This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
    pity there's no soccer on tomorrow. I bet PaddyPower would've made a joke about some team not being able to park the bus.
    The bus is now outside Stamford Bridge, roof cut off, painted an even royaler blue with this seasons date.

Choo Choo Champions.

Comment

Comment

do you remember Freddy Adu m8? Best player in the world when he was 14, except he wasn't actually 14. Easy to be the best player in the world at 14 when you're 19. Can't trust some of them birth certs.
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

do you remember Freddy Adu m8? Best player in the world when he was 14, except he wasn't actually 14. Easy to be the best player in the world at 14 when you're 19. Can't trust some of them birth certs.
          I do. Sponsored by Nike early, ended up in benfica I think, then mls and now Norway or somewhere silly. Wasn't linked to having faked his age the way kanu and okocha did AFAIK.

Comment

Am looking forward to the auld Carpi FC in Seria A(I always found it weird that is it seria a and serie b) next year. They might have just topped Bournemouth with the rags to riches story. Ground capactiy 4164 and going into Seria A

I wonder what price they'll be for the drop.

Also anyone that I have premiership side bets on bar jamfly, chd and bohsman - haven't found the file with all the names after a week of searching so let me know if I owe ya money or if you owe me. Cheers
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              I do. Sponsored by Nike early, ended up in benfica I think, then mls and now Norway or somewhere silly. Wasn't linked to having faked his age the way kanu and okocha did AFAIK.
              He's the same height and weight now that he was at 14. Can't find the article but read somewhere that heavily alluded to him being older than stated. I guess it would make sense given how badly he failed to deliver.
              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Am looking forward to the auld Carpi FC in Seria A(I always found it weird that is it seria a and serie b) next year. They might have just topped Bournemouth with the rags to riches story. Ground capactiy 4164 and going into Seria A

I wonder what price they'll be for the drop.

Also anyone that I have premiership side bets on bar jamfly, chd and bohsman - haven't found the file with all the names after a week of searching so let me know if I owe ya money or if you owe me. Cheers
                Did I have Villa vs Southampton on with you? If so, I think it's safe enough for me to pay up. The Everton-Spurs bet is up too
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Did I have Villa vs Southampton on with you? If so, I think it's safe enough for me to pay up. The Everton-Spurs bet is up too
                  Yeah I defo have southampton all round with people. Zero recollection if I am in on that everton spurs bet though tbh
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Afaik all I have from season long bets on bbv were soton vs villa jamfly, soton vs stoke bohs, leicester vs hull chd. If I have any more message me pls, and I know all the ones by private messages as I kept those.

Time to look into the FPL to see who I have bets with there I guess.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah I defo have southampton all round with people. Zero recollection if I am in on that everton spurs bet though tbh
                      If memory is correct, I think I have 1 bet with you and 3 with bohsman.
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

If memory is correct, I think I have 1 bet with you and 3 with bohsman.
                        I'll take Stoke (you) vs Newcastle (me) and Spurs (you) vs Liverpool (me), or Stoke/Spurs (you) vs Newcastle/Liverpool (me) combined points if you want? Jesus, the thought of shouting for the Liverpool this season will be odd!
                        If Pool finish ahead of Spurs you'll only be down 100 . I think I threw up a drunk table last week saying spurs would win by 1 or lose on goal difference.

Spurs v Pool for ye and Leicester v Hull for me and chd. These are the fun bets.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Also, here are some lovely jiggly boobies for people to start their day well.

SPOILER
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

My football bets:

Spurs v Everton Jam-Fly
                            Spurs v Liverpool Jam-Fly
                            Stoke v Newcastle Jam-Fly
                            Stoke v Southampton Mdoug

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                              What's the chrome extension you can get that blocks certain words appearing on your facebook news feed?
                              Is there any way to filter out the "someone you know commented or liked something by someone you've never heard of"

Comment

Seems like I got my SVR reduction from EBS (-.38%), although not in the grandiosely triumphant manner I had envisioned

HitchBank now standing out as the No 1 ripoff bank for SVRs.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

HitchBank now standing out as the No 1 ripoff bank for SVRs.

Damnit Hitch... get on to this already!
                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    Anyone have any suggestions on solo travel destinations? Looks like I'll have a few weeks off in a month or so. Gf can't get off work and too short notice for mates so rather than kick my heels thought I might try head away somewhere for a few days or a week. Suggestions?
                                    Come to Vegas for the Collosus. Loads of lads going to be out there.

Comment

Was just about to sign papers with AIB. 5 year fixed @ 3.9.
                                      That's what was in my letter of offer.

New fixed rates out next week.

Surely i can change my mind on signing day?

Comment

Anyone up for splitting a job-lot of these?

Dice, surely are you in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

They have these in the ARIA in Vegas. I used one for the duration of my stay, it made my hole week.

Comment

What is it, a heated seat or does it do other stuff?

Does it have wifi

Nvm - saw the linky. Kohler already in Ireland im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              I bet the gf is going to love these suggestions.
                                              Ha yea some of the Vietnam/South America suggestions might be met with a raised eyebrow!

Comment

(if you have modern plumbing and a nearby electrical outlet, the only tool you’ll need is a wrench)
                                                Is that not a bit of an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                  I have 2 UFC tickets for sale for UFC 189

Section 6 Row K Seat 3,4

Cost price: US $1,587.60

I bought and went back in for the gambol and got better seats so these are up for grabs.

Happy to offer them here before going to boards.

Last bump on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                    Is that not a bit of an issue?
                                                    No. You can get IP rated stuff for Bathrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                      My water bill is 17 euro. Used 15,000 litres in 90 days. Doesn't seem like a lot. Is all this uproar about 6 euro a month?
                                                      tenner a month for me

23.858 cubed metres of consumption, whatever the fuck that means

Comment

They're going to do a stadium share with Parma who have gone down to Serie B.

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't get a water bill or is it only being sent to those with meters at the moment?

Comment

Ugh somehow sent a friend request yest to some girl I barely knew years ago, weird thing was I wasn't even creeping her profile, sometimes her posts appear on my timeline due to friends liking them,don't know how I managed to accidentally send request if I wasn't in her profile. Major creep points awarded

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              Ugh somehow sent a friend request yest to some girl I barely knew years ago, weird thing was I wasn't even creeping her profile, sometimes her posts appear on my timeline due to friends liking them,don't know how I managed to accidentally send request if I wasn't in her profile. Major creep points awarded
                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Gotta hand it to LeoV, effectively forced me to hand over €470 for VHI at 5.27 yesterday and yet somehow I feel I've beaten the system and am upbeat about it.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Is there any way to filter out the "someone you know commented or liked something by someone you've never heard of"
                                                                      Yeah I'm pretty sure you can configure stuff like that, it's called FB Purity by the way Corbett in case you haven't found it yet.
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Looking at those EPL bets I am reminded that I have a couple of unsettled OFC debts on here (due to my not bothering to arrange settlement btw, rather than any reluctance on the others' part).

I think in the spirit of adventure and spin-up-aments instead of collecting we should MDoug it up instead.

As such, as a a start I would like to suggest that EHonda and Kayroo stick a fifty each on Mayweather to win by points or decision (currently 5/6 on PP).

This can be taken into the UK election during the week.

To the stars! (or drunken online roulette).

Comment

Watched Kingsman : The Secret Service last night.
                                                                          After the trailers it was not at all what I was expecting it was brilliant.
                                                                          Highly recommended.
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

House buying seems to be eventually paying off. Mortgage now 40% of similar house to rent.

Might even start using the phrase 'renting is dead money' now

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen a market like Mayweather v Pac fight, all the sharps siding with Mayweather but he's drifting due to the sheer influx of Asian money. Pro money usually dictates but not here.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

House buying seems to be eventually paying off. Mortgage now 40% of similar house to rent.

Might even start using the phrase 'renting is dead money' now
                                                                                  How is stuntdog these days ? Still alive or reposing in back garden ?

Comment

Probably the greatest video in the history of the internet

Siracusa, Sicily (ITALY). Walter, is a Labrador. He's a special dog, who really loves the sea!Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sciu89Follow me on In...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Probably the greatest video in the history of the internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowkIRSDHfs
                                                                                      Is that you stuntdog ?

Comment

Rather than run through the gate, he clears that wall like a stallion.

Comment

weddlng list item added
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            How is stuntdog these days ? Still alive or reposing in back garden ?
                                                                                            she's pretty fucked

did her right cruciate in last year and then, when just about over that, did her left one in about three months ago. She's only nine too. Very common with the breed apparently (West Highland Terrier)

can't go for walks or anything and she is visibly diminishing - kids don't seem to care though ("Daddy, when Chica dies can we get a puppy?"). Heartless little animals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              Don't think I've ever seen a market like Mayweather v Pac fight, all the sharps siding with Mayweather but he's drifting due to the sheer influx of Asian money. Pro money usually dictates but not here.
                                                                                              like that ridiculous Arc a few years back with the Japanese favourite

Comment

like that ridiculous Arc a few years back with the Japanese favourite
                                                                                                Mayweather a legit 1/10 shot imo

Comment

Fine bit of May weather out there. Hard to believe its fecking May already . I've only just put the tree away Pennys have a whole lot of things for Christmas

Comment

Amusing Dublin Bus throwback strike

Serious combover
                                                                                                    Everyone smoking non stop in meetings

Stories of Dublin Bus and Bus Eireann suing the unions to recoup the cost of the 2 day strike is tilting. The cost to the public is far greater. Where's my bailout.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                      Stories of Dublin Bus and Bus Eireann suing the unions to recoup the cost of the 2 day strike is tilting.
                                                                                                      why?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                        Mayweather a legit 1/10 shot imo
                                                                                                        I'll lay you 1/10. Obviously need someone to mind the money as you can't be trusted.

Comment

why?
                                                                                                          As I said. I'm not saying they shouldn't sue them. What I am saying is that as a regular customer who has been significantly put out by the break of service, perhaps they could focus some of their output on that rather than their solel focus of recouping a few million which I don't give a fuck about.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 01-05-15, 12:38.

Comment

...

Comment

Yea sue the cunce, I don't care. Fuck Dublin bus for not allowing the buses to run though without collecting fares. They don't give a bollox about the customers.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Five minute warning of incoming food porn and pissing over whatever food choice you made for lunch
                                                                                                                  Pics/gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    Five minute warning of incoming food porn and pissing over whatever food choice you made for lunch
                                                                                                                    doubt it. had a new york lamb gyro* from the food market outside microsoft in sandyford.
                                                                                                                    It was sexual

SPOILER

*=kebab

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                        Am I the only one who didn't get a water bill or is it only being sent to those with meters at the moment?
                                                                                                                        No sign of mine either... Oh well.
                                                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          doubt it. had a new york lamb gyro* from the food market outside microsoft in sandyford.
                                                                                                                          It was sexual

SPOILER

*=kebab
                                                                                                                          mate of mine in the restaurant/food/catering business told me 90% of the stalls in the sandyford market should be closed down due to atrocious food hygiene standards. On just a walk through, he said only one stand appeared to meet the standards.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X