This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    Eh... what level are Real Madrid on that you disagree with? They're one of the 5 best teams in Europe without a shadow of a doubt.
    I'm saying they are a top 5 European side. They would say they are the best.

Benitez is not good enough for that level. Will be in contention for everything, end season empty handed, sacked in 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      I'm saying they are a top 5 European side. They would say they are the best.

Benitez is not good enough for that level. Will be in contention for everything, end season empty handed, sacked in 12 months.
      Like Mourinho? Ancelloti? Not good enough for that level?
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Like Mourinho? Ancelloti? Not good enough for that level?
        No. They are top level managers. Rafa isn't.

Jose is Chelsea, Carlo is City, Rafa is Spurs. Simples for you m8.

Comment

No. They are top level managers. Rafa isn't.

Jose is Chelsea, Carlo is City, Rafa is Spurs. Simples for you m8.
          Carlo has achieved more than Jose. Jose may well overtake him in the long run but if anything Jose is City and Carlo is Chelsea.

Comment

Carlo has achieved more than Jose. Jose may well overtake him in the long run but if anything Jose is City and Carlo is Chelsea.
            See how Rafa wasn't factored into that point you made? Jose has won more in a shorter time period, Jose is Chelsea.

I should be a lawyer.
            Last edited by CHDad; 04-06-15, 00:01.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
              I have been in the transport industry in one way or the other for 22 years and believe me, things "evolve" very slowly. They have been talking about hybrids, electric vehicles and hydrogen vehicles since I started working and I don't know anyone who owns a hybrid vehicle/electric vehicle (apart from a tiny % of my customers) and Hydrogen is probably 30 years away from mainstream sales.
              Yes, some vehicles have adaptive cruise control, slow down, speed up in traffic and keep between the lines and can brake to avoid accidents etc. and I know a lot of manufacturers are working on driverless cars, I have seen the Audi videos of 4 cars without drivers following each other on a closed track, but to take that to the streets is a long way off.
              You wouldn't believe how long it takes and the costs involved to get a safety feature or a new engine approved for sale.

I stand by my 100 year time prediction of that article's prediction of the the future of transport.
              A long way off.
              They are already on the streets, and have been for a few years afaik. We ran a story in our magazine last month about the google car (tbh I knew nothing of it in detail until then). It said they passed 1 millions kms logged a good while ago.

They've been involved in around 10 crashes too. But either the other car hit them, or they were being driven manually.
              Google is aiming for public release by 2020.

The current fleet is made up Lexuses like the below, Spoiler for huge image
              SPOILER
              Last edited by Mellor; 04-06-15, 00:16.

Comment

See how Rafa wasn't factored into that point you made? Jose has won more in a shorter time period, Jose is Chelsea.

I should be a lawyer.
                Eh... They've both been managing teams for pretty much exactly the same length of time. Jose has less Champions' Leagues and Carlo has less domestic leagues.

You'd be a good lawyer, not letting the facts get in the way of a good argument is a decent start.

Comment

Ancelotti is muck.

Comment

craic
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

eating cheese

Comment

Eh... They've both been managing teams for pretty much exactly the same length of time. Jose has less Champions' Leagues and Carlo has less domestic leagues.

You'd be a good lawyer, not letting the facts get in the way of a good argument is a decent start.
                        20 does not equal 15.

You must be as good a lawyer as me!

Comment

20 does not equal 15.

You must be as good a lawyer as me!
                          I can only aspire

Comment

nightcrewin by myself these days

Comment

Great article on medium by the director of googles automated car project https://medium.com/backchannel/the-v...r-46fc9f3e6088
                              Last edited by Hectorjelly; 04-06-15, 03:27.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                http://www.violanation.com/2014/9/8/...ayers-spending

Delighted for Rafa, has earned his shot at the big job following a very solid overall career. He has a squad capable of winning the CL, I'll be rooting for him anyway.
                                I've been having the same argument with numerous people myself the last few days.

At Valencia and Liverpool he greatly overachieved. Two leagues with Valencia and an 87 point runner-up finish with Liverpool is basically the pinnacle for each of those clubs. In Europe, he also won a UEFA Cup with Valencia and a Champions League with Liverpool. Apart from his half a season at Inter, his performance since leaving Liverpool has been very acceptable imo. He did more than fine at Chelsea and I don't think there's many managers that would've done better with Napoli the last two seasons. There's a lot to dislike about the man himself, but as a football manager, I see no reason why he doesn't deserve a crack at the Madrid job. There's only so many Ancelotti's and Mourinho's in the world (and Real have already used most of them) so Rafa is well worth a shot imo.
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  JP McManus can also fuck off. Stop showering patronage on Limerick from your low-tax canton, come back here and pay up like a regular Joe. Tbe media cocksucking of this guy must also stop.

SPOILER
                                  I appeat to be mutating into PSV. Help
                                  Is there not an argument (it was made here before by someone, can't remember who) that by paying tax when there's an alternative (as there is in JP's case), you're agreeing that the government know how to spend this money better than you do. To give a crude example, I'd much rather JP spend however many million on various projects in Limerick than pay those millions to the government who could (arguably) use it in worse ways.
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Btw, I love the futuristic utopia/dystopia discussion here recently. I agree with StrewelPeter that the next 50 years will be all about energy and how that situation is handled. If that works out well, hopefully overall health will be improved and extreme poverty vanquished firstly. Aside from that, mass job losses doesn't have to necessarily be a bad thing does it? Like if these machines and increases in technology make up for the lack of productivity, does that not just mean there will be a lot of people not having to work for a living while society and the economy still continues to grow? Sounds like there'll be a lot more time for art and philosophy and the likes.
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        "Dear Da,

I'm in feckin Canada you dafty. Maybe put the chicken in the freezer.

Steve"
                                        Lol "Dafty"
                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I hope he crushes La Liga but he simply isn't a top level manager. He is a good 2nd rate manager.
                                          How many managers are top level though? I would never place Rafa in the Ancelotti / Mourinho bracket, but I think the list of managers working today ahead of him is smaller than people realise.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

How many managers are top level though? I would never place Rafa in the Ancelotti / Mourinho bracket, but I think the list of managers working today ahead of him is smaller than people realise.
                                            When you consider that Madrid already have had Mourinho, Ancelotti, Cappello, Pellegrini, Hiddink and Del Bosque as managers, and assuming Guardiola and Simeone are not viable options due their current/former clubs, it doesn't really leave you with many other 'top level' options.
                                            Last edited by Jam-Fly; 04-06-15, 07:17.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                              Is there not an argument (it was made here before by someone, can't remember who) that by paying tax when there's an alternative (as there is in JP's case), you're agreeing that the government know how to spend this money better than you do. To give a crude example, I'd much rather JP spend however many million on various projects in Limerick than pay those millions to the government who could (arguably) use it in worse ways.
                                              No. There is no argument to this effect. This is a republic of equals, we elect a government and they decide how to raise revenues and spend monies. You get a choice on the government but not on fiscal policy, no matter how rich you are.

Pay your taxes here (like another famous racehorse owner Mick O'Leary) and then we'll talk. Until then, JPM can fuck off with DO'B.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Btw, I love the futuristic utopia/dystopia discussion here recently. I agree with StrewelPeter that the next 50 years will be all about energy and how that situation is handled. If that works out well, hopefully overall health will be improved and extreme poverty vanquished firstly. Aside from that, mass job losses doesn't have to necessarily be a bad thing does it? Like if these machines and increases in technology make up for the lack of productivity, does that not just mean there will be a lot of people not having to work for a living while society and the economy still continues to grow? Sounds like there'll be a lot more time for art and philosophy and the likes.
                                                Have you turned on your tv lately? Hard to envisage a new renaissance of the arts any time soon.

Comment

No. There is no argument to this effect. This is a republic of equals, we elect a government and they decide how to raise revenues and spend monies. You get a choice on the government but not on fiscal policy, no matter how rich you are.

Pay your taxes here (like another famous racehorse owner Mick O'Leary) and then we'll talk. Until then, JPM can fuck off with DO'B.
                                                  Is that not somewhat at odds with your avowed liberaterian principals?
                                                  is it that you are shifting slightly left in your dotage or is this reserved for those whose names are in your notebook?
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Would you be as happy if it was Cork he spent the money in?

& Who's gonna pay for the maintenance of the sewers and the refuse dumps etc?
                                                    Last edited by Guest; 04-06-15, 08:01.

Comment

How fucked is the whole football system if there are so few top class managers?

Makes a bit of an arse of the whole "you have to be a football man to fully understand football"

Good supermarket manager delegating to a solid coaching team would do better than half of them

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Is that not somewhat at odds with your avowed liberaterian principals?
                                                        is it that you are shifting slightly left in your dotage or is this reserved for those whose names are in your notebook?
                                                        Not at all. Obviously I'd prefer to see some mad (low) flat tax regime but you still don't get to pick and choose where 'your' taxes get spent. Anyone making the 'sure he does a lot for Limerick\horse racing' argument is missing the point, probably deliberately. Again, fuck him.

Comment

Don't the states and a few other places basically say as long as you've a passport you have to pay us tax?

Arguments for and against the phrase "tax exile" being treated a bit more literally by the government are interesting me at the moment.

Comment

Housemate has a Golf R with the adaptive cruise control.

It's genuinely unsettling relying on it to brake/slow down the first few times, but it works brilliantly. That's all the driving bar the steering, already in production in cars driving on normal roads today.

One point that I'm not sure anyone raised is the idea that if we have wholly automated and driver-less cars, which stop/start/avoid hazards etc, then surely self-drive vehicles become the boss of the road? If I'm cycling a bike today, and am in the left lane, and want to turn right on a 3 lane-road, I sometimes have to wait to let the cars all go past before getting into the other lane safely.

If the cars are all programmed to avoid any hazards, surely I just plough across safe in the knowledge that they will all stop to facilitate me.

Same with Jay-Walking.

Unless we build the "Fuck You" logic into them?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                              Don't the states and a few other places basically say as long as you've a passport you have to pay us tax?

Arguments for and against the phrase "tax exile" being treated a bit more literally by the government are interesting me at the moment.
                                                              Afair Some film people etc turn down the green card as they would end up paying tax twice, where they live and the states

Comment

When people say Rafa was lucky to win the CL with Liverpool they forget to mention that he got them back to the final 2 years later and imo were the better team on the night (lost 2-1 obv). I don't think you could say it was ALL luck.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                  When people say Rafa was lucky to win the CL with Liverpool they forget to mention that he got them back to the final 2 years later and imo were the better team on the night (lost 2-1 obv). I don't think you could say it was ALL luck.
                                                                  If Warnock (who was sold at Xmas) had started that game instead of the Dutch passenger Zenden I reckon they would have won that

Pisser for me as I got on them when they were drawn against Barca @ 28/1

Comment

Looks like Ladbrokes little examinership stroke might be hitting choppy water.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      Looks like Ladbrokes little examinership stroke might be hitting choppy water.
                                                                      http://www.irishtimes.com/business/r...land-1.2236400
                                                                      The best thing about that article is the name of Boyle's CFO. All bookies should be legally obliged to have such a name (GAB take note).

Comment

also forgot to mention on Benitez: it's well known that Real rate European success much more highly than domestic success, so Benitez being the 'European specialist' that he is is another reason he's a good fit for the job.
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                          My Dad writes me text messages like formal letters -

"Steve,

Dad here. Hope all is well.

There is chicken to be cooked in the fridge. Do you know where the remote is?

Dad"

Sicko.
                                                                          My father always rings me but has nothing to say, he hates the phone, he cares but he is just like "how are you, good, yep, talk to you again"
                                                                          My mother rings and when I don't answer leaves a voicemail "Hello I was just ringing you but you didn't answer, mum"
                                                                          Her emails are hilarious, you never know what you are going to get, I received this yesterday:

"Thanks so Much son. Did Laura enjoy her day. We HAD GOOD FUN. I THINK YOU ENJOYED IT TOO.

Luv your loveliest mother"

She also constantly replies to those automated emails that say do not reply to this email, and complains that they won't reply.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                          craic
                                                                          Ye coming by here again mate? They have burgers now

Would take some major shift to be healthier, 90% of people will just get worse in the coming years. We are already a hugely fat country, if food wasn't fortified half would be in comas. As for working less, also won't happen for foreseeable years, even though it could. It's not in the human mindset to make something like that happen right now. Realistically we are all just simple tribes out for ourselves still.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                            It has to be down to where you are tax resident?

A US citizen may be obliged to complete a tax return yearly regardless of location though.

US might be a bad example as you cannot give up a US passport (source: US friend moved to NL where you aren't allowed dual citizenship but US wont allow you surrender so they get an exemption).
                                                                            Last edited by bp_me; 04-06-15, 09:11.
                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Not at all. Obviously I'd prefer to see some mad (low) flat tax regime but you still don't get to pick and choose where 'your' taxes get spent. Anyone making the 'sure he does a lot for Limerick\horse racing' argument is missing the point, probably deliberately. Again, fuck him.
                                                                              he's sound though, leave him off.
                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Wages are a way better indication of competitiveness than prices paid for players overall. Couldn't agree more re: Rafa. Since 2000 he's the only manager other than Simeone to beat Real and Barcelona to the title and he did it with Valencia (a team that last won it in 1971). He won the Champions League with Liverpool, kept a sliding Napoli team competitive and took a poison chalice at Chelsea and kept the ship afloat during his tenure.

Literally no idea why people don't like him. He's a smart, tactically astute and entertaining coach. The man took LIVERPOOL to win a Champions League. Has any other team ever won the competition without winning their domestic league within 5 years either side of the win???
                                                                                The wage argument needs more scrutiny, like both Milan's have a higher wage bill but are spending next to nothing in the transfer market, mainly loaning or getting free transfers for aging guys or players who nobody else would go near, both teams have been non entities in the league for a fair few years now.
                                                                                Napoli have spent really big in Serie A terms and have a reasonable wage bill, anyone who watches Serie A knows how much they've underachieved since he took over when you compare relative team strengths, pretty sure they were 2nd favourites for the title both years and never came anywhere close.

Barca didn't have a successful team at the time he was at Valencia, some great players yes but they never moulded well, Depor won the league a few years earlier so it wasn't quite the two team dominance we see currently in that period, but valient achievement all the same and he was deserved of plenty of praise for what he did there.

But personally dont rate anything hes done since, like you usually need luck en route to a Champions league win but they hit one outers left right and centre in that campaign, there's "Moneymakers" in mosts samples of big cup histories. League form imo is a much truer indicator of a managers ability and he's underachieved badly everywhere since Valencia which was quite a long time ago now.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Google maps seems to think I regularly drive 15km underwater in donegal Bay on my morning commute,might hold off on that self driving car order for now

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Would take some major shift to be healthier, 90% of people will just get worse in the coming years. We are already a hugely fat country, if food wasn't fortified half would be in comas. As for working less, also won't happen for foreseeable years, even though it could. It's not in the human mindset to make something like that happen right now. Realistically we are all just simple tribes out for ourselves still.
                                                                                    Where are all these fat people,I never see them. People seem more health conscious than ever,but maybe it's just the bubble I live in. Way less people smoking at work than ever before,everyone seems to be at running/crossfit etc and a good chunk of people in my work canteen bringing in homemade salads when they would have been scoffing chips a few years back. These aren't upper middle class health fascists either, just average industo slaves like myself.
                                                                                    Not having a pop btw, just always mystifies me when stuff like that recent WHO warning about some ridiculous percentage of adults in Ireland who will be obese by 2030
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 04-06-15, 10:32.

Comment

It's more about control of resources. Ultimately it comes down to Maslow. Our capitalist system has entrenched itself in the base of the heirarchy of needs, creating a constant pressure to work in order to survive.

In particular we have an elite class that controls most of the access to shelter - the property market. The price of shelter is deliberately kept high because our banking sector has significant control over both the supply and the demand. They give out mortgages but they also finance new constructions. It is in their interest to make sure that house prices are as high as possible, and they do this by making sure that supply is trickled.

It will be impossible for leisure time to increase without significant reductions in the price of housing.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Allegations of cheating in the 10k HU at the WSOP:

I you were going to cheat poker a live HU tourney would definitely be the place to do it. that said, if ink was used the cheater wouldnt do anything st
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

It's genuinely unsettling relying on it to brake/slow down the first few times, but it works brilliantly. That's all the driving bar the steering, already in production in cars driving on normal roads today.

One point that I'm not sure anyone raised is the idea that if we have wholly automated and driver-less cars, which stop/start/avoid hazards etc, then surely self-drive vehicles become the boss of the road? If I'm cycling a bike today, and am in the left lane, and want to turn right on a 3 lane-road, I sometimes have to wait to let the cars all go past before getting into the other lane safely.

If the cars are all programmed to avoid any hazards, surely I just plough across safe in the knowledge that they will all stop to facilitate me.

Same with Jay-Walking.

Be it my foot or a robotic foot, stopping distance is still stopping distance.

I wouldn't chance it.

If they are constantly scanning all directions, say for example, they are approaching a junction and there is a clear view of a car approaching from the left, robot car has right of way of course, its not going to jam on because a car is approaching a junction and could keep going rather than stop/yield.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Last edited by DeadParrot; 04-06-15, 11:03.
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

It is small. Ancelotti being let go is the real lol decision.

Comment

Where are all these fat people,I never see them. People seem more health conscious than ever,but maybe it's just the bubble I live in. Way less people smoking at work than ever before,everyone seems to be at running/crossfit etc and a good chunk of people in my work canteen bringing in homemade salads when they would have been scoffing chips a few years back. These aren't upper middle class health fascists either, just average industo slaves like myself.
                                                                                                Not having a pop btw, just always mystifies me when stuff like that recent WHO warning about some ridiculous percentage of adults in Ireland who will be obese by 2030
                                                                                                I know what you mean, it's kind of hard to see for us. The margins are smaller between healthy weight -> overweight -> obese than we think. By fat I mean overweight technically, which is what these studies measure. BMI over 25 excluding outliers like people putting on muscle, people don't necessarily look bad while being overweight, it may not be too noticeable, especially as that is what we are used to seeing. Even my BMI is 24.7 which is practically there and needs to be reduced.

Saw that piece recently where 95 percent of parents think their overweight children look "just right", our perceptions of weight have shifted. However when I go to another country like Netherlands where people are much more athletic it becomes more apparent. It's gotten to the point where people I know have been regarded as too skinny and are stared at merely for not being overweight.

As to why it says that about Ireland and obesity that is because it is true. Obesity is merely a BMI of over 30, not the huge people you see on US TV shows. I went from technically obese to a normal weight range in less than a year by losing just a few stone. You would probably be surprised by what is labelled obese due to our expectations of what it is.
                                                                                                At 5'9 foir example you would be overweight at 12 stone, obese at something like 14.5 stone.

Also for diets, I agree you do see a lot more health conscious people around, hope to see more of it, exercise and better diet is becoming more mainstream. Only problem I see with it is serial dieters, I see people like you with these healthy lunches and going for runs, but they have been dieting for years, nothing has changed because people are not as simple as that,anything can cause them to falter, some stresses in their life for example. A lot view it as a temporary diet and not a lifestyle change. No use losing a few stone and putting it back on after your diet, or eating healthily at lunch and then having a takeaway and half dozen pints. Then there are masses that will happily eat weight-watchers meals for years over eating more vegetables. I often see threads on boards "I want to eat healthily but won't eat vegetables, what do I do"
                                                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 04-06-15, 11:15.

Comment

How many managers are top level though?
                                                                                                  What are the criteria you wish to apply to define "top level"? I see so often people having pseudodebates about such classification as if it were an actual feature of the existing world. It has the appearance of being an actual debate, and feels like it when you are making points, but it is actually nonsense.

Rafa is a top level manager. No he isn't. That is not a meaningful debate, it just uses English words to give the appearance of it being one.

Same with Jay-Walking.

Automated bikes obv.

Comment

I see the tricolour was raised over stormont today, they have a suspect

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      Allegations of cheating in the 10k HU at the WSOP:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...0k-hu-1537175/
                                                                                                      They need to work on their tells. Got owned imo

Comment

Any other Nils Frahm fans here? Gutted I'm missing his Dublin concert as I'm away

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          A long way off.
                                                                                                          They are already on the streets, and have been for a few years afaik. We ran a story in our magazine last month about the google car (tbh I knew nothing of it in detail until then). It said they passed 1 millions kms logged a good while ago.

They've been involved in around 10 crashes too. But either the other car hit them, or they were being driven manually.
                                                                                                          Google is aiming for public release by 2020.

The current fleet is made up Lexuses like the below, Spoiler for huge image
                                                                                                          SPOILER

I meant in terms of being fully autonomous, I know the technology is there and they are testing it but the article that began this discussion painted a picture of full autonomous vehicles taking over the cities in 10-15 years, like the cities will be full of Johnny Cabs. All I am saying is that's complete BS in that timeframe.

Comment

From a Maslow perspective, unhealthy foods are currently cheaper and more convenient than healthy ones. Poor/overworked/stressed people do not have time, money or energy to invest in healthy eating or fitness.

There may be some breakthroughs in terms of the obesity problem coming in the form of research into gut biomes, but it remains to be seen if the early conclusions will hold up to scrutiny. If they do, we will all be swallowing poo tablets soon enough.

Comment

Any other Nils Frahm fans here? Gutted I'm missing his Dublin concert as I'm away
                                                                                                              Yup, big fan, though missing out on him to see Beck that night

Comment

From a Maslow perspective, unhealthy foods are currently cheaper and more convenient than healthy ones. Poor/overworked/stressed people do not have time, money or energy to invest in healthy eating or fitness.

There may be some breakthroughs in terms of the obesity problem coming in the form of research into gut biomes, but it remains to be seen if the early conclusions will hold up to scrutiny. If they do, we will all be swallowing poo tablets soon enough.
                                                                                                                Where do i sign up for these poo tablets you speak of ?
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Where do i sign up for these poo tablets you speak of ?
                                                                                                                  Phffffffff grow your own poo!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                    Phffffffff grow your own poo!
                                                                                                                    Sorry it has to be someone else's poo.

Comment

Poo farms in Asia by 2025; sold as a premium product in high street luxury shops!

Comment

I have a vague recollection of some dude curing his wifes IBT by liquidising is poo and giving her an enema of it ?
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Tesla S will do lane change on motorway for you just by indicating. Pretty sure it will also self steer on motorway.
                                                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X