This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
    May have to pick up msn's slack for a bit till she comes home.

I'm pioneering the 'cup of tea' diet. When I feel hungry, I have a cup of tea. See if that holds me for a bit. (Y)
    How many sugars in your tea?

Sugar is poison, should use animal fat instead, more Paleo!

Comment

Any good sporcle quiz' to do?

I'm bored till Tuesday

Comment

Guy makes and narrates his own game as he plays, class.

What horrors lie beneath?What the hell is going on?http://store.steampowered.com/app/266310/Connect with me!http://www.twitter.com/jerma985http://www.twitch....

Comment

Ship the 90 day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
            Any good sporcle quiz' to do?

I'm bored till Tuesday
            Apart from the obvious classic?

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So this morning I had two tickets to go to The Gigli Concert tonight. I now have zero tickets and Mrs DIII and her amigo are going to the theatre.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                O'Brien is bent as fuck but has all the money in the world and is not afraid to deploy it? No surprises there to anyone who has followed the Tribunals down the years.

Comment

Reminder: Irish Poker Pints in Nealons on Capel St from whenever people turn up to whenever they fall over.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Blast from the past in the Fitz EOM thread there

Robin Lacey was the main man in last nights EoM - 118 runners, €29,382 total prize pool.
                    Congrats to hatedajacks too

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      Reminder: Irish Poker Pints in Nealons on Capel St from whenever people turn up to whenever they fall over.
                      Leaving Killarney soon with a bag o cans. See ye about 8ish I'd guess.

Comment

Carnage at the Irish Open

Comment

Fun to see Blatter rattled.

Comment

Action picture from fishing yesterday on Lough. Twas fun

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                              Action picture from fishing yesterday on Lough. Twas fun

[IMG][/IMG]
                              Bad for me so far out three times not even one pike.
                              Give it a right lash over the weekend.
                              Was plenty of Mayfly on local river last time i was out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Blast from the past in the Fitz EOM thread there

Congrats to hatedajacks too
                                Know the name but from where? ex Boardsie? He played v well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                  Know the name but from where? ex Boardsie? He played v well.
                                  His well from 2007!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                    That thread itself is a blast from the past.

How many posters in that thread still post here under a new user-name? I also see that Solksjaer got banned in the end from boards... I guess that was inevitable!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                      Highlight is when V for Vendetta fails to understand the concept of the Well.

Comment

So this morning I had two tickets to go to The Gigli Concert tonight. I now have zero tickets and Mrs DIII and her amigo are going to the theatre.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
                                        I didn't think it was great. Which is my experience of most Tom Murphy plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                          Bad for me so far out three times not even one pike.
                                          Give it a right lash over the weekend.
                                          Was plenty of Mayfly on local river last time i was out.
                                          Mayfly hatch bad on Lough Erne this year. Its just too cold. Any hatches are making way into trees and not back onto Lough to lay eggs so no spent gnat in evening, They are just dying in trees. Any major hatch I have seen there have been no trout feeding. All the fry that were round shores and jetties have disappeared as well back into the deeper water. Some ppl are getting fish. There was a 3lb trout caught on Green Wulff in 4 ft waves yesterday! The pike seem to be doing well here though with a lot more being caught than normal when trout fishing. I know of a few pushing 20lb caught trolling rapalas. Not looking forward to June as its a bad month historically. In my club over last 20yrs the heaviest trout has never been caught in June! Trying to get sea fishing again next week on a boat looking for some Pollock and Cod but wind may scupper that as it did last week when I intended to go. Water temperature only up 2 degrees in last 2 months which is bad. Its a tough life

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                            Does his surname rhyme with Coolio
                                            My mate swears blind his name is Paul O'Toole and he is a total chancer. Always makes me laugh whenever I see him. Whatever about the name he is definitely a spoofer.

Comment

...generally the junior staff don't understand and the seniors don't want to know.

Everyone's a winner baby!
                                              One thing an audit junior learns very quickly in their career is that if their testing is proving problematic it makes life far far easier to simply select a different sample.

Comment

About time they made this into its own concert

Gutted for ya RD3.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

robots are gonna be great man

In a leap for robotic development, the MIT researchers who built a robotic cheetah have now trained it to see and jump over hurdles as it runs — making this ...

Comment

Someone was just showing me a video of them the other day. One of them has class reactions when he gets hit a kick from the operator in this video.

Spot Classic is a four-legged robot designed for indoor and outdoor operation. It is electrically powered and hydraulically actuated. Spot Classic has a se...

This is old but I'd never seen it and it blew my mind. Quantum Levitation.

Video courtesy of the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC), representing the science center and museum field worldwide. To learn more, visit www....

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                      It feels pretty damn cool to come in to work and see emails thanking us for a great product from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Commandant of the Marine Corps, the white house, SOUTHCOM etc along with how many more they want to order, that it is now standardised equipment among senior generals. Meanwhile the Irish government have bought one thing off us after decades of operation, that's more of a win
                                                      Part of the old military industrial complex Tar? How many small villages have you indirectly help decimate?
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Broke 80 at golf today. Kayroo and Dice will testify as to how much of an improvement that is in 2 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                          robots are gonna be great at killing us,man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_luhn7TLfWU
                                                          Fyp.
                                                          Really nice vegan cafe opened in sligo, sweet beat cafe,tasty stuff

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                            Broke 80 at golf today. Kayroo and Dice will testify as to how much of an improvement that is in 2 years!
                                                            Nice one. Which course. Must have been very windy.
                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

9 holes?

Comment

We should have a IPB golf day out
                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                  We will be discussing it tonight, in Nealons on Capel Street, 6pm onwards.

Comment

Financial services and all who sail in her can fire themselves into the sun.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Get yourself up to Royal County Down! You'd not be out of place.

Comment

Nice one. Which course. Must have been very windy.
                                                                        Swords. Quite tough yea. It's par 71 and the SSS is 69, but it still counts!

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        9 holes?

Fuuuuu!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          Get yourself up to Royal County Down! You'd not be out of place.
                                                                          Yep, definitely telling people that as long as there are no follow up questions I posted a better score than McIlroy this week.

Comment

Have done this before. Gimmeabreak's handicap is a sight to behold. Not that I hold a grudge.
                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                              Financial services and all who sail in her can fire themselves into the sun.
                                                                              I thought you were shot of all that and a shiny happy person now?

Comment

I'd love to have my clubs up here, handicap must have gone to shite by now

Comment

IPB pints in danger
                                                                                  Shit would happen at 5 on a friday, and on a bank holiday.
                                                                                  Fuckers
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I thought you were shot of all that and a shiny happy person now?
                                                                                    Greed is a knife and and the scars run deep, to quote Damien Dempsey.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      IPB pints in danger
                                                                                      Shit would happen at 5 on a friday, and on a bank holiday.
                                                                                      Fuckers
                                                                                      Just pass it to the weekend noc and tell them to fuck off, m8

Comment

All sorted with Eurovision funds. So the only logical thing to do is drink it. In association with AJ promotions and special thanks to Poland and Austria for being shite Feels nice to be getting funds instead of shipping funds for a change.

Comment

Blatter fails to get 140 majority. Won that round 133-73. Second round needed, where he will be elected probably.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                            Blatter fails to get 140 majority. Won that round 133-73. Second round needed, where he will be elected probably.
                                                                                            What a boss. Laughing at everyone
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Good,nowhere to hide if he is reelected. If he is ousted now some of the heat on Fifa will dissipate. Is there any evidence that this Prince Ali guy is Elliott Ness anyway?

Comment

did my first ever 18 holes yesterday. scored 121. Pretty tough golf course.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                  Shows how corrupt the whole thing is. The other lad isn't the answer, whole thing should have been postponed really.

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                  Good,nowhere to hide if he is reelected. If he is ousted now some of the heat on Fifa will dissipate. Is there any evidence that this Prince Ali guy is Elliott Ness anyway?
                                                                                                  I don't think he is meant to be anything special. He's just the most stubborn and the only one to not pull out and go head to head with Blatter.

Rather see Blatter brought to justice whilst in office/stepped down from office.

Comment

A few decent deepstack games on Full Tilt for the next week that might interest some degens.

Join PokerStars™ today - the world's best online poker room with best tournaments anywhere online. Great offers for new players, don't miss out!

Comment

Prince Ali withdraws.

Go get him, Murica.

Comment

Prince Ali withdraws.

Go get him, Murica.
                                                                                                        Unreal.
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          Pure legend. A hero of our times.

Comment

I know English isn't his first language but he has just talked the biggest load of waffle I have ever heard from a powerful person.

It's crazy how much a circus it is.

Declaring peace between Palestine and Israel cause he got their football bigwigs to share the most awkward handshake in history earlier.

Comment

Pure legend. A hero of our times.
                                                                                                              How can he be a hero and DoB isn't.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Another great man is Jack Warner, mostly because of his uncanny ability to wear a baseball cap just like Robert Mugabe.

Comment

Warner got out of jail today and brought to hospital due to exhaustion and hours later was singing and dancing at a political rally.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    How can he be a hero and DoB isn't.
                                                                                                                    I just know a Great Man when I see one. Sepp Blatter. Even the name makes me drool uncontrollably.

Comment

I just know a Great Man when I see one. Sepp Blatter. Even the name makes me drool uncontrollably.
                                                                                                                      It's not just Blatter m8, everything football related has that effect on you

Comment

Still working...
                                                                                                                        fuck sake

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Still working...
                                                                                                                          fuck sake
                                                                                                                          Nelson Muntz is a fictional character and bully from the animated TV series The Simpsons. He is voiced by Nancy Cartwright. Nelson was introduced in Season 1...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X