This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airlieraiser View Post
    Right. Anybody with any legal knowledge? On Friday a largish sum of money was transferred into my account by a company employing a guy with the same name as me on the same job I used to work on. I have spent a fair bit paying bills and repairing my car. How screwed on a legal standpoint am I?
    Spend it, ignore all calls and emails until you can(if you want to) pay it back. If you claim to just not keep track of your finances well and you thought it was yours then you'll be grand sure.

My last job they accidentally paid me for the month after I quit the first week of it. Went on a bender that week and spent like 500 of it, paid them back a few weeks later and all was grand.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good slagging from Gerrard to Chelsea fans there.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        Good slagging from Gerrard to Chelsea fans there.
        Fucking legend. Well done Stevie.

Comment

What he say?

£6 for m8 Lottie.

Comment

Parc Asterix is the alternative we went with and had a decent day out - the rain on the morning of the day also meant next to no queues.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              What he say?

£6 for m8 Lottie.
              [VINE]emdH1DEgeqg[/VINE]

Comment

What he say?

£6 for m8 Lottie.
                Was he happy with ovation from Che fans. Said he didn't care less, they slated him all game and it was nice of them to turn up today. Ouch

Comment

Ouch? Turn up? I don't get it.

Comment

He's calling us plastic fans m8. Doubt he even knows who Jesper Gronkjaer is.
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      We can set the line at 30.5 and Il take overs at 100euro a point?
                      gimme 2/1 per year and we'll talk
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Ask your manager. Pretty sure he said something similar about the fans not too long ago.

Only sing when ye're winning, init m8

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                          He's calling us plastic fans m8. Doubt he even knows who Jesper Gronkjaer is.
                          Embarrassing stuff from the Captain of a team trying to emulate a massive club like Chelsea.

Chelsea are the second most successful club in the Premier League, should show some respect. I guess every club can't have top professionals and stand up gents like John Terry wearing the armband.

He was a poor mans Frank Lampard anyway.

Comment

Embarrassing stuff from the Captain of a team trying to emulate a massive club like Chelsea.

Chelsea are the second most successful club in the Premier League, should show some respect. I guess every club can't have top professionals and stand up gents like John Terry wearing the armband.

Well said m8

Comment

He couldn't let the chance slip tbf

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                Ask your manager. Pretty sure he said something similar about the fans not too long ago.

Only sing when ye're winning, init m8
                                Small enough stadium, poorly designed with a huge % of the crowd being casual fans. Never going to be good for atmosphere. Arsenal is dead, United getting quieter by the week, you could hear a rat piss on cotton in Anfield til the 89th minute when everyone holds their scarves upside down and sings you'll never walk alone. Chelsea is actually pretty decent in person, problem is nobody has time to sing in the big stands. Too many prawn sambos and glasses of champagne to get through.

The new bigger stadiums full of tourists have killed the atmosphere at every club.

Comment

Happy to see QPR go down if I am honest, will be happy to see Hull go too except there are so many Irish on the team I kind of want them in the top league.
                                  Where do ye reckon Austin/Ings will be start of next year?
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    He couldn't let the chance slip tbf
                                    Ba.

Comment

Small enough stadium, poorly designed with a huge % of the crowd being casual fans. Never going to be good for atmosphere. Arsenal is dead, United getting quieter by the week, you could hear a rat piss on cotton in Anfield til the 89th minute when everyone holds their scarves upside down and sings you'll never walk alone. Chelsea is actually pretty decent in person, problem is nobody has time to sing in the big stands. Too many prawn sambos and glasses of champagne to get through.

The new bigger stadiums full of tourists have killed the atmosphere at every club.
                                      Only atmosphere at football games is in away ends. FWIW I was in with Che fans at Anfield this year and atmosphere was super. Only rustling your jimmies m8

Comment

Agree with this. IPB weekend away to one of the promoted teams stadiums if there are tickets so. Bournemouth only have like 12k seats iirc!
                                        Also, Sunderland had a great atmosphere last time I was there. As for Old Trafford, 'oh what a night' is the main song this year and it's fucking class tbf.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                          Only atmosphere at football games is in away ends. FWIW I was in with Che fans at Anfield this year and atmosphere was super. Only rustling your jimmies m8
                                          So am I m8. I love you like a m8.

Never done an away game but they are obviously the nut way to do football watching. Did Wembley -v- Manyoo and it was deader than Carlilse grounds when Bray host UCD. Unreal stadium though.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                            Agree with this. IPB weekend away to one of the promoted teams stadiums if there are tickets so. Bournemouth only have like 12k seats iirc!
                                            Also, Sunderland had a great atmosphere last time I was there. As for Old Trafford, 'oh what a night' is the main song this year and it's fucking class tbf.
                                            Bournemouth will have to throw another stand up quickly shirley. I'd imagine they could sell 12k season tickets. 188k people in Bournemouth.

Comment

If Berbatov moves to Bournemouth, a trip there next season is a must.
                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Murray 1 set up and 1 break up vs Nadal in Madrid final. Good bants this tennis.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Chelsea is actually pretty decent in person, problem is nobody has time to sing in the big stands. Too many prawn sambos and glasses of champagne to get through
                                                  Or you get kicked out early
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    Showing that^^ to Mrs Duke newbie (staying within a drive of DLP this summer). You have admirably reinforced my determination never to set foot in the place.
                                                    Parc asterisk is great though, and they don't cater for foreigners, so brush up on your French.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                      Or you get kicked out early
                                                      Low blow gramps.

Comment

What he say?

£6 for m8 Lottie.
                                                        Utilising my 18 years+ life experiece to best you m8
                                                        what way do you want to lose next?

Comment

Utilising my 18 years+ life experiece to best you m8
                                                          what way do you want to lose next?
                                                          I'm easy. You can choose next.

Comment

I'm easy. You can choose next.
                                                            But you're doing so well

Comment

What is happening tonight that we can gamble on

Lazio v Inter

You can have the mighty Inter

Comment

The green bit looks so good! We've never actually played a league final before despite being promoted twice already. The last two were due to us finishing third and teams dropping out of the leagues.

SPOILER

Comment

Clash of heads and a nasty cut for a Southend player in the League Two play off semi.

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH.

SPOILER

Comment

Great games of one night ultimate werewolf in the pub today. First game I was a ww and convinced everybody I was the seer, confirmed the other ww as a villa ofc. Felt so good to watch their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      Clash of heads and a nasty cut for a Southend player in the League Two play off semi.

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH.

SPOILER
                                                                      Super Barry Corr getting Phil Browns men back on track.

Comment

Super Barry Corr getting Phil Browns men back on track.
                                                                        Is that him wit the hole in his head after scoring for them? I'm not watching the game but saw that pic on facebook. Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Lazio v Inter

Should have picked the USA v Ireland womens football international on Setanta, seeing as ye gamble like oul wans.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            Is that him wit the hole in his head after scoring for them? I'm not watching the game but saw that pic on facebook. Absolutely disgusting.
                                                                            No, Barry Corr would die of a heart attack if his face ended up like that.

Comment

Excellent, looks like we are in for more Sergio buckling on a Sunday

Comment

n e crck

Comment

Lazio v Inter

Jasus.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                    Want to get this stand for my wife's Nexus 10, for her birthday.

It's only available on Amazon's US site, won't ship to Ireland (or PMotel). Any ideas how to get around that? I found a site called US buyers club but as far as I can see you need to join that and pay a sub.

Any B&M shops in Dublin where I might get one or one similar?
                                                                                    Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                    There are sites like parcel motel in the US, they take your deliver y and ship it on to ireland to you.
                                                                                    Cheers, I used Shipito and bought it on Amazon. Hope it gets here.

We were watching Chef last night and he had this really cool tablet stand and she says 'oh I'd love one of those' which was perfect timing as I'd no clue what to get her.
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Gab confirmed busto

Comment

When you buy a new (and by new I mean new to me i.e. its a 2nd hand car) - how do I go about taxing it?
                                                                                        You used to be able to bring the VLC to the motor tax office before you sent it off to register the change of keeper. I assume you still can. There is a form to full in but they will have it at the office.
                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                          Jasus.
                                                                                          Got lucky m8

Comment

poor mdoug informs me that non logged in cunce cant login due to a database error

Comment

poor mdoug informs me that non logged in cunce cant login due to a database error
                                                                                              Can confirm, my Strewlpeter, PasTa & ArmaniJeans accounts won't log in.

Comment

When you buy a new (and by new I mean new to me i.e. its a 2nd hand car) - how do I go about taxing it?
                                                                                                The seller should send off change of ownership info. You'll be sent info on how to tax it in about 8 days.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Gab confirmed busto
                                                                                                  Would explain the angle on the 30.5 years line on your age.

The roundness of figures diddled me out of money today. I had put a couple of hundred on my Man City bet, and then later fancied a card before the 29th minute in the Chelsea game. I bet €4.68 on it, because that was the amount over a round figure.

Comment

We need to get a syndicate going for that alphabet game. hit it hard.

Comment

Super finish from Fowler. Can Sergio step up? History of shitting the bed on 17.
                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                          Have been minding my daughter alone as the wife is temporarily returned to the glorious-motherland-that-would-never-invade-another-country-unless-it-was-to-help-them-achieve-freedom. Monday week.

Really going to miss these stretches of individual time with her when kid2 arrives. The daughter is just so lovely to be around. I know kid2 will be amazing, but its a huge change. A lovely change obv, and will probably be posting the same message about the two of them in a few years. I guess there's something you can read on getting ready for two kids and how to handle that emotionally etc?
                                                                                                          Is she any good at modding web based games m8

Comment

I see there was a C.Hadley playing golf this week. Amy relation to our one

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                              I see there was a C.Hadley playing golf this week. Amy relation to our one
                                                                                                              The Crazy Golf World Championships @ Pirates Cove, Courtown was me m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Have been minding my daughter alone as the wife is temporarily returned to the glorious-motherland-that-would-never-invade-another-country-unless-it-was-to-help-them-achieve-freedom. Monday week.

Really going to miss these stretches of individual time with her when kid2 arrives. The daughter is just so lovely to be around. I know kid2 will be amazing, but its a huge change. A lovely change obv, and will probably be posting the same message about the two of them in a few years. I guess there's something you can read on getting ready for two kids and how to handle that emotionally etc?
                                                                                                                When Number 2 child arrives there will be more opportunity for quality time with each of them...divide and conquer
                                                                                                                I'm surprised by some of the negative feelings people here have about minding small kids. IMO they are by far the best years, enjoy them they fly by.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

For some reason can't stop playing this song today:

Almighty Love, the title track from Damien Dempsey's new album.BUY CD FROM IRELAND www.myplaydirect.com/damien-dempseyBUY CD FROM AUSTRALIA http://shop.a...

Comment

Login issue seems to have sorted itself.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

small kids are a top laff. it's when they start trying to be funny rather than just the natural funniness they previously exuded, that they become very irritating for a few years.

5 and under probably the nut age.

Comment

All This Mayhem, who knew there was a dark side to competitive skateboarding ?

Very good watch. You really get a very intimate look at the characters and their lives, quiet fascinating in fact.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X