This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    I have ordered the sim anyway, we shall see if i actually follow through and cancel...
    You will need to get your phone unlocked if its tied to a network.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Anyone else getting the cans and junk food in for the UK election.

Exciting times ahead.
      Need a wager between us to make interesting. Should have arranged it for glenns.

Got 500 long matches for a euro. What a time to be alive.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        Need a wager between us to make interesting. Should have arranged it for glenns.

Got 500 long matches for a euro. What a time to be alive.
        Pound on milliband being pm m8

Comment

Where are people downloading from these days? Kickass is trying to get me to create an account and enter card details. Lol.

Comment

Looking to buy a blender/juicer and this one has some good reviews., anyone got a Nutri Bullet? http://www.amazon.ca/Nutri-Bullet-NB...ds=nutribullet

Comment

Is the Ed Millerband any relation to these lads?

Pound on milliband being pm m8
              By when mate? Covering the ever market there.
              Pound, make it interesting m8.

Comment

I dunno m8. Next one or something

Comment

K mate, make it £3? Loser travels.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                        K mate, make it £3? Loser travels.
                        I'll have a bed made up for ya.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            I guess unless they came out in favour of lynching the gheys you'd view it as whinging. Seems reasonable that they disagree with the use of the photo like this and said it. Loads of people, a lot of people brought up by single parents for e.g., find that posters message repulsive. And its their photo up there.
                            They can be appalled by the poster, they can be appalled by the message in the poster and they can be appalled by the sentiment behind it. However they cannot be appalled that the image they gave to a professional photographer for free is bought by someone else and then used. They didn't negotiate any licence agreement giving them the right to say what it's used for or put any caveats on the use of the picture for certain types of campaign.

So SO many phoney wars in this campaign and as staunch a Yes voter as I am it infuriates me how many of them are instigated by the Yes side.

EDIT: Given the pics were free it's a little more understandable an issue but still, it's a bullshit story and point.
                            Last edited by Kayroo; 07-05-15, 19:57.
                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Kudos to Laya for their health insurance claims app - makes an awful chore very simple. wp
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Oh clearly its an absolute bullshit issue.

But:

1. I don't think they are whinging, which was the original point made.

2. If we're going to be held to every terms&conditions we didn't think through to its logical end consequences then we're all fcked.
                                  Eh...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Kudos to Laya for their health insurance claims app - makes an awful chore very simple. wp
                                      I switched to Laya in March, chose direct debit by the month, haven't been debited yet and according to their site I am not due until June for next one. I am not sure why I'm telling you this. I should probably check it out.

Comment

What?
                                        We are literally held to the terms and conditions we sign up to and their logical consequences. That is actually a pretty succinct statement of the law in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                          They can be appalled by the poster, they can be appalled by the message in the poster and they can be appalled by the sentiment behind it. However they cannot be appalled that the image they gave to a professional photographer for free is bought by someone else and then used. They didn't negotiate any licence agreement giving them the right to say what it's used for or put any caveats on the use of the picture for certain types of campaign.

So SO many phoney wars in this campaign and as staunch a Yes voter as I am it infuriates me how many of them are instigated by the Yes side.

EDIT: Given the pics were free it's a little more understandable an issue but still, it's a bullshit story and point.
                                          So just because they gave the pic away for free they aren't allowed be appalled by it's use? I'm sure it's the last thing they expected it to be used for. I'd be pissed off in their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            So just because they gave the pic away for free they aren't allowed be appalled by it's use? I'm sure it's the last thing they expected it to be used for. I'd be pissed off in their shoes.
                                            Let me be clear here: I'm less having a go at them and more annoyed at the Yes Side for making this another stupid phoney war. As I said above, I do think the pics being given away for free makes it more understandable

Comment

Comment

Every baby needs protection from it's mother and father selling off his image

Comment

Comment

Pictures of receipts no less...what a world we live in !
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Cricket folk will love this. It's class from Dwayne Bravo tbf

[VINE]eZqjmen7hwV[/VINE]

Comment

Ya wouldnt see a father and a father making their kid a mass purveyor of hate before they've turned one
                                                          The NO baby reaches his teens and is slated on facebook
                                                          for sporting a manbag and wearing pink

Comment

Pictures of receipts no less...what a world we live in !
                                                            I'm sure they'll deny all claims but still...probably the first app that has ever made me go 'woah'

Comment

Managed to freak out dental nurse this morning. Went for semi-annual scraping\cleaning etc at 8am. All fine.

Job done and I go to pay,

"that'll be €75 please"

"eh, OK, here's €100"

"oh sorry, no change ()...and the card reader isn't working"

"shure, no bother - I'll spin you for it"

took 10 minutes to explain the complicated mechanisms of this to her , and another 10 for her to stop freaking out. Went and got myself a coffee eventually and returned with change to conclude the transaction in a more normal fashion. Never seen anyone so appalled by a relatively innocuous suggestion.

She was Eastern European. Rules-based freaks?

Comment

hitch these are a winner, 10g protein per bar and they are amazing

Comment

Urghhh at that exit poll, rout.

Comment

Interesting exit poll by the BBC. Tories plus a rag tag bunch

Comment

Comment

I spelled Cameron wrong Lottie m8

Comment

Yeah, but that needs to change though. We're signing long legal documents every time we install an app. Who knows whats we're actually signing. Think some countries have now adopted a principal of 'cannot have condition in small print that would not be reasonably expected for that type of contract', as a way of protecting consumers. Way better idea.
                                                                          We have that now. It's called the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts regulation. But generally speaking you have to assume that people agree to what they sign up to. Inequality of bargaining position is more important from a policy point of view than the unfair nature of the term

Comment

meh british politics...need more guys like Jón gnarr in iceland who stand for important things

In late 2009 Jón formed the Best Party with a number of other people who had no background in politics
                                                                            Jón's political platform included promises of "free towels in all swimming pools, a polar bear for the Reykjavík zoo, all kinds of things for weaklings, Disneyland in the Vatnsmýri area, a 'drug-free' Althing by 2020......Upon being elected, Jón announced that he would not enter a coalition government with anyone that had not watched the HBO series The Wire.

As mayor of Reykjavik, Jón has been a source of amusement and shock by appearing at the 2010 Gay Pride parade as a drag queen (as he is a major supporter of gay rights) and posting a video holiday greeting wearing a Darth Vader mask and a Santa Claus cap.

Comment

Exit poll showing 316 Tories 10 liberals and 10 DUP

Bye Bye Europe
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                Interesting exit poll by the BBC. Tories plus a rag tag bunch
                                                                                Probably close enough to an effective majority (because of SF abstaining on every vote) without needing an official agreement with anyone.

Presumably Ed will be pushed off the cliff and big bro Miliband will be brought back from America.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Bye Bye Europe
                                                                                  Nonsense.

Comment

FFS. Stupid Brits.

Messi where are you?

Comment

I'm sure they'll deny all claims but still...probably the first app that has ever made me go 'woah'
                                                                                      I am accumulating receipts since last week, a friend of mine told me about it, was paid out on the pics.

You know you can claim up to 50% of 600 routine dental also ?
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I think just about everyone I know/follow on twitter that had any interest in the GE were millifans; bodes well for our referendum bets

Comment

Jaysis, Harriet was fairly downbeat there, with the Tory whip bouncing earlier. Few pound down on Tory majority...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            Probably close enough to an effective majority (because of SF abstaining on every vote) without needing an official agreement with anyone.

Presumably Ed will be pushed off the cliff and big bro Miliband will be brought back from America.
                                                                                            Fecking unions; without their interference (other) David would now presumably be preparing for Number 10.
                                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 07-05-15, 21:31.

Comment

Nonsense.
                                                                                              Meh, there will be a referendum and Murdoch will decide it.

Comment

Meh, there will be a referendum and Murdoch will decide it.
                                                                                                Not one mainstream party will endorse a Yes.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Looks more significant than it is but:

Comment

Comment

UKIP more than Tory in Sunderland.

Comment

Maybe €50 on a 310 line. I'll say they'll be below 310.
                                                                                                            I'll take above 310

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                              UKIP more than Tory in Sunderland.
                                                                                                              Lib dems stone last. Interesting swings from 2010

Comment

Not one mainstream party will endorse a Yes.
                                                                                                                50% of the Tories and Murdoch could possibly be enough to carry it... No one ever went broke underestimating the bigotry of the English.

Comment

...

Comment

HAPPYish, its only 2 episodes in, just watched the first one and very clever. Steve Coogan stars.
                                                                                                                    #2 delivers. This episode is wifecentric, i really like what they are doing with the animations.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

50% of the Tories and Murdoch could possibly be enough to carry it... No one ever went broke underestimating the bigotry of the English.
                                                                                                                      You Fenian busturd

Comment

cool, lets do it!

Edit: you've done yourself out of a seat there. I said they'll be below 310, so you can be 310 and above, rather than just above 310.

^^^ that confident
                                                                                                                        Confirmed for € 50 .

Comment

I spelled Cameron wrong Lottie m8
                                                                                                                          I'll make up a bed. Bring the sterling.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X