X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
    Best steak in Dublin?
    GAB did a good post on it a while back. I think his own kitchen was 3rd best which was a nod to his modesty.

Money no object I'd probably go Shanahans.
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

FX Buckley's steak AINEC
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Anyone have any experience of replacing a post box key? I lost a set my set of keys and when I was getting the new set from the locksmith he said the only way to replace the post box is if there's a code on the front (which there isn't on mine), otherwise I have to get him out to replace the lock, presumably at some extortionate rate.

It's just one of the these fairly standard aluboxes

Lost my key 18 months ago for the same type, alubox, did a google to try and find a replacement and no joy, think you can buy the locks and replace them yourself, so said the locksmiths.

I use 2 hair clips to open mine.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
          Thank god for that, far to close given howmany chances Donegal had in the 3rd quarter. Will need to take those chances against the dubs or they won't stand a chance
          If it's not a Mayo Dub final some bizarre things will have to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            If it's not a Mayo Dub final some bizarre things will have to happen.
            Kerry beating Mayo wouldn't be all that bizarre I don't think.

Comment

Can I have powers to open and close threads in the games forum?

Just for the duration of WW.

Could just slap on the full mod powers either, I am next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Can I have powers to open and close threads in the games forum?

Just for the duration of WW.

Could just slap on the full mod powers either, I am next in line.
                Is there not still a wwmod account out there? maybe the mods can reset the password for you?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                  Is there not still a wwmod account out there? maybe the mods can reset the password for you?
                  Don't want to be logging in and out constantly but if I have to use that I will.

Comment

3 hours in the zoo today. Have to go to a church tomorrow. Can't imagine a weekend being much worse.

Comment

Any Link for the golf ?

Comment

Some par from Jason Day.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Does anyone on here happen to work for Facebook by any chance? Have something important I wouldn't mind getting advice on.
                          . .

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                            Any Link for the golf ?
                            Free daily betting tips and betting predictions from our sporting experts. Get the latest match previews and the best bonus offers from all the top bookmakers. We cover football, tennis, basketball, hockey, snooker...

edit : or if that doesn't work well for you maybe a better one here http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...63&part=sports
                            Last edited by BobSloane; 09-08-14, 19:46.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              FX Buckley's steak AINEC
                              Steaks, and steak options are overated

I've been to FXB on Crowes street twice recently, one visit was poor, other was decent. prefer the chophouse tbh.
                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 09-08-14, 19:49.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                  Thank you
                                  You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    Don't want to be logging in and out constantly but if I have to use that I will.
                                    I hope bodybuilder has the PW.

You could use Firefox for the mod account and leave yourself logged in on chrome.
                                    I'd recommend changing the Ipb skin on one to silver maybe for quick contrast.
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                      I hope bodybuilder has the PW.

You could use Firefox for the mod account and leave yourself logged in on chrome.
                                      I'd recommend changing the Ipb skin on one to silver maybe for quick contrast.
                                      Have you registered your interest in the new WW game sir???

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                        Have you registered your interest in the new WW game sir???
                                        No interest to register.
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Rory's resilience will win this for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            Mayo have a few leaks to fix to beat Kerry imo, should be a good game
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                              No interest to register.
                                              The finkel too cool to play phase.
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                Agreed and Donegal won't roll over for the Dubs either.

On another note having watched all the coverage yesterday and today, McIlroy can count himself unlucky not to be a few shots better off, they will start dropping soon and he'll push clear to win by four plus.

Comment

must lay rory now with all this bbv'ing that's going on
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                    mmmm are you a doug

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      You know I'm immune dontcha?

Michelson the only clutch player in the chasing pack.

Comment

Lol, wanted to watch 'Wild at Heart' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100935/?ref_=nv_sr_1 again, a movie I've bought on both VHS and DVD. Stuck the DVD in the Blu Ray player and no dice. Checked the box, and yep it's a region 1 disc. Tried it in the DVD player that's connected, and yeah it's regionally protected too. Decide to rip it on the laptop, and have a minor panic attack, when, I remember I replaced the DVD drive with a hard drive 2 years ago.

Took out an older laptop that has a DVD drive, only to find the ripping software is showing as unregistered. Search through 3 years of emails to find the activation code, find it, but it doesn't work. Ended up using an activation code, but not the one I paid for.

tl;dr

GFY region codes
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          The finkel too cool to play phase.

Comment

Question for the LOI heads. I will be in Dublin next weekend and have no plans for the Friday. I was hoping to go to a game and it looks likd Dundalk will win the league so wanted to see them. But there is no bus or train back to Dublin after 9.30pm, which is about the same time the game will be over (7.45 kickoff). Is there usually a special later train or anything when there's a game on? Or would it not be busy enough?

I think St. Pats are playing at home on Friday too against UCD? Worth going to a local derby? Would be handy if Sham Rovers were at home cos I'll be in tallaght but they're playing away.

Any advice?

Comment

Wouldn't call it a derby but go to Pats v UCD. They both try to play ball.

UCD have about 17 fans.

Comment

Fuck Mayo... They never beat Kerry in croker.

Anyhow am in Kilkenny at the mo at a new beer launch by a friend of a friend. It is actually a very good red ale (which I think it is). So fun times as am getting really drunk off it. Time to wind up the locals!!! #prayforpokerhand
                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

When there's 8 players within 1 shot of the lead at this stage, surely you can't be 30%+ to win? One would have to think laying McIlroy is value.
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I see the women's rugby team won today against Kazakhstan to progress to semis. More interestingly, New Zealand are out. England and Canada drew their final game in Pool A to both finish on 12 points ensuring New Zealand couldn't qualify (3 groups with winners and best runner-up progressing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Wo...ugby_World_Cup).

If ever you'd think there had to be collusion in a match...
                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nice lunch in Pho Saigon today. Although burnt my tongue on the pho. I seem to have a particularly sensitive mouth to hot things. I watch people wolfing down chips or something straight away from a chipper whereas I would be blowing on them 10 minutes later risking a blister.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                          Fuck Mayo... They never beat Kerry in croker.

Anyhow am in Kilkenny at the mo at a new beer launch by a friend of a friend. It is actually a very good red ale (which I think it is). So fun times as am getting really drunk off it. Time to wind up the locals!!! #prayforpokerhand
                                                                          No mayo are well capable of beating Kerry if they play to full potential, whether they will is another thing
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                            Nice lunch in Pho Saigon today. Although burnt my tongue on the pho. I seem to have a particularly sensitive mouth to hot things. I watch people wolfing down chips or something straight away from a chipper whereas I would be blowing on them 10 minutes later risking a blister.
                                                                            cup of cement
                                                                            how ironic is it that 'hot' is in your name? amazingly ironics

Comment

No mayo are well capable of beating Kerry if they play to full potential, whether they will is another thing
                                                                              They won't... They really don't know how to play in croker... I expect the usual tears from then to yet another oh so close yet so far effort from them...

BTW the birds in Kilkenny are redic sexy.. Am going all out on them now. #prayforpokerhand
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Dont know what to do...

Go fishing again tmw or not ( Local town competition £300 heaviest trout, £10 entry have to get up 8am) strong winds later in day so will be 'uncomfortable'

Get more vodka for house, supply running low

If I get vodka do I go to local for carry out or just get in for the Sat night 'lock in'

Comment

Just watched V for Vendetta, wow, what a movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                    When there's 8 players within 1 shot of the lead at this stage, surely you can't be 30%+ to win? One would have to think laying McIlroy is value.
                                                                                    Fowler and Michelson are going to be very comfortable playing together so they could easily present a challenge- but rory is the better golfer and has a 2/3 shot lead over them, also I can't see his playing partner (that Austrian guy who's name I can't remember) putting him under much pressure. I'd personally put rory as a strong odds on fav, even close to 1/2. Not sure what the bookies are offering but if they'r being generous I might have a nibble.

Comment

...Is anyone else having problems going on to Paddypower?...
                                                                                      ...I'm getting the following message on the page...
                                                                                      ...Http/1.1 Service Unavailable ...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                        ...Is anyone else having problems going on to Paddypower?...
                                                                                        ...I'm getting the following message on the page...
                                                                                        ...Http/1.1 Service Unavailable ...
                                                                                        Yep, same message on phone and laptop. Probably doing maintenance at the quietest times. Boyles do it sometimes too

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                          Yep, same message on phone and laptop. Probably doing maintenance at the quietest times. Boyles do it sometimes too
                                                                                          ...Ah that's alright...just making sure it wasn't something stupid on my side...thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                            Fowler and Michelson are going to be very comfortable playing together so they could easily present a challenge- but rory is the better golfer and has a 2/3 shot lead over them, also I can't see his playing partner (that Austrian guy who's name I can't remember) putting him under much pressure. I'd personally put rory as a strong odds on fav, even close to 1/2. Not sure what the bookies are offering but if they'r being generous I might have a nibble.
                                                                                            yeah, fwiw my post was made when Rory was 10 under along with 1 or 2 others and plenty back on 9 under. Getting less than 2/1 at that point I thought was really low even though McIlroy is a beast and that. Birdying three of the last four holes was massive and I think him being odds on now is definitely warranted. Really can't see past McIlroy now. If he shoots 4 under tomorrow Rickie is realistically the only one that could catch him, it'd be a lot to ask from Day and Mickleson. Wiesberger is a wild card but you have to assume he won't finish ahead of Rory. It's in his hands, and the way he's been handling things lately has been pretty good.
                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Good hand between Phil Laak and Brian Rast.

It's episode 13 of the Premier League 7 just for spoiler purposes!

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                Dont know what to do...

Go fishing again tmw or not ( Local town competition £300 heaviest trout, £10 entry have to get up 8am) strong winds later in day so will be 'uncomfortable'

Get more vodka for house, supply running low

If I get vodka do I go to local for carry out or just get in for the Sat night 'lock in'
                                                                                                buy a very big trout
                                                                                                profit

Comment

Great to see a couple of Irish underground bands making waves on the international scene...

Adebisi Shank

Girl Band

They play Dublin on 25 and 27 Sept respectively.

Highly recommended.

Comment

fek it, went for lock in, pub raided , home early, too late for fishing, night cap and bed

sigh

hope its a gale tmw

Comment

C'MON LIMERICK!
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                        yeah, fwiw my post was made when Rory was 10 under along with 1 or 2 others and plenty back on 9 under. Getting less than 2/1 at that point I thought was really low even though McIlroy is a beast and that. Birdying three of the last four holes was massive and I think him being odds on now is definitely warranted. Really can't see past McIlroy now. If he shoots 4 under tomorrow Rickie is realistically the only one that could catch him, it'd be a lot to ask from Day and Mickleson. Wiesberger is a wild card but you have to assume he won't finish ahead of Rory. It's in his hands, and the way he's been handling things lately has been pretty good.
                                                                                                        Oosthuizen is his biggest threat imo, him Rory and Michelson are the only ones at the top of that leaderboard who've proven they've the clutch for a major Sunday. Remember, a major Sunday is a whole different animal to a regular Sunday.

Louis' on fire, he's playing some really solid stuff, Phil is heavily dependant on his scrambling, helps he's prob all time best scrambler I suppose.

Rory/Louis playoff would be nice. Steak for the week.

Comment

Best major of the year btw, of the three US majors it's by a country mile the best Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Oosthuizen is his biggest threat imo, him Rory and Michelson are the only ones at the top of that leaderboard who've proven they've the clutch for a major Sunday. Remember, a major Sunday is a whole different animal to a regular Sunday.

Louis' on fire, he's playing some really solid stuff, Phil is heavily dependant on his scrambling, helps he's prob all time best scrambler I suppose.

lol, couldn't watch the last hour last night! Watching it now, he sure turned that around.

Comment

Don't panic, you still have time to take part in the annual IPB extravaganza and with the teams pretty set for kick-off there's no reason why you shouldn't be busy designing your team.

Sign up through the link in my signature!
                                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Fowler looks dangerous. Was unlucky with 2 eagle putts yesterday. I know he hasn't proven he has major temperament but he's been playing great stuff since getting swing coaching from Butch Harmon and looks icy under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                                                  Fowler looks dangerous. Was unlucky with 2 eagle putts yesterday. I know he hasn't proven he has major temperament but he's been playing great stuff since getting swing coaching from Butch Harmon and looks icy under pressure.
                                                                                                                  He's certainly tearing up the majors this year alright. It's gonna be some finish.

Comment

Moving back in today. Been a long road.
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

This has probably been posted already but if not here goes. Excellent reading . WP PP

LADbible is the home of entertainment, viral video, trending content and the latest news. We are the biggest community in the world for a social generation
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        This has probably been posted already but if not here goes. Excellent reading . WP PP

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...ter-prank-ever
                                                                                                                        Odds On stunt? But a very good one tbf
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Odds On stunt? But a very good one tbf
                                                                                                                          was wondering that too .
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X