Earlier today they announced a twitter account for US president. @POTUS.

Bill Clinton with the win:

I don't geddit

His missus was too shy to ask m8

I don't geddit
        potus = president of the united states too m8

Let's have a ipb potus

Have to be over 35 though obv

#votelottie

vote dave. first black ipb potus

I would like to see his registration details to prove he is a real poster on IPB.

you're a racist

Innocent til proven guilty.

Earlier today they announced a twitter account for US president. @POTUS.

Bill Clinton with the win:

Ah, that reminded me i have 3 episodes of Veep to catch up on.
                        Annoying when you cant remember what shows are in your rotation.

fairly incredible passion from Jamie Carragher talking about the Raheem Sterling situation on MNF

Peter Kays car share is good craic

So guys. Eurovision sweepstake. Who's gonna do something special for it???

edit: who am I kidding, I won't be doing anything for it.
                              Last edited by mdoug; 18-05-15, 22:07.

its the milf fucker aspect that i won't vote for, don't care what colour he is #saveourmilfsforthemoreuglymembersofsocietynottheb lackones
                                Going to destroy Waterford milfs.

Waterford, lock up your mothers.

fairly incredible passion from Jamie Carragher talking about the Raheem Sterling situation on MNF
                                Cliffs

Anyone watched the show The Affair?

10 episodes in the first season. Caught the first two on Sky Atlantic last night. Enjoyable I thought.

Cliffs
                                    Cliffs on the latest Raheem Sterling saga can be seen here. Basically, Sterling wants to leave the club and him and his representatives are forcing Liverpool's hand a bit using lines like 'the club tried to bully Raheem into signing a new contract' etc.

Carragher talking about the situation has to be seen to get the full effect of what I'm saying. It's just so clear that he has a deep, personal opinion on the situation and it's something that genuinely bothers him. Cliffs on his feelings are that Raheem himself is a good kid and his agent is not protecting him or representing him well. A kid taking on a club like Liverpool in this manner is wrong and he doesn't like to see it happening.

Cliffs on the latest Raheem Sterling saga can be seen here. Basically, Sterling wants to leave the club and him and his representatives are forcing Liverpool's hand a bit using lines like 'the club tried to bully Raheem into signing a new contract' etc.

Carragher talking about the situation has to be seen to get the full effect of what I'm saying. It's just so clear that he has a deep, personal opinion on the situation and it's something that genuinely bothers him. Cliffs on his feelings are that Raheem himself is a good kid and his agent is not protecting him or representing him well. A kid taking on a club like Liverpool in this manner is wrong and he doesn't like to see it happening.

Liverpool should sell him to City for £40M+ and hire someone who knows what they are doing in the transfer market. They will be much better off.

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                          My mates argument for no is that could you imagine if your were adopted by two married men. "they'd be riding in front of ya the whole time" ...
                                          The Special A.K.A - Racist FriendIf you have a racist friendNow is the time, now is the time for your friendship to endBe it your sisterBe it your brotherBe ...

Dont know whether this Game Of Thrones sketch has been posted before ...very funny imho

spoilered as it covers series up to latest

Rented a convertible car for the weekend coming, totally a self-indulgence luxurious unnecessary spend, but am totally looking forward to it as it is somewhat of a childhood dream to cruise in one with the roof down.

Will be driving down highway 1 over two days and the bonus, have a beautiful woman accompanying me and the weather forecast seems fine (need my one time to stay that way!!)

Can't.fecking.wait
                                              What a brilliant weekend. Goes down as one of the best weekends of my life. Picked up the convertible on Saturday morning and drove up to montaray with the gf. Took a wrong turn on the way up and ended up driving some backroad driving though some pretty good scenery. As the road was quiet, I let the gf drive for 30 miles or so which earned me a lot of brownie points.

When we got to montaray, we decided to go to marina to the fish market for seafood. Which is excellent. That is really the best way to eat seafood really if you are near the ocean as it is always fresh and delish.

Then came the Sunday. Drove to 17 mile drive, home of pebble beach and the US Open. Amazing place and the beach was not bad either. Would have given anything to play a round there as looks amazing. We then spent the day driving down highway 1, and man oh man, that drive in a convertible is everything you could ever want. Stopping at the place where the waterfall flows into the ocean was some sight, and parking the car at some random spot to watch the sunset over the cliffs was spectacular, gf was in tears and I must have to admit I was struggling to hold back a manly tear.

tr:dr wow just wow!
                                              Last edited by pokerhand; 19-05-15, 02:06.

I'm on a train. Is Dom driving? Is it weird that's the first thing I thought of when I got on

CHD meet me at Bray station at 9.30 I'll buy you a tea and an apple Danish. Then you can show me the safe route through bray

GOT S5 E6
                                                    really good season so far,that ending was bleak,was sure Theon was going to snap and put an end to it.

Is US Airways like flying with United?

edit: an hour in CDG is probably worth it to go Air France?
                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 19-05-15, 08:43.

I'm on a train. Is Dom driving? Is it weird that's the first thing I thought of when I got on
                                                        Sadly I think my dream of being a train driver will remain unfulfilled.

Very defeatist attitude imo, if you believe you can achieve

Went to see the new SPOOKS movie, last night. Kit Harrington (aka John Snow ) does a good job as the main man , and I've always liked Peter Firth as Harry Pearse.

Highly recommended to any fans of the TV shows. 8.5/10.

Linky http://youtu.be/smidRILQBuk

Us airways is American Airlines now

So long Mad Men. I expect it will always be the GOAT TV series for me. Final half season was all over the place and poor by previous seasons standards.

Tempted by 1TB SSD, what a time to be alive.

Heartwarming stuff from these members of the mobile dwelling community

Poor old fine gael, tried to stop Gerry Adams from meeting Prince Charles today as it would make him look like a peacemaker but the Queen insistence it goes ahead. All that bootlicking and yet the bad child gets rewarded, id say they are fuming

Tempted by 1TB SSD, what a time to be alive.
                                                                          Think I paid 2-300 for my 64gb ssd back in the day

Yeah it goes down so fast, saw a 2TB SSD for €3K, yet a 1TB is €375. Soon (years) they will be cheap as chips and SSDs will be standard. Currently have 256GB but it's never enough.

Is it a coincidence the gay marriage vote comes just before the Eurovision..the gayest TV event of all. We need to vote Yes so we can get some marks in the Eurovision this year . Upstairs for dancing folks

Nearly came looking at that hard drive.

check out this site, it makes your meal plans for you, after you set your goals, pretty cool idea.
                                                                                  Eat This Much automatically creates custom meal plans for your diet goals. Perfect for weight loss, bodybuilding, Vegan, Paleo, Atkins and more!

Calorie target
                                                                                  Number of meals
                                                                                  Can't/Can/Must cook for each meal
                                                                                  Amount of time available for each meal
                                                                                  Size of each meal
                                                                                  Foods to exclude when generating meals
                                                                                  Foods to exclude for specific meals
                                                                                  Macro nutrient targets
                                                                                  Total daily meal cost
                                                                                  Total daily fiber intake
                                                                                  Seems to have a few bugs with excluded foods etc but that's only a little problem I've found so far.
                                                                                  Gives meal ingredients and cost, prep time etc
                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 19-05-15, 10:58.

Someone recommend me a hotel within a two hour drive of Dublin with the following characteristics:

Swimming pool
                                                                                    apartments\houses to rent attached to the hotel

Ty
                                                                                    Relax and getaway from it all with a break at The Heritage. Book your own kind of perfect overnight break now.

Ah, that reminded me i have 3 episodes of Veep to catch up on.
                                                                                      Annoying when you cant remember what shows are in your rotation.
                                                                                      Since getting a NAS I've been using SickRage to mark shows I watch & it fetches them automatically, remember awhile back thinking I like to idea of it but would never use it as I'd pretty much just download as I went along but it's pretty fantastic.

Yo DP or newbie digging the NAS but my Sony tv has a crappy interface for it since found out a way to get small previews images to appear but I'd like an interface something akin to Video Station that gives a good preview/info on the title, anyway to maybe incorporate a Raspberry Pi etc?

I've flown with United a couple times and it's always been pretty good, when coming back from the PCA the Bahamian customs wrecked my bag and United gave me a new one on the spot my buddy who flies with them couldn't believe it, in saying that though my boss has decided to stop flying with them as he nearly always gets part of his luggage misplaced.

Sq
                                                                                        Since getting a NAS I've been using SickRage to mark shows I watch & it fetches them automatically, remember awhile back thinking I like to idea of it but would never use it as I'd pretty much just download as I went along but it's pretty fantastic.

Yo DP or newbie digging the NAS but my Sony tv has a crappy interface for it since found out a way to get small previews images to appear but I'd like an interface something akin to Video Station that gives a good preview/info on the title, anyway to maybe incorporate a Raspberry Pi etc?

I've flown with United a couple times and it's always been pretty good, when coming back from the PCA the Bahamian customs wrecked my bag and United gave me a new one on the spot my buddy who flies with them couldn't believe it, in saying that though my boss has decided to stop flying with them as he nearly always gets part of his luggage misplaced.
                                                                                        Yeah xbmc /kodi on pi would work perfect with nas.

Full customizable menus etc movie posters imdb ratings can all be added. Click a button to launch trailer from YouTube.

Plus then you'll realise all the great addons for hd streaming and ditch the nas
                                                                                        Last edited by eamonhonda; 19-05-15, 12:43.

And it looks a way better than that video station. Get her bought today

Pi doesn't work great with kodi. Get a MK808B+ for pennies from GearBest.

Also, for 'scrobbling' shows, trakt works very well with Kodi (though I've not used it once).

I have never heard of the majority of words used in the previous few messages.

#gettingold #outoftheloop

I have never heard of the majority of words used in the previous few messages.

#gettingold #outoftheloop
                                                                                                #notathief

#notathief
                                                                                                  Not a good one anyway

@ TD
                                                                                                    Yeah a Pi would work really well with your collection on a NAS running XBMC. I'm using a Popcorn HOur c200 (very old tech) downstairs and Plex on my Samsung TV upstairs. I 'm hearing good things about :http://www.mede8er.eu/en/ and might pull the trigger depending on how the weekend goes at the IPO.

CHD meet me at Bray station at 9.30 I'll buy you a tea and an apple Danish. Then you can show me the safe route through bray
                                                                                                      Did you survive m8

Attention Deadheads.

Fare Thee Well: Celebrating 50 Years of Grateful Dead

CinemaLive, Peter Shapiro, and Madison House are thrilled to bring Fare Thee Well: Celebrating 50 Years of Grateful Dead to the big screen for an unprecedented cinema event on Monday 6th July. This epic event, broadcast from Soldier Field in Chicago on Sunday 5th July*, will take place nearly 20 years to the day of the last Grateful Dead concert with Jerry Garcia. The four original members — Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, Phil Lesh and Bob Weir — will be joined by renowned musicians Trey Anastasio (Phish and the Trey Anastasio Band), Jeff Chimenti (RatDog, The Dead and Furthur), and multiple GRAMMY®-winner Bruce Hornsby. For one night only, this final concert will be broadcast via satellite worldwide and will be the last time the band will ever play together. The concerts received an overwhelming fan response with more than 500,000 ticket requests received. *The satellite delivered concert is time shifted several hours for patrons convenience. Get your front row seats to this once-in-a-lifetime reunion in cinemas on Monday 6th July only!

Concert should be in golden gate park

Also, for 'scrobbling' shows, trakt works very well with Kodi (though I've not used it once).
                                                                                                            pi is still fine for me
                                                                                                            I only get a bit of stuttering with Genesis HD.
                                                                                                            Yatze is da real mvp though. Just so handy to have it all on your phone.

Last edited by DeadParrot; 19-05-15, 14:50.

Yatze is the nuts. Such a cool interface. Queueing up youtube videos and using it as a chromecast is class.

That's not class m8. That is cool.

Visit http://TED.com to get our entire library of TED Talks, transcripts, translations, personalized talk recommendations and more.Greg Gage is on a mission ...

My friend just sent me a picture of the pedestrian traffic lights around Vienna for the Eurovision. Pretty cool imo.

Sq

Yeah xbmc /kodi on pi would work perfect with nas.

Full customizable menus etc movie posters imdb ratings can all be added. Click a button to launch trailer from YouTube.

Plus then you'll realise all the great addons for hd streaming and ditch the nas
                                                                                                                        And it looks a way better than that video station. Get her bought today
                                                                                                                        I've tried xbmc for a little while but never really found the love for it, tried streaming from it before and I truly don't believe that it's HD quality (well not at least 1080p 10gb files) always looks somewhat iffy, plus I hated when it came to lagging/buffering I'm more than happy to grab stuff myself.

I've tried to figure out what this is but nearly all videos on YouTube are in Russian, what is it/what does it do?

@ TD
                                                                                                                        Yeah a Pi would work really well with your collection on a NAS running XBMC. I'm using a Popcorn HOur c200 (very old tech) downstairs and Plex on my Samsung TV upstairs. I 'm hearing good things about :http://www.mede8er.eu/en/ and might pull the trigger depending on how the weekend goes at the IPO.
                                                                                                                        Looked at Plex and have it installed on my Sony but it keeps asking for payment which I'm not sure I want to sign up to yet, as for the other thing I'll have a look at it.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-05-15, 15:44.

It's a mini android computer that you can run kodi on. It has a hdmi out and is just slightly larger than a chromecast.

You plug it into your tv and then run kodi. Kodi can see all the files on your NAS and you can play them all from within there. You also have the option to use the Kodi Add-Ons (which do have true HD you skeptic).

Find the MK808B on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PU52CGA?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=B00PU52CGA&linkCode=shr&tag=badk...

you can control the stick with a wireless mouse/keyboard, or your phone through yatze, or through your tv remote if your tv has HDMI-CEC enabled.