• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    For some reason can't stop playing this song today:
    Maybe you've lost your reason...that is dire

This hasn't been getting as much attention as it deserves

Download & Stream This Song Here: http://pmjlive.com/essentials2Experience PMJ Live: https://pmjtour.comShop PMJ Music/Merch: http://www.shoppmj.comFollow U...
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Kids. Having a moody 16 year old who knows fuckin everything is gas altogether.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
        Super finish from Fowler. Can Sergio step up? History of shitting the bed on 17.
        Good BBV'ing there. Setting up a great finish now, still 4 or 5 who can win it.

Comment

We're planning No.2 but I have weird feelings about it.

I've never experienced love like this before, with Amber, it's incredibly different to any other relationship I have and incredibly strong, she has melted me. I'm struggling with the thoughts of how to spread that.

I know obviously I'll understand it all if another comes along but I can't help feeling anxieties over it, like, will it (the love) have the same intensity as it does now, and if it doesn't will I be able to handle the guilt?

If you do come across some reading material on the subject Hitch give us a whistle.
          Last edited by Lazare; 10-05-15, 22:29.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

It's my brithday./ I am drnka.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Those of us with siblings realise our parents had favorites, the ones they wanted to spend more time with and the ones who were annoying shits. Thats life, as long as they don't come straight out and tell you to your face they have done a decent job.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                  Good BBV'ing there. Setting up a great finish now, still 4 or 5 who can win it.
                  Kisner could nick it here and spoil the party.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    the ones they wanted to spend more time with and the ones who were annoying shits.
                    Often a large crossover.

Pretty sure I've read that parents pour the majority of their resources into their first born and significantly less with each subsequent child.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                      Often a large crossover.

Pretty sure I've read that parents pour the majority of their resources into their first born and significantly less with each subsequent child.
                      From my small sample size, parents are nearly always better grandparents for some reason...i put it down to guilt mostly.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

de rural people

Comment

You should run a poll on here Lottie m8

Game of Thrones m8s

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Game of Thrones m8s
                            house of thrones m8, new crossover spinoff.
                            don't want to sleep

Comment

Was tired then I wasn't and that's now.

Mad how it works.

Comment

Going to a funeral in the morning, absolute middle of nowhere for someone not driving, a lark.

Burried or cremated or other, what if any do you favour?
                                Not fond of the idea of either. Nuked or evaporated maybe if they were an option.

Comment

Couldn't care less, I will be dead.

Comment

Couldn't care less, I will be dead.
                                    spoken like a true youth. someone of my years needs to consider these things

Comment

Game of Thrones m8s
                                      Is it live at 2 or 3?

Comment

Going to a funeral in the morning, absolute middle of nowhere for someone not driving, a lark.

Not fond of the idea of either. Nuked or evaporated maybe if they were an option.
                                        We could always stuff ye m8

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                          We could always stuff ye m8
                                          Could be a goer. What pose?

Comment

Buy a load of firelighters and stick me in a boat m8. Ship her down the Liffey and throw petrol bombs at it.

That would be grand.

Comment

Is it live at 2 or 3?
                                              2 I think. Will look for links in a bit.

Comment

Could be a goer. What pose?
                                                Arms up, pants down.

Buy a load of firelighters and stick me in a boat m8. Ship her down the Liffey and throw petrol bombs at it.

That would be grand.
                                                You're too good for that sewer m8. We'll float you down the river Barrow instead.
                                                Last edited by davepoke/her; 11-05-15, 00:32.

Comment

Night m8s

Comment

Whatever River m8, sure I couldn't care less, I'd be dead.

Comment

Have you lot had a referendum yet?
                                                      Are the gheys allowed to hold hands now?

Comment

Cremated.

Not a fan of the oul small spaces myself m8.
                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          Not just yet m8 but we're working on it.

Comment

Stream 3 here
                                                            Both streams here
                                                            This is usually best
                                                            This is another one.

Taught meself how to do that link stuff m8s. Sunday was productive.

Comment

Not just yet m8 but we're working on it.
                                                              Keep plugging away m8, do it for the little guy down the lane.

Comment

Stream 3 here
                                                                Both streams here
                                                                This is usually best
                                                                This is another one.

Taught meself how to do that link stuff m8s. Sunday was productive.
                                                                HBO are apparently on fire tonight reporting streams Dave m8

Keep plugging away m8, do it for the little guy down the lane.
                                                                Will do m8, fuck the Church.

Comment

HBO are apparently on fire tonight reporting streams Dave m8

Will do m8, fuck the Church.

NSFW
                                                                  SPOILER

Comment

Stream 3 is working for me m8

do do do do do do do do do do do

Comment

whats up with all the 'm8's' m8?. .

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                        whats up with all the 'm8's' m8?. .
                                                                        Wolfpack influence experiment.

Comment

I see, carry on m8

Comment

The mood music around Greece is getting worse.

From the Pink Paper:

Never good when you are getting into 'when is a default not a default?' semantics like this
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lobster liberation front

NARA, DAFA & AFAR organise 'open rescue' of 9 lobsters from 'Ka Shing' restaurant on Wicklow Street, Dublin 2. All lobsters were safely released in Clontarf ...
                                                                              Last edited by ComradeCollie; 11-05-15, 17:58.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I missed this conversation because I was in bed at 8:30 last night due to exhaustion!

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                Have been minding my daughter alone as the wife is temporarily returned to the glorious-motherland-that-would-never-invade-another-country-unless-it-was-to-help-them-achieve-freedom. Monday week.

Really going to miss these stretches of individual time with her when kid2 arrives. The daughter is just so lovely to be around. I know kid2 will be amazing, but its a huge change. A lovely change obv, and will probably be posting the same message about the two of them in a few years. I guess there's something you can read on getting ready for two kids and how to handle that emotionally etc?
                                                                                It's a good point. Just as my daughter was entering that phase my son was born and I reverted to the perma-frazzled stressed out haze that having a small baby brings. I feel bad for her that my capacity for naming the Disney princesses is limited, but hopefully when the young fella exits the slug stage I'll be better. I suspect the arguments when they won't get dressed are a lot easier when you're not already on the edge.
                                                                                Something to be aware of for you.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                When Number 2 child arrives there will be more opportunity for quality time with each of them...divide and conquer
                                                                                I'm surprised by some of the negative feelings people here have about minding small kids. IMO they are by far the best years, enjoy them they fly by.
                                                                                Define small. Babies are the worst. My son is 14 months and all he does is whinge. 6 am to 8 pm just whining and leaning on my leg when I'm eating with his hand out. I literally cannot see any redeeming characteristics in babies. Yea sure they smile, but so do the other 7 billion people in the world.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                We're planning No.2 but I have weird feelings about it.

I've never experienced love like this before, with Amber, it's incredibly different to any other relationship I have and incredibly strong, she has melted me. I'm struggling with the thoughts of how to spread that.

I know obviously I'll understand it all if another comes along but I can't help feeling anxieties over it, like, will it (the love) have the same intensity as it does now, and if it doesn't will I be able to handle the guilt?

If you do come across some reading material on the subject Hitch give us a whistle.
                                                                                I felt a bit bad for her when no. 2 was on the way, but there's no time after that. It all works itself out. That said, you like babies so who knows, ya weirdo!

Do people not massively miss freedom? I was sitting at home watching Khan Academy videos to stop the brain rot on Saturday morning while they were systematically destroying the house thinking, "I could be leaving a tidy house to play golf now."
                                                                                That might just be down to having the two of them close together I suppose. Was much easier when there was just one.

Comment

Not for another fecking two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    I missed this conversation because I was in bed at 8:30 last night due to exhaustion!

It's a good point. Just as my daughter was entering that phase my son was born and I reverted to the perma-frazzled stressed out haze that having a small baby brings. I feel bad for her that my capacity for naming the Disney princesses is limited, but hopefully when the young fella exits the slug stage I'll be better. I suspect the arguments when they won't get dressed are a lot easier when you're not already on the edge.
                                                                                    Something to be aware of for you.

Define small. Babies are the worst. My son is 14 months and all he does is whinge. 6 am to 8 pm just whining and leaning on my leg when I'm eating with his hand out. I literally cannot see any redeeming characteristics in babies. Yea sure they smile, but so do the other 7 billion people in the world.

I felt a bit bad for her when no. 2 was on the way, but there's no time after that. It all works itself out. That said, you like babies so who knows, ya weirdo!

Do people not massively miss freedom? I was sitting at home watching Khan Academy videos to stop the brain rot on Saturday morning while they were systematically destroying the house thinking, "I could be leaving a tidy house to play golf now."
                                                                                    That might just be down to having the two of them close together I suppose. Was much easier when there was just one.
                                                                                    which one is your fav

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      Do people not massively miss freedom? I was sitting at home watching Khan Academy videos to stop the brain rot on Saturday morning while they were systematically destroying the house thinking, "I could be leaving a tidy house to play golf now.".
                                                                                      You just need to redefine 'freedom' and then make the effort to grab as much of it as humanly possible. I used to laugh at people who talked about having 'me time'; now I realise they were just ahead of my particular curve.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

why ye all having small people so?

Comment

Dunshauglin is an awful looking souless kip. I've gone through it on and off for the last 43 years and am always happy to get past it.

Comment

I haven't had meat in over a decade, help a brother out. Keep a Tar.Aldarion donor meat card in your wallet for untimely death.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              You just need to redefine 'freedom' and then make the effort to grab as much of it as humanly possible. I used to laugh at people who talked about having 'me time'; now I realise they were just ahead of my particular curve.
                                                                                              Got up at 7.30 with the sun to put out the bins, then climbed back into bed (thank god for blackout curtains) and woke up naturally at 11. Just finishing off breakfast and coffee while browsing the forum.

You all should have followed my path, 22 year olds are amazingly self-sufficent...most of the time
                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Thought this was a good read (long enough for an internet read)
                                                                                                Do I make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                  Got up at 7.30 with the sun to put out the bins, then climbed back into bed (thank god for blackout curtains) and woke up naturally at 11. Just finishing off breakfast and coffee while browsing the forum.

You all should have followed my path, 22 year olds are amazingly self-sufficent...most of the time
                                                                                                  T minus 6 years....
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                    T minus 6 years....
                                                                                                    To really get the full Iago value either you or the kid need to emigrate.

Comment

I might have to give this years Big Brother a sneaky watch, some girl from Dublin and a lot of fine looking women and a set of twins this year.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        35 today m8. On the downhill to 40 now.
                                                                                                        Where was my invite "m8"?
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          Where was my invite "m8"?
                                                                                                          I didn't have a party m8. We are still gr8 m8s. No need for "inverted commas". You would definitely be in the top 50 people I would invite to a birthday party.

We can celebrate the yes vote on the 22nd. I hear they are planning a serious Mardi Gras type thing on Capel St if it passes. Should be good craic.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You were very nearly dead to me there.

The "shy no" voters may well get the mark over 35% for those betting on such things.
                                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 11-05-15, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Put the bins out the night before and just sleep til 11

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    Got up at 7am, dropped kid to creche at 7:45am, grabbed sandwich amusingly called 'Don't Go Bacon My Heart', asleep again by 8:30am until midday. Might go for a dip in the Verukuvitz.
                                                                                                                    Pointless

Comment

Love how honest Zod is about kids being little shits. All my friends that have kids are walking balls of stress.

Comment

Love how honest Zod is about kids being little shits. All my friends that have kids are walking balls of stress.
                                                                                                                        All those Z-names look the same amirite?

Comment

Became employed by ladbrokes in January, had meeting last week to discuss examinership and the like. Am no longer employed by ladbrokes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X