Is nobody watching the Eurovision ...??

Thought Molly was quite good tbf. So far I'm completely disagreeing with Marty and seeing a lot of shite songs here. We should comfortably make it to Saturday.

Can't be true? GAB, Megatron - deal us some factsandfiguresplz

This Israeli act is hilarious.

Marty loved it.... can't sing for shit.

What happened?

Is nobody watching the Eurovision ...??

Thought Molly was quite good tbf. So far I'm completely disagreeing with Marty and seeing a lot of shite songs here. We should comfortably make it to Saturday.
              The song was meh, doubt we will make it.

North Tipperary. I'd imagine most of the brother's friends mentioned would be from Limerick constituencies. The only thing about it is the openness and willingness to admit they are voting no, it could just be the minority of that demographic as opposed to the large population of closeted no voters.
                What part Jam? Don't know why but I always had you down as a corkman, deepest apologies obviously!

Thought Ireland were sh1te tbh, sounded like 3 shite songs playing concurrently.

I wonder how Dr Quirkys does.

Myself and the Missus live in Galway East and are voting for the gays in the election.

Martin debates the same-sex referendum with his parents VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES.Check out Hairybaby.com for Martin's Life t-shirts mugs and stuffTo use th...

I wonder how Dr Quirkys does.
                      Usually gets an upturn in business whenever there's a sporting event in croker. Spent many an hour in there firing money into random machines. We don't have arcades like that in the shticks.

Myself and the Missus live in Galway East and are voting for the gays in the election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jp1g2UIm4s
                        Jaysus, that's class.

RTE news there, reporting from some Internet advertising company in Dublin on the drop in unemployment, guy lounging on couch in the background, another fella playing 9 ball pool and the head yank wearing a stupid trucker hat. Tiiiiilt

she forgot to take her headphones off

RTE news there, reporting from some Internet advertising company in Dublin on the drop in unemployment, guy lounging on couch in the background, another fella playing 9 ball pool and the head yank wearing a stupid trucker hat. Tiiiiilt
                              Any jobs going. Would happily lie on a couch and play pool. Not sure about the hat though.

I'm sold.....

...The funniest picture I have ever seen in my life...

is that up to date? I assume the machines they're talking about are the roulette machines and the like which I assume are legal in Ireland? Those machines are the reason there's often so many Paddy Power shops in close proximity - there's a limit to how many you can have per premises. Crazy to think that it can be profitable to open a whole new shop just to have the added turnover on a roulette machine.

What part Jam? Don't know why but I always had you down as a corkman, deepest apologies obviously!
                                    Newport. Apology accepted, you're not the first person to think I was from Cork funnily enough (not sure what that says about me ).

Can't be the only one who would like to see a No vote just to see the reaction?

Smug Guy with the ginger smig in the refcon ad is a bit tilting and clearly a yes voter. #bias

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                          Would be good gas and sure it would only pass in ten years anyway.

No you're not. There's a really bad part of me that feels that too. there wouldn't be any trees left in the country from all the' I'm ashamed to be Irish ' articles that would be penned though

Newport. Apology accepted, you're not the first person to think I was from Cork funnily enough (not sure what that says about me ).
                                              Puckane man myself currently having a nice pint here in a Newport man's pub!

Newport, Co.Limerick.

Went to see Mad Max Fury Road today.

It was fuckin EPIC

Such a massive film, massive. Loved it.

The guitar dude !!

No you're not. There's a really bad part of me that feels that too. there wouldn't be any trees left in the country from all the' I'm ashamed to be Irish ' articles that would be penned though
                                                    Don't understand this really. Few people on here were the same with the O Hara/ Dwyer case just because they were "sick of hearing about" saying they'd like to see him as non guilty. I don't look forward to Leinster falling to pieces or Sinn Fein doing shit in the next election just cos I'm sick of cunts talking about it.

We're not good at this Eurovision malarky anymore are we?

Went to see Mad Max Fury Road today.

It was fuckin EPIC

Such a massive film, massive. Loved it.

The guitar dude !!
                                                        Loved him also. Lazaare would have been proud of such a guiter wanker

Don't understand this really. Few people on here were the same with the O Hara/ Dwyer case just because they were "sick of hearing about" saying they'd like to see him as non guilty. I don't look forward to Leinster falling to pieces or Sinn Fein doing shit in the next election just cos I'm sick of cunts talking about it.
                                                          I know we've been fairly flippant about it in here, but it does mean a lot to a large number of people. It's going to be taken a deep insult and rejection if it fails.

It would bother me, more because it would set back doing anything about abortion by about another 20 years. Really not that very bothered about whether people can get married or not

Newport, Co.Limerick.
                                                              Ah shtop, sure doesn't everyone once you go past Ahern's Pub that's officially County Tipperary. If anyone ever asks me where I'm from though I'd usually just answer Limerick fwiw.

do you know your one in the Eurovision tonight?

Finished spraying my guitar today, just need to get it set up to hear it now .

Ah shtop, sure doesn't everyone once you go past Ahern's Pub that's officially County Tipperary. If anyone ever asks me where I'm from though I'd usually just answer Limerick fwiw.

do you know your one in the Eurovision tonight?
                                                                  Yeah she's a close neighbour my brother would have been in school with her

Being highly serious, yeah I fervently hope it passes and passes well so that abortion can be next. I also think the No Campaign has been utterly disgraceful.

But all that being said, as much as I'd agree with the core points in the aftermath of an upset I wouldn't be above laughing at the more extreme end of the volcano of righteous indignation and frustration that would flow in its wake.

Ye are some bunch of humourless pricks taking a throwaway remark seriously and making me type out the above however.

Eurovision Facts #37.

Eurovision is now so big that the EPL moves the entire set of fixtures to the Sunday to avoid a clash.

Doesn't Christy do it great altogether !

Id know a quare few from your neck of the woods alright, they love the Limerick jibe alright.

Doesn't Christy do it great altogether !
                                                                            Aye and McGowan is one of ours!

The missus wants to dresss the kid in rainbow colours and me to take him to the polling station with me tomorrow. I told her

1. The gays can feck off with their thankless eurovision voting
                                                                              2. A handsome man like me wheeling a pram with a rainbow coloured baby, no way
                                                                              3. That ginger pic swayed me, I 'm going with no.

I know this will upset a certain Closet Homo Dude on here but I've had enough

birdie birdie start by Speith, niceeee

#hometovote oddly touching, weird as I usually hate twitter and optimism and it combines the two

Official Video of ”My Hometown" by Bruce Springsteen Listen to Bruce Springsteen: https://BruceSpringsteen.lnk.to/listenYD Pre-Order the Legendary 1979 No Nu...

This is great.

♥ Subscribe our newsletter ► https://tracychapmanonline.substack.com/ ♥♥ Subscribe Tracy Chapman Youtube Channel ► http://www.youtube.com/tchapmanfan ♥See al...
                                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 21-05-15, 22:41.

#hometovote oddly touching, weird as I usually hate twitter and optimism and it combines the two
                                                                                    Was kinda hemming and hawing about making a journey across Dublin to vote tomorrow but kinda feel obliged after reading some of those today.

In other news Mad Max is up there with the best action films I've seen, wouldnt be a favourite genre of mine but that was rip-roaring entertainment throughout.
                                                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 21-05-15, 22:48.

This is for Rob !

In other news Mad Max is up there with the best action films I've seen, would be a favourite genre of mine but that was rip-roaring entertainment throughout.

Is it just down to how hard and fast it played that the "quiet" scenes were dull as dishwater you think ?

It was full on nipple twisting bananas, loved it.

Hi m8s. Did ye miss me? A lot has happened but I can't remember much of it.

Yesterday was a horrific day of betting. New day now. Gonna win me a tourney. Fuck you everyone I bet on.

Hi m8s. Did ye miss me? A lot has happened but I can't remember much of it.
                                                                                              cliffs

Why the fek is it still so cold this time of year?

Didnt stop me joining a friend on his boat today and catching a few trout. Biggest one 3 1/2lb wild brown trout. Friend caught 20lb Pike but I didnt take picture

He took one of me all wrapped up and happy though with my fish

Any of you guys up this direction and want to go out fishing PM me and I will take you out. Cant guarantee fish but its fresh air. Look how happy it makes me

Quids in, milky bars are on me.
                                                                                                  All good m8.

Staying here in a rent a tent place: http://www.losescullossanjose.com/in...iento/bengalis

Visiting here: http://www.unique-almeria.com/oasys-theme-park.html

And looking forward to seeing the Sierra Nevada and the sea of plastic (biggest concentration of greenhouses in the world).

Thanks m8

Why the fek is it still so cold this time of year?

Didnt stop me joining a friend on his boat today and catching a few trout. Biggest one 3 1/2lb wild brown trout. Friend caught 20lb Pike but I didnt take picture

He took one of me all wrapped up and happy though with my fish

Any of you guys up this direction and want to go out fishing PM me and I will take you out. Cant guarantee fish but its fresh air. Look how happy it makes me

Im tempted for the 5am kicking out time !

Anyone that's online now wanna spot me 100 on stars for a few hours? Still waiting on a withdrawal to come through and wanna play the 215 scoop but only have 46 minutes.

I'll ship you back 105 for a massive €5 profit!! whenever my transfer comes in(probably the next few hours but morning at worst)

Gotta be in the next half hour or else I'm gonna play a 100 heads up. cheers

Sananda Maitreya - Wishing Well (Official Video)Stream Sananda Maitreya here: https://sanandamaitreya.lnk.to/PlaylistSubscribe to Sananda Maitreya's YouTube ...

Electric Avenue, Reggae (Musical Genre), Eddy Grant (Musical Artist), Music (Industry), Official

Anyone that's online now wanna spot me 100 on stars for a few hours? Still waiting on a withdrawal to come through and wanna play the 215 scoop but only have 46 minutes.

I'll ship you back 105 for a massive €5 profit!! whenever my transfer comes in(probably the next few hours but morning at worst)

Tony online? Could get the darts monies transferred.

€100 back and 5% freeroll and you are in

last one, not bad for a Thursday...

I lied....

Ah m8, This is better

Talking Heads - Once In a Lifetime (Full Length Version) (1980/ 2013) (HD)...SORRY FOLKS... THE GREEDY CORPORATE MONEY GRABBING SCUMBAGS AT "WARNER MUSIC GRO...

The official ‘Americanos’ music video. Taken from Holly Johnson’s debut album ‘Blast’. REMASTERED IN HD TO CELEBRATE THE 35TH ANNIVERSARY OF BLAST!Stream the...

€100 back and 5% freeroll and you are in
                                                                                                                          Nah, I'll play the heads up and gamble instead.
                                                                                                                          I don't even like to sell %'s not to mind giving them away when looking for a favour.

Cheers though.