This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is nobody watching the Eurovision ...??

Thought Molly was quite good tbf. So far I'm completely disagreeing with Marty and seeing a lot of shite songs here. We should comfortably make it to Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Can't be true? GAB, Megatron - deal us some factsandfiguresplz

Comment

This Israeli act is hilarious.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          Marty loved it.... can't sing for shit.

Comment

What happened?
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
              Is nobody watching the Eurovision ...??

Thought Molly was quite good tbf. So far I'm completely disagreeing with Marty and seeing a lot of shite songs here. We should comfortably make it to Saturday.
              The song was meh, doubt we will make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                North Tipperary. I'd imagine most of the brother's friends mentioned would be from Limerick constituencies. The only thing about it is the openness and willingness to admit they are voting no, it could just be the minority of that demographic as opposed to the large population of closeted no voters.
                What part Jam? Don't know why but I always had you down as a corkman, deepest apologies obviously!

Comment

Thought Ireland were sh1te tbh, sounded like 3 shite songs playing concurrently.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  I wonder how Dr Quirkys does.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Myself and the Missus live in Galway East and are voting for the gays in the election.

Martin debates the same-sex referendum with his parents VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES.Check out Hairybaby.com for Martin's Life t-shirts mugs and stuffTo use th...
                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

I wonder how Dr Quirkys does.
                      Usually gets an upturn in business whenever there's a sporting event in croker. Spent many an hour in there firing money into random machines. We don't have arcades like that in the shticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                        Myself and the Missus live in Galway East and are voting for the gays in the election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jp1g2UIm4s
                        Jaysus, that's class.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

RTE news there, reporting from some Internet advertising company in Dublin on the drop in unemployment, guy lounging on couch in the background, another fella playing 9 ball pool and the head yank wearing a stupid trucker hat. Tiiiiilt

Comment

she forgot to take her headphones off

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                              RTE news there, reporting from some Internet advertising company in Dublin on the drop in unemployment, guy lounging on couch in the background, another fella playing 9 ball pool and the head yank wearing a stupid trucker hat. Tiiiiilt
                              Any jobs going. Would happily lie on a couch and play pool. Not sure about the hat though.
                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                I'm sold.....

...The funniest picture I have ever seen in my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  is that up to date? I assume the machines they're talking about are the roulette machines and the like which I assume are legal in Ireland? Those machines are the reason there's often so many Paddy Power shops in close proximity - there's a limit to how many you can have per premises. Crazy to think that it can be profitable to open a whole new shop just to have the added turnover on a roulette machine.
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                    What part Jam? Don't know why but I always had you down as a corkman, deepest apologies obviously!
                                    Newport. Apology accepted, you're not the first person to think I was from Cork funnily enough (not sure what that says about me ).
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Can't be the only one who would like to see a No vote just to see the reaction?
                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Smug Guy with the ginger smig in the refcon ad is a bit tilting and clearly a yes voter. #bias

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                          Would be good gas and sure it would only pass in ten years anyway.

Comment

No you're not. There's a really bad part of me that feels that too. there wouldn't be any trees left in the country from all the' I'm ashamed to be Irish ' articles that would be penned though

Comment

Newport. Apology accepted, you're not the first person to think I was from Cork funnily enough (not sure what that says about me ).
                                              Puckane man myself currently having a nice pint here in a Newport man's pub!

Comment

Newport, Co.Limerick.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Went to see Mad Max Fury Road today.

It was fuckin EPIC

Such a massive film, massive. Loved it.

The guitar dude !!
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

No you're not. There's a really bad part of me that feels that too. there wouldn't be any trees left in the country from all the' I'm ashamed to be Irish ' articles that would be penned though
                                                    Don't understand this really. Few people on here were the same with the O Hara/ Dwyer case just because they were "sick of hearing about" saying they'd like to see him as non guilty. I don't look forward to Leinster falling to pieces or Sinn Fein doing shit in the next election just cos I'm sick of cunts talking about it.
                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

We're not good at this Eurovision malarky anymore are we?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        Went to see Mad Max Fury Road today.

It was fuckin EPIC

Such a massive film, massive. Loved it.

The guitar dude !!
                                                        Loved him also. Lazaare would have been proud of such a guiter wanker
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                          Don't understand this really. Few people on here were the same with the O Hara/ Dwyer case just because they were "sick of hearing about" saying they'd like to see him as non guilty. I don't look forward to Leinster falling to pieces or Sinn Fein doing shit in the next election just cos I'm sick of cunts talking about it.
                                                          I know we've been fairly flippant about it in here, but it does mean a lot to a large number of people. It's going to be taken a deep insult and rejection if it fails.

Comment

It would bother me, more because it would set back doing anything about abortion by about another 20 years. Really not that very bothered about whether people can get married or not

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Newport, Co.Limerick.
                                                              Ah shtop, sure doesn't everyone once you go past Ahern's Pub that's officially County Tipperary. If anyone ever asks me where I'm from though I'd usually just answer Limerick fwiw.

do you know your one in the Eurovision tonight?
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Finished spraying my guitar today, just need to get it set up to hear it now .
                                                                Attached Files

Comment

Ah shtop, sure doesn't everyone once you go past Ahern's Pub that's officially County Tipperary. If anyone ever asks me where I'm from though I'd usually just answer Limerick fwiw.

do you know your one in the Eurovision tonight?
                                                                  Yeah she's a close neighbour my brother would have been in school with her

Comment

Being highly serious, yeah I fervently hope it passes and passes well so that abortion can be next. I also think the No Campaign has been utterly disgraceful.

But all that being said, as much as I'd agree with the core points in the aftermath of an upset I wouldn't be above laughing at the more extreme end of the volcano of righteous indignation and frustration that would flow in its wake.

Ye are some bunch of humourless pricks taking a throwaway remark seriously and making me type out the above however.

Comment

Eurovision Facts #37.

Eurovision is now so big that the EPL moves the entire set of fixtures to the Sunday to avoid a clash.

Comment

Doesn't Christy do it great altogether !
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Id know a quare few from your neck of the woods alright, they love the Limerick jibe alright.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Doesn't Christy do it great altogether !
                                                                            Aye and McGowan is one of ours!

Comment

The missus wants to dresss the kid in rainbow colours and me to take him to the polling station with me tomorrow. I told her

1. The gays can feck off with their thankless eurovision voting
                                                                              2. A handsome man like me wheeling a pram with a rainbow coloured baby, no way
                                                                              3. That ginger pic swayed me, I 'm going with no.

I know this will upset a certain Closet Homo Dude on here but I've had enough

birdie birdie start by Speith, niceeee

Comment

#hometovote oddly touching, weird as I usually hate twitter and optimism and it combines the two

Comment

Official Video of ”My Hometown" by Bruce Springsteen Listen to Bruce Springsteen: https://BruceSpringsteen.lnk.to/listenYD Pre-Order the Legendary 1979 No Nu...

This is great.

♥ Subscribe our newsletter ► https://tracychapmanonline.substack.com/ ♥♥ Subscribe Tracy Chapman Youtube Channel ► http://www.youtube.com/tchapmanfan ♥See al...
                                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 21-05-15, 22:41.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

#hometovote oddly touching, weird as I usually hate twitter and optimism and it combines the two
                                                                                    Was kinda hemming and hawing about making a journey across Dublin to vote tomorrow but kinda feel obliged after reading some of those today.

In other news Mad Max is up there with the best action films I've seen, wouldnt be a favourite genre of mine but that was rip-roaring entertainment throughout.
                                                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 21-05-15, 22:48.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

This is for Rob !

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

In other news Mad Max is up there with the best action films I've seen, would be a favourite genre of mine but that was rip-roaring entertainment throughout.
                                                                                        SPOILER

Is it just down to how hard and fast it played that the "quiet" scenes were dull as dishwater you think ?

It was full on nipple twisting bananas, loved it.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Hi m8s. Did ye miss me? A lot has happened but I can't remember much of it.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yesterday was a horrific day of betting. New day now. Gonna win me a tourney. Fuck you everyone I bet on.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                              Hi m8s. Did ye miss me? A lot has happened but I can't remember much of it.
                                                                                              cliffs

Comment

Why the fek is it still so cold this time of year?

Didnt stop me joining a friend on his boat today and catching a few trout. Biggest one 3 1/2lb wild brown trout. Friend caught 20lb Pike but I didnt take picture

He took one of me all wrapped up and happy though with my fish

Any of you guys up this direction and want to go out fishing PM me and I will take you out. Cant guarantee fish but its fresh air. Look how happy it makes me

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

Quids in, milky bars are on me.
                                                                                                  All good m8.

Staying here in a rent a tent place: http://www.losescullossanjose.com/in...iento/bengalis

Visiting here: http://www.unique-almeria.com/oasys-theme-park.html

And looking forward to seeing the Sierra Nevada and the sea of plastic (biggest concentration of greenhouses in the world).

Thanks m8

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                    Why the fek is it still so cold this time of year?

Didnt stop me joining a friend on his boat today and catching a few trout. Biggest one 3 1/2lb wild brown trout. Friend caught 20lb Pike but I didnt take picture

He took one of me all wrapped up and happy though with my fish

Any of you guys up this direction and want to go out fishing PM me and I will take you out. Cant guarantee fish but its fresh air. Look how happy it makes me

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                                    Im tempted for the 5am kicking out time !
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone that's online now wanna spot me 100 on stars for a few hours? Still waiting on a withdrawal to come through and wanna play the 215 scoop but only have 46 minutes.

I'll ship you back 105 for a massive €5 profit!! whenever my transfer comes in(probably the next few hours but morning at worst)

Gotta be in the next half hour or else I'm gonna play a 100 heads up. cheers
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sananda Maitreya - Wishing Well (Official Video)Stream Sananda Maitreya here: https://sanandamaitreya.lnk.to/PlaylistSubscribe to Sananda Maitreya's YouTube ...
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Electric Avenue, Reggae (Musical Genre), Eddy Grant (Musical Artist), Music (Industry), Official
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            Anyone that's online now wanna spot me 100 on stars for a few hours? Still waiting on a withdrawal to come through and wanna play the 215 scoop but only have 46 minutes.

I'll ship you back 105 for a massive €5 profit!! whenever my transfer comes in(probably the next few hours but morning at worst)

Tony online? Could get the darts monies transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post

€100 back and 5% freeroll and you are in

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

last one, not bad for a Thursday...

This too shall pass.

Comment

I lied....

This too shall pass.

Comment

Ah m8, This is better

Talking Heads - Once In a Lifetime (Full Length Version) (1980/ 2013) (HD)...SORRY FOLKS... THE GREEDY CORPORATE MONEY GRABBING SCUMBAGS AT "WARNER MUSIC GRO...

Comment

The official ‘Americanos’ music video. Taken from Holly Johnson’s debut album ‘Blast’. REMASTERED IN HD TO CELEBRATE THE 35TH ANNIVERSARY OF BLAST!Stream the...
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                          €100 back and 5% freeroll and you are in
                                                                                                                          Nah, I'll play the heads up and gamble instead.
                                                                                                                          I don't even like to sell %'s not to mind giving them away when looking for a favour.

Cheers though.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X