Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't be before 5am. They could walk to the ring before that but fight won't start before it.

Comment

Medical emergency at the 21s Football final. Not really sure whats happening as its on TG4. Seems to be someone in the crowd.

Edit. Seems someone had a heart attack according to Twitter.

Comment

Lolunited. Lolrvp. Louis van lol. Ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          Medical emergency at the 21s Football final. Not really sure whats happening as its on TG4. Seems to be someone in the crowd.

Edit. Seems someone had a heart attack according to Twitter.
          My Irish isn't great but I think they were saying it was a United fan after the west brom goal and penalty effort.

Comment

Clermont fans my heart goes out to you. Heartbreaking but it'll take a new generation if they are ever to do it.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

This playing everywhere at the moment.
              I'm in France obv. Can't embed the video as I'm on the phone. Very catchy number. I hope it's not their Eurovision entry.

Comment

Brendan Rodgers will be a very sick puppy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                  http://youtu.be/niyGWxVE-e4

I'm in France obv.
                  Come back here and drive your bus ya prick
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Brendan Rodgers will be a very sick puppy tonight.
                    Disgusted.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      Disgusted.
                      Handed it to the cunts. Spurs bottlers too obv. Can't blame Southampton. 4th was there for the taking.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                        Clermont fans my heart goes out to you. Heartbreaking but it'll take a new generation if they are ever to do it.
                        Notable that the non-French team failed to choke (Toulon are about as French as I am).

Portends well for the WC anyway.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                          Nope. Show only starts 2am and finishes at 6.30 am. That tells me its a 5-5.30 am start at the earliest.
                          Thanks. Would stay up to watch a 3am start. Can't do a 5am start. Have a big game tomorrow so will need some sleep.

Comment

United very unlucky. West Brom and CHelski rob them with goals against the run of play.
                            Cutting edge next year and bury those chelski train wankers back in their box.

LVG is a bit cringey in aftermatch interviews, dread to hear his next one.

Comment

United are more boring than Chelsea to watch these days. No excuses should be given.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                United very unlucky. West Brom and CHelski rob them with goals against the run of play.
                                Cutting edge next year and bury those chelski train wankers back in their box.

LVG is a bit cringey in aftermatch interviews, dread to hear his next one.
                                Scoring more goals than the other team wins matches, not possession.

United are an over rated side, very well drilled at passing in triangles until in the oppositions corners where over rated wingers then lump balls into Marouane Fellaini.

60m Di Maria can't get into the team ahead of Ashley Young, obviously Young is better at finding Fellainis head.

What is that cutting edge? Practice crossing with Fellaini in pre season?

Comment

New sci-fy shows on offer, The Messengers... i watched the first 2, about to start 3 knowing its terribad, acting is ok, premise is so-so but it has that 90210 feel about it, sweaty guys with all the shirt rips in the right places and panting women with just the right amount of sweat.

Surely there has to be better on offer ? ?
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Barcelona following up last week's 6-0 win, with an 8-0 at the moment!

Anyone know why Messi didn't take the penalty to seal his hat-trick and go 7-0 up?
                                    SPORTbible is one of the largest communities for sports fans across the world. With the latest sports news, pictures and videos!

Comment

Di Maria on the bench and rooney In midfield is crazy
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Di Maria on the bench and rooney In midfield is crazy
                                        Tbf. Di Maria showed why he's on the bench when he came on. But Rooney in midfield is crazy.

Comment

LVG just isn't a top manager.

Comment

There is only one good thing about the Football League finishing and that's the episode of the Football League Show when they go between important games. Always the best episode of the season.

Comment

so so beautiful.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

its an early start for me.

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaAbsolutely Sweet Marie · Bob DylanBlonde On Blonde℗ Originally Released 1966. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, a divis...
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

LVG just isn't a top manager.
                                                      Giggs next. Will anything improve?

Comment

I got no time for the corner boysDown in the street making all that noiseDon't want no whores on eighth avenue'Cause tonight I wanna be with youTonight I'm g...
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                          Giggs next. Will anything improve?
                                                          That would be a serious mistake.

I hope it happens.

Comment

I prefer this one....

Lyrics:I got no time for the corner boysDown in the street making all that noiseOr the girls down on the avenue'Cause tonight I wanna be with youTonight I'm ...
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

old faded levis...

This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Love love love the Nashville Skyline voice.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Absolutely wrecked. This is going to be a messy night. Shocking Pacman RD2 KO please.

Comment

jasus...perfection.

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaLay, Lady, Lay · Bob DylanNashville Skyline℗ Originally released 1969. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, a division of ...
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Diamonds & Rust is a 1975 album by Joan Baez. Baez is often regarded as an interpreter of other people's work, and on this album she covered songs by Bob Dyl...
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

For those that may not be watching Snooker's about to go 15-16 in a first to 17 match.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Does everybody else know who that is? Looks like a wedding/engagement pic to me
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                For those that may not be watching Snooker's about to go 15-16 in a first to 17 match.

Opr
                                                                                3 centuries in the last 4 frames at this stage in the match is incredible. It deserves to go 16-16 and then i've no idea who'd be the favourite!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                  I suppose i have to
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

3 centuries in the last 4 frames at this stage in the match is incredible. It deserves to go 16-16 and then i've no idea who'd be the favourite!
                                                                                    Rooting for Bingham now. I think Judd has plenty more of these ahead in his career but it would mean everything for Bingham. Although Bingham is a much better player than I would have ever gave him credit for before watching him in this championship.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                      Does everybody else know who that is? Looks like a wedding/engagement pic to me
                                                                                      Some sort of Hobbit.
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                        http://youtu.be/niyGWxVE-e4

I'm in France obv. Can't embed the video as I'm on the phone. Very catchy number. I hope it's not their Eurovision entry.
                                                                                        Catchy tune!

Comment

The standard of of play this week has been by a long way the highest I've ever seen.

Someone quote Zutroph's snooker is dead post so we can point and laugh at him

Come on Bingham!
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                            We use Markies atm.

3 main types we use are Maris Piper, Markies and Agria.
                                                                                            I've been looking out for some Maris Pipers for weeks now. My local Aldi, Lidl and Tesco seem to only do various sizes of Roosters, and mysterious 'white' potatoes.

Spotted some in this butchers https://plus.google.com/115670800731...ut?gl=ie&hl=en

They were no great shakes to be honest, though the rashers and white pudding procured on the same visit were excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              The standard of of play this week has been by a long way the highest I've ever seen.

Come on Bingham!
                                                                                              When you post about it during some crappy ranking event in Wigan then you can laugh.

Comment

Come on Bingham!
                                                                                                Slander

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                Snooker is dead I think. RIP
                                                                                                They've no quite made the centuries record, but there's so many players that just look like they're going to clear up every time they're in amongst the balls. Lots of 1 visited frames falling just shy of the century mark but really high quality (with some pretty piss port play thrown in at the same time it has to be said)

Not sure who I want to see win. Torn!

Comment

Fight will start after this frame.

Comment

Applause.gif
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

So played the fitz eom thurs and JPs game last night, not a pair over 9s in either tourny . Two nights out on the trot though was rare and welcome .. So the green isle 3.00 o'clock Ko 100k game was out of the question . Then westlife offers a 50/50 to hit the green isle . The missus sighs go wan then, reg closing....I sit down blinds already a hefty 600/1200 and me with 17k. First hand, guy opens to 4k, I ship with QQ (weeee) and 10s reships. 10 on the flop and LOL all the way back to the car. Funny ol game. Who knows when I get out again with me brownie pints at a new low.

And oh and Poker gods. FK YOU

Comment

Pics of Guinea Pig m8
                                                                                                        Present for you CHD and any other rodent fans out there. The albino one is by far my favourite, bags full of fun and likes to climb up on my shoulder when I take her out, the chocolate one is a bit standoffish until you introduce tomatoes into the equation.

Apologies for the big pic, can't fathom how to get it into a spoiler. Mods work away if you want.
                                                                                                        Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 02-05-15, 21:24.

Comment

I've been looking out for some Maris Pipers for weeks now. My local Aldi, Lidl and Tesco seem to only do various sizes of Roosters, and mysterious 'white' potatoes.

Spotted some in this butchers https://plus.google.com/115670800731...ut?gl=ie&hl=en

They were no great shakes to be honest, though the rashers and white pudding procured on the same visit were excellent.
                                                                                                          Got them in Dunnes yesterday.

Comment

Come on Bingham!
                                                                                                            Huh? Wasn't me anyway. I love snooker.

Comment

Applause.gif
                                                                                                              Report from JJ today? Were you happy enough with the run?

After timing aside, I owe Mark Walsh one LARGE drink He was brilliant on Sort it out, looked beaten two out but got stuck into him.

Comment

Considering buying myself a watch and came across this online, think its 160K!!

Christophe Claret Poker Texas Hold 'em Watch Hands-OnSee more @ www.ablogtowatch.com SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/ablogtowatchAriel Adams of aBlogtoWat...

The ultimate gamblers watch!!

Comment

Random old photo from Nicaragua. Go USSR

[IMG]IMG_0022 by colliexmas, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

sponsored my other brother some in his cycle to the whessht on condition he write a report after every leg. Im typing this as i read his first paragraph. ''The weather was wetter than an otters pocket'' ??

Comment

Still wondering if this chicken was live.

[IMG]IMG_NEW_0001 by colliexmas, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

Lol righto. Chinless woodentops.

Comment

Still wondering if this chicken was live.
                                                                                                                          Dunno but the two tortoises look pretty lifeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X