest of the population (literally), took offence at the idea that the 'family' pension that was secured by their parents/grandparents/greatgrandparents/greatgreatgrandparents (no exaggeration), was to be taken off them as most of the current recipients were of working age and sound of wind and limb. (Pensions 'stayed' with the family even after the original recipient died).

The final twist in the tale is that some rather nervous politicos and their advisers in Brussels arent' sure what will happen if they let Greece go the way Greece needs to go, so they're prepared to horse up a few more billion to paper over the cracks for another bit.

Comment

One anecdote I remember that tells you a lot. (From M. Lewis article on Greece about four years ago).

After the sh*t started to hit the fan the first time. Greek Govt started to look at where it was spending its money a bit more closely.

In its Dept of Social Spending, one of the figures they looking at was the relatively high amount of blind pensions/allowances they were paying out. It seemed that Greece had the highest rate of 'blindness' not just in Europe, but in the World.

When they broke it down by area, one particular Island stood out - that of Xakynthos - where out of the total population, some 600 in every 10,000 were in receipt of the blind pension/allowance. So they sent an Investigator.

He got a list of the blind people and randomly arranged interviews with 20 or 30 of them. First guy in was a taxi driver, who still drove a taxi. Second guy in was a dentist, who still pulled teeth. And so it went. In all 30 interviews, he couldn't find one blind person, yet each of them had been certified 'blind' at some point and were drawing a weekly amount from the State funds to compensate for their disability.

Comment

UFC m8s

Comment

Was that the New Yorker article, I recall reading that. 4 years ago, jeepers.

Yea they seem like nutters. good lols.

Comment

Irish water protesters are "occupying" the gpo for some reason.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Because they're cunce m8.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                    Because they're cunce m8.
                                                                                    Just passing it on t he bus. Some big cunts with battons arriving in a van hopefully they get a few digs on the way out
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Tomorrows lunch prep has begun.

We are not a million miles away from Kobe levels of marbling here i think.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        Tomorrows lunch prep has begun.

We are not a million miles away from Kobe levels of marbling here i think.

What cut is that?
                                                                                        Be hard to outdo the last pics meat porn.

Comment

Passed by Paul Murphy earlier, looks fairly sickly in person.
                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-06-15, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Passed by John Murphy earlier, looks fairly sickly in person.
                                                                                            John or Paul, who's John?
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Was that the New Yorker article, I recall reading that. 4 years ago, jeepers.

Yea they seem like nutters. good lols.
                                                                                              Time passes quickly. In the current parlance, it's how young cunce get to be old cunce without realising it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                What cut is that?
                                                                                                Be hard to outdo the last pics meat porn.
                                                                                                Beef short ribs.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  very unfair comparison. you have got brisket there which naturally has that level of marbling. Where Kobe comes into its own it to get that level into the traditionally lean steak cuts. Either way it looks the business. Where do you get the short ribs like that? Not something you see sold anywhere and I wouldn't mind picking some up.
                                                                                                  Local butcher down here in Limerick https://www.garretts.ie/.

You have to order them in advance, same with the beef cheeks.
                                                                                                  He is getting me a brisket in a few weeks, looking forward to trying that.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

On the meat topic . Farmer beside us breeds Piedmontese cows . Apparently the meat from them only has as much fat in them as chicken breasts. Thought this would be a downside selling point but I suppose it depends what your looking for . He threw us in some steaks and a few mince burgers . Steaks were lovely , burgers burnt on the BBQ due to low fat content.

Other half was a bit squeamish about eating something she was looking at walking around a field a few weeks ago. Extra for me.

Comment

If anything for England, the lower the amount of overs that were available to them there the better. HAVE to go for it from the start etc. . .

Comment

1/3 in the Wynn.
                                                                                                        In for 300 out for 350 after losing 170 first hand.
                                                                                                        Feels good man.

Went to absinthe last night. Honestly cannot recommend it highly enough.
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

UFC Berlin card has been great so far.

Comment

locked on Cava at 7.45. fuck it 45 and proud , happy birthday to me
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Went to cut in the venitian the other night.

Had the wagyu beef (160 a pop)
                                                                                                              Truly fucking divine

Comment

Happy Birthday SATNAV.

You dont look a day over 44.

Comment

Sligo for sam.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

US Open Golf camera work is lolbad.
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Any other golf viewers finding the US Open to be somewhat underwhelming so far? It's just not happening for me yet, due to loads of little niggly reasons.

Comment

Kimbo Slice v Shamrock fight

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

As it is 30 celsius, am currently chilling by the pool as too hot to do anythi,g else.

#toughlife
                                                                                                                          #somebodygottasuffer
                                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X