X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Millenials aren't moving to vote for Republicans

- She is still liked
    Last edited by TheJiggaman; 22-05-15, 21:27.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Is the cavan/monaghan still looking like a lock or are we nervous hotspur? Is there any read on that?
      I'm confident. Wouldn't sweat that amount anyway. Decided not to go into the betting for a few €k and just enjoy it.

Was around Dublin city centre this evening, wearing 2 stickers on my jacket and carrying a yoga mat i.e. only short of sucking a dick. The amount of people wearing Yes badges and stickers was incredible and wonderful. Yoga place big signs up for Yes. Pass The Academy on Abbey Street and Vote Yes up on their digital board. Pass an overhead bridge in Fairview where Yes campaigners are waving big flags and cars beeping their support.

Guy stops me to ask where to get my Yes sticker as he desperately wanted one, gave him mine, hand shakes and smiles.

There is a great feeling out there I think, and I reckon we can be proud of ourselves on this one in Dublin, and hopefully country-wide. 70%+ in Dublin imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        I think Laois is one of the one that hotspur wants no votes, would have no idea how to read into the 58% tbh but I wish it was higher haha.

I missed the boat on the 69.5% completely so went overs for the turnout as everyone I knew was voting. Be it postal vote or returning home for the day they were all voting so overs seems silly not to bet.

Small bets then on - no donegal ne(went smallish in the end), no cyavan/monaghan(small), highest no % cyavan, highest yes % north city north.

If we are all being honest, betting makes politics and eurovision much more craic.
        Polling clerk said it was a huge turnout , I think there is only 1500 registered, last referendum was around 40% . Hard to tell from the 20 or so people there from when I arrived and left but all were plus 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          why?
          Black lad getting the gig, Gay Marriage, Legalizing drugs etc

When sheep are presented with a chance to do something radically different they usually go for it don't they?

Comment

Whatever about facebook, twitter is 50x worse.

Twitter user kDamo is living in Edinburgh at the moment, and hadn't planned on coming home to cast his vote, as he wasn't registered to do so. Or, at least tha...
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Money in November 2016 means nothing to me.

Hyperbolic discounting ftl.

Comment

Flushdraw and BigMick currently 7th and 4th/46 of Scoop M $109, 50 large up top,

Comment

So we just had our last training session of the season. Fucking hard graft and intensity put in by everyone. Well up for the final on Sunday and if we do lose, it will be a hard fought victory for them. I won't be starting because I'm only back from an 18 month lay off since January but I hope to play a part at some stage.

Little write up here from some hack of a journalist. This piece is quite unbiased, unlike his snippet in the local paper where he wrote us off 6 weeks ago, and took another pop at us this week. H8ers gonna h8 h8 h8 h8 h8.

SPOILER
                  Denny Division 1B League Final
                  Sunday 24th May 2015
                  Listowel Celtic B v CG Killarney
                  Kick off , 2.30pm
                  Venue , Mounthawk Park Tralee
                  By Tommy Naughton

The top two sides in Denny Division 1B Listowel Celtic B and CG Killarney meet on Sunday afternoon to see who will be crowned the League Champions.
                  Listowel Celtic B are top of the division by just two points after 16 games. Managed this season by John McGlynn and Tom Kelly they have won 12 league games drawn 1 and lost on only three occasions. Listowel Celtic have scored 44 goals in their 16 games while they have conceded 18 goals.
                  CG Killarney were previously know as Cedar Galaxy until this season are managed by Player Managers Ronan Walsh and Darragh o Regan. They are second in the league standings just two points behind Listowel Celtic but only play 15 games . In their league campaign they won ten games drew three and lost three times . CG Killarney scored 40 goals this league season while they conceded on 21 occasions.
                  Looking at the stats of the season their seems to be very little between the sides with Listowel Celtic finishing two points ahead of CG Killarney but CG Killarney played a game less. The goal difference has Listowel Celtic with a +28 while CG Killarney have a +19 . The two league meetings were very different this season with the first in Killarney which the home side won on a 3-0 score line. The second game saw Listowel Celtic take the honours by four goals to one. Last weekend the sides met in the Dominos Pizza Reserve Cup which Listowel Celtic won on a 4-0 score line.
                  Listowel Celtic will go into the game as slight favourites with the chance of them being able to call up a few strong players from their A squad which seemed to be the main difference in the league meeting in Listowel. CG Killarney will be missing a few players this weekend due to work commitments and some are away on holidays but they will be hoping their squad players can step up to the mark and turn in a good performance

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    I used to use the above correct logic as part of my reasoning for not voting. I think there is a certain small +life ev from wanting to be involved.

Yea, I enjoyed the walk though. I'd be more enclined to not bother if peoples feels weren't on the line.

I've never voted in a general election, even though your vote has a higher chance of impacting.

May need some side bets to garner an interest in general politics. Does seem to be solid ents for those that are.
                    Fully agree. I only registered for this referendum after never having an interest but I did feel good about voting yes regardless of how insignificant it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                      Tell us more about this utopia?

I think it's good that we've found something the youth give a fuck bout having their voice heard on, rather than people with stockholm syndrome and those with one foot in the grave making the place a backward kip.

Anyhow, the lack of actual tolerance and sense will be illustrated by the difference between the yes votes in both referendums's.
                      Great post dude.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I have passed the point where I pretend to give a shit about people rushing home to vote. Time to go into some isolation and avoid people for a while in order to not go insane.

I'll leave ye with this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

There's a fella on Micks table in the Scoop, he's pissed so he says, there is some battles between himself and Mick, he's talking some shite into the chat box, great stuff to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            That's just reminded me, I heard a no campaigner on the radio, citing
                            the norn iron bakery case, claim that a yes vote could lead to a situation where a cartoonist may be forced to draw pictures of Mohammed.

Comment

64-66% Yes is my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                Just voted in deep rural laois . Polling clerk told me turnout 58 %. Not sure if that is good for yes or no's.
                                I have a bit on the no vote. Most of the people I work with are from this direction and for every yes vote there's a mother, father and aunt(s) voting no....I've backed a no vote and would still be confident
                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  64-66% Yes is my prediction.
                                  That doesn't add up to 100% m8

Comment

Sick way to go out by Mick in the Scoop, dopey cunt was obviously after his 2k bounty and miscounted, clown.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 109 Tournament, 12,500/25,000 Blinds 3,125 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com/

MP3 (t5,812,591)
                                    CO (t2,331,544)
                                    Button (t446,871)
                                    SB (t420,462)
                                    BB (t706,017)
                                    UTG (t904,095)
                                    UTG+1 (t2,028,691)
                                    MP1 (t770,992)
                                    MP2 (t2,244,502)

Preflop:
                                    3 folds, MP2 raises to t55,123, 2 folds, Button raises to t443,746 (All-In), SB calls t404,837 (All-In), 2 folds

Flop: (t942,922) 5, Q, J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t942,922) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t942,922) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t942,922

Results below:
                                    SPOILER

Button had A, 4 (two pair, fives and fours).
                                    SB had 7, J (two pair, Jacks and fives).
                                    Outcome: t942,922 returned to SB

FD still there with a shout, 24 left

Comment

Any other way to get a live update on this? I'm logged into work and PS is blocked on the firewall.

Databases and Symantec
                                      Last edited by coillcam; 23-05-15, 00:15.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                        That doesn't add up to 100% m8
                                        Old money m8, pounds ounces and half crowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          Old money m8, pounds ounces and half crowns.
                                          bring back dj cat

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              The international coverage of the referendum is highly positive!
                                              Finish you sheep game m8. Sharp is done already, a frenchie showing up an Irishman, you are flaming disgrace to the country
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

At the airport waiting for the gf at the start of a 4 days/night trip to vancouver. Am exite
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                  Finish you sheep game m8. Sharp is done already, a frenchie showing up an Irishman, you are flaming disgrace to the country
                                                  Have you always read his name as Sharpnel?

Also @coillcam, 10 left and flushy is still in
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

So bbv and every thread that I have started are the ONLY ones with the tag (01)8721133. wp, wp. fuckers.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have you always read his name as Sharpnel?

Also @coillcam, 10 left and flushy is still in
                                                      didn't even notice... To me he is and always will be Sharp.

Guess I was thinking of Sean Bean's Sharpe TBF.

Edit: Which is all kinds of ironic when you think about it.
                                                      Last edited by pokerhand; 23-05-15, 01:23.

Comment

Managed to convince my parents to vote yes after a bit of a struggle. Happy enough with that as couldn't vote myself (still in Philippines).

Comment

SN or tourney number for Flushdraw's rail?
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Flushy going well in a poker tournament that is more significant that most other poker tournaments.

Comment

Flushdraw officially on the Main Event final table. GL Tony.

Payouts etc
                                                              SPOILER

tourney #1182218494
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                SN or tourney number for Flushdraw's rail?
                                                                Add IRE to his name.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  Add IRE to his name.
                                                                  GL flushy. Updates here will be appreciated chadley please.... Ty.

Comment

tyty

Worst spot I could have hoped for on the table draw. Big stack absolute donk on my left that's busting everyone. If i go near a bounty, he'll be in after me lol. Some run good needed!

Comment

He has a angry leprechaun avatar.

Comment

Raise in EP, MP calls, Flushy in LP folds.

Comment

He won a small pot just there.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            tyty

Worst spot I could have hoped for on the table draw. Big stack absolute donk on my left that's busting everyone. If i go near a bounty, he'll be in after me lol. Some run good needed!
                                                                            I was happy to see you weren't on his table 5 handed tbh. Really not a tournament where you'd like to bubble the final table to a donkey like that.
                                                                            At least now it's 9 handed and you have time, plus if collects a bounty you make much more!! And he REALLY is bounty hunting.

Best of luck!

@pokerhand, so much play left in this tournament that it could and probably will go on for a few hours.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Picture of Flushy in action

Comment

I was happy to see you weren't on his table 5 handed tbh. Really not a tournament where you'd like to bubble the final table to a donkey like that.
                                                                                At least now it's 9 handed and you have time, plus if collects a bounty you make much more!! And he REALLY is bounty hunting.

Best of luck!

@pokerhand, so much play left in this tournament that it could and probably will go on for a few hours.
                                                                                Was on his table for so much from the last 40 or so. He really is a fucktard. Hard when you're card dead and picking spots and he just spews his stack in! Really wish i had been anywhere on his left. Not much i can do about it now, just need to get the job done

Comment

Some weird stuff going on on that final table! Guy flats a raise with 6 bbs and checks 3 streets.

GL Flushdraw!! Win it!

Comment

Best of luck Tony.

Comment

That mahmutt is actually playing well, he's putting savage pressure on, he is running well too which helps

Comment

down to 8
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          Was on his table for so much from the last 40 or so. He really is a fucktard. Hard when you're card dead and picking spots and he just spews his stack in! Really wish i had been anywhere on his left. Not much i can do about it now, just need to get the job done
                                                                                          Jaysus, I didn't think he was that bad from 40players down to final table. Seemed to be playing the 'half the prizepool is tied up in bounties' concept better than most. Picking off $500 + $1Ks here and there with minimal risk whilst everyone else was going up $50 an hour under the excruatingly slow Stars payout structure.
                                                                                          Maybe I missed a few bad hands, or 'donkey' has changed as a concept.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                            That mahmutt is actually playing well, he's putting savage pressure on, he is running well too which helps
                                                                                            Yup, playing like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                              I called him a donkey because I would be playing every pot almost identical to him . And that gamblers anonymous tag is associated solely with me. therefore..
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I called him a donkey because I would be playing every pot almost identical to him . And that gamblers anonymous tag is associated solely with me. therefore..
                                                                                                Far from a donkey, imo he's been playing savage, very hard to play against him, he's made some serious calls and was right nearly everytime. He's doing what he supposed to be doing with that stack.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Jaysus, I didn't think he was that bad from 40players down to final table. Seemed to be playing the 'half the prizepool is tied up in bounties' concept better than most. Picking off $500 + $1Ks here and there with minimal risk whilst everyone else was going up $50 an hour under the excruatingly slow Stars payout structure.
                                                                                                  Maybe I missed a few bad hands, or 'donkey' has changed as a concept.
                                                                                                  Yeah my donk phrase is skewed by him not letting me in a pot. He's playing 44/35 with 15% 3bet now, and that's all from full ring. Hyper aggro and showing down some complete garbage, but nobody can touch him with his stack. Doke's stats on him are a bit more normal from playing standard games, so guessing he has mixed it up in mix. Cnut is still a donk for 3/4 betting me all the time. I want my mammy

Comment

Can you rail PokerStars from a mobile?

Comment

Current market for next US president is here.

I am going to get involved on Scott Walker @ 10s or better and here is the why.

Hilary Clinton will not be the next President of the United States.
                                                                                                      • After a two-term president of one party, the electorate generally changes tack and elects in the other guys (Bush to Obama, Clinton to Bush, Eisenhower to Kennedy, Truman to Eisenhower). Reagan to Bush Snr is an outlier (but only after Jim Baker's dirty tricks team killed Dukakais - against Bush Snr's wishes and instincts).
                                                                                                      • Her brand is toxic - people forget how divisive the Clintons are - a Hilary candidacy is a godsend to the GOP.
                                                                                                      • She's not a winner. The only election she ever won was a safe Senate seat in NY and she managed to blow an almost-unlosable advantage against Obama in the '08 primary.
                                                                                                      • She's a woman. I don't think America is ready for that.
                                                                                                      • She's too old.
                                                                                                      • Health issues.
                                                                                                      • Bill. (although probably also her biggest asset)
                                                                                                      • Dodgy record as Secretary of State with multiple freebie attack spots for the GOP (Benghazi, emailgate etc etc)
                                                                                                      • She's too rich. Brand Clinton has been money-grubbing away since Bill departed the Oval Office.

Yet she will almost certainly be the Dem candidate and is currently trading around the evens mark - anyone taking this price should be carted off to Dundrum and locked in a padded cell for their own safety.

If the Republicans can put up literally anyone who can tie their own shoelaces against her, they will coast home in the electoral college.

So, who will the GOP pick? The current frontrunners are:
                                                                                                      1. Jeb Bush
                                                                                                      2. Marco Rubio
                                                                                                      3. Scott Walker

and of the remaining putative candidates, there is not one that I can see being selected (unless the Tea Party lunatics take over the asylum). So forget them, they're only there for the lols.

I take Scott Walker to come out ahead of the other two chumps.
                                                                                                      • The right combination of just-about-conservative-enough for the GOP and just-about-likeable-enough for the middle ground. He can energise the base (which Romney never did) while reaching out to the undecideds.
                                                                                                      • Proven winner, 3 elections in 4 years in a purple state
                                                                                                      • Excellent gubernatorial record - which has historically been a proven springboard to the White House (think Bush Jnr, Bill, Reagan, Carter)
                                                                                                      • the right backstory
                                                                                                      • the right age (Hilary will look ancient in comparison)
                                                                                                      • the right religious background (mainstream enough, not too nutty)
                                                                                                      • the right geography (Reps absolutely must scoop the midwest)
                                                                                                      • doubt he has any skeletons rattling around in the cupboard, squeaky clean
                                                                                                      • he really wants it imo

he's not a great speaker in the mould of an Obama but he pushes the right buttons - he'll be coached well

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Get on before Jeb gets taken apart and it becomes a Rubio vs Walker primary. Rubio is a lightweight.

I plan to keep nibbling away at him while he's in double-digit prices with the aim of sitting on a pile of tasty vouchers after Super Tuesday. Get On. If nothing else, you will get an excellent sweat and given that he will romp it in Iowa, you can always trade out for a handy profit.
                                                                                                      Will take Hilldog against you for a ton.
                                                                                                      Have only seen a snippet of Jeb, he was asked if he would sanction the war in Iraq given the information we know now, and said yes. Didn't come across as very sharp, maybe he was on a bad day.

Comment

nice double up there
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...

Comment

Pretty sure RD is just seeing if PP will shorten the odds on his tip tomorrow.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

down to 7
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hilary Clinton will not be the next President of the United States. and is currently trading around the evens mark - anyone taking this price should be carted off to Dundrum and locked in a padded cell for their own safety.
                                                                                                                    Fair point Hitch.

Will take 200 Hilldog to your 100 Walkerdog

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                      Can you rail PokerStars from a mobile?
                                                                                                                      Not 100% sure, but think you can. The software is a nightmare to navigate though!

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand down to 6, 5 figures locked up
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

FINAL FIVE!!
                                                                                                                          One big chip leader and 4 similar enough stacks then.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X