This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Just saw a junkie, 200 yards from the bridewell with his jocks around his ankles injecting into his balls. Grim.
    yktr
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      yktr
      Hi m8. Pints on Friday?
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Shit be crazy:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

For Full Episodes: http://beyondscaredstraight-fullepisode.com/#

For Full Episodes: http://beyondscaredstraight-fullepisode.com/#

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
          Hi m8. Pints on Friday?
          Could have a thirst on me alright

Comment

Could have a thirst on me alright
            Lol. Told herself that the "nightcrew" were going for pints Friday after I saw Andys post. She said yeah, come back to the hotel in a state and you can have the bath to sleep in. Whoops. There may be trouble ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Lol. Told herself that the "nightcrew" were going for pints Friday after I saw Andys post. She said yeah, come back to the hotel in a state and you can have the bath to sleep in. Whoops. There may be trouble ahead!
              You're a wild bastard m8
              airport, lol

Comment

Hi m8. Pints on Friday?
                Not to worry, we will all pop back to the hotel room and smooth things over.

Comment

m8s

Comment

Muricans claiming South Africa paid bribes for 2010 World Cup all the way up to the obvious bribes from Qatar and sponsors and others throwing bribes in along the way. Blatter paid bribes in 2011 president race too. Class.

US Attorney Genera Lynch says $110m in bribes were related to next year’s Copa América Centenario in the United States alone. Madness.

Comment

What's mad about that?

Chavball is bent from top to bottom always has been and you know it. From players in non entity games fixing games for a few hundred quid, through referees sending players off in champions league games to Blatter skimming millions... All in the game.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Neymar 1st and now Ronaldo PokerStars ambassadors - that must be costing them a pretty penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          What's mad about that?

Chavball is bent from top to bottom always has been and you know it. From players in non entity games fixing games for a few hundred quid, through referees sending players off in champions league games to Blatter skimming millions... All in the game.
                          Unlike horse racing which is always on the straight and narrow.

Regardless, I don't know anyone who likes Fifa. I've known they were dodgy since I were a kid.

Comment

What's mad about that?

Every sport is bent StrewlyP.

Seeing FIFA being chased after being so blatantly in peoples faces with their corruption is class. This is going to be huge for football, the one true sport on this planet.

Comment

Unlike horse racing which is always on the straight and narrow.
                              And athletics, boxing, snooker, cycling, cricket etc etc.

Beginning to think the only straight sport i ever watched was the old WWF

also, is it bad that i must have watched 80%+ of these....

A look back at the all time favorite drama and comedy biggest television hits of the 1980s. 80's TV Show openings is a tribute to the best tv show intros an...
                              Last edited by Dice75; 27-05-15, 15:34.

Comment

What's mad about that?

Lol,from someone who loves cricket and horseracing that is rich.

Comment

if auld Sepp survives this malarkey, I think I will have to erect a shrine to him the back garden
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Looking for somewhere to grab decent burger and wings.

Somewhere similar to the likes of Elephant and castle, Bison, Pitt Bros, Aussie BBQ and Coutner.

Any suggestions? Preferably walking distance to Grafton street.

Comment

"This really is the 'World Cup' of fraud, and we are issuing FIFA 'a red card'"

Top American bantz out of the IRS guy
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        Lol,from someone who loves cricket and horseracing that is rich.
                                        it's true I'm afraid

at least there are some pure sports still remaining, like cycling, or,er, running

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          if auld Sepp survives this malarkey, I think I will have to erect a shrine to him the back garden
                                          The yanks will be good at getting a few lads to break and hang him won't they?

20 years in jail or tell us what you know and we will sort you out kind of deal? Surely it will be pretty impossible for him to get out of this if he has done anything?

FIFA fucked over USA by not giving them the World Cup, they used USA to pass funds around, take bribes etc. USA will want to ruin them. The FA will be celebrating tonight.

Comment

England 2018 back on?
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

England 2018 back on?
                                              Doubt it, would be leaving it late.

As long as a Winter World Cup in Qatar gets scrapped then it will be a result. Would go to Australia, USA or Germany probably. Brazil messed up too much to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                You're a wild bastard m8
                                                Ah shtop m8. I know. I just can't believe they took down the border control at the county bounds. We can go gallivanting all over the country willy nilly. Cutbacks eh.

Comment

Why must boylesports make it so fucking difficult to add a bet to your betslip
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anybody coming for pints on Friday? Have Dice and Andy confirmed so it will be at your own risk
                                                    On reflection I should have copped it was this Sam who sent me that message on FB about pints when you mentioned a younger sister & not going too mad coz your girlfriend would kill you. I just though jbravado had gone soft or something....

All good anyway, see you Friday for a few

Comment

When did Aer Lingus turn into Ryanair? Have flights booked for the weekend and went to check in only to find I have to select my seats and the cheapest option is €5.99 per seat per journey. Even Ryanair at their worst were less sly!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                        When did Aer Lingus turn into Ryanair? Have flights booked for the weekend and went to check in only to find I have to select my seats and the cheapest option is €5.99 per seat per journey. Even Ryanair at their worst were less sly!
                                                        I take it back; that applies to advance check in only. Checking in within 30 hours of flight = free seats. Should be clearer on site though.

Comment

The half price fish n chips went down a treat!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                            Bro tip -

Anytime you fly with Ryanair always get on last and enter through the back door. The last two or three rows are always empty unless the plane is completely full. I've had three seats to myself the last few times I flew.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              Bro tip -

Anytime you fly with Ryanair always get on last and enter through the back door. The last two or three rows are always empty unless the plane is completely full. I've had three seats to myself the last few times I flew.
                                                              Ryanair allocate a seat to you when you check in now. (I think)

Comment

Make a donation to the charity of your choice then we can all bask in some karmic rungood vibe.

Looks a lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ryanair allocate a seat to you when you check in now. (I think)
                                                                  They do but fuck them. They leave the last few rows empty hoping some poor sap will pay a tenner for a seat. If you get on last you can just sit in them instead of being stuck between two auld biddys in the middle of the plane.

Comment

Hi m8. Pints on Friday?
                                                                    2nd stags
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      Distilled Media who also own daft and boards.
                                                                      I'm slow obv, never knew boards was sold. Any idea how much they got?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                        I'm slow obv, never knew boards was sold. Any idea how much they got?
                                                                        Sold about 6/7 years ago I think for about 250k.

Comment

Sold about 6/7 years ago I think for about 250k.
                                                                          Cheers. Would have thought it would generate more than that. Always remember Dev saying he was a millionaire on paper.

This place must be worth at least 150 so. That's euro now, not K.

Comment

Dude, Where's Qatar? #fifamovies
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Europa league final isn't a bad game at all. 2-2 at HT with some cracking goals.

Comment

You dead m8s?

Comment

Is SatNav boycotting the bbv lately?

Comment

Looks like. Imagine the 'Give up your oul Syns' vibe might have pissed her off, though it's not like her not to say.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                      Looks like. Imagine the 'Give up your oul Syns' vibe might have pissed her off, though it's not like her not to say.
                                                                                      I am watching from afar, sometimes. Doesn't excite me much anymore . ye may step up yer game! Politics and sport just dont cut it. There was a great chance for a bust up there in there in The Monkeys thread and nobody stepped up to the mark.
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Spooky.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                          I am watching from afar, sometimes. Doesn't excite me much anymore . ye may step up yer game! Politics and sport just dont cut it. There was a great chance for a bust up there in there in The Monkeys thread and nobody stepped up to the mark.
                                                                                          How often are you F5'ing luv? x

Comment

How often are you F5'ing luv? x
                                                                                            Read that from my phone. Small font, and read it quite differently

Sent from my android
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

@Tar, thanks for all of that. Bookmarked for a second reading on Friday when I will sit down and work out what kinds of thing to eat for the month.

There's a fair amount of stuff I can't really eat for various reasons, but doubtless I will come up with a list of meals.

Must look into the nutritional aspect of it too. My eyes tend to glaze over when I read about it and I think 0 Can't I just take a multivitamin?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                  Confirmed. Was really hoping for this one myself, love the guy.

Such an exciting fighter overlooked slightly by Mc Gregor and even Pendred.
                                                                                                  I think Paddy is better regarded than Pendred tbh. Pendred has been getting slated for his "wins".

Comment

hows your ma for spuds?

Jeff Bridges' new album is on his new Squarespace site. Give the tracks a listen on DreamingWithJeff.com and you’ll sleep better tonight.

Comment

Testing
                                                                                                      <snip>

That was massive, back to the drawing board
                                                                                                      Last edited by pokerhand; 28-05-15, 07:29.
                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                        Testing
                                                                                                        <snip>

That was massive, back to the drawing board
                                                                                                        How do you resize photo?
                                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          I think Paddy is better regarded than Pendred tbh. Pendred has been getting slated for his "wins".
                                                                                                          Have you seen odds on Pendred anywhere? What would your book be?

Comment

cuid ah ah ah

A fun track I did. Here's a link to download the full version: https://soundcloud.com/waalstepofficial/when-youre-in-irish-class-and-you-get-an-idea-ft-irish...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                              How do you resize photo?
                                                                                                              Upload to image shack or similar, resize there and link.

Bad effort from the night crew last night.

Comment

There was a lad named Rory Mac with a curl in the middle of his forehead

Comment

fuck this weather anyway - I wants me some SUN

Comment

this is a lot of dinero

Comment

this is a lot of dinero

So you are saying bring back the Clinton's

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                        So you are saying bring back the Clinton's
                                                                                                                        Scott Walker will sort it all out

Comment

Does gifv work here?

Edit: Nope. Clicky linky, funnies:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X