Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you'd still be better off using xbmc for your downloaded stuff playing it from your nas is you insist. You still have the yatze remote and all the extras I mentioned.
    airport, lol

Comment

Eamonhonda, did you find out what your max is for the constituency voting?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        Eamonhonda, did you find out what your max is for the constituency voting?
        Work all day. Will be passing paddy power shop on day off tomorrow and get it done there. Did the villa bet in the shop too so there's nothing in my Paddys online account. Not gonna deposit to find out I've a low max bet
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Work all day. Will be passing paddy power shop on day off tomorrow and get it done there. Did the villa bet in the shop too so there's nothing in my Paddys online account. Not gonna deposit to find out I've a low max bet
          Grand.

I assumed it was a few clicks for you, didn't mean for you to be traipsing around for what is just a bit of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            Grand.

I assumed it was a few clicks for you, didn't mean for you to be traipsing around for what is just a bit of fun.
            I pass it on the way to the shop every day. No hassle.
            airport, lol

Comment

Gf and I are flying up to vancouver on Friday for 4 nights. Anyone been there? Ant special recommendations? Only heard Stanley park is the must do, but nothing else
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Just in case you are ever curious, on pp you can check your max bet without depositing.
                Oh and the politics have a max bet of a few hundred .
                Dublin North Central for a fiver at 12(maybe 15)/1 for highest yes vote since I'm voting here and that is one locked in. Any other tips hotspur?
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                  Gf and I are flying up to vancouver on Friday for 4 nights. Anyone been there? Ant special recommendations? Only heard Stanley park is the must do, but nothing else
                  I want a pic of a Canadian dog or moose.
                  TR on a meal of poutine and Pepsi with pics.
                  A pic of a Canadian who you think looks like Dave.

Ta.

Comment

In other questions of the day I'm looking to buy a bike and kick on with my help buzz pretty sure I don't qualify for the bike to work scheme as I'm self employed/freelance which sucks as I'd spend the max to get a good bike, with that in mind any bikes I should be looking at/avoiding? Was up in wheelworx today having a look at a couple and did see a nice Trek I'm interested in buying.
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                      I lived there

Grouse Grind
                      Davie Village, good spot if you are there while the referendum is going on
                      Stepho's is in this area, maybe the best greek food you'll ever have
                      Gigs
                      Pier Night Markets, food, music, craft beer etc
                      [IMG]Granville Island Brewery, actuall of of granville is great, get one of the weird one man ferries over to it[/IMG]
                      Chinatown Vancouver, I think it's 2nd largest in north America
                      Stanley park as mentioned, hire a bike. It's an excellent spot when the sun is shining. Lots of indigenous art etc there.

Slightly jealous
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        Just in case you are ever curious, on pp you can check your max bet without depositing.
                        Oh and the politics have a max bet of a few hundred .
                        Dublin North Central for a fiver at 12(maybe 15)/1 for highest yes vote since I'm voting here and that is one locked in. Any other tips hotspur?
                        Ah I see. 500 says max bet exceeded. 139 says insufficient funds. Will put it on now. So it's cavan monaghan no @8/11.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Ah I see. 500 says max bet exceeded. 139 says insufficient funds. Will put it on now. So it's cavan monaghan no @8/11.
                          The little black box that says "max", click that , it will autofil.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

So it's cavan monaghan no @8/11.
                            Even if Cavan were as liberal as hell you would have to think that the fear of having to buy a few more wedding presents would make it a lock for them.

Comment

Almost hard to believe this is real

Comment

There also should be a max button somewhere on the screen, it tells you the maximum you can bet - a really handy thing that.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I know a councillor in Carlow that's constantly updating about how hard they're canvassing in the by-election but no mention of the referendum, presume it's a quiet no for them?

Comment

There also should be a max button somewhere on the screen, it tells you the maximum you can bet - a really handy thing that.
                                    Not on mobile it seems
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                      I know a councillor in Carlow that's constantly updating about how hard they're canvassing in the by-election but no mention of the referendum, presume it's a quiet no for them?
                                      If Carlow were set to vote 80%+ yes/no I'm sure they'd be jumping on that bandwagon, too easy to alienate people when the winning % is likely in the 50s

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        In other questions of the day I'm looking to buy a bike and kick on with my help buzz pretty sure I don't qualify for the bike to work scheme as I'm self employed/freelance which sucks as I'd spend the max to get a good bike, with that in mind any bikes I should be looking at/avoiding? Was up in wheelworx today having a look at a couple and did see a nice Trek I'm interested in buying.
                                        I have a trek 7.2 hybred. I had a Trek 7.1 before this!. Im a Trek man me. Its a cross between a mtb and road bike. Good for commuting and city cycling. You wont be breaking any speed records but you dont feel every bump you would on a standard racer either as its a more robust bike yet still stylish.
                                        Just a word of warning the first 2 weeks your arse will be killing you so id consider getting a gel seat cover to put over the saddle to combat this in the initial stages.

Go in somewhere and say you have cash and bargain with them for a discount, a sale is huge to them and you will always get a discount of 10-20% once you say your able to cycle away today.

Also make sure to get Schwalbe Marathon plus tyres on them(€40-50 each) as you dont get punctures with these. They have Kevlar lining in them so even glass and nails wont get you a puncture. If your not doing well on the discount ask them to throw in the 1st service for free or a decent lock etc.
                                        Last edited by rounders123; 19-05-15, 17:44.

Comment

You must use the bicycle and safety equipment mainly for qualifying journeys. This means the whole or part (for example between home and train station) of a journey between your home and your normal place of work. Employers do not have to monitor this but you will be asked to sign a statement saying that the bicycle is for your own use and will be mainly used for qualifying journeys.

Comment

Is anyone here longcharlie on stars?
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

question about Hybrid bikes

Most of them look like slimmed down mountain bikes with flat bars and mountain bike/street gearing

A mate used to have one that was more like a racer with thicker wheels, racing handle bars and close to a racing gearing

Anyone rec a decent priced on of those?

Ta

Comment

They actually signed their name to it,holy fuck.

Comment

Definitely not real. Couldn't be. Went too far imo. Could have pulled it off without the black bit and the ugly comments at the end maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                    They actually signed their name to it,holy fuck.
                                                    Of course they did. Thinks God is on their side. Delusional religious retard.

Comment

If you don't qualify for a bike to work scheme bike, get a 2nd hand one, lots of good abandoned BTW scheme ones out there. Get a good lock if you plan on leaving it anywhere it could be stolen from

Comment

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                                        If you don't qualify for a bike to work scheme bike, get a 2nd hand one, lots of good abandoned BTW scheme ones out there. Get a good lock if you plan on leaving it anywhere it could be stolen from
                                                        This

Bike to work means that there are a whole range of bikes priced just at the 900ish pricepoint and thousands of barely used year old ones for sale SH.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Belgium(non ipb friend) and Finland(riggs) are the tip of tonight. Both to qualify pls and ty.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I don't think that letter could be real, name and shame if it is.

The lad I was on about yesterday wrote a letter to the IT defending Breda o'Brien in the lead up to her screwing the licence payer for her hurt feelings...

Never gets around to mentioning that he is married to the yoke he is defending

Comment

Just had some canvassers come to the door telling me to vote yes, pffft.
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                I have a trek 7.2 hybred. I had a Trek 7.1 before this!. Im a Trek man me. Its a cross between a mtb and road bike. Good for commuting and city cycling. You wont be breaking any speed records but you dont feel every bump you would on a standard racer either as its a more robust bike yet still stylish.
                                                                Just a word of warning the first 2 weeks your arse will be killing you so id consider getting a gel seat cover to put over the saddle to combat this in the initial stages.

Go in somewhere and say you have cash and bargain with them for a discount, a sale is huge to them and you will always get a discount of 10-20% once you say your able to cycle away today.

Also make sure to get Schwalbe Marathon plus tyres on them(€40-50 each) as you dont get punctures with these. They have Kevlar lining in them so even glass and nails wont get you a puncture. If your not doing well on the discount ask them to throw in the 1st service for free or a decent lock etc.
                                                                Think the one I was looking at was 7.3 and it looked pretty sweet, rang my accountant to see if there is any wiggle room to write it off he said he'll look into it there is a guy I know who use to work in Eurocycles who said he could get a deal from somebody who still works there but their selection of bikes wasn't all that.

See in that wheelworx place they guarantee all their work and free service for life which is pretty cool, more details on it HERE

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                                                Will certainly look into it, defo plan on getting a solid ulock and told the guy if I buy the bike I'd like the quick release swapped out just for that added bit of security.
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Obv the most +EV thing to do is buy a good lawnmower with the bike to work scheme and pick up a good bike secondhand from someone who got one through the scheme but never uses it

Comment

Goddamn I love Eurovision
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                      Definitely not real. Couldn't be. Went too far imo. Could have pulled it off without the black bit and the ugly comments at the end maybe.
                                                                      Deffo real. I know her housemate.

Comment

hi
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

hashflags!!!

quick money on Serbia. it's a classic eurovision entry

Comment

Think the one I was looking at was 7.3 and it looked pretty sweet, rang my accountant to see if there is any wiggle room to write it off he said he'll look into it there is a guy I know who use to work in Eurocycles who said he could get a deal from somebody who still works there but their selection of bikes wasn't all that.

See in that wheelworx place they guarantee all their work and free service for life which is pretty cool, more details on it HERE

Will certainly look into it, defo plan on getting a solid ulock and told the guy if I buy the bike I'd like the quick release swapped out just for that added bit of security.
                                                                            Hey Danny, my cousin has a bike shop on Patrick Street. P and K Cycles
                                                                            I'm sure he would do you a good deal if you are anywhere near there. Call in and ask for Keith and tell him I sent you.

Also on the Eurovision,.... loving the Serbian entry so far. Could go really well on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                              Deffo real. I know her housemate.
                                                                              Of course it is real. There is hundreds of backward thinking idiots in this country capable of writing that letter. They will be patting themselves on the back furiously after the publicity it got too.

Comment

Is anyone here longcharlie on stars?
                                                                                I know him alright, don't think he's on here, what he do??

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  hashflags!!!

#IRL #Eire #m8

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    hashflags!!!

haha I did the same as yourself! on for €12.50 e/w at 150/1 - still 100/1 on places

edit: they are still 33/1 to win tonights semi final, gonna throw something small on that too.
                                                                                    Last edited by mdoug; 19-05-15, 20:20.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                      I know him alright, don't think he's on here, what he do??
                                                                                      Ah was just playing multiple tourneys with him today and he scooped one of them(bubbled another lol), was just wondering if he was on here as I rarely see players from here really.
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

where???
                                                                                        odds tumbling like mad on it 12/1 on PP
                                                                                        Georgia not bad either

Comment

Horsecam!!!!

Comment

Mainland Europeans are weird.

Comment

If you pay PAYE you are eligible for bike2work. If you are make sure you spend the full amount on the bike and only the bike. You only get one chance every 5 years and it's pointless to waste it on stuff you will be replacing every 12-18 months.

First question is what do you intend to do with the bike? If its for fitness stuff I would suggest a proper road bike (though probably with a touring rather than racing geometry unless you want to go racing). If it's for hacking around get yourself a CX or hybrid (I lean towards CX because I prefer the drop bars and STI style shifters).

Don't get a mountain bike unless you are going to get it very very very dirty!
                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Marty Whelan with the top bantz

''My lovely horse finally made it to the Eurovision''

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  Mainland Europeans are weird.
                                                                                                  that was gold

Comment

Watched couple of films over the weekend that are well worth a watch, Ex Machina and then What We Do in Shadows which is a mockumentary about vampires sharing a house in NZ, very funny. Watching Overnighters now, it feels pretty creepy for some reason

Comment

You can have a look at all the entries here...http://eurovisionworld.com/?eurovision=songs_videos

I'm not liking the bookies favourite at the moment (Sweden)..I think Serbia or Russia will go really close. I definitely won't be wasting any money looking for a hometown victory.

Comment

Sounds too good to me. I sense its a play with words. 'Lifetime Parts Warranty'. ''So we tightened your brakes and checked your cables €20. We oiled the chain and necessary parts €16. Checked gears, pedals and tightened brakes €16. No new parts.

Oh you thought you had 'Free Servicing For Life'? ah no you cant have both promotions its either one of the other. We can always switch you over to 'Free Servicing For Life'. In which case you need a new derailer, brake cables, brakes and pedals!.

Comment

Tonight it's Eurovision semi. Might have to wake the missus up later .

Comment

Tyler dirt bike

Comment

Serbia couldn't win the eurovision even if the were to dig up carcass of Michael Jackson and have him perform Thriller as an actual Zombie - they are the most hated country in the region

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Serbia couldn't win the eurovision even if the were to dig up carcass of Michael Jackson and have him perform Thriller as an actual Zombie - they are the most hated country in the region
                                                                                                                Engerland sez hi

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  No-one was listening in 2007 though

Comment

It must be some effort for Ronan Mullen and the other dickheads on the No side of the Prime Time debate to keep themselves from flat out saying 'look, we don't like Gays because they are scary hence why you should vote No'. I almost admire their restraint in not overtly stating their obvious hate and prejudice.
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                      It must be some effort for Ronan Mullen and the other dickheads on the No side of the Prime Time debate to keep themselves from flat out saying 'look, we don't like Gays because they are scary hence why you should vote No'. I almost admire their restraint in not overtly stating their obvious hate and prejudice.
                                                                                                                      We had our chance to deny gimps like him a platform with the Seanad referendum and we blew it

Comment

Doubt the iona institute one has any gay friends let alone the many close ones she claimed to have earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                                          LOL shows what I know

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X