Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macum's are safe, good for the few paddies still on the team.

Comment

Was talking to the brother (19) earlier today. He said he has a group Facebook chat with 9 of his friends. Of the ten of them, he said 2 were voting yes and the other 8 were voting no. He also said that in his class, he reckoned there were a lot of no voters - probably over half the class. All these people are young, educated, university goers, the exact demographic I thought were nailed on to be voting Yes should they vote. The other thing that threw me a bit was when I asked him if they'd be the type who would say they were voting yes in public, but would only admit to voting no in private. He said most of them voting no were happy to voice their opinion for voting no.
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Don't understand why the no side haven't argued that Jesus had two fathers and he started the biggest international paedophile ring the world has ever seen.

Comment

6. People that actually watch the tipping point

Stop giving shows like that views!!
          There is another shocking one called let's roll or something like that which is just dreadful and will probably take off now too. Ugh.
          Also yay, 0-0.
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The Chase is a good game show in fairness
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
              I'm very sick of that.

I Sky+ Pointless every day. It's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post

There is another shocking one called let's roll or something like that which is just dreadful and will probably take off now too. Ugh.
                Also yay, 0-0.
                ^^^ Tipping Point comes on after The Chase most days, so it's just on in the background whenever I have the station on. It is a terrible game show in fairness but does highlighted how stupid people can be on a gameshow!

Comment

Was talking to the brother (19) earlier today. He said he has a group Facebook chat with 9 of his friends. Of the ten of them, he said 2 were voting yes and the other 8 were voting no. He also said that in his class, he reckoned there were a lot of no voters - probably over half the class. All these people are young, educated, university goers, the exact demographic I thought were nailed on to be voting Yes should they vote. The other thing that threw me a bit was when I asked him if they'd be the type who would say they were voting yes in public, but would only admit to voting no in private. He said most of them voting no were happy to voice their opinion for voting no.
                  What constituency are you from Jam-Fly?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                    Don't understand why the no side haven't argued that Jesus had two fathers and he started the biggest international paedophile ring the world has ever seen.
                    Robbed for Facebook, see if I can catch a few special types.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Also yay, 0-0.
                      Happened to catch it a few times but never consciously watch it. Same as all game shows really.

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          What constituency are you from Jam-Fly?
                          East Galway I hope.

Trimmed to 8s I see.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What are the chances that when Yes wins and all the gays and lesbians in Europe vote for us in the eurovision?

Is top 5 at 16/1 worth a punt

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              What are the chances that when Yes wins and all the gays and lesbians in Europe vote for us in the eurovision?

Not looking likely(odds wise) to qualify tomorrow so I'd hold off until after we are through personally anyway

Edit: They are 28/1 on boyles by the way, ya need to shop around m8.
                              Boyles have been very well priced for all eurovision tbh, have done all bar 1 bet with them.
                              Last edited by mdoug; 20-05-15, 21:46.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A mirrion to 1 would be closer.
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                  I'll be voting yes to both referenda so that we can have a 'Micknail for president' campaign in the next one.
                                  I bet he is voting no on the prez one.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                  It's referendums you oik!

Walking down O'Connell Street late afternoon there was a bagpipe player in gear and a guy with a huge flag and No leaflets being handed out. Young guy hands me one, and entranced by the music and flag I take it, realise what it is and hand it back to him with a pleasant smile and turn to walk off.

He goes, "Oh so you're not open minded then!"

I'm already walking off, and then this huge anger comes up in me about it. This feels like a strange experience for me, because, well, I pretty much never feel angry. But all the way down O'Connell Street and Abbey Street I am raging, and imagining having a go at him and grabbing all his leaflets and throwing them in the bin.

As it happens I find myself coming down the same street and crossing there about half an hour later. And he goes to give me a leaflet. I have a bit of of a pop at him that he was insulting me a few minutes ago, tell him what he said and that I was walking down the street feeling incredibly angry etc. He apologises, and then we start chatting about our positions on it, and then about the religious organisation he's a part of (I was impressed because he had a uniform of sorts with a cool lion emblem). And we parted on good terms.

Popped in Paddy Power to ask what the max bet was on the individual constituencies, "As much as you have" was the reply. Was thinking of sticking a few grand on Donegal NE but when I checked when I got home the odds had gone to 4/11 I think now, and the bankers seem not great odds. Cavan Monaghan shift too, so probably not going to bother buying money on it.
                                  You could snap at some point ala Flanders:

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                  Requested a booking just now and used your Airbnb link which confirmed the 24 Euro discount. Just waiting for the host to reply, we are supposed to be going on Friday so I hope they get back ASAP.
                                  Will let ya know the outcome.
                                  Cheers.
                                  Quids in, milky bars are on me.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Any value left in this referendum? Not sure what to punt my cooler bet on.

Comment

Probably weird that I was thinking about the great Irish Cannoli thief for the last few days. Haven't found any updates

The Newbridge man entered a Boston bakery, picked up a knife – and demanded a Sicilian pastry called a cannoli.

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        This popped up as a paid for ad on youtube today ( no adblocker on PS3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6HD8KLQBvA
                                        Very sartorially challenged for two gay men imo.

Comment

I've been meaning to try canolli

Christopher Shopping for pastries on the way to the club .( Season 5 Episode 1 Two Tonys )

Comment

Buddy of mine glassed in broad daylight in Waterford City today. Great place. Another friend of mine was assaulted too there for no reason last year. The shit that happened in Templars Hall there during the year to a couple of students and the stuff in Ballybeg too leaves a sour enough taste in my mouth.

Delighted to be done there for a while.

Comment

Sure the last season of Mad Men wasn't quite up to the previous ones but the closing scene was pure genius, absolutely brilliant!

SPOILER
                                              I liked the way he did that thing that Billy Wilder and Frank Capra used to do in bringing us to the point of the tragic unhappy ending and then tacking on the happy ending which you have the option of taking or leaving.
                                              Was that the original ad or a version of it they made for the show?

Its definitely vying with Deadwod and the Sopranos for the 2nd goat, it will be interesting to see what Wiener does next.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The absolute best thing about being in Dublin for 2 days is that I get to leave Dublin and to home. What a horrible place

A little rock inspired song to leave you with

Leaving Dublin city, Dublin city there I go
                                                Leaving Dublin city, Dublin city I won't stay
                                                Now I might take a bus or I might take a train,
                                                How do you people live here you must be insane
                                                I'm leaving Dublin city, Dublin city I won't stay
                                                But I'll be sure to come back and burn the place to the ground some day

Comment

OX is fab in Belfast http://oxbelfast.com/index.php

Meay in a Bap for cheap eats

http://meatinabap.com/

Budget/style dependant there are tons of great options, it has improved by leaps and bounds in last 3/4 years
                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Simon O'Donnell sings a jazz message to Joe Joyce. My attempt at transcribing and harmonising speech. "WATCH YOUR STRONES".

Comment

anyone punting NBA tonight ? cavs are 11/10 and 10/11 +2 with paddypower

Comment

SIGN UP FOR DROPOUT.TV, available WORLDWIDE: https://bit.ly/2FdSxcOApp available in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.See more http://www.collegehum...

Surprised this hasn't been posted more on my facebook feed. Makes better arguments than a lot of the retarded statuses I keep reading.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                          Any value left in this referendum? Not sure what to punt my cooler bet on.
                                                          Still value in the buying money stakes imo, but if you are not looking to put a lot on then Laois-Offaly are still 11/10 and within the No margin of conservatism in my book.

Comment

I think a bit of pee just came out i was that excited.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Still value in the buying money stakes imo, but if you are not looking to put a lot on then Laois-Offaly are still 11/10 and within the No margin of conservatism in my book.
                                                              Is the buying money cavan?

Comment

Not looking likely(odds wise) to qualify tomorrow so I'd hold off until after we are through personally anyway

Edit: They are 28/1 on boyles by the way, ya need to shop around m8.
                                                                Boyles have been very well priced for all eurovision tbh, have done all bar 1 bet with them.
                                                                Ok m8 ta m8 thats thanks to you m8 from me m8
                                                                Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                A mirrion to 1 would be closer.
                                                                You have teh ghey don't ya? Are you sure? If we qualify tomorrow will you give me a price?

Comment

Comment

Nxt Finn valor entrance was unreal
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                      Robbed for facebook to troll my horribly religious extended family

ty

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        Nxt Finn valor entrance was unreal
                                                                        In the history of Bray 4 people have left.

Daire O'Brien, Laura Whitmore, Fergal Devitt and Fuzzy Logic.

All 4 are now rich.

Comment

Now mister the day my number comes in I ain't ever gonna ride in no used car again
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Have no input being a Nordie but wondering will the polls fek up and it be the 'Shy No' voters who make headlines?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                              Have no input being a Nordie but wondering will the polls fek up and it be the 'Shy No' voters who make headlines?
                                                                              I'd be surprised in a Yes win didn't have a knock on effect for the north

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                Stay away from Prince Charles m8

Comment

hi nightm8s

Comment

hi nightm8s
                                                                                    Good evening crewm8
                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                      Good evening crewm8
                                                                                      You got my checklist m8?

Comment

hi nightm8s
                                                                                        Satnav off the map these days...
                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

You got my checklist m8?
                                                                                          What was that again m8? Photo of Canadian husky?

Comment

I want a pic of a Canadian dog or moose.
                                                                                            TR on a meal of poutine and Pepsi with pics.
                                                                                            A pic of a Canadian who you think looks like Dave.

Ta.
                                                                                            Will do dog, can't tell a moose from a stag...
                                                                                            What de fuck is a poutine?
                                                                                            Who is dave?

Comment

Will do dog, can't tell a moose from a stag...
                                                                                              What de fuck is a poutine?
                                                                                              Who is dave?
                                                                                              All will become clear in Canada m8.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                How about restaurant recommendations in Belfast?
                                                                                                This place was really good on both occasions I visited. Shu Restaurant

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  The real winner of a Yes vote in the marriage referendum is the hotel industry. Never mind your PP novelty bets, pump your money into Dalata.
                                                                                                  And the divorce lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                    The absolute best thing about being in Dublin for 2 days is that I get to leave Dublin and to home. What a horrible place

A little rock inspired song to leave you with

Leaving Dublin city, Dublin city there I go
                                                                                                    Leaving Dublin city, Dublin city I won't stay
                                                                                                    Now I might take a bus or I might take a train,
                                                                                                    How do you people live here you must be insane
                                                                                                    I'm leaving Dublin city, Dublin city I won't stay
                                                                                                    But I'll be sure to come back and burn the place to the ground some day
                                                                                                    You make my views on Ronaldo seem sane and balanced.

Comment

The real winner of a Yes vote in the marriage referendum is the hotel industry. Never mind your PP novelty bets, pump your money into Dalata.
                                                                                                      It's already there, cannot get rooms anywhere for weekends in June-August.

Comment

they aren't listed though.

Some day we have to get Strewel to tell us all about his previous bad experience with the legal profession. It will be an exorcism of sorts, as you clearly seem possessed on the topic!!
                                                                                                        We will invite Kayroo along to be the John Waters\Jerry Beades figure. SatNav can play Miriam, you can be Vinny Browne and I will be the bored David McCullagh type.

V can be some form of guru.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                          We will invite Kayroo along to be the John Waters\Jerry Beades figure. SatNav can play Miriam, you can be Vinny Browne and I will be the bored David McCullagh type.

V can be some form of guru.
                                                                                                          No room for hitch?

Comment

No room for hitch?
                                                                                                            He can be this guy

Crazy grey haired man calls Irish presenter Pat Kenny an arsehole and a piece of shit live on air on the Late Late show on Irish TV. This occurred on 24 Nove...

CHD?
                                                                                                            RTÉ player http://www.rte.ie/player or http://www.rte.ie/news/thefrontline

Comment

It's referendums you oik!

Walking down O'Connell Street late afternoon there was a bagpipe player in gear and a guy with a huge flag and No leaflets being handed out. Young guy hands me one, and entranced by the music and flag I take it, realise what it is and hand it back to him with a pleasant smile and turn to walk off.

He goes, "Oh so you're not open minded then!"
                                                                                                              That's Rory O'Hanlon's organisation, son of Dr. Rory and brother of Ardal. ultra catholic reactionaries who would be happily cowering under the rule of McQuaid.
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Nigel Owens set to be extremely disappointed in Leinster.

Comment

O'Connor is gone.

Let's just make BO'D coach and lose every game 50-49. Leinstertainment baby.

Comment

Speaking of silly rugby scorelines

Highlights from the Madejski Stadium where London Irish took on Wasps in Round 22 of the Aviva Premiership.Subscribe and never miss the action: http://bit.ly...

Comment

I read Brian O'Driscolls autobiography last night and was surprised at how highly he spoke of MO'C.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                                        I read Brian O'Driscolls autobiography last night and was surprised at how highly he spoke of MO'C.
                                                                                                                        I wonder why people think he wouldn't? That the team is missing tackles and generally Goppareth/Madigan are unable to turn opposition onto their heels at important times isn't really his fault.

Sexton there next season* to fix a fair chunk of that. Not sure what MOC leaving will achieve, especially not with Cullen stepping up.

*admittedly not for much of next season!

Comment

Greetings all! Have gastro so stuck in bed for the day. Raging to be missing the referendum tomorrow I'd say it's good craic. Anyone hear any reasonable arguments for voting no? I read the proposals and it seems pretty straight forward to me at least.

Any guesses on the line for punting purposes? Donegal to vote no has to be a mortal lock!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X