This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    Just got a proforma invoice and it has two bank accounts at the bottom, can I just pay into either? Confusing. Also the whole document is in german which adds to the charm.
    You don't pay a proforma invoice, its just an advisory notice.

Comment

I know, that's what it is supposed to be but they want the money now. Ah lawd.

Comment

I know, that's what it is supposed to be but they want the money now. Ah lawd.
        Don't pay it without a valid VAT invoice. Seriously.

Comment

Just got a proforma invoice and it has two bank accounts at the bottom, can I just pay into either? Confusing. Also the whole document is in german which adds to the charm.
          They may have a euro and other currency account.
          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

How my cat is sleeping, jaysus

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
              Don't pay it without a valid VAT invoice. Seriously.
              If ze Germans are charging him VAT I defintely wouldn't pay it!

Comment

Trying to update the Rankings but cant edit posts - I presume this is just one of the glitches?

Comment

9PM C4.

Best of Ocean Colour Scene: https://goo.gl/f9LkNJSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/kgk255Music video by Ocean Colour Scene performing The Riverboat Song. (C) 19...
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    If ze Germans are charging him VAT I defintely wouldn't pay it!
                    Him?
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Solve this, by smarts, brute force or programming (smarterer)

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm BACK

Comment

Ok, thanks is fixed. 1 down, others to go.

Comment

OK, edit posts work if you click it twice it seems. Workaround for now I guess.

Comment

Bogs vs Rovers on RTE. Worried for a Rovers player taking a throw
                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

hmmm...spoilers not working either

tl:dr cocktails, wine, water, liquers, t-bone steak, two desserts and change from 100Euro...

...move to Malta people!
                                  Last edited by Iago; 12-06-15, 19:03.
                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                    Bogs vs Rovers on RTE. Worried for a Rovers player taking a throw
                                    Hmm, does this explain the extremely drunk / nuts guy on the bus last night chanting Bohs songs. Mostly seemed to revolve around "And we all hate Hoops scum, we all hate Hoops scum". Was on the phone to someone going "You're in fucking Tallaght right now? Sure ye might as well be a culchie ye fuck. Fucking Hoop blah de blah" (arranging a bit of the old ultra violence?).

Randomly threatening a guy coming down the stairs and getting off.

"ESC, ESC" - is that an acronym for Bohs casuals?

A rendition of "We are the boys north of the border, fuck the queen and the orange order".

"Next stop please comrade" to the bus driver.

Any way you look at it, a world class fuckwallop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      Can you make moving plastic parts?
                                      Sorry Ciaran, busy day, couldn't check in here.

Pm what it is you have in mind and I'll ask our resident Walter White if it's possible.

I'm brand new to this whole thing but I'm guessing a component with moving parts would essentially be at least two different moulds, so initial costs may be higher than if it was a static piece.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                        Give me a shout. I work for a plastics company. Can put you in touch with some of the guys here.
                                        Cheers man, that's great! I'll fire you off a pm over the weekend.

Comment

What a catch in the cricket. Oh my

Comment

Last ever episode of TFI Friday on ch4 now, since Chris Evans went insane in 1997 and the show disappeared. Anyone else feeling the nostalgia?

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                              Last ever episode of TFI Friday on ch4 now, since Chris Evans went insane in 1997 and the show disappeared. Anyone else feeling the nostalgia?
                                              Just overseeing pizza production here, soon as it's ready I'm gonna stick it on.

Comment

Belgium no.2 in Fifa rankings? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                  I'm guessing that this might be a bit of a dummy run to gauge interest. If figures are good, I can see them going with a series when Alan Carr isn't doing his Friday night thing.

I'm probably completely wrong though.

Comment

That Bohs Rovers game was more entertaining than anything I saw from the premiership this year.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      That Bohs Rovers game was more entertaining than anything I saw from the premiership this year.
                                                      So you watch PL games?

Comment

Takes shirt off, leaves beret on

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

If we lose to Scotland tomorrow we could be facing watching a summer tournament where England, Scotland, Wales and the North are all included......as automatic qualifiers.

That is fucking depressing.

Comment

Most of the code things like spoilers, tweets and so on aren't working right now as I'm sure is obvious, all related to the php upgrade that went along with the sql upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              If we lose to Scotland tomorrow we could be facing watching a summer tournament where England, Scotland, Wales and the North are all included......as automatic qualifiers.

That is fucking depressing.
                                                              the same thought crossed my mind the other day too. Irish soccer really is in dire straits. There's so many problems right from the bottom to the top that it's tough to see any reason to be hopeful of any sort of success in the foreseeable future.
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Off for an early night in prep for the wedding of the year tomorrow
                                                                no doubt its going to be clean mental!
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

So you watch PL games?
                                                                  Probably saw more than half of a few games and saw motd a few times as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                    Which one is tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Which one is tomorrow?
                                                                      DP
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                        the same thought crossed my mind the other day too. Irish soccer really is in dire straits. There's so many problems right from the bottom to the top that it's tough to see any reason to be hopeful of any sort of success in the foreseeable future.
                                                                        The match tomorrow is the biggest in a long time and a bit quirky in outcomes depending on the result.
                                                                        Ireland lose and feck all to play for reastically until next year and calls for new management before the world cup qualifiers begin,. Ireland win and we're in decent enough shape and O'Neill's doing a fine job.

Neither is the reality but that's the way it will go in the media.

Comment

Whiskey sours are ridiculous beverages.
                                                                          4 : 2 : 1 : 1
                                                                          Bourbon : Lemon Juice : Sugar Cane Syrup : Egg White
                                                                          Loads of ice, shake the shit out of it.

Problem is the measures required make it illegal to buy in a bar basically.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                            The match tomorrow is the biggest in a long time and a bit quirky in outcomes depending on the result.
                                                                            Ireland lose and feck all to play for reastically until next year and calls for new management before the world cup qualifiers begin,. Ireland win and we're in decent enough shape and O'Neill's doing a fine job.

Pretty standard for every Ireland qualification campaign in my lifetime!

Comment

Guessing the youtube linkys still arn't working

Goodbye Jews

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Go to http://louisck.net and buy everything. Also check out his show on FX.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Attention hotspur.

Some of the best British drama the last series.

Not sure when its airing but must be soon.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

What the fuck was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    What the fuck was that?
                                                                                    What, the outage? I was upgrading the vbulletin version a bit to try and solve some of the problems caused by the other upgrades. It worked in some things (mostly admin functions), not on others.

Comment

Went to see Jurassic World earlier, enjoyable enough but prob mostly nostalgia. Some great product placement also. Also had free tickets to Taste of Dublin on Thurs, total shite

Comment

Just about to watch ep 2 of the jinx earlier and I dropped my external HD from the couch to the floor. Goosed. Just making beeping noises.

Is my stuff lost?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          What, the outage? I was upgrading the vbulletin version a bit to try and solve some of the problems caused by the other upgrades. It worked in some things (mostly admin functions), not on others.
                                                                                          Ah, cool. Good work Dom. Just never saw such a message before, assumed the world had ended.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                            Went to see Jurassic World earlier, enjoyable enough but prob mostly nostalgia. Some great product placement also. Also had free tickets to Taste of Dublin on Thurs, total shite
                                                                                            From the off the product placement is off the charts.

Entertaining yes.

Summer blockbuster ? Nope.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                              sdfdsfsdfsaf

Comment

Some more stuff working now.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  From the off the product placement is off the charts.

Entertaining yes.

Summer blockbuster ? Nope.
                                                                                                  I'm not sure how many times you can show Samsung products in a film but JW made a good go at it.

Comment

Anything not working for anyone now? If so let me know here and I'll look at it over the weekend but it all seems to be ok for me now eventually.

Comment

Anything not working for anyone now? If so let me know here and I'll look at it over the weekend but it all seems to be ok for me now eventually.
                                                                                                      The auld morning erections are not as frequent the last few months.

Cheers Dom.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Solksjaer still seems to be unbanned.

Comment

Solksjaer still seems to be unbanned.
                                                                                                          I'm afraid you'll just have to learn to accept it. I can't actually remember the last time we banned a non spammer.

Comment

I'm afraid you'll just have to learn to accept it. I can't actually remember the last time we banned a non spammer.
                                                                                                            I don't want it, I was making a bad joke like Solks. You don't respond to his. Now you have ruined mine.

Lottie text me to say he has no internet and needed an update. Wanted me to also send his love.

Lottie sends love.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post

fwiw, regardless of the result tomorrow, I'll still maintain Irish soccer is in dire straits.
                                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Called out at 7.30am for a database problem. But it's ok because there's a kitty purring beside me while I work.
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                  fwiw, regardless of the result tomorrow, I'll still maintain Irish soccer is in dire straits.
                                                                                                                  If we gave trap and his super negative game the time than why not o'neil with his fitness and organisation is they key game. We are a good striker or one we have on a decent streak away from being a solid team. I am discounting keanne as I seriously doubt he will ever have 90 mins of international football again but can play the last 25 fine enough at the moment.

More rests on if mcgready - miss spelling intentional will decide he is unfit today. Seriously over rated from decent beginnings at Celtic 8 years back or whenever the last time he played 2 decent games in a row.

Comment

We're pretty damn poor in most areas, find it hard to even get semi excited for our games anymore, Trap slowed down the decline for an admirably long time but cant see much hope for us for the forseeable future.

Not a great deal between us and Scotland, would say the match would see a large variety of different results if played over a big sample so could just boil down to who's hungrier or lucky this evening. Scottish camp seems slightly more spirited imo.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I think we'll win by a score of 2-0 . Although if I never
                                                                                                                      Hear ole ole ole again i'll be somewhat satisfied.

CHD. - my corny jokes ,, what am I like .

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        Knew there was something I needed to do today
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                          Called out at 7.30am for a database problem. But it's ok because there's a kitty purring beside me while I work.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X