This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Looking good at halfway with Spain Poland and Austria.
    Have Germany and Slovenia. Small chance. Wow BBV was fast on that one
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I'd be in bed by now if that presenter didn't keep turning sideways.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Reminds me of Kate in the good old days in the SE.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
          Reminds me of Kate in the good old days in the SE.
          You'll be seeing plenty of breasts soon.

Comment

Id love a go of Nigellas baps

Comment

Ugh I think I'm broke again.
              I bet an everything that screams Eurovision to me but I think I'm alone in what I class as Eurovision
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

You'll be seeing plenty of breasts soon.
                Not the same. Not remotely the same....
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Eurovision needs to hire Iago imo

Comment

Really funking for Sweden now. Couldn't stand the Russian with all the crying bullshit. Ease up on the wine love.

Comment

Icbm enroute to vilnius.

Comment

Fair to say I'm crushing elbows and Rigger here.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Fair to say I'm crushing elbows and Rigger here.
                            You took advantage. I will remember this.
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I've such a super sweat
                              All over Georgia and Serbia top ten.
                              Ehh I think. To be honest I spent €180 quid taking random tips.
                              I think I've an mdoug €50/bet. But I'm not sure
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                You took advantage. I will remember this.
                                I thought the Latvian song was appalling myself. I will refund all stakes if you feel this is a matter of honour.

Comment

Is joint 10th Quid's in???

Comment

AJ, any chance of a table or something with 5 left? I think I'm doing good. Not sure tbh.

Comment

I thought the Latvian song was appalling myself. I will refund all stakes if you feel this is a matter of honour.
                                      Not at all. It is Rigger who I feel sorry for.

Comment

Looks like Rigger's UK and Cyprus is the big threat, big sweat there with San Marino's vote. Poland pop up with 1 point but then UK is just above them with 3 points.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Not at all. It is Rigger who I feel sorry for.
                                          Rigger is like 5starpool, doubt he has ever won a penny off me. I used to buy him Wispas just to get him in the SE cash games.

Comment

AJ, any chance of a table or something with 5 left? I think I'm doing good. Not sure tbh.
                                            I forgot about that.
                                            An who am I on?

Comment

Lol if you think I'm doing a table. Think CHD is your rival.
                                              Actually your home unless theres a random 12 for Austria or Poland.
                                              Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 23-05-15, 22:47.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                You're the shraaaap\HH of communal BBV games.

Comment

Actually your home unless theres a random 12 for Austria or Poland.
                                                  I thought you were an organised chap and would have a table ready. That's your rep gone.

Edit: TY. Boom. Ship ship

Comment

RD I will ship directly to you as I have your details.

Dobby PM me bank details or you can have what's in the mystery box

Comment

wp all, let me know if I have to do anything but I'm off to bed so I can wake up in a new Ireland

Comment

I've over ton an Serbia top 10.
                                                        I also asked dougie to put more on. Shit I think this is this is the 1st Eurovision I made money on.
                                                        Bring back mickey joe

Comment

RD I will ship directly to you as I have your details.

Dobby PM me bank details or you can have what's in the mystery box
                                                          Ugh, would you and Riggs just ship the extra 10 so I don't have to engage brain? ty etc

Comment

Top Balkan....

Comment

Some sweat for Serbia top 10. Doesn't feel loke I've won money considering the sweat and loses on Finland and Russia.

Fucking Sweden was shite. Graphics won.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

ship, ship
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Ugh, would you and Riggs just ship the extra 10 so I don't have to engage brain? ty etc
                                                                  gfyrd

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                    ship, ship
                                                                    Did I lose to you again ya cunce

Comment

ship, ship
                                                                      wp m8

Comment

Did I win.

Comment

Wp wp. Were Ireland that bad?

Who and how much do I owe to?

Comment

Goodnight Vienna

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                              Did I lose to you again ya cunce
                                                                              thought Sweden were actually alright. The song actually sounds like a song you'd hear on the radio and get sick of after it's over played to death.
                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

wp m8
                                                                                it's a skill game dobby
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I would have if we were in the same euro comp. tenner shipped ref: giant dildo refund

Comment

it's a skill game dobby
                                                                                    I feel we played the randomiser well.

Comment

Comp 1 winner is dobby.

Comp2 winner looks like jamfly with 14 from rigger with 16.

Will confirm tomorrow or eventually.

Comment

Paul O'Connell's last time in the Thomond Park dressing room:

SUAF, rough and ready in dressing room after today's win over Ospreys. We now prepare to Stand Up And Fight against Warriors in Belfast next weekend.
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Pm me dobs. Drinking til Monday. St@rs and tilt m8.

Mad lad stuff.

Comment

Comp 1 winner is dobby.

ta for runnin

Comment

Comp 1 winner is dobby.

Thanks for running AJ, nice to finally win a comp on here.

Comment

Wp lads. Ship me details Jamfly. Can do Stars, Boyles or PayPal.

Comment

On one hand, that is a terrible song and she can barely sing. What the fuck is that accent? It's like a german mockney!

On the other hand, I would happily lick the insoles of her shoes for several hours.

I'm so conflicted.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fuck

Yeah

Ireland.

Yes, but not too yes. Both profit and pride. Perfect.

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Got a wedding invite* off my 55 year old Auntie for December.

Reckon she's close to 20 years waiting to send it out.

Can't imagine what that feels like. Got a little weepy just considering it.

*facebook

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            I did something really bad in airport btw

Was going to post, but cant
                                                                                                            Ah fuck off with this now please. Either tell us about it or keep it to yourself. I can't be allowing this vagebooking bullshit to slip in here.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So no-one here has a projector set up instead of a big TV? Bunch of Yes voters.

Think I might buy this:

Will then have a 100 inch screen on the wall.

Never had any interest in a projector or home theatre until randomly saw it in Bargain Alerts on Boards yesterday or the day before. Now I can't see how I could possibly be contented in this life were I not to have one.

Comment

Comment

ufc stream anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Think I might buy this:

Never had any interest in a projector or home theatre until randomly saw it in Bargain Alerts on Boards yesterday or the day before. Now I can't see how I could possibly be contented in this life were I not to have one.
                                                                                                                    let us know when you get it and your addy

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                      Exercised their democratic right? Glad I am away from all these emotions, guess I am dead inside but utterly, totally apathetic to the whole affair. Where is PSVs rant on things?
                                                                                                                      My ranting powers have deserted me,all this positivity and celebration,people standing up for a cause they believe in, it's kryptonite. Voted yes but was pretty disconnected from the whole thing, was just treating it as entertainment but hard not to feel like a bit of a cunt after seeing the genuine emotion on display yesterday. Even facebook and twitter seemed genuine the last 2 days.
                                                                                                                      I give it till tomorrow and I'll be back ripping everything to shreds
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 24-05-15, 07:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        I did something really bad in airport btw

Was going to post, but cant
                                                                                                                        Ah go on go on go on. .... did you leave your buddy's bag in the loo so that they would take it away and blow it up!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Think I might buy this:

Couple of my friends do, can ask what their setup is if you are wavering on what to get.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X