X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Put the bins out the night before and just sleep til 11
    In theory yes, but the sheer volume of stray cats would see the bins shredded and crap all over the road in double quick time if you did that (some people still do obviously)

Daily free bin collections are a fantastic idea though
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
      Became employed by ladbrokes in January, had meeting last week to discuss examinership and the like. Am no longer employed by ladbrokes
      So, you are saying you caused Ladbrokes demise in less than 4 months? wp!

You'll get back up on the horse in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
        So, you are saying you caused Ladbrokes demise in less than 4 months? wp!

You'll get back up on the horse in no time.
        Normally takes me much longer to bring places to their knees

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            I've actually sat through many hours of presentations of someone doing her PhD on the economic psychology of Maltese waste collection and recycling. Rather interesting stuff oddly.

Seems the Maltese decided initially on an approach of charging you if you wanted to recycle, but allowing you to chuck all your waste in a regular bin for free. Clearly not an approach that should work as you are being incentivised to follow the wrong strategy, but seemingly worked rather well.
            To be fair there's lots of ocean around them just asking fro shit to be dumped in it. Recycling takes time and effort!
            Last edited by NewApproach; 11-05-15, 13:30.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
              Do people not massively miss freedom?.
              Badugi Sccop on Pokerstars today if you want to bounce the kids on your knee and play away!

$27 - $25k Gtd
              $215 - $25k Gtd
              $2100 - $50k Gtd

Comment

Got my new 1250% RDA D3 tablets, move over ginseng.

Comment

I've actually sat through many hours of presentations of someone doing her PhD on the economic psychology of Maltese waste collection and recycling. Rather interesting stuff oddly.

Seems the Maltese decided initially on an approach of charging you if you wanted to recycle, but allowing you to chuck all your waste in a regular bin for free. Clearly not an approach that should work as you are being incentivised to follow the wrong strategy, but seemingly worked rather well.
                  4 days normal collection, 2 days recycling. Lazy bastards take Sunday off.

Comment

Cassoulet for dinner tomorrow.

Beans soaking as i type.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Badugi Sccop on Pokerstars today if you want to bounce the kids on your knee and play away!

$27 - $25k Gtd
                      $215 - $25k Gtd
                      $2100 - $50k Gtd

Can barely remember the rules!

Comment

How pointless is Entrepreneurship as a module?

Its like the CSPE of third level.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

My only memory of CSPE was a trip to the Dáil but all I remember from that trip was going to a Museum and McDonalds.

CSPE was deadly.

Comment

Good data visualisation of murder rates around the world
                            The Homicide Monitor is the most comprehensive publicly available dataset on murder in the world. It is a data-driven data visualization tool designed to show the distribution, dimensions and dynamics of homicidal violence.

tl;dr keep away from central america and the caribbean
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              My only memory of CSPE was a trip to the Dáil but all I remember from that trip was going to a Museum and McDonalds.

CSPE was deadly.
                              We didnt even get to go to the Dail.

Had to do a project and presentation on Pavee Point. Who gives a shit about that stuff!?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Can barely remember the rules!
                                You'll fit in with 80% of the field so!

Comment

We didnt even get to go to the Dail.

Had to do a project and presentation on Pavee Point. Who gives a shit about that stuff!?
                                  Teachers m8. I probably had a project too, I bet I wrote about the Museum and Mcdonalds.

Comment

Fuck Navan too
                                    On my way back to civilisation, thank fuck
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                      Fuck Navan too
                                      On my way back to civilisation, thank fuck
                                      What route did you take to the funeral?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                        What route did you take to the funeral?
                                        Whatever way the Navan taxi took me.
                                        This must be like how Raymond T Hessel felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          That one looks the job Shrap, cheers man.

Oh, the joint account thing is good, I'm rarely broke these days.
                                          You see, I fear it'd be the opposite.
                                          Oh, I just knew you would like these plates/photoframes/lamps, they were on special and a joint account is for both of us, together, in our house.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Maybe you've lost your reason...that is dire

This hasn't been getting as much attention as it deserves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZ1NQm2uk
                                            If damien dempsey was black and singing about hardships you cannot identify with in harlem you'd be wanking him off.
                                            But yeah, PMJ's version of a song about girls having a big arse is so much better. And not as much attention? have you being living under a rock?
                                            (I quite like PMJ by the way)
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              If damien dempsey was black and singing about hardships you cannot identify with in harlem you'd be wanking him off.
                                              GTFO
                                              There is no instance of the multiverse where I'm ever wanking that fraud off...

LOL did you actually listen to it
                                              The love that drove Gandhi to die for India free
                                              And Rosa Parks we see the power of dignity
                                              And Tony Benn MP he finds equality

Sung in his bizarrely affected baby talk parody of da wurkinmans accent

Its a terrible song knocked out by the worst Billy Bragg impersonator on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                You see, I fear it'd be the opposite.
                                                Oh, I just knew you would like these plates/photoframes/lamps, they were on special and a joint account is for both of us, together, in our house.
                                                Just do what I did the first time that happened. Next time we were food shopping, I got €70 in cashback in front of her, strolled into the bookies & stuck it on a random horse*

*Fair warning - it should solve your joint account issues but you probably won't get the leg over for a few weeks.

Comment

Teachers m8. I probably had a project too, I bet I wrote about the Museum and Mcdonalds.
                                                  n e more monies for me m8. you, honda and finkle in my pocket

Comment

Both songs are shite tbf.

Comment

n e more monies for me m8. you, honda and finkle in my pocket
                                                      What can we do for the Arsenal match

Comment

If you want an ~Evens bet, then one of you pick Sanchez to score, and the other him not to score. Sweat for the both of you (until he scores )

Comment

If you want an ~Evens bet, then one of you pick Sanchez to score, and the other him not to score. Sweat for the both of you (until he scores )
                                                          Badly need him to score 4 goals and have 3 assists tonight already.

Comment

GTFO

Its a terrible song knocked out by the worst Billy Bragg impersonator on the planet.
                                                            How come you think he's a fraud with a parody working class accent?

I don't know too much about him but he seems genuine to me. No parody accent either.

Comment

GTFO

Irish begrudgery and class elitism is an interesting concoction. I especially like the Billy Bragg mention at the end, just so everyone knows, really knows, it's about the music man. parody accent, you're the parody m8

Comment

Tipping Point is a great show for really really funking against some of the contestants scoring any counters.

Comment

Comment

Lay off Strewely m8s. He is just a bit cranky. Needs a glass of Horlicks and a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      Just do what I did the first time that happened. Next time we were food shopping, I got €70 in cashback in front of her, strolled into the bookies & stuck it on a random horse*

*Fair warning - it should solve your joint account issues but you probably won't get the leg over for a few weeks.
                                                                      unless the horse wins

Comment

Do you want arsenal-1 or will I take them? Have a £5 with you.

Comment

Lay off Strewely m8s. He is just a bit cranky. Needs a glass of Horlicks and a nap.
                                                                          arguing keeps him spry

Comment

Do you want arsenal-1 or will I take them? Have a £5 with you.
                                                                            I'll take them. Not DOQ?

Comment

I'll take them. Not DOQ?
                                                                              Keep you hanging m8

Comment

For Zuuts

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  Kids. Having a moody 16 year old who knows fuckin everything is gas altogether.
                                                                                  Is this a female you are speaking of?

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  We're planning No.2 but I have weird feelings about it.

I've never experienced love like this before, with Amber, it's incredibly different to any other relationship I have and incredibly strong, she has melted me. I'm struggling with the thoughts of how to spread that.

I know obviously I'll understand it all if another comes along but I can't help feeling anxieties over it, like, will it (the love) have the same intensity as it does now, and if it doesn't will I be able to handle the guilt?

If you do come across some reading material on the subject Hitch give us a whistle.
                                                                                  I was panicking when I was pregnant with number 2. I was really really worried that I would not be able to love another child as much as I did the one that was cuddled against me napping.

But what I have found is that I have the ability to hate them all equally

You change as soon as you clap eyes on the next child and wonder how you ever doubted yourself. And thats from a mothers point of view obviously.

Comment

Reaction: What happened behind the scenes when Liverpool went to Spain to sell Luis Suarez?Just for fun.
                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 12-05-15, 00:07.
                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                      Is this a female you are speaking of?
                                                                                      No, the lesser sex.

We just keep saying he will grow out of it, hes only 16, its natural for him to enter the dick swinging contests, challenge the alpha etc.

Absolutely nothing behavior wise that one would consider even in the slightest naughty or bold, its just the looks of dissaprovment (disappointment ?) that he throws. The monosyllabic answers and trying to get info is like interrogating a P.O.W.

I know when i carried on like that at his age i got many a clatter across the ear, literally, and would have verbally been put back in my box. I would never say anything that might knock his confidence in the slightest, again...unlike the way i would have been spoken to.

He will grow out of it.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

This game has 0-0 written all over it.
                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Douglas said he still can't log in due to datebase error.

Comment

CSPE was deadly.
                                                                                            Young feckers.

That was one of the subjects that were invented after I left school.

Comment

Boring Boring Arsenal.

Comment

Boring Boring Arsenal.
                                                                                                Swansea rented the Chelsea bus now that they don't need it.

Comment

And we're back. I was trying to fix the db problems some were having when the whole thing crashed. Can someone ask mdoug to try and access the site now please to see if it's ok now for him?

Comment

Fixed.

Vote Yes.

Comment

Swindon vs Sheffield Utd looks like a it was a cracker of a game. Ended 5-5 with Swindon going through 7-6 on aggregate.

Comment

Mistake by anyone who stuck with Arsenal game, the main entertainment was an astonishing game in the playoffs, finished 5-5 between Swindon and SheffUtd for a 7-6 aggregate win for Swindon.

Comment

...

Comment

Well played Dom. Next time we should get this lad to sort us out:

Watch the behind the scenes of the making of this commercial!http://youtu.be/9mNdLl8Qx0s?t=8m38sThe Official Commercial for Arlen's Transmission in Burbank, ...
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

GTFO

my objective opinion on DD.
                                                                                                              1. I love Party on, one of my fav tunes. How do you like those lyrics ? powerful and impactful imo
                                                                                                              2. he does have some tripe though so meh to him in general Paddys day and Kiss me are LOL
                                                                                                              3. Not even a close resembelance to Billy Bragg ???
                                                                                                              4. His voice is no more affected than Bob Dylans imo
                                                                                                              5. George Michael said it. Listen without predjudice.
                                                                                                              6. Loliverpool

Comment

Went with the Polyfilla suggestion. Cheers.
                                                                                                                hmm, suppose a lick o paint? Its behind a chair, so a bit hidden. Would anyone be able to tell what colour white that wall is from the pic? Was in the paint shop today and there appears to be a million shades of white (ha, fck you gray with your measly 50).
                                                                                                                That's already quite the improvement. Impossible to tell the colour really from a pic, as it's going to look different on a different screen, or even the same screen with different settings.
                                                                                                                Tbh, if the chair that caused the damage, was supplied with the apartment, it's arguably normal wear and tear.
                                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I am back!
                                                                                                                  I only wanted to come online to tell everyone that the 50/50 bet365 offer is back for the champions league this week and also to enter the gaa competition but my entries were deleted on my reply so must do that again.

Hope everyone is well.
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good documentary on RTE about one of the writers the pisspoor Damo once compared himself to.

Comment

Well I'm going to defend Damien Dempsey, even though he's new to me. I like his music, I think he's genuine, and I think his song writing is raw but has a heart and decency to it that a hundred perfectly crafted The Script songs and Kodaline outputs would never offer (as examples of other Dublin musicians I listen to atm).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

reading up on the beauty/stress of having kiddies on here.

I had my 1st kid only last year after many years of saying Nooooo to that shit. Anyhoo, I had the chance to take a year off work and become a househusband (good enough for John lennon). I've watched the wee man smile, crawl, laugh, walk, and talk for the 1st time. I was the man on the spot for every milestone. I've walked the floor with him all night as he battled several baby bugs. I've chased his bare shitty arse arund the room as he scarpered mid nappy change out of divilment. I've held him with one hand in his unfastened car seat as I puked on the ground beside him as he placed his wee hand on my head like he was aware of the reality of the redic situation I was in.
                                                                                                                        I've reduced my social life to once a month for boozing (on average) and made a complete show of myself singing to him loudly in many public places.
                                                                                                                        It's probably been the best year of my life and I'm not looking forward to handing him to a creche, but he is ready and I'm ready to return to the ratrace. The only real freedom you lose in having a kid is the freedom to waste time, however when you do get an opportunity to do it, it sure feels good but this time you savour it. Can't say I've ever savoured wasting time so much before the wee man was born.

TLDR Someone has injected me with estrogen last year.

Comment

You haven't got the same taste as me, therefore you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X